• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sukuna

sukuna

#1 sukuna glazer
Sep 23, 2023
my dad got them from the doc a while ago so its not street or fent stuff

is 50mg of oxy enough to die? I have them in 5mg pill sizes and a quantity of 10 of these pills
on the pill directly there is an "M" and on the other side it says "05|52" which lead me to this page https://www.drugs.com/imprints/m-05-52-5113.html - these arent like extended release or anything right? if I swallow it would be immediate absorption? Im only really unsure because these pills are tiny, like REALLY tiny idk how potent a dose I would neeed

Is this viable ? any help is appreciated thanks in advance

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Google them and see what the toxicity dose is.
Extended release if avoided if crushed before consuming.

sukuna

sukuna

#1 sukuna glazer
Sep 23, 2023
Google them and see what the toxicity dose is.
I did but i never got an exact answer its just suicide hotline crap and random "facts" about the drug like an encyclopedia.. thats why i asked here lol

John-Doe

John-Doe

Jan 20, 2024
no, 50mg would not work. 40mg was a common recreational dose for me and my friends in high-school without a tolerance. i wouldn't take that much just for fun, but probably all that would happen is you'd have a pleasant night and feel very sleepy.

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
No that's definitely not enough. Some take 50 for fun. You can crush and snort them to get high tho 🤷‍♀️

touhoufan

touhoufan

hello! feel free to pm
Feb 14, 2023
You would need about 10x what you have plus alot of alcohol

dustyrainbow

dustyrainbow

Apr 15, 2023

If you take a look at the dosages, 50mg can be a higher dosis if not used to oxy, but the prescribed dosages go up to 240mg/day (slow-release) and 120mg (fast-release).

That's why I assume 50mg are much too little.

Usually you have to crush the pills. Lethal risk is higher with alcohol.

I know there's more information in the PPH, maybe take a look.

Reactions: rotciv