• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Please don't even think about it; N is too expensive and hard to get to take risks by ignoring the protocol. (Don't "reinvent the wheel"; it's there for a reason...)
You didn't answer my question and I didn't ask whether I should or not. I know the protocol thanks. I was asking what would happen if. I didn't say I was going to do it.
It would take longer for your body to absorb the N on a full stomach. Also you would be more likely to vomit the N on a full stomach. You need to fast for at least 8 hours before taking N.
I know the protocol thanks. Been researching N for over six months.
I see you're back at square one :ahhha:
I don't know what this means or refers to.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
You didn't answer my question and I didn't ask whether I should or not. I know the protocol thanks. I was asking what would happen if. I didn't say I was going to do it.

I know the protocol thanks. Been researching N for over six months.

What is the point of the question?

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
We did this dance when both of us were considering the exit bag; with the both of us eventually pivoting to N because of this paranoia. After I lost a bottle some weeks ago the same thoughts started entering my head and I've been wrestling with them since. Unfortunately for us there's not another good method we can jump ship to, except for maybe a shotgun but given the circumstances that seems very unlikely.

Sorry it's a bit off topic.

Last edited:
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
We did this dance when both of us were considering the exit bag; with the both of us eventually pivoting to N because of this paranoia. After I lost a bottle some weeks ago the same thoughts started entering my head and I've been wrestling with them sinc

Sorry it's a bit off topic.
Could you please remove the part about me being from a particular place from your comment. I'm trying to leave as lite identifying info as possible.
Yeah I thought about all this over the last few days and decided it's just my brain fucking with me because of all the wild scare theories (not even stories, never got an actual story) people float around here. So many posts ""What if, what if????" I decided every time I start to imagine N not working I will snap myself out of it. And I do. Now I tell myself it will definitely work and everything will go smoothly. It makes me much less stressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Interloper
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Could you please remove the part about me being from a particular place from your comment. I'm trying to leave as lite identifying info as possible.
Yeah I thought about all this over the last few days and decided it's just my brain fucking with me because of all the wild scare theories (not even stories, never got an actual story) people float around here. So many posts ""What if, what if????" I decided every time I start to imagine N not working I will snap myself out of it. And I do. Now I tell myself it will definitely work and everything will go smoothly. It makes me much less stressed.
Sorry, assumed wrongly. I removed it.

And yeah the snapping out worked for a short while for me too, tried not visiting this site but it has just too strong of a pull on me. Hope it works out for you and you can keep the paranoia at bay for long enough.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
??
To know what will happen if you take N without fasting.
Idle curiousity? Mmmkay, then.
Don't mind me, then; mine was a knee-jerk reaction to many posts here trying to get around the protocols.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Idle curiousity? Mmmkay, then.
Don't mind me, then; mine was a knee-jerk reaction to many posts here trying to get around the protocols.
I would never purposefully half ass it. But sometimes I think, what if I'm in an extreme situation and don't have 8 hours to wait? Good to have all bases covered.
Sorry, assumed wrongly. I removed it.

And yeah the snapping out worked for a short while for me too, tried not visiting this site but it has just too strong of a pull on me. Hope it works out for you and you can keep the paranoia at bay for long enough.
Yeh, the pull of this site is too strong but honestly there's nothing new here. No one's going to find any new magical ways to take N so idk why I still keep coming. Mostly I only check for new N posts. I also log in every morning just in the hopes that maybe Void messaged me telling me he failed with his N and is still alive. But that hope is fading fast. I should probably just stay away.

Everyone else's worry about what ifs is really not helpful. Like living in a nightmare fantasy land. Likey therapist said that often I am 'not grounded in reality' but live out these constant terrible scenarios that have no facts or evidence to back them up.

This is what this site does. Constant fantasies of what if scenarios that turn into high probabilities in the mind instead of remote possibilities because we keep exposing ourselves to them over and over.

Last edited:
Reactions: watchingthewheels
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
What is Dilantin
It is an antiepileptic medication better known by it's generic name phenytoin.
Why propranolol before hand?

What about antipsychotics makes the coma last longer? Is it the dopamine blockade? Bc I am on hydroxazine and I thought that also blocked dopamine idk though
Propranolol is a beta blocker which is generally used to slow down the heart rate for those with hypertension. I do not know if this will interfere with taking N. Propranolol has been used off label in psychiatry for panic disorder, social anxiety disorder and and performance anxiety. In these conditions, people sometimes have elevated heart rates because they are anxious so it makes sense that taking this medication will reduce the heart rate and hopefully reduce anxiety. I'm sorry if that wasn't helpful about your question regarding propranolol.

I don't know if antipsychotics will have any effect on the coma duration

As far as hydroxyzine is concerned, it is an antihistamine and does not have any effect on dopamine receptors as far as I know.

Last edited:
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
Potentially stupid question: when you give d your address to send the stuff to, do you use your real name?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Potentially stupid question: when you give d your address to send the stuff to, do you use your real name?
Real name, yes. You need it to be delivered to the right person. Using a fake name would risk you not being able to pick it up from a mail office as they usually require ID to match the recipient.

Reactions: NSA
Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Years of numbness. When will it stop?
Dec 18, 2021
Tested 2 ml of N and after an hour, no drowsiness or sleep. Actually tried 1 ml, then half an hour later, another 1 ml. Beginning of this thread said that 126mg (2 ml) is more than the 100mg needed for sleep. Saw a member, weighing 250lbs say it took them 3 ml but we're talking less than 140lbs. Not sure how long it should've taken either but certainly less than an hour? Are there other factors or ideas?

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Tested 2 ml of N and after an hour, no drowsiness or sleep. Actually tried 1 ml, then half an hour later, another 1 ml. Beginning of this thread said that 126mg (2 ml) is more than the 100mg needed for sleep. Saw a member, weighing 250lbs say it took them 3 ml but we're talking less than 140lbs. Not sure how long it should've taken either but certainly less than an hour? Are there other factors or ideas?
Is this N from D? How have you been storing it? Do you have a history of benzo use?

F

fizi22

Nov 15, 2021

how did it teste? maybe try one more 1ml i guess

Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Dec 18, 2021
Is this N from D? How have you been storing it? Do you have a history of benzo use?
Yes it's from D. Just got it today. Started putting it in fridge but after watching PN video, decided to just store in cabinet. Yes benzo usage is a part of the user's history (it's not me taking the N, it's a friend). Friend says PPeH says benzo usage isn't a problem.

Thanks for responding.
how did it teste? maybe try one more 1ml i guess
Yes will definitely try 3ml next time. I was surprised the friend who tried it is usually very sensitive to bad tasting food or drinks but had no problem with the taste. Friend said it was just as expected.

Last edited:
Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Dec 18, 2021
@Ta555 Do you have knowledge of the negative interaction between N and benzo use? Do you have a reference? My female friend is only 135lbs, tall and wants to use N just received from D for sleep for a couple weeks before CTB but even 3ml doesn't seem to work well enough. She does use benzos. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset Limited
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
@Ta555 Do you have knowledge of the negative interaction between N and benzo use? Do you have a reference? My female friend is only 135lbs, tall and wants to use N just received from D for sleep for a couple weeks before CTB but even 3ml doesn't seem to work well enough. She does use benzos. Thanks
I don't have any reference but they work on the same chemical/receptors in the brain so I thought it might be something related but I can't say for sure. Is your friend a redhead by any chance because some redheads have weird genetics where they need more anesthetic than usual.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
According to the PPeH some anti-convulsant meds can also lead to some N tolerance.
Something about liver enzymes etc.
Page 412

Afaik this also applies to some anti-psychotics like Seroquel.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Benzos are also GABA A receptor agonists, although not as potent as N. If someone uses benzos for a long time, they also have some tolerance for N. This is cross tolerance.

Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Dec 18, 2021
I don't have any reference but they work on the same chemical/receptors in the brain so I thought it might be something related but I can't say for sure. Is your friend a redhead by any chance because some redheads have weird genetics where they need more anesthetic than usual.
Thanks. No not a redhead. Damn though she took even more last night and didn't sleep at all. Today she felt hungover. Tomorrow I will probably try it myself. I take a very low dose of a benzo.

Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Dec 18, 2021
Benzos are also GABA A receptor agonists, although not as potent as N. If someone uses benzos for a long time, they also have some tolerance for N. This is cross tolerance.
Thanks. She has used benzos for years and has a much higher tolerance than myself. Not a benzo but I can sleep with 5mg of Ambien where she needs over 20. I will try the N myself and see how much I need. Won't prove whether it's benzos but hopefully will show the strength of this N. I do trust D.

Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Dec 18, 2021
Let us know how it goes!!
So I finally took 1.4ml of N last night. The taste is bad but tolerable. Hard to describe as it's unique. Definitely a nasty bitterness (I like bitter beer) but there's more to its bad taste. But I'm only squirting a small amount into my mouth. To rid the aftertaste I did a shot of Irish Crème which helped. Didn't feel anything for 30 minutes. Finally about 50 minutes I felt a slight pleasant intoxication and decided to lie in bed. Using my usual nighttime tools, mainly Bluetooth sleep mask with a story, I fell asleep and slept until a 9am cat wake-up.

So I was expecting much more. I've seen users on this site pass out with as little as .5 ml and one user described taking 1.75, playing games on couch, and having to stumble to bed at some point. Now my friend took over 5 ml last night and sat up and watched tv for an hour before trying to sleep which she didn't right away, took another 1.5. She said she got maybe 3 hours of sleep so overall very little help sleeping, I believe she eventually took zolpidem.

Next time I will try 2 ml (123mg) which is just over the 100mg recommended dose.

My second package from D is less than 100 miles away but expected delivery is still Monday. Will let you know if it's followed by a visit from police.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
So I finally took 1.4ml of N last night. The taste is bad but tolerable. Hard to describe as it's unique. Definitely a nasty bitterness (I like bitter beer) but there's more to its bad taste. But I'm only squirting a small amount into my mouth. To rid the aftertaste I did a shot of Irish Crème which helped. Didn't feel anything for 30 minutes. Finally about 50 minutes I felt a slight pleasant intoxication and decided to lie in bed. Using my usual nighttime tools, mainly Bluetooth sleep mask with a story, I fell asleep and slept until a 9am cat wake-up.

So I was expecting much more. I've seen users on this site pass out with as little as .5 ml and one user described taking 1.75, playing games on couch, and having to stumble to bed at some point. Now my friend took over 5 ml last night and sat up and watched tv for an hour before trying to sleep which she didn't right away, took another 1.5. She said she got maybe 3 hours of sleep so overall very little help sleeping, I believe she eventually took zolpidem.

Next time I will try 2 ml (123mg) which is just over the 100mg recommended dose.

My second package from D is less than 100 miles away but expected delivery is still Monday. Will let you know if it's followed by a visit from police.
Thanks so much for testing.
I'll be curious to hear if 2ml make a difference. I hope it does, tbh or we will have to arrange for a professional test of the latest "batch" of bottles.
Hope that's not the case though. 🙏

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021

This N that you and your friend are testing, when did you receive it btw??

Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Dec 18, 2021
This N that you and your friend are testing, when did you receive it btw??
This last Tuesday. The outside temperature was quite hot but got the bottles in immediately. They seemed a little warm, not hot. Was a bit worried about sitting in hot trucks. Seen anything about max temperature ruining it? Will try higher dose, hopefully tonight.

tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Yes it's from D. Just got it today. Started putting it in fridge but after watching PN video, decided to just store in cabinet. Yes benzo usage is a part of the user's history (it's not me taking the N, it's a friend). Friend says PPeH says benzo usage isn't a problem.

Thanks for responding.

Yes will definitely try 3ml next time. I was surprised the friend who tried it is usually very sensitive to bad tasting food or drinks but had no problem with the taste. Friend said it was just as expected.
What PN video?

Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Dec 18, 2021
What PN video?
Oh sorry it's only available on Exit International. My friend is a member. Phillip does briefly write about storage in the PPeH. Basically he says no need to refrigerate, just store at room temperature in darkness.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
This last Tuesday. The outside temperature was quite hot but got the bottles in immediately. They seemed a little warm, not hot. Was a bit worried about sitting in hot trucks. Seen anything about max temperature ruining it? Will try higher dose, hopefully tonight.
I read that someone (Exit or some unaffiliated scientists) tested N by heating it over 100 C for extended periods and it did not lose potency.

Mine too arrived slightly warm on a hot day, but it shouldn't make it less effective.

N is quite stable opposed to other meds. It's not like insulin or vaccines that must be stored in the fridge/freezer.

Edit:
Just on a side note: it would be QUITE funny if the most recent items that were seized turned out to NOT contain N after all…