Status
Not open for further replies.
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I received my shipment today.

I got D's contact information from the November PPH and confirmed it with 2 people on these forums who had communicated with him in the couple of weeks before I did, just to double check.

There were no fees beyond the cost to order it.

Yes, it sounds like D may have.

I told D a couple weeks ago that I was going to purchase but needed a bit to get funds in place. D didn't mention anything to me about a shortage and I was off these forums for a couple of weeks so wasn't aware.
Thanks for sharing. I think you may have gotten the last shipment of all of us then. Very lucky indeed and I'm glad it all went well for you!
Is 1 bottle 100ml containing 6mg sufficient to ctb or is it dependent on factors like weight .. 145lb Male ?
1 bottle is sufficient for most people. If over 100 kg, second bottle should be considered.

B

bluedreamscape

Apr 17, 2021
Can't believe we have to wait until July… hoping so hard that there's some news before then

E

Eternal Oblivion

Student
Nov 23, 2021

I got D's contact information from the November PPH and confirmed it with 2 people on these forums who had communicated with him in the couple of weeks before I did, just to double check.

I told D a couple weeks ago that I was going to purchase but needed a bit to get funds in place. D didn't mention anything to me about a shortage and I was off these forums for a couple of weeks so wasn't aware.
Hello. Listen I was in contact with D before and emailed him yesterday saying that I was ready to buy and he didn't mention anything about shortage, he just sent me again the payment info. I'm pondering if I should pay him or if he's scamming me. Could you talk more about your order? I don't want to end up without my money because it's all I have.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Hello. Listen I was in contact with D before and emailed him yesterday saying that I was ready to buy and he didn't mention anything about shortage, he just sent me again the payment info. I'm pondering if I should pay him or if he's scamming me. Could you talk more about your order? I don't want to end up without my money because it's all I have.
Assuming you have the correct email address I'd say you're probably safe. Based on Dangerous Scarecrow's situation I get the impression that maybe when people express intention to buy an order get started and the relevant amount of bottes are put to one side ready for that order to be finalised. Like putting your shopping in your cart. Where did you get the email address for D?

Reactions: wljourney
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
For those who are reaching out to my darkweb source, please do your own due diligence! I cannot repeat this enough!

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
On a side note, I can't believe how many are now coming to buy N. Don't think I ever saw it this busy before. I guess before many didn't post about it as their transaction wasn't impeded by issues like the shortage but still it seems like a lot.

Reactions: wljourney
H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
For those who are reaching out to my darkweb source, please do your own due diligence! I cannot repeat this enough!

Your darkweb source isn't you by any chance? You haven't even tested it.

DON'T BUY OFF THE DARKNET, WAIT FOR D. I don't think he's scammed anyone yet.

Reactions: justsayin and intr0verse
E

Eternal Oblivion

Student
Nov 23, 2021
Assuming you have the correct email address I'd say you're probably safe. Based on Dangerous Scarecrow's situation I get the impression that maybe when people express intention to buy an order get started and the relevant amount of bottes are put to one side ready for that order to be finalised. Like putting your shopping in your cart. Where did you get the email address for D?
I got it from the peaceful handbook (is that what it's called?) linked on this site. Also confirmed via private messege with some random user who posted he got his N, I've sent him the adress and asked if it was correct and he said yes, I'm pretty sure I'm talking to the real guy.

J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
Your darkweb source isn't you by any chance? You haven't even tested it.

DON'T BUY OFF THE DARKNET, WAIT FOR D. I don't think he's scammed anyone yet.

No, if it was me, I would spin a much better tale to support my own sales.

For a start, I would say I have tested it.

And yes, that's exactly my point-I did not test it yet. So please exercise your own due diligence and judgment!

There are many things you can acquire off the darknet; you won't even believe some of the things I have seen/bought. But for every one genuine seller, there are 2-3 scammers. So you're pretty much rolling the dice.

A seller who was legitimate can start scamming people too. Wasn't that what happened to C?

