• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Thread where T is first openly discussed as a vendor:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/buying-n-from-t.7293/

Lovemykids first reference to his mission to acquire N, thus introducing 'T' to the forum (with dubious photos)

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-journey-for-nembutal-beginning-of-the-ending.7015/

Lovemykids' subsequent ctb

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-guess-this-is-it.7320/

Suspicions raised about the integrity of Lovemykids, whereupon further people admit to communication re T

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/user-discussion-megathread.5384/page-3#post-126520

All of it a very grim episode. Soured the forum for me somewhat.

Reactions: WayOut, Why., Deafsn0w and 5 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Lovemykids actually spent a few weeks trying to obtain N and failed getting it from A correct? Though I personally suspect the photos we saw were N he actually did receive from A.

Yes, he claimed his package from A was seized by Customs. I was talking to him via PM when I first ordered my N. According to him, we ordered in the same week.

Before two weeks had elapsed he claimed his N was seized by Customs. Two or three days later he told, before he announced it on the general forums, that he found another seller through 8ch, and would drive to LA to pick it up.

Later he told me the guy had 5 extra bottles, and that I should get someone to send me the N from the United States, since it was less likely to be seized. He implied he could do it, since he was used to sending stuff to Brazil. I told him I was going to wait for A's package, since he estimated 3-4 weeks, and that was it.

Back then I thought he was sincere too. But with all the evidence that has surfaced, I can no longer believe that. I was very naive, and would certainly have been scammed by had I acceded to his proposal.

And the fact remains that "Spartacus" has been banned. He didn't break any rules with his posts. I can only assume evidence of malfeasance was uncovered.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, N-IsMyHope, Deafsn0w and 6 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Spartacus was banned immediately after l pointed out the obvious similarities to admin. At that time l had no idea he was scamming via PM. I just thought he was a piece of manipulative trash. I did request that a warning note be put on his ctb thread also; this request was denied at the time, so l then asked if l could go public with my concerns. I was informed l could, but in the user megathread. Obviously l did so, but won't deny I'm disappointed with this due to its lack of visibility, especially so given his ctb was still being accepted as fact on the main forum earlier today. That's why I've linked to it in more than one thread on the main forum.

Since then it appears that LMK's main account has also been banned.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Deafsn0w, Lavalamp and 6 others
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
Spartacus was banned immediately after l pointed out the obvious similarities to admin. At that time l had no idea he was scamming via PM. I just thought he was a piece of manipulative trash. I did request that a warning note be put on his ctb thread also; this request was denied at the time, so l then asked if l could go public with my concerns. I was informed l could, but in the user megathread. Obviously l did so, but won't deny I'm disappointed with this due to its lack of visibility, especially so given his ctb was still being accepted as fact on the main forum earlier today. That's why I've linked to it in more than one thread on the main forum.

Since then it appears that LMK's main account has also been banned.

Wait Spartacus was scamming people via PM?

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
No...

Lovemykids was. He pretended to ctb, started a new account as Spartacus. This is what led to the whole thing unravelling.

Spartacus, lovemykids and T are very possibly the same person.

Reactions: N-IsMyHope, Deafsn0w, dartanian and 2 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Yes, he claimed his package from A was seized by Customs. I was talking to him via PM when I first ordered my N. According to him, we ordered in the same week.

Before two weeks had elapsed he claimed his N was seized by Customs. Two or three days later he told, before he announced it on the general forums, that he found another seller through 8ch, and would drive to LA to pick it up.

Later he told me the guy had 5 extra bottles, and that I should get someone to send me the N from the United States, since it was less likely to be seized. He implied he could do it, since he was used to sending stuff to Brazil. I told him I was going to wait for A's package, since he estimated 3-4 weeks, and that was it.

Back then I thought he was sincere too. But with all the evidence that has surfaced, I can no longer believe that. I was very naive, and would certainly have been scammed by had I acceded to his proposal.

And the fact remains that "Spartacus" has been banned. He didn't break any rules with his posts. I can only assume evidence of malfeasance was uncovered.
I talked to lmk too, I asked him who his contact was and he gave me the information...I was told by T he only has limited supplies and only accepts bitcoin. When I told lmk that I don't have bitcoin he told me how easy it was and then offered to send me some N via mail while he was in the states (I asked assuming a big fat "no") but I declined. We never talked about how he would get paid... I thought it was too good to be true. Plus, it doesn't seem like it took him very long to drive from where ever Canada to LA and back...idk. Makes for a good story I guess? T did email me back saying he was down to his final supply. I haven't talked to him since.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lavalamp, dartanian and 5 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I talked to lmk too, I asked him who his contact was and he gave me the information...I was told by T he only has limited supplies and only accepts bitcoin. When I told lmk that I don't have bitcoin he told me how easy it was and then offered to send me some N via mail while he was in the states (I asked assuming a big fat "no") but I declined. We never talked about how he would get paid... I thought it was too good to be true. Plus, it doesn't seem like it took him very long to drive from where ever Canada to LA and back...idk. Makes for a good story I guess? T did email me back saying he was down to his final supply. I haven't talked to him since.

According to people on the "getting n from t" thread, T is a very pushy seller, badgering people with high-pressure sales techniques, trying to make them commit to buying quickly. This is what got me thinking about my old conversations with LMK.

I can see LMK told you the same things he told me. We also didn't discuss payment methods. I'm glad I declined the "opportunity" back then.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lavalamp, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
D

dartanian

Aug 19, 2018
the picture lmk uploaded was N from A for 100%. not just the same brand, the bottles are for sure from A.
He probably did get his package and tried to scam people with it.
or the photo wasn't his.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pineapplecrown, N-IsMyHope, WayOut and 6 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
the picture lmk uploaded was N from A for 100%. not just the same brand, the bottles are for sure from A.
He probably did get his package and tried to scam people with it.
or the photo wasn't his.

Again pretty conclusive. There is never a reason to post a picture of the N you've acquired, in fact to do so is pretty irresponsible. The only reason for doing this is to evidence that his 'supplier' was genuine. I notice in that thread at least one new member asked him to pm the details.

The contact circulates enough via PM to eventually warrant a thread of its own, by which point LMK has apparently ctb, very peacefully and effectively, with the N provided by 'T'. Horrible.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, N-IsMyHope, WayOut and 4 others
IwasElla

IwasElla

Student
Sep 27, 2018
Damn, I feel like such a fool! I really trusted LMK and I was very worried about him when his N. was intercepted and when he started a goodbye thread. @Chinaski , thank you for your investigation! Your arguments are very convincing. The only thing I can not understand is what was the point of the appearance of the user Spartacus.

Reactions: WayOut, N-IsMyHope, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Damn, I feel like such a fool! I really trusted LMK and I was very worried about him when his N. was intercepted and when he started a goodbye thread. @Chinaski , thank you for your investigation! Your arguments are very convincing. The only thing I can not understand is what was the point of the appearance of the user Spartacus.

I could only speculate re Spartacus, but l know from experience that whenever l post something about N there is a possibility l get a pm from a relatively quiet forum member asking how to get it. I refer all these to the PPeH.

Spartacus joined and immediately started threads explicitly stating he had N in his possession. I expect he was luring these same people in to his pms whereupon he could pass on his contact.

Reactions: N-IsMyHope, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
LMK's profile states he was last seen on Wednesday. If that's accurate, that should be proof enough that he didn't die when claimed. Anyone else can confirm this?

Reactions: Mud., Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
LMK's profile states he was last seen on Wednesday. If that's accurate, that should be proof enough that he didn't die when claimed. Anyone else can confirm this?

Tbh l think your time zone is significantly different to mine, but from what l recall his last log in was exactly one minute after his final 'live blog' post ("I'm fading now, l can hear angels, this N actually tastes like honey, please email T for further info" or some such), thus giving the appearance that he'd passed.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, About_to_Go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
D

dartanian

Aug 19, 2018
Tbh l think your time zone is significantly different to mine, but from what l recall his last log in was exactly one minute after his final 'live blog' post ("I'm fading now, l can hear angels, this N actually tastes like honey, please email T for further info" or some such), thus giving the appearance that he'd passed.
didn't even saw that blogging shit.
it just proves it more.
who the hell choose to write here in his last minutes when he doesn't even know how much time he has exactly?
its not just a strange choice, it is very not feasible to handle in those moments with all the stress.
he didn't ctb.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, WayOut and Deafsn0w
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018

You're correct. It's a time zone problem on my end, I just checked his farewell thread.

Reactions: Mud., WayOut, Deafsn0w and 2 others
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Mud., WayOut and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
didn't even saw that blogging shit.
it just proves it more.
who the hell choose to write here in his last minutes when he doesn't even know how much time he has exactly?
its not just a strange choice, it is very not feasible to handle in those moments with all the stress.
he didn't ctb.

Tbh desperately lonely, vulnerable people may well do that. Some people have live-blogged their SN ctb, l guess it's a substitute for having someone holding your hand.

Hell, l might even do it. Just rest assured, if l ever post "just ctbing in a travel lodge, please feed dog and tell my gf l said gfsegjjdhhhk...." it's not necessarily a scam. Perhaps.

