• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
The victim had a "do not resuscitate" bracelet, presumably related to some pathology that was not possible to identify.

I presume the "victim" didn't want to be held alive when she would be at the death's door.
Also, an interesting choice of words. Victim. I've recently learned an interesting word to describe it. Implicature. It's used to describe something that was implied in a sentence without it being clearly stated. What I think here is being stated is that she got harmed, and that she would be better off alive.

A surgeon may cut a patients limb (with patient's consent) to prevent a dangerous infection from spreading, but you wouldn't hear such a patient to be called a victim of a surgeon. The harm done to a patient (cutting limb; the lesser harm) was meant to prevent the greater harm, which would be a dangerous infection spreading to the rest of the body. And I presume that the person who died by suicide chose to do this to prevent the greater harm accompanied by continuation of life.

Gotta fucking hate those at the top. They just need their fucking slave aka US to stay alive long enough to exploit us fuck them.
I wouldn't say that's the only reason because I don't think that everyone who opposes suicide benefits from keeping alive people who don't want to live, or at least not in the same way, but I do entertain the possibility that some of the reasons (religion, sanctity of life, morality, and such) stem from economic reasons.

Possibility: At some point of human history, where suicide was prohibited for economic reasons, appeared some religious guy who interpreted religious scriptures (to keep the slaves in check; shackles of the mind are more effective because they don't require physical restraint which alone is quite costly and ineffective as a way to control masses) as telling us that life is sacred, suicide is a sin, and people who commit suicide will burn in hell. Generations have passed under the religious influence, and cultures have been injected with anti-suicide stance which still echoes within the minds of modern people, religious or not.

Reactions: HowNowBrownCow
Apathy's Girl

Apathy's Girl

Student
Jul 20, 2020
He definitely has an agenda. In July the same doctor published a paper, A fatal case by a suicide kit containing sodium nitrite ordered on the internet. In the article he concludes, "This case also reveals the danger and the importance of preventing and fighting existing suicide support networks over the internet, which allow the purchase of a 'suicide kit', by circumvent the customs services."

H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Yeh.. not only would it stop suffering. It'd also provide the much needed organs to help people who want to live to live.
I don't get it either. What's so important about my life, that someone else has to die? I would gladly give a child my heart.

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
If I were a slave owner, I'd try (if possible and feasible) to restrict the unsanctioned (without my approval) access of my slaves to easy methods of self-deliverance, and their survival instinct will do the rest.
lol if I were a slave owner I'd free my damn slaves

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653 and Nimbus
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I was able to log in via my university, screenshotted the pdf if anyone is interested.
They definitely indirectly mention this forum when they talk about their own research, probably Stan's guide judging by the mention of metoclopramide
View attachment 52842View attachment 52843View attachment 52844View attachment 52845

It's great that you went to the trouble of posting that for us. Thank you.

Just eliminate the things people use to commit suicide. Problem solved. That's as far as thinking about this goes.
Never any consideration of the great suffering someone needs to have to do this, and the desperation to escape from that.

H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
It's great that you went to the trouble of posting that for us. Thank you.

Just eliminate the things people use to commit suicide. Problem solved. That's as far as thinking about this goes.
Never any consideration of the great suffering someone needs to have to do this, and the desperation to escape from that.
they think they're saving us from ourselves. Can't reason with them; Twitter proved that.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wish these people who want to stop all people from committing suicide to spend one day in my life. I can't even write these sentences properly due to reduced concentration on what I'm trying to do.