Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
I didn't ask about your source so generally the ones who asked for the link are not the same who were suspicious about this new "source".
Thank you for your "blessings" (Rot on Earth), but you should know that's what exposed scammers do when they're really pissed off.

It depends on the test performed. Have a look at the dedicated chapter in the PPeH about a number of tests that can be carried for both powder and liquid.
If you don't see any sign of a precipitate at the bottom of your bottles, your N is fine.

It's OK, I will not engage in childish acts with you.

When other users come out to say they got their N and you ask me for the ID, I won't give it to you.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021

When other users come out to say they got their N and you ask me for the ID, I won't give it to you.
Oh, don't worry. I won't ask you. 😀

Reactions: justsayin and giffel
G

giffel

Apr 29, 2022
I didn't ask about your source so generally the ones who asked for the link are not the same who were suspicious about this new "source".
Thank you for your "blessings" (Rot on Earth), but you should know that's what exposed scammers do when they're really pissed off.

It depends on the test performed. Have a look at the dedicated chapter in the PPeH about a number of tests that can be carried for both powder and liquid.
If you don't see any sign of a precipitate at the bottom of your bottles, your N is fine.
And by precipitate you mean ?
Can you clarify and specify in utmost detail what you mean by that?

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Precipitate, like little solid particles at the bottom of your bottles. If the bottle is shaken they will move through the liquid making it cloudy instead of clear as it should be.

Reactions: Smart No More and hankbank3928
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
See @intr0verse post above.

Tbf I too tripped over that first time I read the term used in relation to N. Turns out that precipitation used in a scientific context been particulates seen in the N liquid and as already explained, create cloudiness when shook. One of those dual use terms. As I'm sure you know, it refers to water droplets/grouped water particles in the context of weather. Bit confusing at first but yeah that's that.

speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020

you mean when people come out and say they've got their bottles of water and rat poison? You don't even know that you "have" N- you're purposely shouting fire in a crowded theater.
Hope it's not something that ends up further delaying your cognitive function, sounds like you need every bit.

Reactions: justsayin
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
you mean when people come out and say they've got their bottles of water and rat poison? You don't even know that you "have" N- you're purposely shouting fire in a crowded theater.
Hope it's not something that ends up further delaying your cognitive function, sounds like you need every bit.

Yeah, I have cognitive problems while you are perfect, that's why you are looking to ctb too, right?

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
What are ya'll on about? What rat poison? Someone catch me up on this, I don't feel well enough to read through the last few pages.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
What are ya'll on about? What rat poison? Someone catch me up on this, I don't feel well enough to read through the last few pages.
You're fine. You received your N a long time ago. This is for people who are currently looking into 'alternate' (i.e., non-D) sources for N - someone has been posting about another source and there's uncertainty about whether they are actually getting their hands on N.

Reactions: Ta555
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I was a bit nervous when I read that D was not providing the product anymore but if only he doesn't have it for now, that's good news.

Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Years of numbness. When will it stop?
Dec 18, 2021
I was a bit nervous when I read that D was not providing the product anymore but if only he doesn't have it for now, that's good news.
Yes but some of us really need it before D restocks. Has anyone found a way to get N from Mexico? The PPeH lists the names of vets that will sell it. They show pictures of 3 places in Nogales and many more in Tijuana. Has anyone crossed the border to see if the vets there even have it in stock? There is a thread about getting N from Mexico and South American countries but the thread hasn't had posts for a couple years. Any experience would be appreciated. We really need it pretty urgently.

Thanks Zaphod

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Yes but some of us really need it before D restocks. Has anyone found a way to get N from Mexico? The PPeH lists the names of vets that will sell it. They show pictures of 3 places in Nogales and many more in Tijuana. Has anyone crossed the border to see if the vets there even have it in stock? There is a thread about getting N from Mexico and South American countries but the thread hasn't had posts for a couple years. Any experience would be appreciated. We really need it pretty urgently.

Thanks Zaphod
The PPeH also says that the situation has changed significantly and fewer vets are willing to sell. I tried a few years ago (coastal town in the west) and didn't find anyone who would sell.

These clinics too see a shortage right now so it will be even more difficult. Especially for someone who isn't fluent in Spanish.

Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/scammed-by-d.90430/

• Informative
Reactions: wljourney, yive and NobodyKnowsMe
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Hi everyone, just an update: D has sent me a tracking number - the N is on its way, it seems! They seem to have a supply right now, even though I realize that they didn't a short while ago. I jumped on this the first chance I got.

• Informative
Reactions: wljourney and yive
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Hi everyone, just an update: D has sent me a tracking number - the N is on its way, it seems! They seem to have a supply right now, even though I realize that they didn't a short while ago. I jumped on this the first chance I got.
Hi. Can you let me or others know when you actually get the product in hand. Also, make sure you test it to see if it's actually N and not something else from a scammer.

Reactions: SofterSoftest
dredd1981

dredd1981

All these moments will be lost in time
May 1, 2022
Can someone pm me an email for D pls?

SBC

SBC

Apr 23, 2022
Protect yourself and do not trust anyone! Search for the email yourself. It's very simple.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-april-2022.89185/

Can someone pm me an email for D pls?

Reactions: PrincessInWhite, NobodyKnowsMe and wljourney
fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Protect yourself and do not trust anyone! Search for the email yourself. It's very simple.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-april-2022.89185/
The link bring me on a page with
502 Bad Gateway

I'll retry later 🤞

SBC

SBC

Apr 23, 2022
I can give you D's email address. Contact me through private messages. There are many scammers with fake addresses!

fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
I can give you D's email address. Contact me through private messages. There are many scammers with fake addresses!
Thank u @SBC , I just managed to download the PPH! :)))

SBC

SBC

Apr 23, 2022
There are many fake PPH on the internet. Do you really have the real address? Only this is trustworthy https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-april-2022.89185/

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Hi. Can you let me or others know when you actually get the product in hand. Also, make sure you test it to see if it's actually N and not something else from a scammer.
Will confirm. Just to be clear, I did for sure contact D (I used the address in the PPH both times I contacted them), but I'm still going to be testing the N using both a home testing kit, and a local lab. I would do this in any circumstance.

Reactions: DyingMiND and pthnrdnojvsc
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Will confirm. Just to be clear, I did for sure contact D (I used the address in the PPH both times I contacted them), but I'm still going to be testing the N using both a home testing kit, and a local lab. I would do this in any circumstance.
That's a good plan. What also helps is double checking the email address with someone who has already received N from D.

We just recently had someone who was scammed by someone who added only one single letter to the legitimate email from D. Very easy to miss. They too had taken the address from the PPeH but it was an altered (fake) version. However the resource pinned/posted here for April 2022 is reliable.

You can do this via DM with someone you trust.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Always use the PPeH copy found in this forum; it's uploaded & verified by a mod.

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
That's a good plan. What also helps is double checking the email address with someone who has already received N from D.

We just recently had someone who was scammed by someone who added only one single letter to the legitimate email from D. Very easy to miss. They too had taken the address from the PPeH but it was an altered (fake) version. However the resource pinned/posted here for April 2022 is reliable.

You can do this via DM with someone you trust.
Thanks so much. I've triple checked the e-mail address and I actually did this because I was aware of the person who accidentally included the additional letter. I felt so terrible for them. I don't post much, but I do follow everything on SS quite closely.

Reactions: wljourney
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Quick question: I didn't mention anything about meto in my message to D. Can I safely assume that they did not include it in the package? I'm just worried about my package being held up as a result of meto - I already have meto, so this would be a huge let down!

Reactions: wljourney
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
Quick question: I didn't mention anything about meto in my message to D. Can I safely assume that they did not include it in the package?
Sometimes D sends metro for free without being asked to. When I ordered, he surprised me by including an entire sleeve of metro even though I didn't ask for it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.