Reactions: crova, Pineapplecrown and Deafsn0w
Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
the best thing to do is to stop promoting nembutal as a viable method because if you get scammed you wont die and its very easy to get scammed when were desperate

its better to promote other "peacefull "methods like SN and inert gases, those are very easy to obtain and much more cheap

Reactions: Pineapplecrown and Deafsn0w
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
the best thing to do is to stop promoting nembutal as a viable method because if you get scammed you wont die and its very easy to get scammed when were desperate

its better to promote other "peacefull "methods like SN and inert gases, those are very easy to obtain and much more cheap

Tbh l don't think anyone here promotes one method over the other. Many people just instinctively prefer the most peaceful method possible and look upon Dignitas tourists with envy, so would naturally take a risk to attain it.

Reactions: Mud., N-IsMyHope, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
spending 700$ from a dubious supplier its just stupid, it attracts lots of scammers by itself

its better to spent 250$ for a nitrogen kit or 30$ for sn kit , perfectly legal stuff and cheaper

Reactions: Made4TV, Goldie, rabid_squirrel and 1 other person
D

dartanian

Aug 19, 2018
Tbh desperately lonely, vulnerable people may well do that. Some people have live-blogged their SN ctb, l guess it's a substitute for having someone holding your hand.

Hell, l might even do it. Just rest assured, if l ever post "just ctbing in a travel lodge, please feed dog and tell my gf l said gfsegjjdhhhk...." it's not necessarily a scam. Perhaps.
yeah but someone who has N is very unlikely be able to blog himself and handle all the drinking & chocolate ceremony.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer and 1 other person
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Spartacus joined and immediately started threads explicitly stating he had N in his possession. I expect he was luring these same people in to his pms whereupon he could pass on his contact.
Damn, that's fiendish. I hadn't actually looked at the psychomanipulative mechanics of the scam.
its better to spent 250$ for a nitrogen kit or 30$ for sn kit , perfectly legal stuff and cheaper
And as someone with that N2 set up sitting beside him right now, I can tell you that it's maddeningly easy to flinch and pull the bag off at the last second, when the human survival instinct (hsi --new acronym?) kicks in. If I had a source for N I really believed in, I would do it. Much harder to step back off the bus with N than with N2.
I'm chuckling at that, @Chinaski.

Reactions: crova, Salvacion, lv-gras and 4 others
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Hi,
I ordered a bottle from Patrick and was so fortunate to receive it a week ago. If somebody is interested I can offer my 2 bottles that I received from AV as I no longer need it. pm me

Oh no ! This sounds pretty weird...

Reactions: Deafsn0w and About_to_Go
C

chrisdesign

Oct 3, 2018
When did u people order from P? I ordered from him a month ago. At that time everything went fine. Is he not replying now?

Reactions: Deafsn0w
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
When did u people order from P? I ordered from him a month ago. At that time everything went fine. Is he not replying now?
Well, you are on a thread confirming Patrick to be a scam

Reactions: Made4TV, Mud. and Deafsn0w
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Well, you are on a thread confirming Patrick to be a scam

"Patrick is not a scam and, what's more, neither am l" is quite possibly the best stab at a double-bluff I've ever seen.

Reactions: Made4TV, Pineapplecrown, Deafsn0w and 3 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Thread where T is first openly discussed as a vendor
Thanks for those links. I got the picture when I read through them. You and the others who outed the scam with T, great work! All the clues were spotted then you put it together.

He's still here crawling around with at least a couple of profiles. The moderators can see IP addresses but a VPN lets him make up people and change locations. He's done it before and will try to do it again but at least people are picking up some signs.

Everyone should be aware that any new supplier here is not genuine. A is the only source. There's no new source until Exit confirms it.

btw hi there arsewipe. (He posted in this thread lol) You'll get slim pickings here in future. Fuck off

The shitty thing is there will always be scammers and they'll continue to put up fake websites or use forums like this and they'll get away with it because its so easy.

Reactions: Made4TV, Mud., Deafsn0w and 4 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
He's still here crawling around with at least a couple of profiles. The moderators can see IP addresses but a VPN lets him make up people and change locations. He's done it before and will try to do it again but at least people are picking up some signs.

Yup, he's definitely still here imo, he's started again already. It goes something like:

Week 1: hello my use of language gives impression im simple and harmless. What is n

Week 2: my life is so bad i need this n. any of u kno where from

Week 3: have ordered n am so desperate carnt wait honest 2 god

Week 4: my n hasnt arrived so gutted but found sum1 else who will sell i know is risky wish me luck

Week 5: here is my n i feel such joy carnt wait 2 see look on ex wives face thank you for your help i will return favor by delivering n 2 u all pm me

Week 6: im fading now st peter is v friendly *croak*

[Rinse, then repeat]

Reactions: Why., Made4TV, Pineapplecrown and 11 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Chinaski lol, nailed it.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deafsn0w, Schopenhauer and 1 other person
D

dartanian

Aug 19, 2018
@Chinaski is the true mvp (most valuable poster)

Reactions: Made4TV, Pineapplecrown, lv-gras and 3 others