Status
Not open for further replies.
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Yes i wanted to buy from D had actually managed to create a account on coinbase and transfer the money
D wrote me a mail back that he is out of stock /*/ sad i think i will go with another method

• Aww..
Reactions: wljourney
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Without coming right out and saying it, can someone at least give me some kind of hint as to how to find accurate information about contacting D regarding obtaining N for when he gets it again? Much appreciated.

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Yes i wanted to buy from D had actually managed to create a account on coinbase and transfer the money
D wrote me a mail back that he is out of stock /*/ sad i think i will go with another method
Yeah. I just missed it as well which makes me mad that I didn't find this website sooner

DerTod

DerTod

No alarms and no surprises
Apr 17, 2022
Ah that's promising then. I would still be very concerned myself but it sounds like you have more recent experience with travelling by plain. Good luck. Please keep us updated when you travel. Let us know what you decide to so and how you get on. Its really useful info. : )
The rule about liquids is really old. I'm surprised you don't know about it.Will inform if i do chose this way.
Without coming right out and saying it, can someone at least give me some kind of hint as to how to find accurate information about contacting D regarding obtaining N for when he gets it again? Much appreciated.
On the first page you have the thread "suicide discussions". Scroll a bit until you find Resources: PPH November 2021. Click on the link and it will open the book. Scroll to page 326. There is his address. Make sure to double check it without someone from this thread who announced that they already bought.

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
The rule about liquids is really old. I'm surprised you don't know about it.Will inform if i do chose this way.
Haven't travelled by plane in a very long time. Might have come across the rules but forgotten them. I have memory issues. Part of my reason for ctb.

Hopefully it won't cost 1500 when back in stock.

Don't want to be a neg but I had considered this too and in all honesty wouldn't be surprised if the price was to increase unfortunately. Scarcity tends to have that impact. Monopolistic, opportunistic world we live in. I just hope this whole thing prompts someone with the knowhow and neans to start making and supplying powder pentobarbital. Lasts much longer when stored correctly. Has a smaller footprint so easier to hide if need be and has the benefit of being a much smaller amount of liquid to drink when made up. That's the biggest one for me. It would be easy to use the ingredients list from the legal euthanasia organisations to make up your own. Much better than the vetinary 200ml of nastiness. Though some don't find it quite so challenging. I just know I'll be one of the 10% that vomits in their sleep due to my stomach issues. Fasting should help though. AE's too obviously. More of a reflux concern in my case.

Reactions: chopan
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
It's a shame that the last reliable N source dried up but I'm very sure it will be back eventually. The demand for this product is way too high and I don't think anyone wants to miss out on the profit that's attached to this very specific market. And if it's not veterinary N, it's gonna be powdered N again, which works just as fine. I'm glad I've bought enough for myself when it was still avaiable though.

There is something else that bothered me recently. I've uploaded the most recent PPH update last night and you can find the following claim in the April edition.

Bild 2022 04 20 141926289

And that's just not true. I made sure to upload only legit copies of that book and all of them contained the right email address. I think Exit is just salty that some members get a free copy through this community. As always, it's about profit more than anything else for them and that's quite upsetting. This community does a lot of work to debunk and call out scam email addresses and having an accessable and real PPH in this forum prevents scammers from doing their job because members can just download it here and fact-check the email address with a legit copy. Reports about fake email addresses ususally circulate when I'm late to upload the most recent edition. People will look else where for a legit copy and that's when they fall victim to scammers. But the files I've uploaded in the past have been reliable and trustworthy. It kinda sucks when you get thrown under the bus repeatedly when you have nothing but the best interest of people looking for valid information in your mind. I've also messaged Exit when they accidently put D's email address on the Nembutal scam list and they didn't even respond to my inquiry. They just removed the email address without any clarification. And that's just one example. Remember when Exit put a darknet vendor into the PPH who sold N powder in Europe? We discussed the possibility of it being a scam before Exit removed that vendor again with the disclaimer that they're not legit. They could be a bit more transparent in these regards. But I think it's very important that people have access to this kind of information (it should be open source in my opinion) so they can discuss and exchange information about their end-to-life options, which is a fundamental human right concerning your own autonomy and a deeply personal decision in the first place. It shouldn't be hidden behind a paywall.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, chronicphysicalpain, tryingtoescape and 12 others
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
There is something else that bothered me recently. I've uploaded the most recent PPH update last night and you can find the following claim in the April edition.

View attachment 90931

And that's just not true. I made sure to upload only legit copies of that book and all of them contained the right email address.
Thank you so very much for providing the link. And yes, open access would mean fewer chances to disseminate fraudulent versions.

I also see access to the PPeH as an important source to prevent people from seriously harming themselves with unscientific, poorly researched attempts.

IMO the availability of the PPeH is a form of harm reduction.

So, thank you @RainAndSadness

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and RainAndSadness
C

CAATibbs

Apr 7, 2022
Hello,

I plan on order N from D once he is back in stock. Does anybody here have any experience with delivery to Canada? Have you been successful? Any seizures?

Thanks.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Hello,

I plan on order N from D once he is back in stock. Does anybody here have any experience with delivery to Canada? Have you been successful? Any seizures?

Thanks.
Delivery to Canada has been successful for a few people, however one person reported seizure of theirs and a subsequent "wellness check" by police.

Starylain001

Starylain001

Body is a prison for the soul
Apr 10, 2022
Any information about delivery problems to Austria or Poland?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I think a separate thread for failed/intercepted deliveries would be really useful because people do report it but it's mixed in along various threads and becomes hard to find. A thread with a poll at the top for the main countries we see here would allow people who had issues to tick their respective country off and post about their experience. Anyone upto doing it? Please feel free to run with it. : )

Reactions: blue_muse, Eternal Oblivion, bigbeatmanifesto and 2 others
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022

View attachment 90931

And that's just not true. I made sure to upload only legit copies of that book and all of them contained the right email address. I think Exit is just salty that some members get a free copy through this community. As always, it's about profit more than anything else for them and that's quite upsetting. This community does a lot of work to debunk and call out scam email addresses and having an accessable and real PPH in this forum prevents scammers from doing their job because members can just download it here and fact-check the email address with a legit copy. Reports about fake email addresses ususally circulate when I'm late to upload the most recent edition. People will look else where for a legit copy and that's when they fall victim to scammers. But the files I've uploaded in the past have been reliable and trustworthy. It kinda sucks when you get thrown under the bus repeatedly when you have nothing but the best interest of people looking for valid information in your mind. I've also messaged Exit when they accidently put D's email address on the Nembutal scam list and they didn't even respond to my inquiry. They just removed the email address without any clarification. And that's just one example. Remember when Exit put a darknet vendor into the PPH who sold N powder in Europe? We discussed the possibility of it being a scam before Exit removed that vendor again with the disclaimer that they're not legit. They could be a bit more transparent in these regards. But I think it's very important that people have access to this kind of information (it should be open source in my opinion) so they can discuss and exchange information about their end-to-life options, which is a fundamental human right concerning your own autonomy and a deeply personal decision in the first place. It shouldn't be hidden behind a paywall.
That is all rather distressing, and I have a few thoughts on it. The Nov 2021 issue – that has been posted here for almost six months, and has been endlessly referenced to discuss not only how to use our N from D, but more importantly to get D's email address – says in it:

Past reports to Exit say that this supplier [D] asks for proof of purchase of the PPeH as a safeguard against sales to minors.

Of course we know that this is simply not true and was assumed to be a control measure by Exit to push people into purchasing their book before attempting to contact D.

Now, it's not fair for me to claim that the scare tactics in the new blurb are directed specifically towards SS, since what it claims is true about a certain shady element of society who is just after your money. We have at least one member who very recently fell prey to one of them. However, the wording seems to include us and feels designed to strike fear and mess with our heads about our willingness to take a chance on our free information. Thus, again, pushing us to send Exit money for their book before proceeding with our plans.

So, using our fake information, dozens of purchases were recently made and a few lives were lost, too. Well, my day is tomorrow, so you can add my absence to the trustworthiness of our ill-gotten pdf. I wasn't going to bother with testing my N, because I still have so many loose ends to wrap up, but I will try to do so today. I bought a strip-test kit a month ago from Amazon.

The members and staff of SS share a unique mindset and provide a resource that is largely unavailable elsewhere. We look out for each other and offer a safe space to express what can only be understood by those who have been there themselves. Sometimes that includes trying to protect us from ourselves, too. We are able to guide and assist each other based on our own experiences, which is of particular importance in our first-hand accounts of the mysterious processes surrounding "N from D". Where else are we going to be able to ask the many questions involved in that? It is something that even Exit proponents should appreciate.

And that will be the last of my speeches on this site. Got a lot to do today!

• Hugs
Reactions: chronicphysicalpain, surface2007, speck and 5 others
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
That is all rather distressing, and I have a few thoughts on it. The Nov 2021 issue – that has been posted here for almost six months, and has been endlessly referenced to discuss not only how to use our N from D, but more importantly to get D's email address – says in it:

Past reports to Exit say that this supplier [D] asks for proof of purchase of the PPeH as a safeguard against sales to minors.

Of course we know that this is simply not true and was assumed to be a control measure by Exit to push people into purchasing their book before attempting to contact D.

Now, it's not fair for me to claim that the scare tactics in the new blurb are directed specifically towards SS, since what it claims is true about a certain shady element of society who is just after your money. We have at least one member who very recently fell prey to one of them. However, the wording seems to include us and feels designed to strike fear and mess with our heads about our willingness to take a chance on our free information. Thus, again, pushing us to send Exit money for their book before proceeding with our plans.

So, using our fake information, dozens of purchases were recently made and a few lives were lost, too. Well, my day is tomorrow, so you can add my absence to the trustworthiness of our ill-gotten pdf. I wasn't going to bother with testing my N, because I still have so many loose ends to wrap up, but I will try to do so today. I bought a strip-test kit a month ago from Amazon.

The members and staff of SS share a unique mindset and provide a resource that is largely unavailable elsewhere. We look out for each other and offer a safe space to express what can only be understood by those who have been there themselves. Sometimes that includes trying to protect us from ourselves, too. We are able to guide and assist each other based on our own experiences, which is of particular importance in our first-hand accounts of the mysterious processes surrounding "N from D". Where else are we going to be able to ask the many questions involved in that? It is something that even Exit proponents should appreciate.

You are doing cbt tomorrow ? when yes i wish you the best luck

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I think it's fair to say exit do push the agenda to buy their book. There's no doubt they're very savvy about it too. Grimiley so at times. My respect for PN is in a perplexed state most of the time. Other times I don't think especially highly of him at all. He has done things that benefit us but so have many. Not because it's their aim. It's just a beneficial side affect. Drug dealers for example. Even food stores. They don't do it because they care for people. It's all for return.

I don't think we're the target of their claims surrounding fake publications of pph though.

When you think about it all pirate copies do contain a fake contact info for D except ours. Ours is the only one that has legit info. It wouldn't make sense for them to publish that in the pph though. Like "all pirate copies contain false info from scammers except the one file on ss where you can get all this info free including the legitimate details for our N supplier". It would be fool hardy publishing. So I don't think that edit was aimed in our direction just a broad truth. Sure, it wouldn't surprise me if they were concious of the added bonus in the form of doubt that put in the users over here (further pushing them to attempt to buy legit copies) but it wasn't their aim. And fwiw we appreciate what you do around here @RainAndSadness. Don't let things like this get in your head.

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness and BrokenBliss
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022

View attachment 90931

Now, it's not fair for me to claim that the scare tactics in that new blurb are directed specifically towards SS, since what it claims is true about a certain shady element of society who is just after your money. We have at least one member who very recently fell prey to one of them. However, the wording seems to include us and feels designed to strike fear and mess with our heads about our willingness to take a chance on our free information. Thus, again, pushing us to send them money for their book before proceeding with our plans.

So, using our fake information, dozens of purchases were recently made and a few lives were lost, too. Well, my day is tomorrow, so you can add my absence to the trustworthiness of our ill-gotten pdf. I wasn't going to bother with testing my N, because I still have so many loose ends to wrap up, but I will try to do so today.

The members and staff of SS share a unique mindset and provide a resource that is largely unavailable elsewhere. We look out for each other and offer a safe space to express what can only be understood by those who have been there themselves. Sometimes that includes trying to protect us from ourselves, too. We are able to guide and assist each other based on our own experiences, which is of particular importance in our first-hand accounts of the mysterious processes around "N from D". Where else are we going to be able to ask the many questions involved in that?

I think it's fair to say exit do push the agenda to buy their book. There's no doubt they're very savvy about it too. Grimley so at times. My respect for PN is in a perplexed state nost of the time. Other times I don't think especially highly at all. He had done things that benefit us but so have drig dealers

I don't think we're the target of their claims surrounding fake publications of pph though.

When you think about it all pirate copies do contain a fake contact info for D except ours. Ours is the only one that has legit info. It wouldn't make sense for them to publish that in the pph though. Like "all pirate copies contain false info from scammers except the one file on ss where you can get all this info free alongside the legitimate details for our N supplier". It would be fool hardy publishing. So I don't think that edit was aimed in our direction just a broad truth. Sure, it wouldn't surprise me if they were concious of the benficial doubt that put in the users over here but it wasn't their aim. And fwiw we appreciate what you do around here @RainAndSadness. Don't let things like this get in your head.
I agree with you, Smart. Despite their "business model", if you will, of helping people die, they really can't come out and verbally support this site, for lots of reasons.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: LacunaLacrimalis, Dead Meat and Smart No More
K

katniss1209

Apr 20, 2022
I'm new, this is my first post. I was wondering how to order from D

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Maybe you should read through the thread a little bit to get a handle on the current situation....

Reactions: WanderingWater, Red, speck and 3 others
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
You can't order currently. There is a shortage of product and D is unable to supply until at least summer (July or later).

Read the past 10 pages of this thread. It will help understand how thing evolved and came out over the last 2 weeks.

Reactions: katniss1209 and RainAndSadness
J

JU.

Aug 1, 2021
I wrote to D and he replied about the lack of N. I would like to do ctb as soon as possible, I can't wait. Anyone who has postponed or canceled suicide, is he willing to sell me his N? write to me in private as well

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I wrote to D and he replied about the lack of N. I would like to do ctb as soon as possible, I can't wait. Anyone who has postponed or canceled suicide, is he willing to sell me his N? write to me in private as well
Woahhhhh...... Be very VERY careful. You stand a high chance of getting scammed.

Reactions: speck, Starylain001 and wljourney
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Someone sent me a PM and asked me if I wanna buy his/her(?) N. I refused it.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Someone sent me a PM and asked me if I wanna buy his/her(?) N. I refused it.
Yes I heard from another member who was approached by a person who wanted to sell their 2 bottles.

They may be legit, the pics I saw looked like the real thing, but obviously there is always the chance that it's a scam.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
There have been genuine sales between members but many precautions should be applied. Its a minefield. Not sute what forum rules are surtounding this either. Might be a grey area. Though there are warning not to trust anyone pm'ing you to sell and instructions to report this activity so yeah, rule break I guess. Like I say, minefield!

whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
Finally found this Label which confirms Refrigeration Storage is okay for sealed N bottles. Ziplock bags would protect from fridge humidity.

W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
Read the label...

FYI: a refrigerator is colder than the guidelines.

Reactions: Smart No More and Talvikki
sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
Finally found this Label which confirms Refridgeration Storage is okay for sealed N bottles. Ziplock bags would protect from fridge humidity.
It literally says to store it at 68 to 77F.

Reactions: Smart No More, WanderingWater and Talvikki
J

Jam86

Feb 23, 2022
I had a previous ppeh from last year.
Ordered N from AV.
Is he a scammer now? I may have lost my money ....

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I had a previous ppeh from last year.
Ordered N from AV.
Is he a scammer now? I may have lost my money ....
He is a scammer now yes. It may be a different person using the email address but either way that address has been scamming for some time now. When did you make payment? Recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.