Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ollo

Jul 4, 2021
Which brand nembutal sodium has the highest concentration ??mg/ml, so that i don't have to drink the base much....

eguiö

eguiö

Dec 16, 2021
Which brand nembutal sodium has the highest concentration ??mg/ml, so that i don't have to drink the base much....
You would be very lucky to get your hands on any nembutal, cant be picky

Reactions: Ta555 and watchingthewheels
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
If you haven't yet, read the PPeH. It's all described in there.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I was lucky to get SN and N, but it didn't come easy for me. So glad that I have them both because I wouldn't cope without them.

Reactions: bad luck, Foresight and tryingtoescape
tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Anyone here on lamictal and planning to use n, or knowledgeable about drug interactions and liver enzyme inducers? Would you mind checking out my recent post? https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-and-lamictal-interaction.88893/#post-1578669

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
I agree. This is a good sign that D may come back online, but of course a massive blow for those who didn't get their orders in.
:'(

DerTod

DerTod

No alarms and no surprises
Apr 17, 2022
For how long can i store N and still be good to use? I've seen that it can last for 20+ years if stored correctly. Can anyone confirm this? What is the best way to store it? I plan to move to another country.Will it be ok if i fly with it in a checked luggage? I know they inspect only the carry-on ones so i should have no problems right?

Reactions: tryingtoescape
L

luke_skywalker

Mar 22, 2022
For how long can i store N and still be good to use? I've seen that it can last for 20+ years if stored correctly. Can anyone confirm this? What is the best way to store it? I plan to move to another country.Will it be ok if i fly with it in a checked luggage? I know they inspect only the carry-on ones so i should have no problems right?
To where are you headed?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Why don´t you just take the train, instead of flying ?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Drive or take the train.
Luggage is scanned and even inter-continental flights will wonder what exactly it is you are transporting.
Check how much liquid you can transport (shampoo, skincare etc), but I really wouldn't take that chance.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Drive or take the train.
Luggage is scanned and even inter-continental flights will wonder what exactly it is you are transporting.
Check how much liquid you can transport (shampoo, skincare etc), but I really wouldn't take that chance.
Think it's usually 100ml. Tops.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Think it's usually 100ml. Tops.
I think so too. Which would be fine, but … I wouldn't want to rely on a few safety screeners at the airport having a good day. Especially if it's something you
A) can't replace easily and
B) get in a lot of trouble for.

DerTod

DerTod

Apr 17, 2022
Because i can get faster by plane. They scan carry-on cabin luggages. The ones that go in the belly of the plane as far as i'm aware they don't scan...though i might be wrong on it. I know that when you go to check them in,they only measure it for weight and then let them pass. I suppose after, they go somewhere where the workers are taking them and transport them into the plane's belly. They have dogs that sniff for forbidden substances. I doubt it will be a problem since N is a barbiturate and it's sealed anyway. The amount of liquid is limited only for the cabin baggage to not more than 1 liter and it must be in bottles that don't exceed 100ml.
Why don´t you just take the train, instead of flying

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Because i can get faster by plane. They scan carry-on cabin luggages. The ones that go in the belly of the plane as far as i'm aware they don't scan...though i might be wrong on it. I know that when you go to check them in,they only measure it for weight and then let them pass. I suppose after, they go somewhere where the workers are taking them and transport them into the plane's belly. They have dogs that sniff for forbidden substances. I doubt it will be a problem since N is a barbiturate and it's sealed anyway. The amount of liquid is limited only for the cabin baggage to not more than 1 liter and it must be in bottles that don't exceed 100ml.
Checked luggage gets scanned (X-ray) in the US and Canada by the airport you depart from, before they continue to the airplane. Some may be searched, clearly not all of course. Most western countries follow this process.

That's why newer suitcases have locks that can be opened with a general key. Your luggage can be searched without you being present.

Just know that it may be a risk and double-bubble-wrap it.

Reactions: WanderingWater
DerTod

DerTod

Apr 17, 2022
Checked luggage gets scanned (X-ray) in the US and Canada by the airport you depart from, before they continue to the airplane. Some may be searched, clearly not all of course. Most western countries follow this process.

That's why newer suitcases have locks that can be opened with a general key. Your luggage can be searched without you being present.

Just know that it may be a risk and double-bubble-wrap it.
Why do you say i should double-bubble wrap it? Like that it won't be picked up by the scanner? Heck now it does sound risky indeed. Imagine if they chose to open the bag and find one bottle heavily wrapped by me.
Another solution would be to put N in normal 100 ml travel bottles and put them in the carry-on luggage labeled as face products.The only problem is that i must consume it quickly afterwards right? Once i open the seal,N would degrade fast. I've read that it has a shelf life of 1 month after moving it in another bottle.

S

seawolf11

Apr 13, 2022
I received a response back from D a couple days ago that said : "Product is out of stock. Send me a message at the end of July."

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689, StrangePossum, Eternal Oblivion and 1 other person
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Honestly, flying with it is a bad idea.

Reactions: _Seeking, wljourney, Red Scare and 1 other person
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Why do you say i should double-bubble wrap it? Like that it won't be picked up by the scanner? Heck now it does sound risky indeed. Imagine if they chose to open the bag and find one bottle heavily wrapped by me.
Another solution would be to put N in normal 100 ml travel bottles and put them in the carry-on luggage labeled as face products.The only problem is that i must consume it quickly afterwards right? Once i open the seal,N would degrade fast. I've read that it has a shelf life of 1 month after moving it in another bottle.
Sorry, didn't mean to scare you.
Bubble wrap because it's a glass bottle. Suitcases get thrown around quite a bit.

And yes don't change bottles as it won't be sterile once opened.

Hand luggage and claiming is skincare may work, but it also may get you in really hot water.

Remember: it's an illegal substance.

DerTod

DerTod

Apr 17, 2022
Sorry, didn't mean to scare you.
Bubble wrap because it's a glass bottle. Suitcases get thrown around quite a bit.

And yes don't change bottles as it won't be sterile once opened.

Hand luggage and claiming is skincare may work, but it also may get you in really hot water.

Remember: it's an illegal substance.
Does it really matter if it's not sterile? If i'm going for the skincare products in the carry-on luggage approach i have to change the bottle as the original bottles look like medicine not skincare products and will surely raise suspicions.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Most customs don't seem to have barbiturate tests to hand however its possibly a different story at airports. You're taking a huge risk carrying it through an airport. Personally I'd prefer to ship it to my destination.

Disguising it as hand sanitizer makes sense but its risky because you might get your bluff called. Intentionally or coincidentally.

Ultimately I'd be concerned about losing it one way or another. Oh and 100ml is only one bottle. Most people use two based on the fact the legal euthanasia organisations use 15g of N now. As you probably know, one bottle (100ml) is only 6.3g or there abouts.

Last edited:
DerTod

DerTod

Apr 17, 2022
Most customs don't seem to have barbiturate tests to hand however its possibly a different story at airports. You're taking a huge risk carrying it through an airport. Personally I'd prefer to ship it to my destination.

Disguising it as hand sanitizer makes sense but its risky because you might get your bluff called. Intentionally or coincidentally.

Ultimately I'd be concerned about losing it one way or another. Oh and 100ml is only one bottle. Most people use two based on the fact the legal euthanasia organisations use 15g of N now. As you probably know, one bottle (100ml) is only 6.3g or there abouts.
2 bottles is what i'll buy when it will be available again. At the airport in my country they just glance at the plastic bag with the liquid bottles to see if you don't carry bottles bigger than 100ml. And even in other countries where i've traveled they never opened the plastic bag to inspect the content of the bottles ever.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
2 bottles will mean carrying 200ml through the airport. If the restrictions are 100ml wouldn't that be an issues?

DerTod

DerTod

Apr 17, 2022
2 bottles will mean carrying 200ml through the airport. If the restrictions are 100ml wouldn't that be an issues?
Theoretically you are allowed to carry up to 1 liter of liquid but it has to be placed in bottles of 100ml. They also say that you must carry your bottles in a zipped plastic bag and only what fits in that bag you are allowed to take. The bag is quite small so can't actually place 10 bottles of 100 ml but you can place 3-4 bottles in such a bag.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Theoretically you are allowed to carry up to 1 liter of liquid but it has to be placed in bottles of 100ml. They also say that you must carry your bottles in a zipped plastic bag and only what fits in that bag you are allowed to take. The bag is quite small so can't actually place 10 bottles of 100 ml but you can place 3-4 bottles in such a bag.
Ah that's promising then. I would still be very concerned myself but it sounds like you have more recent experience with travelling by plain. Good luck. Please keep us updated when you travel. Let us know what you decide to so and how you get on. Its really useful info. : )

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Other EU country.
Where in Germany can you find N? That sounds too good to be true. I'm not in any condition to travel or else I'd fly there as well. You can PM me if you'd like to share your source of N. Just curious. Thx.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Where in Germany can you find N? That sounds too good to be true. I'm not in any condition to travel or else I'd fly there as well. You can PM me if you'd like to share your source of N. Just curious. Thx.
They're not planning on buying it in Germany. They're talking about moving there from another EU country but haven't yet purchased N. Their concerns were surrounding travelling by plane to Germany with it.

FWIW there's isn't a reliable source currently supplying N anywhere. The current one (who ships it to you) is out of stock for the next couple of months due to global shortage.

Last edited:
Reactions: DyingMiND and wljourney
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
They're not planning on buying it in Germany. They're talking about moving there from another EU country but haven't yet purchased N. Their concerns were surrounding travelling by plane to Germany with N.

FWIW there's isn't a reliable source currently supplying N anywhere. The current one (who ships it to you) is out of stock for the next xohple of months due to global shortage.
Oh I understand now. Yes. Train is going to be much safer compared to flying.

I know D is not filling orders now. I really wish I knew of this site earlier and wrote to him 3 months ago. I originally contacted him on the 5th of April and I got a response but I didn't buy that day. When I reached out to D about 3 days later.... No response.

Reactions: Smart No More
Status
Not open for further replies.