• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lookingformywife

Dec 3, 2021
which upstate, I had about 3 ml and got knocked out for 10 hours and it still feels I'm in a bit of a trance. In the past I've had up to 450 ml vodka but this feels very potent.

It actually didn't. Make me drowsy like I couldn't keep my eyes open, but once I closed my eyes I was out.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
which upstate, I had about 3 ml and got knocked out for 10 hours and it still feels I'm in a bit of a trance. In the past I've had up to 450 ml vodka but this feels very potent.

It actually didn't. Make me drowsy like I couldn't keep my eyes open, but once I closed my eyes I was out.
Did you notice a high of any kind?

U

umpa

Feb 23, 2022
How long D responds? I contacted him on Sunday, no response yet

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Usually a lot quicker than that going by most accounts. 5 days is a long time with no response. Have you considered a second email? Also did you use an encrypted email provider? I imagine if you were to send emails from a 'normal/mainstream" email provider like google or whatever, he may be less inclined to reply.

Pretty sure someone said they spoke with D just a day or two ago. May even have been in this thread. If not check the N from D megathread.

K

km0990

Feb 22, 2022
Usually a lot quicker than that going by most accounts. 5 days is a long time with no response. Have you considered a second email? Also did you use an encrypted email provider? I imagine if you were to send emails from a 'normal/mainstream" email provider like google or whatever, he may be less inclined to reply.

Pretty sure someone said they spoke with D just a day or two ago. May even have been in this thread. If not check the N from D megathread.
Yes have tried a second email. Using ProtonMail as well. Any ideas?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yes have tried a second email. Using ProtonMail as well. Any ideas?

Where did you get his email from. Just wondering if you're sure it's the correct address. There are scam addresses in some copies of the pph floating around.

Not everyone will be seeing this thread. It's probably a good idea to start a separate thread asking if anyone has made contact in the last week or so. It'll show up on the front page under new threads and hopefully reach more people. I hope everything is okay too. If nobody has outstanding purchases that would suggest his absence is likely intentional and bodes well. Obviously if there are outstanding purchases then maybe something is up.

Are their any celebrations or events that happen at this time of year in his location? (I'm intentionally not mentioning it here but I think most people know the part of the world D ships from). Maybe he's taking a week off or something.

When contacting D it's probably best to keep things short and to the point. He may look for red flags and potential time waster and vet his mail accordingly.

simulatingpenfart

simulatingpenfart

Feb 12, 2022
If it's not too much trouble, could someone who has successfully received N from D message me to verify that I have the correct address from the pph rather than a scam one? It'd be much appreciated.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
If it's not too much trouble, could someone who has successfully received N from D message me to verify that I have the correct address from the pph rather than a scam one? It'd be much appreciated.
You won't be able to pm for a bit as you're a new member. Stsrt a couple of threads and/or interact in a few and your priveleges will be expanded. The correct new address is an kind of abreviation without saying too much on the open forum.

You might be able to use the chat function. If you can, maybe go ask someone there to private chat with you about it.

You may well find people are cautious of new members after all the controversy that been going on this year. Most people are mostly ok even if they're a bit spiky at first. Just got to show them you're not here for the wrong reason.

Which copy of the pph did you get the email address from? If its the one upoladed on the forum you should be ok. I think they removed the one that scammers infiltrated.

If you check this resources megathread you should fine the copy uploaded by Rain&sadness. This one is legit. The updated ones do contain a legitimate address but I only checked one a whike back. It contained a new email address. There are 2 real addresses. He updated to the second address recently but has been reported to be using both. Not sure how long that will continue but maybe, if he's not replying to the old address that might be the one @km0990 is using and it would explain the lack of response. Just a thought.

Last edited:
simulatingpenfart

simulatingpenfart

Feb 12, 2022
You won't be able to pm for a bit as you're a new member. Stsrt a couple of threads and/or interact in a few and your priveleges will be expanded. The correct new address is an kind of abreviation without saying too much on the open forum.

You might be able to use the chat function. If you can, maybe go ask someone there to private chat with you about it.

You may well find people are cautious of new members after all the controversy that been going on this year. Most people are mostly ok even if they're a bit spiky at first. Just got to show them you're not here for the wrong reason.

Which copy of the pph did you get the email address from? If its the one upoladed on the forum you should be ok. I think they removed the one that scammers infiltrated.
Sorry, I didn't know about the new member privileges but understand the apprehension.

Do you know if the Nov 2021 pph with the file name ending in 3SFMAtwR.pdf contains the correct email? I believe I got the file from the forum

Thanks for the help.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Thanks @GentleSoul for this thread.

I'm thinking of paying by Western Union or MoneyGram but I'm concerned about ID. I don't have a driving licence or passport.

Reactions: GentleJerk
Y

yo_no_soy_el_pollo2

Dec 29, 2021

I'm thinking of paying by Western Union or MoneyGram but I'm concerned about ID. I don't have a driving licence or passport.
Do you have a credit card? If so, maybe try the online route transfer with the extra fee. I heard somewhere that the credit card ones are less reliable as they can be canceled, although I'm not sure how often that comes into play.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I believe its
Sorry, I didn't know about the new member privileges but understand the apprehension.

Do you know if the Nov 2021 pph with the file name ending in 3SFMAtwR.pdf contains the correct email? I believe I got the file from the forum

Thanks for the help.
Sorry, I forgot to add the Resources mega thread link.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

I'm not sure about the file you mentioned. My inclination is that it's fine if it's amongst those links in the thread above. U guess I would download the most recent upload to cross reference it. If you're able to download Rain&sadnesses upload from that page I know that was legit last I checked. It's an older email address that is apparently still operating though. Whether that's still the case I don't know but if people aren't getting replies from the most recent address it's worth a shot.

Last edited:
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Do you have a credit card? If so, maybe try the online route transfer with the extra fee. I heard somewhere that the credit card ones are less reliable as they can be canceled, although I'm not sure how often that comes into play.
Thanks. I didn't know about this. I don't have a credit card but I do have a debit card. Though it might be easier getting a credit card than paying for a passport just to get ID.

Y

yo_no_soy_el_pollo2

Dec 29, 2021
Thanks. I didn't know about this. I don't have a credit card but I do have a debit card. Though it might be easier getting a credit card than paying for a passport just to get ID.
IIRC they accepted debit cards too, with lower fees than credit cards.

Reactions: rationaltake
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
There are people getting replies. Good news.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/d-replying.84853/

Reactions: lmon
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021

No problem.

You may need photo ID

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
Can you just take meto at the same time you take N?

Can I do this instead of fasting, then eating something light, then taking meto 1 hour before N, as said by the meto regimen thread mentioned in the first post: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/

It says you can in the PPH, in the second to last page of the "Drugs & Vomiting" section, under "Discussion". Unless I am reading it wrong.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Can you just take meto at the same time you take N?

Can I do this instead of fasting, then eating something light, then taking meto 1 hour before N, as said by the meto regimen thread mentioned in the first post: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/

It says you can in the PPH, in the second to last page of the "Drugs & Vomiting" section, under "Discussion". Unless I am reading it wrong.
I just answered your question on another thread. Let me see if I can find it now.

Edit: OK, it was under N Protocol/Regime. Anyway, here is my answer.

"No, it needs time to work. The recommendation is a stat dose of 30 mg one hour prior to N. And I wouldn't skip the fast. You don't want competing elements in your stomach."

Last edited:
_Seeking

_Seeking

I'm only here for this moment
Dec 16, 2021

I didn't have to show my ID when I did WU. I live in a large city in the US and I went to a WU inside a Walgreens. I entered all my info myself into a computer they had off to the side and then I went to the counter when I finished and paid in cash. I don't know where you live or if you live near a Walgreens, the one I went to had WU as self service and I also avoided having to answer any questions.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I didn't have to show my ID when I did WU. I live in a large city in the US and I went to a WU inside a Walgreens. I entered all my info myself into a computer they had off to the side and then I went to the counter when I finished and paid in cash. I don't know where you live or if you live near a Walgreens, the one I went to had WU as self service and I also avoided having to answer any questions.
That's good to know, I'm glad you were able to do easily go through the payment process without any problems. Not having to speak to someone face to face or provide an ID makes the whole process that much easier.

In my country, one has to go to a local post office, and speak to the clerk in order to send money with WU. As far as I am aware, there are no other options.

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks. That's really helpful. There's a little shop near me that offers WU. I'll go and speak to them. I'm not giving up yet!
That's good to know, I'm glad you were able to do easily go through the payment process without any problems. Not having to speak to someone face to face or provide an ID makes the whole process that much easier.

In my country, one has to go to a local post office, and speak to the clerk in order to send money with WU. As far as I am aware, there are no other options.
In my country the Post Office offers MoneyGram.

B

Buttercup

Feb 20, 2022
Would it be best to sit or lie down after taking n? Or even take it whilst in the bath?

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
You are going to go unconscious very quickly, so use that in your decision. Definitely not a chair unless it's a lounger in the laid back position.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Would it be best to sit or lie down after taking n? Or even take it whilst in the bath?
The info in the N 2.0 Files claims: "Make sure you are laying down comfortably either on your back or side. You should fall asleep within 5-10 mins."
But it doesn't say why. (My guess is the rapid onset of unconsciousness."

However, on another thread, somoene said they were "sure" it's best to be sitting up. But again, no answer as to "why".

I've yet to see a definitive answer given with an explanation as to which is best.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
The info in the N 2.0 Files claims: "Make sure you are laying down comfortably either on your back or side. You should fall asleep within 5-10 mins."
But it doesn't say why. (My guess is the rapid onset of unconsciousness."

However, on another thread, somoene said they were "sure" it's best to be sitting up. But again, no answer as to "why".

I've yet to see a definitive answer given with an explanation as to which is best.
I would say it's mainly about comfort and practicality, combined with the given that you are going to go unconscious very quickly. So sitting in an upright chair means you'll fall out of that chair, which is sure to bring attention to yourself (leading to intervention, rescue). It could also make your last minutes uncomfortable ones, especially if you hit a sharp object on your way down. How ever you land, is how you are going to stay. The posters that say you should be upright have said it to be helpful for the N and your body's circulation. However, I don't think sitting upright would make much of a difference if you've followed the rest of the protocol. The amount of poison in your system is very great. And the concerns for intestinal absorption aren't the same as they are for SN. I think that's where the sitting-up advice comes from. (I did say earlier that a lounger in the laid-back position could be an exception.)

My idea would be to sit up in bed while drinking the N (so it's easy to get it down quickly), stay sitting up for a few seconds to drink a shot of alcohol or eat whatever you have ready to mitigate the aftertaste (a piece of chocolate), then lying down to be comfortable.

Last edited: