Status
Not open for further replies.
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
I managed to purchase mine over the dark web, but there are many scams on the dark web, so be very careful.
Your lucky - One of em I seen N listed under one of its other associated names, but idk...seems strange the price is so cheap compared to D.

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
That's too good to be true. Although most clinical products are have really low cost price, I doubt anyone would depress it so cheaply.
That's exactly what I was thinking sadly... I had gotten this link from a supposed safe directory.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
There are N sellers on the dark web, but for sure they are not going to sell it at USD 77.
Hey, if you don't mind would you pm me? I could use some links if that's cool. I'm familiar enough with dnm's and using the darknet so no pressure to walk me through anything. I know that thought would make me apprehensive about getting into that conversation if you know what I mean.

SBC

SBC

Apr 23, 2022
In Mexico it costs about $50. There is a lot of fraud on the darknet, you should be very careful! Currently, only D is a reliable source. Do not trust any dubious supplier. $77 on the darknet? Never!!!

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
FYI, I just received a tracking number for my shipment.

I will update here when it arrives.
Congratulations!! He must have put some aside for you. I thought the last shipments went out 2 weeks ago. You are very lucky!

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
So gutted C vanished. Really wanted some powdered pento!

Seen a fair few listings on dnms over the last couple but none have looked anywhere near legit really. Suppose someone always has to take the first leap of faith, then tests need doing to confirm it's strength and legitimacy. I think that may be the biggest thing putting vendors and synthesisers off tbh. An established chemist/synthesiser like C already had a track record so people were more likely to trust them or at least take a punt. Vendors popping up with a new and only listing for powder will face an uphill struggle to get established even if they're legit. Some of the ones I've seen had other listings but it was all for other rare or coveted products so it seemwd pretty obvious they were taking asvantage of that and no doubt scamming. It's unlikely a single vendor would carry so many coveted item as the sheer amount of connections needed for said items is unlikely to occur.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Lol. So mean!
I'm being serious. 🙁 I am convinced there are legit vendors with N on the darkweb.
Dude there has to be research chemicals out there that work like n. There are hundreds of thousands of research chemicals.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I'm being serious. 🙁 I am convinced there are legit vendors with N on the darkweb.
Dude there has to be research chemicals out there that work like n. There are hundreds of thousands of research chemicals.
Ah, I thought it was a cheaky joke. For what it's worth I was laughing along with a tinge of sympathy for the poster. A bottle of vetinary N wouldn't bring much profit at that price. If any. So you can see my reasoning. It wasn't a dig.

As for research chems, that would make more sense. I've done some looking into that side of things but had no joy. I'd be all up for it though obviously. There's no doubt it's possible but so far I've not come across anything. I think it's mainly because there are easier more commonly known research chems that are closer to more commonly used pharmaceuticals.

There is somebosy selling what they claim to be resynthesised qualudes. Methaqualone I think is the chemical. The vwnsor has history and reviews but I'm not too confident on the qualudes being the same as the famously used qualudes of old. I'd be all over them otherwise.

I've looked for N on dnm's. As of yet there's nothing legitimate. Certainly not in powder form anyway as that's what I'm looking for. I'm keeping an eagle eye out for it. Will share my findings as and when.

Last edited:
Reactions: JakeFlake and Shu
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022

There are, but not at that price for sure. If you had N, would you sell it at under USD 100 when people are selling it at 5-10x that price?
In Mexico it costs about $50. There is a lot of fraud on the darknet, you should be very careful! Currently, only D is a reliable source. Do not trust any dubious supplier. $77 on the darknet? Never!!!

$50 in Mexico is believable. Mexico is not a costly country to live in (I don't want to use "standards of living" and open an unnecessary argument) so things tend to be a lot cheaper. But a darknet seller who is on the internet knows the value of N, and no way will be selling it for $77.

Last edited:
L

LiFeIsntfrme

Mar 15, 2022
Would have been a glitch or user error. Posts aren't policed in real time if that's worrying you.
Sure ?
I'm not so sure, in my message i was very suspicions about the legitimate of the site and D, I have the right, but it was the first time when i post it i received a message to say waiting for the mods, in my message i was not insulting, just very, very suspicious, I send more than 1000 dollars for nothing so I have the right..

J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
You managed to get some? wow is it easy to get?

There are many vendors of N on the darkweb, but as to their legitimacy, it is...well, up to your own ability to distinguish and a huge part boils down to luck too.

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
There are many vendors of N on the darkweb, but as to their legitimacy, it is...well, up to your own ability to distinguish and a huge part boils down to luck too.
Can you direct me to where you got yours?
If you don't mind?

Reactions: anthos pal
L

LiFeIsntfrme

Mar 15, 2022
The real ppeh do not post source like D, if you dont think it's real, so spend 1000 dollars in the void like me and you will see..

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I managed to purchase mine over the dark web, but there are many scams on the dark web, so be very careful.
Is your source still around? Can you pm me in regards to this? I'm curious

Reactions: Message In A Bottle, eLdus and Starylain001
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
The real ppeh do not post source like D, if you dont think it's real, so spend 1000 dollars in the void like me and you will see..
D's real address is listed in the PPH in the N chapter. The PPH in the resource section is a legitimate copy. One of the mods double checked everything before downloading it to make sure.

Reactions: wljourney and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
D's real address is listed in the PPH in the N chapter. The PPH in the resource section is a legitimate copy. One of the mods double checked everything before downloading it to make sure.
I'll back that up seeing as there's clearly some confusion and doubt.

D's genuine email address is in the genuine pph. It's in the resource section here. However currently there's no stock due to a worldwide drought after a factory explosion earlier in the year. D has been telling people to try contacting again in July.

Sure ?
I'm not so sure, in my message i was very suspicions about the legitimate of the site and D, I have the right, but it was the first time when i post it i received a message to say waiting for the mods, in my message i was not insulting, just very, very suspicious, I send more than 1000 dollars for nothing so I have the right..

They're not policed in real time but maybe there are specific word filters that flag up. Have you been contacted by a moderator? If not check the front page for which mods are online and send them a message. Not sure where you got your contact info from and got scammed but it's true that D is in the pph (the genuine one - most pirate copies have a fake email address in which was put there by scammers) and the genuine pph is in the resource megathread on this forum.

Consider any other source of pirated copies of the pph to contain scam email addresses switched with the real one. Do not use them. Getting the impression this is something you learned the hard way.

Reactions: wljourney
Status
Not open for further replies.