• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
Hello
Does anyone know about payment way for buying N?

Is Western Union still acceptable or only BitCoin/Monero?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Hello
Does anyone know about payment way for buying N?

Is Western Union still acceptable or only BitCoin/Monero?
How often are you going to ask the same question without reading up on the past few pages of the megathread?

Yes he does. Both.

Γyuk

Γyuk

May 21, 2022
As what kind of product does D declare N when shipping, does anyone know? Please PM me.

I have to pay import taxes so would make sense that I know.

S

Surrendered

Jun 2, 2019
*This is an updated and revised version of the original thread*

I've been getting messages from different people, asking all sorts of questions about N from D. I thought it would be convenient to put as much info as I can together in one place to make things easier for people.

Where to find - First, there is no reason to ask me or any other member where/how to find N. This is where to look:

View attachment 84464
Click then scroll https://fs-01.cyberdrop.to/PPeH_Nov_(25)_2021-3SFMAtwR.pdf

thank you for such a detailed thread. I am having such a hard time opening these links. I went to the post. by rainandsadness with the latest PPH but still couldn't download from there. I've tried many of the suggestions including using DuckDuckGo, etc.

Is there any way some one could please PM the handbook to me so I might find the necessary info? Sorry if I'm not following proper protocol. Thank you.

ps, I just tried the April 2022 file posted by rainandsadness without success.. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
S

Surrendered

Jun 2, 2019
thank you for such a detailed thread. I am having such a hard time opening these links. I went to the post. by rainandsadness with the latest PPH but still couldn't download from there. I've tried many of the suggestions including using DuckDuckGo, etc.

Is there any way some one could please PM the handbook to me so I might find the necessary info? Sorry if I'm not following proper protocol. Thank you.

ps, I just tried the April 2022 file posted by rainandsadness without success.. Any help would be appreciated.

Please disregard the above. Was eventually able to download. Thank you.

justagreenleaf

justagreenleaf

Student
May 29, 2022
Idk how to wait til July for new supply

P

Painnomore

Jun 8, 2022
I was looking though the peaceful pill hand book specifically to find information for N and use of benzos. I could not find any though and here some members mention taking benzos regularly before drinking N will have a negative effect. Can someone more knowledgeable jump in please with some guidance or at least share which page on the book I have to look for? Thank you.

Reactions: The_Flying_Fox
A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
I was looking though the peaceful pill hand book specifically to find information for N and use of benzos. I could not find any though and here some members mention taking benzos regularly before drinking N will have a negative effect. Can someone more knowledgeable jump in please with some guidance or at least share which page on the book I have to look for? Thank you.

Can't find it in pph, but as I know, N works very similar to benzos.

It works by attaching to GABA receptor. So if you use benzos a lot, it will give you kind of tolerance for N.

Like with drugs. You take 1mg of a drug everyday to get high, after a month you will need 2mg, after 2 months you will need 5mg to achieve similar effect.

Also, who cannot wait for July? Do you think there is enough N after refilling the stock by D?

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
From the 2021 edition, under "A Lethal Does of Nmbutal" (pg 436 on my pdf):

"In some of the analyzed cases, the long comatose phase was associated with the prolonged use of anti-psychotic medication or chronic heavy alcohol use, prior totaking the barbiturate It is presumed the induction of liver enzymesby these drugs
causes increased degradation of the Nmbutal, lowering the concentration in the brain. In these situations, increasing the quantity of drug taken (eg. to 2 bottles, 12gm) may not necessarily hasten the death. "

P

Painnomore

Jun 8, 2022
Thanks for the reply guys. This really got me scared. I am on 0.25 mg of Clonazepam for 4-5 months now and I don't want to fail my N... Does that mean this has decreased my chances of going through with Nembutal? I think going off this benzo will fuck me up for sure this is why I am keeping a low dose.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thanks for the reply guys. This really got me scared. I am on 0.25 mg of Clonazepam for 4-5 months now and I don't want to fail my N... Does that mean this has decreased my chances of going through with Nembutal? I think going off this benzo will fuck me up for sure this is why I am keeping a low dose.
That's a minuscule dose you are on and should have no (or very little) effect on N.

Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have
P

Painnomore

Jun 8, 2022
I really hope so, I generally take it as a sleeping pill.

As I will be CTBing in the forest and will schedule delayed emails for my family to come and get me, how long do you think I should set them for? Is 24 hours going to be enough?

Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
From the 2021 edition, under "A Lethal Does of Nmbutal" (pg 436 on my pdf):

"In some of the analyzed cases, the long comatose phase was associated with the prolonged use of anti-psychotic medication or chronic heavy alcohol use, prior totaking the barbiturate It is presumed the induction of liver enzymesby these drugs
causes increased degradation of the Nmbutal, lowering the concentration in the brain. In these situations, increasing the quantity of drug taken (eg. to 2 bottles, 12gm) may not necessarily hasten the death. "
That only mentions chronic alcohol use and anti-psychotic medication. There is no mention of benzos, which are psycho-active drugs.

Because of tolerance, I've been taking the largest dose of benzos prescribed for years, and have had to switch numerous times. They now have little effect on me, and I still have chronic insomnia with those, double the dose of what's normally given of zolpidem, and a muscle relaxant that's also a controlled substance.

Before I take the N, I feel like I'll need to cut benzo use to almost nothing, which could in itself kill me, and not peacefully, but PN never mentioned it in the handbook or his Zoom meeting on the subject.

And, a friend wrote to Dignitas and asked if long-term benzo use would be an issue with dying from N, and they responded that the N is an overdose and long-term benzo use doesn't change that.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
@1TorturtedByLife and @watchingthewheels , why don't you go plug your drugs into a drug interaction checker and see what it says? As I understand it, the pentobarbital might make the benzos "less effective" and that's not a thing that will matter a whole lot for the last little tiny bit of a person's life. For non-suicide uses, it might not be a good idea to use the two drugs together--as in it it could be fatal, but that's kind of the entire point in this case, so....

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
@1TorturtedByLife and @watchingthewheels , why don't you go plug your drugs into a drug interaction checker and see what it says? As I understand it, the pentobarbital might make the barbiturates "less effective" and that's not a thing that will matter a whole lot for the last little tiny bit of a person's life. For non-suicide uses, it might not be a good idea to use the two drugs together--as in it it could be fatal, but that's kind of the entire point in this case, so....

You said "As I understand it, the pentobarbital might make the barbiturates "less effective""
Did you mean "benzos night make the barbiturates less effective?" Because pentobarbital IS a barbiturate.

whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
Sleepdream last night that I tried to drink my bottle of N and spilled it all...
Oh sorry it's only available on Exit International. My friend is a member. Phillip does briefly write about storage in the PPeH. Basically he says no need to refrigerate, just store at room temperature in darkness.
PPeH states 'refridgeration is fine' for liquid N

Last edited:
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
You said "As I understand it, the pentobarbital might make the barbiturates "less effective""
Did you mean "benzos night make the barbiturates less effective?" Because pentobarbital IS a barbiturate.
Yeah, that was a typo. Thanks for pointing that out. I meant to say that the pentobarbital might make the benzos less effective. They said that had been illustrated with phenobarb but was hypothetically possible for pentobarbital and the rest of them, too (reading from what it said on the link). Go ahead and click the link in the post of mine that you quoted and double-check me. I looked up clonazepam + pentobarbital. If it doesn't take you directly to my results, you can put those in there yourself.

@1TorturtedByLife, please note the error in my previous comment, and it's too late for me to edit, unfortunately. I still think it would be good for you to put your exact drugs in there.

Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
Yeah, that was a typo. Thanks for pointing that out. I meant to say that the pentobarbital might make the benzos less effective. They said that had been illustrated with phenobarb but was hypothetically possible for pentobarbital and the rest of them, too (reading from what it said on the link). Go ahead and click the link in the post of mine that you quoted and double-check me. I looked up clonazepam + pentobarbital. If it doesn't take you directly to my results, you can put those in there yourself.

@1TorturtedByLife, please note the error in my previous comment, and it's too late for me to edit, unfortunately. I still think it would be good for you to put your exact drugs in there.
No problem! I appreciate your advice and took it right after reading your post. Thank you!

Intellectually I'm convinced by the research I and others have done and posted that it's not an issue. Emotionally (maybe irrationally), I don't know if I'll ever feel comfortable, which is why I've begun to gather documentation and restart my application to one of the Swiss organizations.

That's really a last resort though. I'm in severe pain just sitting on my couch writing this comment. I can't even imagine a plane trip to Europe😓

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
No problem! I appreciate your advice and took it right after reading your post. Thank you!

Intellectually I'm convinced by the research I and others have done and posted that it's not an issue. Emotionally (maybe irrationally), I don't know if I'll ever feel comfortable, which is why I've begun to gather documentation and restart my application to one of the Swiss organizations.

That's really a last resort though. I'm in severe pain just sitting on my couch writing this comment. I can't even imagine a plane trip to Europe😓
You are not alone. Most people here from what I gather have fears of N failing one way or another. I think it's only natural. Even if it is the gold standard when it comes to something so momentous it's normal to freak out and think of the worst case scenario. I do it too. I guess the best thing we can do is take comfort from knowing that there are other people that have used this method successfully before us. Good luck for Switzerland. If that was an option for me I'd take it in a heartbeat.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
That only mentions chronic alcohol use and anti-psychotic medication. There is no mention of benzos, which are psycho-active drugs.

Because of tolerance, I've been taking the largest dose of benzos prescribed for years, and have had to switch numerous times. They now have little effect on me, and I still have chronic insomnia with those, double the dose of what's normally given of zolpidem, and a muscle relaxant that's also a controlled substance.

Before I take the N, I feel like I'll need to cut benzo use to almost nothing, which could in itself kill me, and not peacefully, but PN never mentioned it in the handbook or his Zoom meeting on the subject.

And, a friend wrote to Dignitas and asked if long-term benzo use would be an issue with dying from N, and they responded that the N is an overdose and long-term benzo use doesn't change that.
Sorry, wasn't aware of the difference.

Jupit3rs

Jupit3rs

"I'm finally going home... to the stars"
Feb 23, 2022
I don't know if this is right place to ask this, i apologize if not. Has someone from latin american bought N? if so, how was your experience?
I'm from Chile, and i'm sort of afraid, idk how this will work... any help is welcome! thank you

A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
Is anyone here afraid of failing ctb by N, and then being accused by Police of possession of N which is prohibited?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Is anyone here afraid of failing ctb by N, and then being accused by Police of possession of N which is prohibited?
Afraid of failing? Yes.
But not of being charged by LE.

If N fails i'll have considerably bigger problems (ending up in a vegetative state, on a tube and possibly in longterm care until natural death occurs).

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Afraid of failing? Yes.
But not of being charged by LE.

If N fails i'll have considerably bigger problems (ending up in a vegetative state, on a tube and possibly in longterm care until natural death occurs).
Why would you end up in a vegetative state if N fails? How would that happen physiologically?

Reactions: watchingthewheels
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Why would you end up in a vegetative state if N fails? How would that happen physiologically?
Enough brain damage to survive but not enough to be lucent? No idea how it would happen. Benzoe and Seroquel dependency. Who knows. Today is not a good day for me to look into the technicalities. I'm tired. I'm angry.

OP asked if we were afraid.
Yes. I admit I am.
I also admit that it's unlikely to happen.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Enough brain damage to survive but not enough to be lucent? No idea how it would happen. Benzoe and Seroquel dependency. Who knows. Today is not a good day for me to look into the technicalities. I'm tired. I'm angry.

OP asked if we were afraid.
Yes. I admit I am.
I also admit that it's unlikely to happen.
Yeah sorry I'm not trying to trigger you. But what do you mean by brain damage? N doesn't cause brain damage.

H

Harper Lees

Jun 23, 2022
Just an update. I reached out to D a few weeks ago. D sent a package and the tracker showed me it was stuck in US customs. It hasn't moved from "the warehouse" since. I updated him about the package being stuck and he completely cut off contact.

I'm not sure how reliable it's been more recently but this was just my personal experience.

Last edited: