• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Just an update. I reached out to D a few weeks ago. D sent a package and the tracker showed me it was stuck in US customs. It hasn't moved from "the warehouse" since. D also let me know he didn't remove the labels from the bottles (which I thought was a lazy, rookie move; kind of irresponsible to both parties involved). I updated him about the package being stuck and he completely cut off contact.

I'm not sure how reliable he's been more recently but this was just my personal experience.
Which labels? The original labels or the 'new' labels?

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Hi, I'm trying to PM you to answer the question but am unable to for some reason.
Because you haven't posted enough yet. You only get PM priveleges after making a certain number of posts. I don't remember how many.

Reactions: Harper Lees
S

Steve Vermont

Feb 27, 2020
Has anyone got any recent information about the availability of vet N in Peru?

A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
Yeah sorry I'm not trying to trigger you. But what do you mean by brain damage? N doesn't cause brain damage
N is neuroprotective as I heard, so it is more likely to be intubated for a long time due to respiratory failure, rather than brain damage

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Yeah sorry I'm not trying to trigger you. But what do you mean by brain damage? N doesn't cause brain damage.
It is the very process of dying from N.
After falling asleep you stop breathing (because of N). Once you stop breathing your brain can't properly function and brain cells start to die off due to lack of oxygen (because of N).
That's when brain damage occurs. 99% fatal. But brain damage nonetheless.
N is neuroprotective as I heard, so it is more likely to be intubated for a long time due to respiratory failure, rather than brain damage
What do you think happens when you go into respiratory failure? Unless you get intubated within 5-7 minutes your brain WILL experience damage due to lack of oxygen.

So yes. Respiratory failure is the result of taking N and subsequent brain damage occurs from lack of oxygen.

Last edited:
A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
After falling asleep you stop breathing (because of N). Once you stop breathing your brain can't properly function and brain cells start to die off due to lack of oxygen (because of N).

What do you think happens when you go into respiratory failure? Unless you get intubated within 5-7 minutes your brain WILL experience damage due to lack of oxygen.

So yes. Respiratory failure is the result of taking N and subsequent brain damage occurs from lack of oxygen.

Oh ok, sorry.
So another proof that it is really better to have a big window of time when choosing this method

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Oh ok, sorry.
So another proof that it is really better to have a big window of time when choosing this method
thank you and yes, a big enough window. A few hours at least. Best 12-24 hrs.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021

Yes, lack of oxygen causes the damage. But thirty minutes without oxygen is more than enough to die or be brain damaged enough that there's nothing left. So unless you're put on breathing apparatus within that small time frame you're not surviving :)

E

EndIsNigh

Jun 2, 2021
So last night I tasted N for the first time. I purchased it a year ago (from D,) although have not tested it. I removed the metal seal around two weeks ago. I used a syringe and drew out in total around 0.75ml - in three stages over the course of 25-30 minutes. I have to say that it tastes very much like cough syrup followed by an unpleasant(ish) aftertaste, but nothing bad. Creme liqueur eased that aftertaste.
I did not feel anything instantaneous, however did sleep for 9-10 hours.
Any thoughts? Does this sound typical for N? Should I be concerned?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
So last night I tasted N for the first time. I purchased it a year ago (from D,) although have not tested it. I removed the metal seal around two weeks ago. I used a syringe and drew out in total around 0.75ml - in three stages over the course of 25-30 minutes. I have to say that it tastes very much like cough syrup followed by an unpleasant(ish) aftertaste, but nothing bad. Creme liqueur eased that aftertaste.
I did not feel anything instantaneous, however did sleep for 9-10 hours.
Any thoughts? Does this sound typical for N? Should I be concerned?
Less than 1 ml is a rather low dose, so what you experienced is what would be expected.

The math:
100 ml contain 6-7g N
=>
1 ml contains 60-70 mg
=>
0.75 ml equals 45-52 mg

That's about half of the initial dosing for someone in a medical setting.

Reactions: EndIsNigh
E

EndIsNigh

Jun 2, 2021
Less than 1 ml is a rather low dose, so what you experienced is what would be expected.

The math:
100 ml contain 6-7g N
=>
1 ml contains 60-70 mg
=>
0.75 ml equals 45-52 mg

That's about half of the initial dosing for someone in a medical setting.
Thanks for this. At the time, I plan to drink 1 bottle (99.25ml given the sample taken yesterday) and am likely to not be discovered for min. 8 hours. I'm c. 80kg. I realise this is not following the 'plan' to the letter, but quite frankly I want to make it as spontaneous as possible. Would you say this is likely to be sufficient?

Also, have you tasted yours? How did you find it? I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised..

Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thanks for this. At the time, I plan to drink 1 bottle (99.25ml given the sample taken yesterday) and am likely to not be discovered for min. 8 hours. I'm c. 80kg. I realise this is not following the 'plan' to the letter, but quite frankly I want to make it as spontaneous as possible. Would you say this is likely to be sufficient?
Yes, I think it will be sufficient to end your life.
TBH I don't think you need much of a plan for N to work. Most of the things around N are recommendations. Nothing more, nothing less.

We do the best we can with the tools we can access.

(I would recommend a bit of a fast though. At least a few hours. If possible.)

E

EndIsNigh

Jun 2, 2021
Yes, I think it will be sufficient to end your life.
TBH I don't think you need much of a plan for N to work. Most of the things around N are recommendations. Nothing more, nothing less.

We do the best we can with the tools we can access.

(I would recommend a bit of a fast though. At least a few hours. If possible.)
Yes, I know some people here will think I'm an idiot for not following the plan to the letter. But I think for me, that is where the uncertainty/anxiety/self-preservation etc kicks in. I think for me the key will be to just very calmly get it done over a much shorter space of time. And if it doesn't work this time, it doesn't work (however I sincerely hope it does.)
What did you think of taste? Also would you say if I can handle the aftertaste after 0.75ml, I should be able to after the full bottle? As surely aftertaste lingers irrespective of the amount. As I said before, as it went down, it was pretty pleasant indeed, like cough syrup.

Reactions: SlipperyMick
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Yes, I know some people here will think I'm an idiot for not following the plan to the letter. But I think for me, that is where the uncertainty/anxiety/self-preservation etc kicks in. I think for me the key will be to just very calmly get it done over a much shorter space of time. And if it doesn't work this time, it doesn't work (however I sincerely hope it does.)
What did you think of taste? Also would you say if I can handle the aftertaste after 0.75ml, I should be able to after the full bottle? As surely aftertaste lingers irrespective of the amount. As I said before, as it went down, it was pretty pleasant indeed, like cough syrup.
If I do it I plan on using only one bottle because I'm afraid I won't keep down two so I'm in the same boat as you. I also have around 8hrs max alone. I will probably use a plastic bag around my head to ensure death after I go unconscious.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I haven't tasted mine. Not planning on opening the seals until the day of. But it's really good to know that you didn't find it so horrible. I hope that, once I'm ready, taste won't make such a difference. Crossing fingers.

J

JU.

Aug 1, 2021
Yes, lack of oxygen causes the damage. But thirty minutes without oxygen is more than enough to die or be brain damaged enough that there's nothing left. So unless you're put on breathing apparatus within that small time frame you're not surviving :)
It's all painless, right? Do you not notice anything?

Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
I haven't tasted mine. Not planning on opening the seals until the day of. But it's really good to know that you didn't find it so horrible. I hope that, once I'm ready, taste won't make such a difference. Crossing fingers.
Having tasted 5ML at once, except for the aftertaste, it wasn't bad at all. Olives make me gag. The N didn't even come close.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Just wanted to throw this out regarding taste.
I just had some liquid olive leaf extract for the first time and let me say it was fucking nasty. Like one of the nastiest things ever had. Bitter and oily and clinging to the back of the throat. But it didn't want to make me throw up. Gag a bit but not actually throw up. I also took Listerine strip and let it dissolve on my mouth like another user suggested and it overpowered the taste pretty damn well.
So if anyone wants to try drinking something extremely bitter and nasty, try liquid olive leaf extract. Don't know how it compares to N since I never tasted N but people keep saying it's bitter and clings to the back of your throat. Same with olive leaf.

justagreenleaf

justagreenleaf

Student
May 29, 2022
Yes it's scary. That's why I'm still thinking about buying it now. But maybe in future it will be more more difficult than now :(
I'm also scared of being sent back to the ward :(

T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
I'm new to the site and trying to figure out how to message RainAndSadness or another admin of the group here so I can confirm that I emailed D at the correct address. However, I'm not able to message anyone as it says I do not have permission to do this. Could someone please offer me guidance? I emailed D but want to make sure that I have the correct address, which I saw in the PPeH handbook downloaded here. Thanks.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I'm new to the site and trying to figure out how to message RainAndSadness or another admin of the group here so I can confirm that I emailed D at the correct address. However, I'm not able to message anyone as it says I do not have permission to do this. Could someone please offer me guidance? I emailed D but want to make sure that I have the correct address, which I saw in the PPeH handbook downloaded here. Thanks.
You won't have access to DMs until you post more.

Reactions: Theanswer
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I have DM'd you.

Reactions: Theanswer
S

Sobreviviente

Jun 4, 2022
So will D have N supply starting from the 1st of July? If someone gets his answer that he already has it - could you please write it here for the rest of us?

R

Rmr

Jun 5, 2021
So will D have N supply starting from the 1st of July? If someone gets his answer that he already has it - could you please write it here for the rest of us?
Not so sure about the 1st of July, all they said was to drop them a message in July and see. Just so we don't get our hopes up.

Reactions: wljourney