• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
This case report describes a fatal case of sodium nitrite and multiple drug consumption. A 37-year-old female was found in bed with a plastic bottle containing sodium nitrite and a bag containing multiple drugs and a suicide note. The results of the autopsy showed completely fixed grayish livor mortis, signs of asphyxia on the lips, and facial cyanosis. This represents the second case in just a few months and highlights how relatively easy it is to buy sodium nitrite to commit suicide, indicating that specific responses should focus on restricting its access, especially in large quantities. It was also evident that the number of web forums and shadow markets explaining how to use sodium nitrite for euthanasia (several times called the "exit") are increasing.

U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
there are more and more reports about suicide with sodium nitrite. I already guaranteed mine, because in a little bit they restrict.

S

suicidal257

Nov 24, 2020
there are more and more reports about suicide with sodium nitrite. I already guaranteed mine, because in a little bit they restrict.
It is already hard to find.

Bitterman1996

Bitterman1996

Student
May 20, 2020
Not from the country this research is being published/third world country, but I guess I better buy mine before it's harder to get

Reactions: Studio84
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
It honestly makes me livid. It makes me want to go full on political with my suicide. Preventing people from ending their pain is a SADISTIC tendency. Prolifers could not care less about our experience, and also lack imagination. They'd rather people force themselves to jump or take the risk and hang themselves. Make no mistake these people are dogmatic ideologs, not rational, compassionate human beings.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
What's really disgusting is that by restricting it we then have to take increasingly more violent methods. What's interesting about SN is that you can recover from it whereas the others you can't really. I read an article (can't recall whether it was last year) about a man who was paralyzed from an earlier attempt getting up to the top of the hospital and jumping from a specific point. Who knows what amount of strategy and mental exertion that must have took. Then the news was about how the hospital had failed him, unbelievable.

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Why do they think restricting access to SN will help anyone? Nobody is using it to impulsivly commit suicide, it's normally a very well thought out plan. So are they expecting these people to just suddenly not be suicidal anymore because there's no SN? No of course they won't be, they'll just have to resort to methods that are more painful and have the potential to hurt others emotionally (train, jumping). Pisses me right off when people talk about 'suicide prevention'

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Why do they think restricting access to SN will help anyone? Nobody is using it to impulsivly commit suicide, it's normally a very well thought out plan. So are they expecting these people to just suddenly not be suicidal anymore because there's no SN? No of course they won't be, they'll just have to resort to methods that are more painful and have the potential to hurt others emotionally (train, jumping). Pisses me right off when people talk about 'suicide prevention'
I agree. However we are already seeing some countries banning it/ceasing it and making it hard to obtain.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
This case report describes a fatal case of sodium nitrite and multiple drug consumption. A 37-year-old female was found in bed with a plastic bottle containing sodium nitrite and a bag containing multiple drugs and a suicide note. The results of the autopsy showed completely fixed grayish livor mortis, signs of asphyxia on the lips, and facial cyanosis. This represents the second case in just a few months and highlights how relatively easy it is to buy sodium nitrite to commit suicide, indicating that specific responses should focus on restricting its access, especially in large quantities. It was also evident that the number of web forums and shadow markets explaining how to use sodium nitrite for euthanasia (several times called the "exit") are increasing.
This is supposed to be science but it seems an agenda is included with the so-called science. They're supposed to be scientists or medical or whatever but they feel the need to use their so-called expertise to preach to us their biased belief that "suicide is bad and so SN and everything has to be restricted to reduce suicide blah blah blah.. " What this is doing is just making me commit suicide sooner because if i don't do it now i know later they will restrict more things like SN etc. . and then i'd have to drown myself which is painful.
The following is a quote from the "scientific" article :

"This represents the second case in just a few months and highlights how relatively easy it is to buy sodium nitrite to commit suicide, indicating that specific responses should focus on restricting its access, especially in large quantities. It was also evident that the number of web forums and shadow markets explaining how to use sodium nitrite for euthanasia (several times called the "exit") are increasing. "

This is not science but pro-life preaching imo. These scientists are using their positiion as scientists to restrict SN. They know that they are saying "i'm a big scientist i know the truth i'm an expert so you have to listen to what i say and take it as the truth whatever it is i say because i'm a scientist " . But it's not truth it's not science. Restricting SN will only cause untold suffering in those that will commit suicide with painful methods. restricting SN will not stop suicide. So they are not even logical just idiots imo.

Last edited:
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
This is suposed to be science but it seems an agenda is included with the so-called science. They're supposed to be scientists or medical or whatever but they feel the need to use their so-called expertise to preach to us their biased belief that "suicide is bad and everything has to be restricted to reduce it blah blah blah.. " What this is doing is just making me commit suicide sooner because if i don't do it now i know later they will restrict more things like SN etc. . and then i'd have to drown myself which is painful.
Exactly and out of every profession scientist should understand the most that life doesn't have any meaning or very small meaning.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
This is suposed to be science but it seems an agenda is included with the so-called science. They're supposed to be scientists or medical or whatever but they feel the need to use their so-called expertise to preach to us their biased belief that "suicide is bad and everything has to be restricted to reduce it blah blah blah.. " What this is doing is just making me commit suicide sooner because if i don't do it now i know later they will restrict more things like SN etc. . and then i'd have to drown myself which is painful.
You're right. It isn't scientific in the slightest. A scientific approach would present the data and facts in an unbiased manner and analyse the results to reach an empirical conclusion.

Cultural values and notions of morality such as ethics are important in science often, say, if you are doing experiments on vertebrates like mice, you need special permissions and considerations to make sure the subjects of the experiment are treated humanely and fairly, but that is where the line is drawn.

Trying to make conclusions around sociological phenomena like right to die is something outside the scope of the scientific method.

It feels like people care more about the damned and the suffering being out of sight, out of mind than anything else. They know they can't ban buildings because people jump from them, or rope because people use it to hang themselves, but if they take away peaceful methods and see less news stories about it then they can sleep at night thinking they are saving people and its out of their mental catalogue for awhile.

People have been fighting for our rights to a dignified death for decades but it always feels like one step forward and two steps back when the only euthanasia clinics charge exuberant fees and can't guarentee you'll be accepted. What a joke this life is!

Shotgunjohn

Shotgunjohn

Apr 26, 2020
i wonder how long until SN becomes restricted or hard to get in the US

Reactions: AutoTap
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
You're right. It isn't scientific in the slightest. A scientific approach would present the data and facts in an unbiased manner and analyse the results to reach an empirical conclusion.

Cultural values and notions of morality such as ethics are important in science often, say, if you are doing experiments on vertebrates like mice, you need special permissions and considerations to make sure the subjects of the experiment are treated humanely and fairly, but that is where the line is drawn.

Trying to make conclusions around sociological phenomena like right to die is something outside the scope of the scientific method.

It feels like people care more about the damned and the suffering being out of sight, out of mind than anything else. They know they can't ban buildings because people jump from them, or rope because people use it to hang themselves, but if they take away peaceful methods and see less news stories about it then they can sleep at night thinking they are saving people and its out of their mental catalogue for awhile.

People have been fighting for our rights to a dignified death for decades but it always feels like one step forward and two steps back when the only euthanasia clinics charge exuberant fees and can't guarentee you'll be accepted. What a joke this life is!
Yeh right now the euthanasia clinics don't accept mental illness as a reason, except for rare cases.

And they can just take your money and say you didn't qualify if they're booked full. Sketchy af

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It honestly makes me livid. It makes me want to go full on political with my suicide. Preventing people from ending their pain is a SADISTIC tendency. Prolifers could not care less about our experience, and also lack imagination. They'd rather people force themselves to jump or take the risk and hang themselves. Make no mistake these people are dogmatic ideologs, not rational, compassionate human beings.

They do not even realize what they are doing. What those fux do not understand is that they are dipping their own hands right into the the blood; spokespersons for increasing pain and suffering.

Fix it... then, you are a direct cause to an unimaginable and unnecessary increased level of suffering and pain for an untold number of people in the future.

You are not saving people outside of your own head. Be honest and take a closer look at what you are doing and what it will actually accomplish.

Konjac

Konjac

Experienced
Oct 25, 2020
What I hate is that our arguments are never taken into account, they think our opinion is invalid just because we're suicidal when we genuinely have a point. When will they understand that banning peaceful methods like SN will do absolutely nothing but make them feel better about themselves and drive us towards more violent methods that could turn us into vegetables if they go wrong? If they stopped and thought, just considered our point of view, things could be so much better for us...

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019

You're absolutely right...anyone preaching about how to 'prevent' suicide usually stops caring the minute someone is 'saved'.
Life is a complete joke. I don't want to be here, but I'm not allowed to expect to be looked after by others if they won't let me die. Their only goal seems to be 'stop that person from dying so I don't feel sad, but they're someone else's problem after this'.
Out of sight, out of mind.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
It's always gonna be available some way or another.
Just look at cyanide.
It could possibly become harder to obtain/illegal/or need verification things in the future though. I think that's what people are concerned about. At least that's what I'm slightly concerned about

Death22

Death22

If I can stop 1 breeder, I’m happy
Nov 25, 2020
It could possibly become harder to obtain/illegal/or need verification things in the future though. I think that's what people are concerned about. At least that's what I'm slightly concerned about
And what's the concern about then? It's gonna take a little more work to get it? So?

Reminds me of suicidal people on here claiming money is a problem with their method of ctb.
It's quite comically.

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
And what's the concern about then? It's gonna take a little more work to get it? So?

Reminds me of suicidal people on here claiming money is a problem with their method of ctb.
It's quite comically.
Losing your way of having an easy way out makes you feel trapped.
The regulation of SN requires sellers to verify purchases, it would be beyond a little more work, you can't just fake your address.

And money is also still an issue for people, being suicidal doesn't automatically mean you're gifted with loads of money to burn. I'm almost 1.2k into my 1.5k overdraft so I'm not gonna be able to afford N, I still have rent to pay until I ctb. It's not funny, these are genuine concerns for people that already feel alone and trapped.

Reactions: Nimbus
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'd read the whole article but just the fact that they're behind a pay wall seems kinda sus. They could be talking shit behind that paywall and we might not even know. I do believe SN is gonna be banned soon though. I already got mine luckily. But I feel bad for people who can't get it. They really just want to make everything harder for us. If they would just legalize euthanasia, it's literally that easy. Then less people would try to find weird ways to ctb

Reactions: Shotgunjohn

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
If I were a slave owner, I'd try (if possible and feasible) to restrict the unsanctioned (without my approval) access of my slaves to easy methods of self-deliverance, and their survival instinct will do the rest.