H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
No, if it was me, I would spin a much better tale to support my own sales.

For a start, I would say I have tested it.

And yes, that's exactly my point-I did not test it yet. So please exercise your own due diligence and judgment!

There are many things you can acquire off the darknet; you won't even believe some of the things I have seen/bought. But for every one genuine seller, there are 2-3 scammers. So you're pretty much rolling the dice.

A seller who was legitimate can start scamming people too. Wasn't that what happened to C?

Yeah A apparently turned into a scammer. D's onto a good thing here. He's making a fortune and would be stupid to throw it away.

There's a lot of vulnerble, desperate people here not thinking clearly and the last thing they need is to lose the last money they have.

You're probably a decent person but my alarm bells are ringing here...sorry.

Don't buy off the darknet people.

Reactions: speck, Starylain001, JakeFlake and 1 other person
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
Yeah A apparently turned into a scammer. D's onto a good thing here. He's making a fortune and would be stupid to throw it away.

There's a lot of vulnerble, desperate people here not thinking clearly and the last thing they need is to lose the last money they have.

You're probably a decent person but my alarm bells are ringing here...sorry.

Don't buy off the darknet people.

I have no issue, because yes, the darkweb essentially is a red flag itself. You just have to exercise your own logical thinking and pray for a little luck.

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
I don't wanna ruin anyone's party, but this could very well be a scam. So please be very careful people.
Exactly. There is something not quite right here. This vendor hasn't been confirmed as a reliable source of N. We don't know what he is selling people. A new member who has only been here a couple of days, says that he bought N from a vendor on the dark web. The bottles are unlabeled, and he hasn't bothered to get it tested. He doesn't know if what he bought is really N. The dark web has a lot of scammers. For all we know, this person could have sold him a couple of bottles of rat poison. It is very strange not to mention suspicious, that he would post this vendors contact details and encourage people to buy from this person when he doesn't even know if he has N and whether this person is a reliable seller. He hasn't tested his product, and doesn't even know what it is!

There has been a global shortage of N since 2020. Vets are unable to legally buy enough of N, and D is unable to get any right now, so it doesn't seem likely that some random guy has been able to stockpile N and is selling it on the dark web.

There are a lot of scammers out there who like to prey on vulnerable and desperate people. Now that there is a shortage of N and D is temporarily out of stock, even more scammers are going to come out of the woodwork to take advantage of people.

I understand what it is like to be desperate. I would hate for anyone to get scammed and lose their money. D is the only reliable source for N that we know of. He has a very good track record, and as far as we know, he hasn't scammed anyone yet. It sucks that he is out of stock at the moment, but July will be here before you know it. It's better to wait and buy from D since you can be sure that you will receive N and not get scammed.

Reactions: wljourney, justsayin, intr0verse and 1 other person
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
You're right, but I took a shot with the darkweb because I know if I don't do it now, the shortage will only get worse. You guys can choose to wait for a legitimate source-D of course. But if everyone is waiting for D, then do you think the shortage will ever end? D isn't even replying to our emails anymore. His last statement was his entire supply is wiped.

I took a shot because I truly wish to CTB.

Last edited:
S

seawolf11

Apr 13, 2022

Can you DM me and share what email you used? I have a couple emails, and just want to confirm. I emailed D last week and I never got a response.

Thanks

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
You're right, but I took a shot with the darkweb because I know if I don't do it now, the shortage will only get worse. You guys can choose to wait for a legitimate source-D of course. But if everyone is waiting for D, then do you think the shortage will ever end? D isn't even replying to our emails anymore. His last statement was his entire supply is wiped.

I took a shot because I truly wish to CTB.
You don't even know if what you bought is N. You bought something off the dark web from a sketchy vendor. He could have sold you anything. There are a lot of scams for N on both the clear and dark web. Just because someone tells you they will sell you N, doesn't mean they will. You shouldn't be telling people that you have N, and this vendor is reliable. You didn't test your product. You don't know what you bought from this guy is N. It could be anything.

D is not ignoring his emails. He has been honest with us and told us due to the shortage, he is currently out of stock. He hopes that he will have some by July and has told people to check back in July. He is not out of business.

There is a global shortage of N due to a factory explosion. Nobody has N right now. If vets are unable to to legally buy enough of it, and D who is a known supplier is unable to get it, it is unlikely that some random person has stockpiled N and is selling it on the dark web. Who is this guy, and where is he getting his N from, when no one else is able to source it?

The shortage is not expected to get worse. It is expected that the shortage will end mid to late 2022 depending on where you live in the world.

I am not suggesting that you ctb of course, but if you ever decide to use it, I hope that you will have it tested in a lab. For your sake, I hope you don't plan to guzzle down a bottle of unknown liquid that you bought from a random guy on the dark web without knowing what it is.

• Love
Reactions: wljourney, bluedreamscape, intr0verse and 3 others
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
You don't even know if what you bought is N. You bought something off the dark web from a sketchy vendor. He could have sold you anything. There are a lot of scams for N on both the clear and dark web. Just because someone tells you they will sell you N, doesn't mean they will. You shouldn't be telling people that you have N, and this vendor is reliable. You didn't test your product. You don't know what you bought from this guy is N. It could be anything.

D is not ignoring his emails. He has been honest with us and told us due to the shortage, he is currently out of stock. He hopes that he will have some by July and has told people to check back in July. He is not out of business.

There is a global shortage of N due to a factory explosion. Nobody has N right now. If vets are unable to to legally buy enough of it, and D who is a known supplier is unable to get it, it is unlikely that some random person has stockpiled N and is selling it on the dark web. Who is this guy, and where is he getting his N from, when no one else is able to source it?

The shortage is not expected to get worse. It is expected that the shortage will end mid to late 2022 depending on where you live in the world.

I am not suggesting that you ctb of course, but if you ever decide to use it, I hope that you will have it tested in a lab. For your sake, I hope you don't plan to guzzle down a bottle of unknown liquid that you bought from a random guy on the dark web without knowing what it is.

At no point did I say the vendor is reliable, I'm saying that I bought from this vendor and received 2 bottles of what I believe to be N.

D has not been replying to emails; even if he has, it is only a small fraction. Read this thread itself and you will know. And as you said yourself, he hopes to have some by July. It is not definite. I'm not saying he is out of business, but it is a fact he is, at least temporarily.

Yes, there is a global shortage of N due to a factory explosion. But the underground have their means. Stuff like heroin and ecstasy are illegal, but they do appear, don't they?

If you think the shortage will "simply end", then you might need to understand a little more about demand and supply. Let's use two examples-Covid and war. When Covid was at its worst, people rushed to buy toilet paper. Was toilet paper ever out of stock? No, but at some point it became unavailable to buy easily from your Walmarts. The price of oil surged on the invasion, but truth was, the accessbility of oil was never threatened. Once D says he is back, people will rush to purchase from him. People who were waiting will now be anxious-ask how many people around here are anxious and worried now.

Of course I will test it before I "guzzle down".

What I am saying is I believe I have managed to purchase 2 bottles of N from the darkweb. That is all. Everything looks legitimate enough to me.

speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020

Seconding this!!!!! I know critical reading skills is not a prerequisite for a lot of people who come on the board looking for N, but please heed this post.
1. This user is new
2. This user says they bought something that is extremely rare in general, let alone currently
3. The user has not tested and when told how to test, sidesteps the issue
4. The user drops a TELEGRAM NAME in the chat

This is a delicate and crucial transaction that calls for discretion which is a key reason why nobody in this board posts the addresses or gives away information- users are required to do their own work or speak in private about this information. This glows so hard and it feels like a sting.

I beg all of you to not buy volcano insurance. To the user coming out of the woodwork to sell people snake oil: you should be deeply ashamed of yourself.
At no point did I say the vendor is reliable, I'm saying that I bought from this vendor and received 2 bottles of what I believe to be N.

D has not been replying to emails; even if he has, it is only a small fraction. Read this thread itself and you will know. And as you said yourself, he hopes to have some by July. It is not definite. I'm not saying he is out of business, but it is a fact he is, at least temporarily.

Yes, there is a global shortage of N due to a factory explosion. But the underground have their means. Stuff like heroin and ecstasy are illegal, but they do appear, don't they?

If you think the shortage will "simply end", then you might need to understand a little more about demand and supply. Let's use two examples-Covid and war. When Covid was at its worst, people rushed to buy toilet paper. Was toilet paper ever out of stock? No, but at some point it became unavailable to buy easily from your Walmarts. The price of oil surged on the invasion, but truth was, the accessbility of oil was never threatened. Once D says he is back, people will rush to purchase from him. People who were waiting will now be anxious-ask how many people around here are anxious and worried now.

Of course I will test it before I "guzzle down".

What I am saying is I believe I have managed to purchase 2 bottles of N from the darkweb. That is all. Everything looks legitimate enough to me.
You're full of shit and you're preying on anxious people. You knew you'd stoke a fire sale on whatever it is being sold. If I was a mod, I'd have you banned.
If you had any caution or care about the seriousness of this topic, you would have tested your shit before coming on here to tell people you bought the thing they are seeking. I hope you log the fuck off and never come back on here.

Reactions: blue_muse, now_or_never, justsayin and 5 others
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
Seconding this!!!!! I know critical reading skills is not a prerequisite for a lot of people who come on the board looking for N, but please heed this post.
1. This user is new
2. This user says they bought something that is extremely rare in general, let alone currently
3. The user has not tested and when told how to test, sidesteps the issue
4. The user drops a TELEGRAM NAME in the chat

This is a delicate and crucial transaction that calls for discretion which is a key reason why nobody in this board posts the addresses or gives away information- users are required to do their own work or speak in private about this information. This glows so hard and it feels like a sting.

I beg all of you to not buy volcano insurance. To the user coming out of the woodwork to sell people snake oil: you should be deeply ashamed of yourself.

You're full of shit and you're preying on anxious people. You knew you'd stoke a fire sale on whatever it is being sold. If I was a mod, I'd have you banned.
If you had any caution or care about the seriousness of this topic, you would have tested your shit before coming on here to tell people you bought the thing they are seeking. I hope you log the fuck off and never come back on here.

Yeah yeah, I'm not the seller, so I don't care. You can go bananas.

And know something? A was thought to be legitimate and turned scammer. Before D became the holy grail as you guys are holding him to be, he was also suspected to be a scammer.

Don't be a sheep. Or maybe you just don't want to ctb at all.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Yeah yeah, I'm not the seller, so I don't care. You can go bananas.

And know something? A was thought to be legitimate and turned scammer. Before D became the holy grail as you guys are holding him to be, he was also suspected to be a scammer.

Don't be a sheep. Or maybe you just don't want to ctb at all.
How do we know you're not the seller?

Reactions: justsayin
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
How do we know you're not the seller?

For the love of God, if I'm the seller, I will do a much better job of "advertising". Like for a start, I will tell you I have tested it.

Never mind, search for your own sources...

Reactions: Smart No More and Riddle
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
For the love of God, if I'm the seller, I will do a much better job of "advertising". Like for a start, I will tell you I have tested it.

Never mind, search for your own sources...
I didn't say you are the seller. I just said we don't know if you're involved in this or not.
You have to admit it's weird to have a very new member claiming he bought from the darkweb a few months back, knowing a shortage will happen. What pointed you to the darkweb instead of D, a legit and reliable supplier backed by the PPeH?

Reactions: speck, Shu, hopeless123 and 1 other person
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Let's be fair - granted, there are some elements of this that could imply something untoward but there also redeeming factors.

A few members, me included asked for the info/contact details. The member didn't offer them up beforehand. Just said they'd bought via someone they found on dark net. Some people are active in circles many are unfamiliar with and it's not far fetched to consider the possibility that this member could fit that profile. I myself have some familiarity with this so it's a little easier for me to comprehend from that standpoint. Also I've had a supplier through a keybass and wikr id that was legit (no longer in service though) so this does happen.

As for how long these people are legit for is as uncertain as the length of a piece of string and the link poster himself did specifically warn to be careful and do some research before taking a leap. He made that quite clear. Could he be a scammer, of course he could but the simple truth is we don't know.

It's been made quite clear that this link is a high risk one. I would say don't use. I get the impression that's of little consequence to the link poster.

What really concerns me here is that the reaction, whilst understandable good deter the future sharing of sources which let's be honest we really are in need of. I think it's good practice to consider all sources/links as extremely high risk but also encourage their circulation amogst the discerning. Some are more vulnerable than others so the most we can do is assist them by making it clear on a regular basis that they should tread with caution. Lambasting sources isn't going to discern whether they're legit or not. Obviously ask probing questions and register apprehension but throwing accusations is premature.

Honestly if they were up to no good I think they'd have waited for PM privileges and been more covert than they have been. I think it was just posted without forethought and now they're regretting it.

Unfortunately it is against forum rules to post sources/links. That's some thing that hasn't yet been addressed and I'm sure mods will handle it as they see fit.

In the meantime I'd say let's leave it to them. Points been made. Link is high risk. Let's not derail the thread further.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brianiskillingme and JakeFlake
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
Let's be fair - granted, there are some elements of this that could imply something untoward but there also redeeming factors.

A few members, me included asked for the info/contact details. The member didn't offer them up beforehand. Just said they'd bought via someone they found on dark net. Some people are active in circles many are unfamiliar with and it's not far fetched to consider the possibility that this member could fit that profile. I myslef have some familiarity with this so it's a little easier for me to comprehend from that standpoint. Also I'm had a supplier through a keybass and wikr id that was legit (no longer in service though) so this does happen.

As for how long these people are legit for is as uncertain as the length of a piece of string and the link poster himself did specifically warn to be csreful and do some research before taking a leap. He made that quite clear. Could he be a scammer, of course he could but the simple teuth is we don't know.

It's been made quite clear that this link is a high risk one. I would say don't use. I get the impression that's of little consequence to the link poster.

What really concerns me here is that the reaction, whilst understandable good deter the future sharing of sources which lets be honest we really are in need of. I think it's good practice to consider all sources/links as extremely high risk but also encourage their circulation amogst the discerning. Some are more vulnerable than others so the most we can do is assist them by making it clear on a regular basis that they should tread eith caution. Lambasting sources isn't going to discern whether they're legit or not. Obviously ask probing questions and register apprehension but throwing accusations is premature.

Unfortunately it is against forum rules to post sources/links. That's some thing that hasn't yet been addressed and I'm sure mods will handle it as they see fit.

In the meantime I'd say let leave it to them. Points been made. Link is high risk. Let's not derail the thread further.

Thank you. Finally someone who is making sense.

You guys are the ones asking me and now you guys are the ones turning around and calling me a fraud. Seriously, I had enough of this bs. Fine, I won't share the link anymore. Rot on Earth.

G

giffel

Apr 29, 2022
I'm grateful I got 3 bottles in February but now I'm terrified that these bottles will go bad . It's 2 years so 2024 according to D but what if he's wrong? What if my bottles were produced 2018 or 19..

I need a test and I can't find one for strength

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I'm grateful I got 3 bottles in February but now I'm terrified that these bottles will go bad . It's 2 years so 2024 according to D but what if he's wrong? What if my bottles were produced 2018 or 19..

I need a test and I can't find one for strength
There's a test you can do to work out general strength. Philip Nietzsche posted a video on it so you should find it relatively easy with a search. It involves using 3 bottles of distilled water and a few urine panel tests for barbiturates. They can be bought on the exit website but they're overpriced so buying them via ebay or amazon can be much cheapet.

The simple method involves drawing out 1ml of you N (I think - refer to vid for precise instructions and measurements) and squirting it into one bottle of distilled water. You then test that for the presence of barbiturates. You then take 1ml from that bottle and squirt it into the next and test that bottle for barbiturates with a fresh panel test. Rinse repest this process using the remaining bottles of water and the longer it shows positive barbiturates the stronger the N is. It should show up on 3 consecutive tests and that indicates its still viable.

Also relevant is to check the liquid in your N to see if there's any precipitate or separation. It would go cloudy and have sediment at the bottom.

If you've stored it in a dark place with stable temperature it should last a very long time from what I've read. This is commonly agreed consensus. Big and rapid temperature fluctuations alongside light are to be avoided. If its been stored in those conditions then you would have concern. Otherwise you should hopefully be good.

If anyone has the link to the video for testing as described could you post it please. I know its on Exits site and linked around the forum. I'm just tied up and don't have time do do a search right now.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
G

giffel

Apr 29, 2022
There's a test you can do to work out general strength. Philip Nietzsche posted a video on it so you should find it relatively easy with a search. It involves using 3 bottles of distilled water and a few urine panel tests for barbiturates. They can be bought on the exit website but they're overpriced so buying them via ebay or amazon can be much cheapet.

The simple method involves drawing out 1ml of you N (I think - refer to vid for precise instructions and measurements) and squirting it into one bottle of distilled water. You then test that for the presence of barbiturates. You then take 1ml from that bottle and squirt it into the next and test that bottle for barbiturates with a fresh panel test. Rinse repest this process using the remaining bottles of water and the longer it shows positive barbiturates the stronger the N is. It should show up on 3 consecutive tests and that indicates its still viable.

Also relevant is to check the liquid in your N to see if there's any precipitate or separation. It would go cloudy and have sediment at the bottom.

If you've stored it in a dark place with stable temperature it should last a very long time from what I've read. This is commonly agreed consensus. Big and rapid temperature fluctuations alongside light are to be avoided. If its been stored in those conditions then you would have concern. Otherwise you should hopefully be good.

If anyone has the link to the video for testing as described could you post it please. I know its on Exits site and linked around the forum. I'm just tied up and don't have time do do a search right now.
Thank you very much Smart. I would be very interested in this video because I don't want to end up a vegetable drinking bad N. I hope this instruction you gave is valid and right.

I greatly appreciate you taking your time answering this. It's very important I get this right.

Last edited:
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Thank you very much Smart. I would be very interested in this video because I don't want to end up a vegetable drinking bad N. I hope this instruction you gave is valid and right.

I greatly appreciate you taking your time answering this. It's very important I get this right.
Here's the video I was referring to. Make sure you follow their instructions not mine. I was speaking generally and my memory can't be trusted.

Reactions: giffel
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
So using powder and liquid is the same thing?
The principle is the same.

You will need to either do some maths on how much to use though. Otherwise search out the post on the advice already given on the forum regarding this. Unfortunately I'm not sure where it is so can't be of much use on that front. I definitely read it here somewhere though.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Thank you. Finally someone who is making sense.

You guys are the ones asking me and now you guys are the ones turning around and calling me a fraud. Seriously, I had enough of this bs. Fine, I won't share the link anymore. Rot on Earth.
I didn't ask about your source so generally the ones who asked for the link are not the same who were suspicious about this new "source".
Thank you for your "blessings" (Rot on Earth), but you should know that's what exposed scammers do when they're really pissed off.
So using powder and liquid is the same thing?
It depends on the test performed. Have a look at the dedicated chapter in the PPeH about a number of tests that can be carried for both powder and liquid.
If you don't see any sign of a precipitate at the bottom of your bottles, your N is fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: justsayin and speck
Status
Not open for further replies.