• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
Opioids, including fentanyl, are medications which are often given for their analgesic effects (pain relief) in cases of extreme pain. They are used following surgery, in cases of extreme injury, prior to chemotherapy, or for sedation when the patient has an advanced airway adjunct. Fentanyl will depress breathing and can even cause respiratory arrest when taken in excess. Due to it's analgesic and sedative effects, as well as it's impact on respiratory function, fentanyl can cause a painless and peaceful death. Some even report fentanyl causing feelings of euphoria or relaxation, however, these effects are more common in non-synthetic opioids (morphine, codeine).

If you've looked at the news anytime since the mid 2010s, chances are you've already heard of fentanyl overdose and the general potential of opioids to be fatal when taken recreationally or not as directed by a physician. In particular, fentanyl has become recognized as extremely dangerous and is even recognized as responsible for the majority of drug overdoses in the United States, especially in youth. The DEA recognizes as little as 2mg as a potentially lethal dose, and if given in excess of this, has an almost certain fatal outcome.

The main issue I see with this method is access. If you're someone who's never taken recreational drugs before or is not in contact with a dealer, finding opioids may be a problem. Additionally, when you do find it, you may worry about how reliable the concentration is and total amount of the drug you will be taking, as illegally produced drugs have the potential to be inaccurate in their concentration. For this reason, if possible, it is preferable to find prescription fentanyl being illegally sold.

Injecting is probably the most reliable option, as once it is in your vasculature it is essentially impossible to remove and as long as you've taken excess of the lethal dose, you're as good as done unless someone finds you and administers an opioid antagonist (naloxone). Vials/ampules of fentanyl for medical purposes often come in lower concentrations (usually 50mcg/mL, very far below the lethal dose). Because of this, it may be better to purchase powdered fentanyl which can be reconstituted into a liquid solution and then injected rapidly. If you chose this method, I recommend you practice placing IVs and administering saline before you attempt to overdose, as anything going wrong could potentially cause hypoxic brain injury (brain damage secondary to low oxygen in circulation).

Oral administration is also a viable option for opioid overdose, however, there is risk for failure as opioids are known to cause nausea and vomiting, which could potentially cause you to vomit anything you swallowed (this problem is not limited to opioids, and is a known issue for other methods of intentional overdose, whether it be SN, opioids, or benzodiazepines). The upside to oral fentanyl is that pills are often higher concentration (highest strength I could find online was 800mcg, which would only require 5 pills to reach 4mg, double the lethal dose). Again, the problem here is that you may induce vomiting. To avoid this, we need antiemetic medications. Sadly, as often is discussed in other threads, a simple antacid will not work here. Antacids work by changing the pH and inhibiting the release of pepsin, which prevent heartburn and vomiting. What is needed for this usage is something that blocks the action of vomiting itself, and this class of medication is antiemetics. Antiemetics are not often seen as a high risk medication, and it may not be difficult to get a prescription if you claim you get motion sickness, severe nausea, or have a sensitive gag reflex. Chewing the tablets before swallowing may be a possible way to increase the absorption rate (and thus, overdose potential), however, it would most likely taste awful and I have not been able to find any information about doing this so this is simply conjecture.

Fentanyl is by no means the only opioid which can be used for intentional overdose, and other drugs such as heroin are also well-known for having potentially lethal effects. Although there are certainly some hurdles to jump through, once you have acquired a large enough supply of opioids and have sufficiently practiced injection (or got yourself some antiemetics), you can have a fairly high chance at a peaceful, and possibly even euphoric, death.

Any feedback is appreciated :)

Last edited:

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
Opioids, including fentanyl, are medications which are often given for their analgesic effects (pain relief) in cases of extreme pain. They are used following surgery, in cases of extreme injury, prior to chemotherapy, or for sedation when the patient has an advanced airway adjunct. Fentanyl will depress breathing and can even cause respiratory arrest when taken in excess. Due to it's analgesic and sedative effects, as well as it's impact on respiratory function, fentanyl can cause a painless and peaceful death. Some even report fentanyl causing feelings of euphoria or relaxation, however, these effects are more common in non-synthetic opioids (morphine, codeine).

If you've looked at the news anytime since the mid 2010s, chances are you've already heard of fentanyl overdose and the general potential of opioids to be fatal when taken recreationally or not as directed by a physician. In particular, fentanyl has become recognized as extremely dangerous and is even recognized as responsible for the majority of drug overdoses in the United States, especially in youth. The DEA recognizes as little as 2mg as a potentially lethal dose, and if given in excess of this, has an almost certain fatal outcome.

The main issue I see with this method is access. If you're someone who's never taken recreational drugs before or is not in contact with a dealer, finding opioids may be a problem. Additionally, when you do find it, you may worry about how reliable the concentration is and total amount of the drug you will be taking, as illegally produced drugs have the potential to be inaccurate in their concentration. For this reason, if possible, it is preferable to find prescription fentanyl being illegally sold.

Injecting is probably the most reliable option, as once it is in your vasculature it is essentially impossible to remove and as long as you've taken excess of the lethal dose, you're as good as done unless someone finds you and administers an opioid antagonist (naloxone). Vials/ampules of fentanyl for medical purposes often come in lower concentrations (usually 50mcg/mL, very far below the lethal dose). Because of this, it may be better to purchase powdered fentanyl which can be reconstituted into a liquid solution and then injected rapidly. If you chose this method, I recommend you practice placing IVs and administering saline before you attempt to overdose, as anything going wrong could potentially cause hypoxic brain injury (brain damage secondary to low oxygen in circulation).

Oral administration is also a viable option for opioid overdose, however, there is risk for failure as opioids are known to cause nausea and vomiting, which could potentially cause you to vomit anything you swallowed (this problem is not limited to opioids, and is a known issue for other methods of intentional overdose, whether it be SN, opioids, or benzodiazepines). The upside to oral fentanyl is that pills are often higher concentration (highest strength I could find online was 800mcg, which would only require 5 pills to reach 4mg, double the lethal dose). Again, the problem here is that you may induce vomiting. To avoid this, we need antiemetic medications. Sadly, as often is discussed in other threads, a simple antacid will not work here. Antacids work by changing the pH and inhibiting the release of pepsin, which prevent heartburn and vomiting. What is needed for this usage is something that blocks the action of vomiting itself, and this class of medication is antiemetics. Antiemetics are not often seen as a high risk medication, and it may not be difficult to get a prescription if you claim you get motion sickness, severe nausea, or have a sensitive gag reflex. Chewing the tablets before swallowing may be a possible way to increase the absorption rate (and thus, overdose potential), however, it would most likely taste awful and I have not been able to find any information about doing this so this is simply conjecture.

Fentanyl is by no means the only opioid which can be used for intentional overdose, and other drugs such as heroin are also well-known for having potentially lethal effects. Although there are certainly some hurdles to jump through, once you have acquired a large enough supply of opioids and have sufficiently practiced injection (or got yourself some antiemetics), you can have a fairly high chance at a peaceful, and possibly even euphoric, death.

Any feedback is appreciated :)
Can't it be smoked? https://apnews.com/article/smoking-injection-overdoses-fentanyl-cbaf9c258b4fdbcc93ac164902629c35

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
It will be the easiest, least painful method to achieve in the future. You can use fentanyl or other nitazenes, but you have to find a high purity vendor.

Reactions: samicitchka
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Yes, but fentanyl analogues must be almost impossible to obtain these days.
Where I am I've never come across a reliable nitazene source. It turns up in street valium pills but the strength is a bit of an unknown. Fentanyl patches and sublingual tabs can be found if you know the right people.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
If I knew of a reliable dealer and knew for fact I wouldn't get caught and arrested before dying this would be my top method.

Reactions: SomewhatLoved
Itty bitty

Itty bitty

Apr 11, 2024
I have pure SN but CTB with Fentanyl would be my favourite method, but i can´t find any source of purity fentanyl.
I would favourite the Oral administration.

Which nitazenes have the same effect as fentanyl?
I am not familiar with nitazenes.

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
I have pure SN but CTB with Fentanyl would be my favourite method, but i can´t find any source of purity fentanyl.

F-Etonitazene has about the same potency as fent

Reactions: rotciv
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
From what I understand the problem is finding pure fentanyl from street vendors or large quantities from pharmaceuticals (which unfortunately is quite expensive), the unregulated nitazenes are cheaper and many are more potent than fenty, but can only be ordered from China...

Reactions: Forveleth
Itty bitty

Itty bitty

Apr 11, 2024
From what I understand the problem is finding pure fentanyl from street vendors or large quantities from pharmaceuticals (which unfortunately is quite expensive), the unregulated nitazenes are cheaper and many are more potent than fenty, but can only be ordered from China...
No Source in Europe?