• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

freedomandfate

Sep 30, 2019
Let's say a person (not me) has obtained N. She is stressed because at the border one of the bottles was opened, only one, not the second. Once she got the product she ilediately stored bottles in fridge and put smething to shut the bottle. Assuming she uses it soon, will the product be viable? The source is 100% reliable purity wise, she is just concerned aboiut the factit was opened and I can understand that. I don't know why the customs inher country oepened without analyzing but that is good news at least.

She also would like to know if purity test kits raise attention or not.

MichiyoCornell

MichiyoCornell

Sep 8, 2019
How long ago has it been since it was opened? I hear if properly stored after the seal has been cut, then it can last for probably a few weeks to a month. I wouldn't push it past a month. The potency will probably be lost in those few weeks though.

F

freedomandfate

Sep 30, 2019
How long ago has it been since it was opened? I hear if properly stored after the seal has been cut, then it can last for probably a few weeks to a month. I wouldn't push it past a month. The potency will probably be lost in those few weeks though.
It happened in August...But from what I had heard it lasted more so I am not sure...

MichiyoCornell

MichiyoCornell

Sep 8, 2019
It happened in August...But from what I had heard it lasted more so I am not sure...
I wouldn't take the chance if I were her and it's been so long. She may need to re-order. N that is properly stored - and sealed - can last up to 2 years, possibly longer if kept in a cool and dry place (allegedly). Once it's opened it is no longer sterile - which is fine because it is not being used here for animal injection or veterinary purposes, but the potency and the properties of the chemical are also lost. The PPeH says one bottle is enough for one person, but generally they are referring to people who are older and more frail... so if she took the unsealed bottle of N along with the opened bottle of N, theoretically it could work. But it's risky, and why take that risk if it's your last step out of life? Tell her not to take this chance and take measures to re-order.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019

Do you know these statements to be fact, or are they your opinion based on what you've heard? If you could cite specifics that would be helpful.

MichiyoCornell

MichiyoCornell

Sep 8, 2019
Do you know these statements to be fact, or are they your opinion based on what you've heard? If you could cite specifics that would be helpful.
I have some insider information. That's all I can say, sorry. If that makes my offering unreliable that would be understandable but I know I've read somewhere that <30 days is recommended once opened and that's barring any other undesirable conditions re: storage.

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I don't see why opening it for a short time and then closing it back up would cause any problem.

F

freedomandfate

Sep 30, 2019
I don't see why opening it for a short time and then closing it back up would cause any problem.
I could always ask some medical sources I know I gues... I just wondered if people heared had gottenany information on that. She imeditaley shut it and stored on fridge.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I have some insider information. That's all I can say, sorry. If that makes my offering unreliable that would be understandable but I know I've read somewhere that <30 days is recommended once opened and that's barring any other undesirable conditions re: storage.

I'm not suggesting your insider info is unreliable, I've just read a lot of info about N and never heard this. I have a bottle of opened N so it's important info for me.
Let's say a person (not me) has obtained N. She is stressed because at the border one of the bottles was opened, only one, not the second. Once she got the product she ilediately stored bottles in fridge and put smething to shut the bottle. Assuming she uses it soon, will the product be viable? The source is 100% reliable purity wise, she is just concerned aboiut the factit was opened and I can understand that. I don't know why the customs inher country oepened without analyzing but that is good news at least.

She also would like to know if purity test kits raise attention or not.

Here is a Wiki source: "With respect to the liquid form of Nembutal," ANDY noted on alt.suicide.methods: "If you open the nembutal its still reusable till the mentioned shelf life in most cases which is 3 years. Now if you take the nembutal out and mix it with something else at that point the ions would react causing it to degrade. Even changing the container would decrease the shelf life because the original bottle is sterilized which might not be the case with a new water bottle that you intend to use. The liquid would stay potent till the expiration date if stored in cool dark place even after being opened".

Last edited: