• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
*This is an updated and revised version of the original thread*

I've been getting messages from different people, asking all sorts of questions about N from D. I thought it would be convenient to put as much info as I can together in one place to make things easier for people.

Where to find - First, there is no reason to ask me or any other member where/how to find N. This is where to look:

142541 1642855885969
Click then scroll down
142542 1642855930763

Details in the Nov PPeH pdf are still correct at this time. (After you have read the pdf, if for some reason you are still in doubt you can DM someone who is an active trusted member and ask them to confirm, but please don't be rude by asking members upfront for contact details. It can be uncomfortable, also its unnecessary since the answer is in the book!)

B=D.

There are endless scams out there, but D is legit and reliable. Any other sources you might find are almost certainly fake. Hopefully that changes in the near future.

What is available - 100mL veterinary grade aqueous solution, with 6.3g sodium pentobarbital, 10%v/v ethanol and 40%v/v propylene glycol adjusted to pH 9.5. Liquid only, no powder.

D may also supply metoclopramide if you ask nicely, some people received complimentary meto without asking. I haven't been able to find details yet about what brand they might be or the strength of the pills. You should be able to ask him for this info if you receive meto and can't tell by looking at it.

How to pay - The PPeH mentions that Bitcoin and Monero are accepted, but if you ask, cash payments via Western Union (WU) and Moneygram (MG) are also accepted. Use crypto if possible, but please know WU and MG money transfers are perfectly fine, many members including myself can confirm this. I won't explain how to pay with crypto here.

When paying via WU, depending on who you speak to, the clerk may ask how you know the recipient and what the money transfer is for. This is most likely to prevent scams. Have photo ID and answers ready, and you are good to go. He is a family friend, and the money is a gift / donation to help with emergency costs such as a funeral, is a perfectly good answer. There is absolutely nothing wrong with sending money. If by some rare chance they try to check anything, it will come back all clear with no red flags. He has everything covered so there is no need to worry.

Tracking and estimated shipping times - You can request tracking, but it will not always be accurate. It may be late, or even a few days early I found. ETA varies depending on your location and other factors, you can ask D for the tracking info once it is sent, or give him your zip code and ask for an estimate on how long it will take to arrive.

Customs and refunds - At the time of writing this thread, from worldwide reports on this site and from Exit, there have not been any significant customs issues since the days of N from A. I believe the issues with A were actually because of leaked customer details.

Even when a package is presumably opened by customs and tested, as was the case for one member from AU/NZ region and another from India, who both received one of their bottles 1/2 empty with a broken seal, it still gets delivered. This seems to be extremely rare and the overwhelming majority of people have no issues whatsoever. Annoying, but no verified confiscations, love-letters, phone calls or visits to speak of.

Since N has been almost completely out of circulation since the 80's and never sold on the street or anywhere else, it seems it's not included in standard detection.

If you are receiving meto with your package, this might raise more suspicion if the package gets inspected. Yet I still have not heard about any problems.
D states that he has a no refunds policy if something happens to your package, which is completely reasonable... But on the down-low, he is actually a pretty good person and is known to be helpful. That is all I will say about this. Don't think you are entitled to anything.

Delivery - Always have it sent to your home address if possible, or somewhere that you will be available on the day. PO boxes are not any safer or more convenient. Orders from dark web market places often strongly advise against using PO boxes for deliveries, and I would apply this same precaution to N.

UPS or DHL? It's up to you. I would go UPS unless you are already signed up for DHL and like to use it, as there is no particular advantage of DHL, also DHL will require extra paperwork and cost more.

Once you have your gift, immediately destroy all the parcel packaging with the receipts and shipping details on it, and delete all emails. You can keep the little boxes that the N comes in, as they are not suspicious, you'll see what I mean when you get it.

It goes without saying, please do not share descriptions of how the N is concealed. Keep everything to yourself, not just to protect D, but also yourself and others.

Storage - Store your N in a dark, cool, dry, safe and secure place. Vet N is designed to be stored on the shelf in an air-conditioned room. Some people like to store it in the fridge. There is no evidence that refrigeration prolongs its life, but there should be nothing wrong with storing it in the fridge if you like. Just keep the moisture away by placing it in an airtight container or a few layers of plastic ziplock bags for good measure.

Even though it contains propylene glycol to preserve and prevent freezing, don't store it in the freezer. This is so that there is less risk of N precipitating out of the solution more quickly, less drastic fluctuations in temperature, and because rubber doesn't like being frozen.

There is no recommended maximum or minimum temperature for storage, but it does mention to keep in a cool dry place, at or around room temperature (~18C). This would imply that avoiding extreme temperatures, both hot and freezing, is recommended. There's no reason to worry if you live in a freezing or very hot climate. Your N won't spoil on its way to you or if it gets left outside for a while. It's quite stable. As long as you keep it fairly happy in long term storage, it's all good.

Expiry and shelf life - If you would like to know the printed expiry date, you will have to ask D, as that info is not supplied, and would differ depending on when each individual unit is made. The typical expiration date is around 2 years- but as long as the seal is untouched, and it is in a cool, dry place away from direct light, it will keep for a very long time without degrading. Possibly up to 20 years according to PN.

Once the seal has been broken and the liquid exposed to ambient air and moisture, its shelf life is dramatically reduced. Exactly how long it will stay good for after opening is up for debate, but it is generally accepted to be a few weeks to a couple of months after opening.

If you notice the contents become milky/cloudy, this is a sign that the contents are precipitating out of the solution and possibly degrading. At this point testing can be performed to help determine if the N is still usable, however replacing the N should be considered.

Testing - You can use a syringe to extract liquid from the bottle for testing and sampling, by carefully pushing the needle through the rubber stopper in the lid, without exposing the contents to ambient air and moisture. Just make sure the plunger is pushed all the way down before inserting so that no air is accidentally squeezed into the bottle, and make sure the needle gage is not too thick. The rubber can reseal itself many times.

Testing kits can be ordered online, or sometimes found at the pharmacy (drugstore, chemist)

If you are going to sample the N, a standard oral dose used to induce sleep for average sized adults is 100mg, this is rather conservative. If there is 6.3g in 100mL of solution, that means that there is 63mg per mL. So if you took 2mL, that would be about 126mg, slightly over the standard dose to assist sleep but still very safe. Doses in the medical literature are usually not more than 500mg.

Methods and additional info - AE's - I don't think they are always necessary, I personally won't be using one. Please read this very detailed thread by @RainAndSadness before you get carried away with worrying about vomiting and needing AE's like meto https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...oral-n-administration-once-and-for-all.58006/

For those who want more info about a regimen using meto, another member posted this thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/

N is actually simple and straight forward. There's really not much protocol to it other than potential steps to reduce the possibility of vomiting if really needed- along with some abstinence from heavy meals beforehand. Then something to wash away the bitter taste afterwards.

Here is my simplified protocol:

Supplies needed -

- N
- An AE if needed/possible
- A pair of those small scissors from the pharmacy for cutting nails, to completely remove the metal seal.
- A cup for pouring the N into and drinking from
- A pleasant tasting treat to wash the bitter taste, such as chocolate, a lemony drink or some Baileys Irish Cream Liquer.

Here is a video showing how to open the bottle

- Eat only a light meal in the few hours leading up to it.
- Use a stat dose of AE such as 30mg of metoclopramide 1 hour beforehand if available, if not don't worry. It's not essential unless the person is suffering from severe nausea and vomiting, i.e. a cancer patient. (As another user asked, Cannabis does work as an AE if you need one but only recommended for those familiar with it already. Smoke at least 30 mins beforehand.)
- Open the N with the nail scissors and pour into a cup. Drink at least one bottle, preferably two. It doesn't matter how large or heavy someone is, more than 2 bottles is unnecessary.
- Chocolate, baileys irish cream, or some nice tasting treat afterwards to wash away the bitter taste. As long as whatever is eaten afterwards is finished within 60 seconds.
- Make sure you are laying down comfortably either on your back or side. You should fall asleep within 5-10 mins.

Random FAQs - "In the PPeH, It says that D asks for proof of purchase to verify age, is this true?" - No, he does not ask for proof of purchasing the PPeH. I don't know why the book says this. My guess is PN has written this to either deter people who have not purchased the book, to encourage PPeH sales, or for some strange liability reasons.

"How much N do I need, does it depend on weight?" - One bottle would be enough even for a large person, as It contains 6.3g and perfectly healthy people have easily died from as little as 2g. 6g was the original amount used by the swiss clinics before they doubled the dose. The use of 10-12g+ is excessive but designed to minimize the very rare occurrence of death taking longer than usual. 2 bottles is better, but if you can only secure one, you should not worry.

"Can I drink alcohol or take benzos to potentiate N, or relieve anxiety and akathesia caused by Metoclopramide?" - Alcohol and benzos work on the same receptor as N, the GABA receptor. I don't know about drinking alcohol before N, alcohol is more likely to cause nausea than benzos. Also, there is a considerable amount of ethanol already present in N, around 10%v/v. As for using benzos, Erowid https://erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml is a non-profit organisation with a lot of useful info, I would recommend it whenever you have questions about drugs. The main point would be to learn about the effects of the drug you are taking, dosage info, how long it takes to kick in, how long it lasts, etc. so that you can use it correctly. I don't believe N needs potentiating, It should be very effective on its own imo. I'm not sure about what difference using benzos or alcohol would make to how fast N works. But according to my research and observations of N videos from Dignitas, without potentiating, unconsciousness is achieved fairly quickly, within 2-10 minutes, and they stop breathing within the hour. If potentiating speeds up unconsciousness, it could only be by a matter of minutes.

"Will it be quiet?" - Probably more quiet than most if not all other methods. Like dying in your sleep. The videos I have seen rarely show some brief intoxicated sort of speech or behaviour in the moments right before they fall asleep, and sometimes a little snoring and similar noises during unconsciousness before breathing eventually stops. This varies from person to person, and angle of head/neck I would imagine.

"Why do people say N is better than SN? What's the difference?" - Read the PPeH where it is explained in great detail.

"I've heard that N is the most horrible tasting thing that ever existed and if I drink it, my tongue will explode as I instantly begin puking non-stop for the rest of eternity. Is there a way to improve the taste of N?" - Of course N doesn't taste great, but it's just a bitter chemical in an alcohol solution. It would be awesome if it came in our favorite flavours. Attempts to mitigate the taste of N have many erroneous threads dedicated to them, imo the only ones possibly worth considering at this point involve the artificial sweetener Neotame, though I am skeptical about the value of this. In this thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-sleep-test.66328/ a member states that the taste is not as terrible as is often feared. Keep in mind plenty of enfeebled elderly folks with sensitive stomachs manage to drink it without a problem. I think the taste of N can be overcome with a little fortitude and is not as much of an issue as it's made out to be, a little chocolate or irish cream afterwards should work pretty well.

"What happens if I get found too soon and fail?" You can fail if found soon enough and given emergency life saving treatment. People make remarkable recoveries from lethal overdoses of N with no serious long term effects. If that is not what you would like, then just don't get found too soon. Simple. Make sure you have an hour free.

"Drinking half a cup of vet liquid sounds unbearable. Can I extract the N from the solution with an acid/base extraction, by boiling or evaporating the solution, or any other method to obtain a powder or concentrated product?" - The simplest answer is no, sorry. There is propylene glycol in the solution. If you were a trained chemist with proper laboratory equipment it might be a possibility, but if that was the case you wouldn't need to ask.

That's pretty much all there is to it! I think all of the key questions should be answered here, but you can use the search bar on this site to look for any other answers you might need. Most of the info here was found by using the search bar, and I can almost guarantee any other possible questions you might have are already answered somewhere on this site.

The last thing I want to say is, even though there is a lot of info here, and so many things to learn and consider... N can be as simple as: 1. Buy 2. Drink. Thank you so much, D man.

All the very best, forever and always.

GentleSoul

J

January-ish

Aug 23, 2020
I mentioned in the original N-files post, but I'm going to follow up in case anyone's interested. I received both bottles of N no problem, sealed. It reached me in the northern-ish united states the day after it was shipped. The package was missing the meto so it seems I might have to proceed without antiemetics or possibly with zofran.

I had some insulin syringes laying around so I pulled just a few drops out to try and get this big taste mystery resolved. Like everyone says, it is hard to described and highly subjective. If I had to *try* to describe it I would say it vaguely reminds me of the taste you get in your mouth after those MRI/CT/whatever contrast dye injections. Really it reminds me of the aftertaste of just about every IV flush I've ever had. Very chemical. Can anyone who has tried N back me up on this? I'm curious if its just me. Of course not everyone has had those tests. Bitter is definitely the right taste category and it does have an ethanol-ish tone to it.

I will say that I am someone with a somewhat sensitive gag reflex, and after trying it, I believe I will be able to do this. I have practiced my swallowing pace for 200ml of liquids and I'm going to use benzocaine all over my mouth before I actually ctb so I'm sure that will help too. Overall, I am feeling more encouraged after finally tasting it.

Last edited:
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Crap. I just rented a PO Box for this yesterday. I don't want my husband finding it.

• Hugs
Reactions: GentleJerk
Mukey

Mukey

Departure
Oct 18, 2021
I mentioned in the original N-files post, but I'm going to follow up in case anyone's interested. I received both bottles of N no problem, sealed. The original labels were replaced with the covert labels. It reached me in the northern-ish united states the day after it was shipped. The package was missing the meto so it seems I might have to proceed without antiemetics or possibly with zofran.

I had some insulin syringes laying around so I pulled just a few drops out to try and get this big taste mystery resolved. Like everyone says, it is hard to described and highly subjective. If I had to *try* to describe it I would say it vaguely reminds me of the taste you get in your mouth after those MRI/CT/whatever contrast dye injections. Really it reminds me of the aftertaste of just about every IV flush I've ever had. Very chemical. Can anyone who has tried N back me up on this? I'm curious if its just me. Of course not everyone has had those tests. Bitter is definitely the right taste category and it does have an ethanol-ish tone to it.

I will say that I am someone with a somewhat sensitive gag reflex, and after trying it, I believe I will be able to do this. I have practiced my swallowing pace for 200ml of liquids and I'm going to use benzocaine all over my mouth before I actually ctb so I'm sure that will help too. Overall, I am feeling more encouraged after finally tasting it.
Did you taste it without breaking the seal?

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Crap. I just rented a PO Box for this yesterday. I don't want my husband finding it.
Can you have it delivered to a collection point rather than a po Box? When I ordered SN I used a local store as a delivery address as they are an official Postal collection point.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
So if it's absolutely not possible to home deliver, a PO box is OK. The point is that some people who have the option of home delivery, choose a PO box instead thinking that it's somehow safer or better, when it's not. This is especially true for drugs off the black market, as there is some level of plausible deniability when a delivery goes to your home address (sending drugs to other peoples mailboxes and then secretly collecting the package before they check their mailbox is a common tactic). Also if the delivery man drops off a package at your door, who's to say that you are the one who ordered it, or took the package? It could have been stolen from your doorstep before you even saw it. Or if you signed for it, a visitor, friend, or someone else in your home might have taken it.

With a PO box its exclusively connected to you, it is more obvious that you were expecting the package, much less possible that a stranger sent it there to collect for themself, and undeniable that you have the package when you go in to pick it up. There is less plausible deniability possible. But with N, I say you won't need to worry about that at all, it's definitely not like a brick of coke from the dark net.
Yes, see the "Testing" section of this thread.
Can you have it delivered to a collection point rather than a po Box? When I ordered SN I used a local store as a delivery address as they are an official Postal collection point.
Choose delivery to a home address if possible. If not, do what you've gotta do. But there is no 'better' option than delivery to a home address.

J

January-ish

Aug 23, 2020
I did not remove the cap if that's what you're asking, but I did penetrate the rubber seal with a needle, which technically carries the risk of contamination. Depends on how you do it. I'm not worried about it because I plan to ctb this weekend.

T

Teardrop2021

Aug 14, 2021

I've been getting messages from different people, asking all sorts of questions about N from D. I thought it would be convenient to put as much info as I can together in one place to make things easier for people.

Where to find - First, there is no reason to ask me or any other member where/how to find N. This is where to look:

View attachment 84464
Click then scroll down
View attachment 84465

Details in the Nov PPeH pdf are still correct at this time. (After you have read the pdf, if for some reason you are still in doubt you can DM someone who is an active trusted member and ask them to confirm, but please don't be rude by asking members upfront for contact details. It can be uncomfortable, also its unnecessary since the answer is in the book!)

B=D.

There are endless scams out there, but D is legit and reliable. Any other sources you might find are almost certainly fake. Hopefully that changes in the near future.

What is available - 100mL veterinary grade aqueous solution, with 6.3g sodium pentobarbital, 10%v/v ethanol and 40%v/v propylene glycol adjusted to pH 9.5. Liquid only, no powder.

D may also supply metoclopramide if you ask nicely, some people received complimentary meto without asking. I haven't been able to find details yet about what brand they might be or the strength of the pills. You should be able to ask him for this info if you receive meto and can't tell by looking at it.

How to pay - The PPeH mentions that Bitcoin and Monero are accepted, but if you ask, cash payments via Western Union (WU) and Moneygram (MG) are also accepted. Use crypto if possible, but please know WU and MG money transfers are perfectly fine, many members including myself can confirm this. I won't explain how to pay with crypto here.

When paying via WU, depending on who you speak to, the clerk may ask how you know the recipient and what the money transfer is for. This is most likely to prevent scams. Have photo ID and answers ready, and you are good to go. He is a family friend, and the money is a gift / donation to help with emergency costs such as a funeral, is a perfectly good answer. There is absolutely nothing wrong with sending money. If by some rare chance they try to check anything, it will come back all clear with no red flags. He has everything covered so there is no need to worry.

Tracking and estimated shipping times - You can request tracking, but it will not always be accurate. It may be late, or even a few days early I found. ETA varies depending on your location and other factors, you can ask D for the tracking info once it is sent, or give him your zip code and ask for an estimate on how long it will take to arrive.

Customs and refunds - At the time of writing this thread, from worldwide reports on this site and from Exit, there have not been any significant customs issues since the days of N from A. I believe the issues with A were actually because of leaked customer details.

Even when a package is presumably opened by customs and tested, as was the case for one member from AU/NZ region and another from India, who both received one of their bottles 1/2 empty with a broken seal, it still gets delivered. This seems to be extremely rare and the overwhelming majority of people have no issues whatsoever. Annoying, but no verified confiscations, love-letters, phone calls or visits to speak of.

Since N has been almost completely out of circulation since the 80's and never sold on the street or anywhere else, it seems it's not included in standard detection.

If you are receiving meto with your package, this might raise more suspicion if the package gets inspected. Yet I still have not heard about any problems.
D states that he has a no refunds policy if something happens to your package, which is completely reasonable... But on the down-low, he is actually a pretty good person and is known to be helpful. That is all I will say about this. Don't think you are entitled to anything.

Delivery - Always have it sent to your home address if possible, or somewhere that you will be available on the day. PO boxes are not any safer or more convenient. Orders from dark web market places often strongly advise against using PO boxes for deliveries, and I would apply this same precaution to N.

UPS or DHL? It's up to you. I would go UPS unless you are already signed up for DHL and like to use it, as there is no particular advantage of DHL, also DHL will require extra paperwork and cost more.

Once you have your gift, immediately destroy all the parcel packaging with the receipts and shipping details on it, and delete all emails. You can keep the little boxes that the N comes in, as they are not suspicious, you'll see what I mean when you get it.

It goes without saying, please do not share descriptions of how the N is concealed. Keep everything to yourself, not just to protect D, but also yourself and others.

Storage - Store your N in a dark, cool, dry, safe and secure place. Vet N is designed to be stored on the shelf in an air-conditioned room. Some people like to store it in the fridge. There is no evidence that refrigeration prolongs its life, but there should be nothing wrong with storing it in the fridge if you like. Just keep the moisture away by placing it in an airtight container or a few layers of plastic ziplock bags for good measure.

Even though it contains propylene glycol to preserve and prevent freezing, don't store it in the freezer. This is so that there is less risk of N precipitating out of the solution more quickly, less drastic fluctuations in temperature, and because rubber doesn't like being frozen.

There is no recommended maximum or minimum temperature for storage, but it does mention to keep in a cool dry place, at or around room temperature (~18C). This would imply that avoiding extreme temperatures, both hot and freezing, is recommended. There's no reason to worry if you live in a freezing or very hot climate. Your N won't spoil on its way to you or if it gets left outside for a while. It's quite stable. As long as you keep it fairly happy in long term storage, it's all good.

Expiry and shelf life - If you would like to know the printed expiry date, you will have to ask D, as that info is not supplied, and would differ depending on when each individual unit is made. The typical expiration date is around 2 years- but as long as the seal is untouched, and it is in a cool, dry place away from direct light, it will keep for a very long time without degrading. Possibly up to 20 years according to PN.

Once the seal has been broken and the liquid exposed to ambient air and moisture, its shelf life is dramatically reduced. Exactly how long it will stay good for after opening is up for debate, but it is generally accepted to be a few weeks to a couple of months after opening.

If you notice the contents become milky/cloudy, this is a sign that the contents are precipitating out of the solution and possibly degrading. At this point testing can be performed to help determine if the N is still usable, however replacing the N should be considered.

Testing - You can use a syringe to extract liquid from the bottle for testing and sampling, by carefully pushing the needle through the rubber stopper in the lid, without exposing the contents to ambient air and moisture. Just make sure the plunger is pushed all the way down before inserting so that no air is accidentally squeezed into the bottle, and make sure the needle gage is not too thick. The rubber can reseal itself many times.

Testing kits can be ordered online, or sometimes found at the pharmacy (drugstore, chemist)

If you are going to sample the N, a standard oral dose used to induce sleep for average sized adults is 100mg, this is rather conservative. If there is 6.3g in 100mL of solution, that means that there is 63mg per mL. So if you took 2mL, that would be about 126mg, slightly over the standard dose to assist sleep but still very safe. Doses in the medical literature are usually not more than 500mg.

Methods and additional info - AE's - I don't think they are always necessary, I personally won't be using one. Please read this very detailed thread by @RainAndSadness before you get carried away with worrying about vomiting and needing AE's like meto https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...oral-n-administration-once-and-for-all.58006/

For those who want more info about a regimen using meto, another member posted this thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/

N is actually simple and straight forward. There's really not much protocol to it other than potential steps to reduce the possibility of vomiting if really needed- along with some abstinence from heavy meals beforehand. Then something to wash away the bitter taste afterwards.

Supplies needed -

- N
- A pair of those small scissors from the pharmacy for cutting nails, to completely remove the metal seal.
- A pleasant tasting treat to wash the bitter taste, such as chocolate, a lemony drink or some Baileys Irish Cream Liquer.

- Use a stat dose of AE such as 30mg of metoclopramide 1 hour beforehand if available, if not don't worry. It's not essential unless the person is suffering from severe nausea and vomiting, i.e. a cancer patient. (As another user asked, Cannabis does work as an AE if you need one but only recommended for those familiar with it already. Smoke at least 30 mins beforehand.)
- Open the N with the nail scissors and pour into a cup. Drink at least one bottle, preferably two. It doesn't matter how large or heavy someone is, more than 2 bottles is unnecessary.
- Chocolate, baileys irish cream, or some nice tasting treat afterwards to wash away the bitter taste. As long as whatever is eaten afterwards is finished within 60 seconds.
- Make sure you are laying down comfortably either on your back or side. You should fall asleep within 5-10 mins.

Random FAQs - "In the PPeH, It says that D asks for proof of purchase to verify age, is this true?" - No, he does not ask for proof of purchasing the PPeH. I don't know why the book says this. My guess is PN has written this to either deter people who have not purchased the book, to encourage PPeH sales, or for some strange liability reasons.

"How much N do I need, does it depend on weight?" - One bottle would be enough even for a large person, as It contains 6.3g and perfectly healthy people have easily died from as little as 2g. 6g was the original amount used by the swiss clinics before they doubled the dose. The use of 10-12g+ is excessive but designed to minimize the very rare occurrence of death taking longer than usual. 2 bottles is better, but if you can only secure one, you should not worry.

"Can I drink alcohol or take benzos to potentiate N, or relieve anxiety and akathesia caused by Metoclopramide?" - Alcohol and benzos work on the same receptor as N, the GABA receptor. I don't know about drinking alcohol before N, alcohol is more likely to cause nausea than benzos. Also, there is a considerable amount of ethanol already present in N, around 10%v/v. As for using benzos, Erowid https://erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml is a non-profit organisation with a lot of useful info, I would recommend it whenever you have questions about drugs. The main point would be to learn about the effects of the drug you are taking, dosage info, how long it takes to kick in, how long it lasts, etc. so that you can use it correctly. I don't believe N needs potentiating, It should be very effective on its own imo. I'm not sure about what difference using benzos or alcohol would make to how fast N works. But according to my research and observations of N videos from Dignitas, without potentiating, unconsciousness is achieved fairly quickly, within 2-10 minutes, and they stop breathing within the hour. If potentiating speeds up unconsciousness, it could only be by a matter of minutes.

"Will it be quiet?" - Probably more quiet than most if not all other methods. Like dying in your sleep. The videos I have seen rarely show some brief intoxicated sort of speech or behaviour in the moments right before they fall asleep, and sometimes a little snoring and similar noises during unconsciousness before breathing eventually stops. This varies from person to person, and angle of head/neck I would imagine.

"Why do people say N is better than SN? What's the difference?" - Read the PPeH where it is explained in great detail.

"I've heard that N is the most horrible tasting thing that ever existed and if I drink it, my tongue will explode as I instantly begin puking non-stop for the rest of eternity. Is there a way to improve the taste of N?" - Of course N doesn't taste great, but it's just a bitter chemical in an alcohol solution. It would be awesome if it came in our favorite flavours. Attempts to mitigate the taste of N have many erroneous threads dedicated to them, imo the only ones possibly worth considering at this point involve the artificial sweetener Neotame, though I am skeptical about the value of this. In this thread https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-sleep-test.66328/ a member states that the taste is not as terrible as is often feared. Keep in mind plenty of enfeebled elderly folks with sensitive stomachs manage to drink it without a problem. I think the taste of N can be overcome with a little fortitude and is not as much of an issue as it's made out to be, a little chocolate or irish cream afterwards should work pretty well.

"What happens if I get found too soon and fail?" You can fail if found soon enough and given emergency life saving treatment. People make remarkable recoveries from lethal overdoses of N with no serious long term effects. If that is not what you would like, then just don't get found too soon. Simple. Make sure you have an hour free.

"Drinking half a cup of vet liquid sounds unbearable. Can I extract the N from the solution with an acid/base extraction, by boiling or evaporating the solution, or any other method to obtain a powder or concentrated product?" - The simplest answer is no, sorry. There is propylene glycol in the solution. If you were a trained chemist with proper laboratory equipment it might be a possibility, but if that was the case you wouldn't need to ask.

That's pretty much all there is to it! I think all of the key questions should be answered here, but you can use the search bar on this site to look for any other answers you might need. Most of the info here was found by using the search bar, and I can almost guarantee any other possible questions you might have are already answered somewhere on this site.

The last thing I want to say is, even though there is a lot of info here, and so many things to learn and consider... N can be as simple as: 1. Buy 2. Drink. Thank you so much, D man.

GentleSoul

Thank you so so much.
One more question--do you think it's worth testing? It seems like D has been vouched for plenty of times. I'm just worried that using the syringe will make the product expire sooner. Thanks!

J

January-ish

Aug 23, 2020
Thank you so so much.
One more question--do you think it's worth testing? It seems like D has been vouched for plenty of times. I'm just worried that using the syringe will make the product expire sooner. Thanks!
GentleSoul might have a better answer but maybe I can help some. If you have the correct information for contacting D and you are able to order through him then I think the general consensus is that you can trust that the product you are getting is legitimate. It will be evident if customs or anyone tampered with the bottles because the plastic or metal cap that covers the rubber stopper creating the sterile seal will still be intact. Thats the main thing you need to check for is that the bottle is sealed and capped when it arrives. This is not the kind of cap that can be popped off and back on without it being evident.

Of course there will always be a degree of uncertainty in a process like this, but D is really the only reliable source right now, you cant be much more sure than him. If you need to know for your own peace of mind of course you can use the laboratory information in the ppeh and send in a sample, but if you are more concerned about shelf life then I would suggest it might be wiser not to pull out a sample for testing.

If you do decide to sample the N for testing or out of curiosity you can find sterile needles pretty much anywhere. I suppose it depends on where you live but in the US you can just go to walmart and ask the pharmacist for a package of insulin needles. They also sell them at most farm stores. Just make sure they are marked sterile and individually sealed. Then you want to handle everything in a clean environment and avoid the needle contacting any non-sterile surfaces before you draw out your sample. Stab the needle through the stopper, invert the bottle so the liquid is at the bottom, and pull back on the syringe plunger. Again if you are worried about shelf life, dont use that needle twice. The name of the game is just avoiding introducing any contamination into the sterile environment of the bottle.

Edit: I thought maybe I should add that I only took out a tiny sample, if you need to take out a more significant sample then you might need to fill the syringe with a little air (air should be roughly equal to the volume of N that you want to extract) before you insert the needle into the bottle, and push the air into the bottle before extracting the liquid. I'm only speaking from experience with helping farm people vaccinate their animals and I'm by no means a professional. The downside to pulling out the larger sample is just the fact that you will need to push that "non sterile" air into the bottle to compensate for the vacuum. Not sure if that makes total sense. Its also better to use smaller gauge needles if possible, I think someone already said that somewhere. Make it easier for the rubber to self-heal. In reality theres not a huge chance that extracting a sample will compromise the drug in any significant way. That is why the stoppers are there, to allow intermittent extractions and safe storage.

Last edited:
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Thank you so so much.
Test it shortly before using it. Course you run the risk of postponing if it turns out negative. I do believe those bottles are designed to be used with needles in mind though.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Thank you so so much.
@January-ish couldn't have said it better.

Using a syringe to test shouldn't cause it to expire sooner if your technique is right, but I can't help feeling it's a possibility which is one reason why I'm not testing mine. I don't have any extra, also paranoid I could make a mistake, possibly drop it or something idk. I won't be touching it until I need it. Also I'm pretty confident it's N and I don't need to.

I do have trouble sleeping, and some rough days so if I had an extra bottle I would try some straight away.

I kinda wish people here would try theirs more often because theres not many. I want to know if it's anything like what this recreational N user had: https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=68249

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I know you're trying to helpful and a lot of this info is good, and I may be paranoid, but some of this seems to include a little too much specifics and details that D may not want out there.
You're not being paranoid at all my friend. I had the same thoughts when I first came across a few different threads on SaSu including the N from D megathread. Even though this is exactly how I was able to answer all the questions I had and eventually get my N, I thought about how there is a lot of scrutiny from prying eyes around here, and what could happen if they see. If something happened to D it would be a very dark day indeed!

But there is a lot of detail that I have not revealed for this very reason. All of the information is already here on the site and has been for along time, a person could just use the search bar and find all of it, though not in the one place. If I managed to find it by browsing the site, someone else with bad intentions could easily do the same. And if this is info D may not want out there, deleting this thread would not make any difference because that ship has already sailed long ago with the many threads and posts on this site.

There is nothing written here that is not already written somewhere else on SaSu. The only difference is that I have put most of it together in one place and clarified a few things, and when there is too much detail on a comment I privately ask people to edit their post. I'm also hoping that it can prevent the same questions from being asked and answered over and over again in multiple different threads.

I have asked a mod to review this thread before, and they did make changes, but I am more than happy to ask other mods to double check and do the same. The last thing I want to do is jeopardize such a good thing, but I've come to the conclusion that I am not doing that any more than it already is. Many people are hesitant about N due to various doubts, sometimes silly ones that they could clear up with a simple search, and opt for other possibly less ideal options instead, which is a shame imo. By making this thread I am hoping to save people as much stress as possible.

You are more than welcome to bring this up with the mods too if you feel like it.

All the very best,

DyingIsMyChoice

DyingIsMyChoice

Nov 28, 2021

View attachment 84464
Click then scroll down
View attachment 84465

B=D.

Supplies needed -

- N

GentleSoul

I don't seem to be able to open the links, except the last one, which doesn't apply (to me). Any tips on how to view the doc?

Reactions: ojinzo
J

January-ish

Aug 23, 2020
I don't seem to be able to open the links, except the last one, which doesn't apply (to me). Any tips on how to view the doc?
I had a bunch of problems too. Tried every browser on my chromebook. Then I switched to DuckDuckGo on my iPhone and it worked. Not sure if that's the same problem your having but worth trying different browsers/devices.

DyingIsMyChoice

DyingIsMyChoice

Nov 28, 2021
I had a bunch of problems too. Tried every browser on my chromebook. Then I switched to DuckDuckGo on my iPhone and it worked. Not sure if that's the same problem your having but worth trying different browsers/devices.
Thank you! Tried DuckDuckGo on iOS, but it didn't work, but DDG will work on my Galaxy.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I received my N. Ordered on the 26th and it arrived on the 28th. No issues with customs at all.
Wow, that's quicker than Amazon, which country are you in? (obviously you don't have to answer this, feel free to ignore)

completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
I would like to invest in N as my backup plan. Money is not an issue. So I need to buy the latest PPeH.

Problem is, they won't let me purchase unless I'm over 50. There's no freaking way I'm waiting 30 years. How do people get past this "age" wall? I'm very sure there are people under 50 years who bought N via PPeH instructions

Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Problem is, they won't let me purchase unless I'm over 50. There's no freaking way I'm waiting 30 years. How do people get past this "age" wall? I'm very sure there are people under 50 years who bought N via PPeH instructions
You use ID of someone who is over 50.
You pay through crypto so that there is no name attached to your transaction as is with a normal bank transfer.
You remove all details from the proporties of the picture of the ID you upload

The instructions in the january edition of the PPeH are the same as in the november issue linked to this forum, though.

Last edited:
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
I suppose @completely-done doesn't yet know a copy of PPeH is available here.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I would like to invest in N as my backup plan. Money is not an issue. So I need to buy the latest PPeH.

did they really ask about age? some members bought from D without issues with age.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
did they really ask about age? some members bought from D without issues with age.
He means Exit asked for proof of age and ID to buy the PPeH.

It also says in the PPeH that B/D asks for proof of purchasing the PPeH, which is not true. You do not need to provide D with proof.

@completely-done You can find the PPeH in the suicide resources section, under suicide discussion. It's a sticky thread.

completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
He means Exit asked for proof of age and ID to buy the PPeH.

It also says in the PPeH that B/D asks for proof of purchasing the PPeH, which is not true. You do not need to provide D with proof.

@completely-done You can find the PPeH in the suicide resources section, under suicide discussion. It's a sticky thread.
This is very reassuring. I will begin the process. Thank you :heart:

Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
According to the PPeH it's beneficial to use Dilantin in combination with Nembutal as it enhances its potency.

Can anyone confirm this?
Can anyone PM me a source where I can acquire Dilantin from (preferably from within the EU)? 🙏

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Bumping a very informative post, recent testing of N by another forum member, with comments on taste.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-tested-n-from-d.82829/

Reactions: Soon i will be gone