Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
I ordered about 10 days ago, paid 1 week ago and did not receive a reply from D after confirming the shipping address.
HOWEVER, my gift arrived safe and sound.
Hmm... 1 week ago (7 days) is right when D stopped responding to me.

I hope you're right and he still in business.

C

Cra87

Apr 3, 2022
What do we think. Doesn't look like d has done a scam which is good but is he not doing anymore orders. You think someone else will come in who's legit ?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Hmm... 1 week ago (7 days) is right when D stopped responding to me.

I hope you're right and he still in business.
All I can say is that he filled the open orders he had. I can't say if he is taking new orders.

We'll have to wait and see if anyone reports a successful order after April 8th.
Things have definitely gotten a bit more complicated.

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
There's a whole section on synthesising it in the pph. It's too much for me but if I weren't dealing with neurological issues (affecting memory/cognition) I might have been tempted to get stuck in lol.

There's a lot of equipment needed. And of course precursors and various chemicals. Not sure how hard they are to obtain.
I found all of the chemical reagents online, which totals $250 to make 23g sodium pentobarbital, not including shipping costs or the cost of buying the hotplate/thermometers/clamp-stands/etc.

The only reagent that's regulated is the malonic acid, which can only be sold to labs or businesses unfortunately. Maybe some 3rd world country might ship it to you without a business address though, like with SN.

• Informative
Reactions: SleepingGirl, downndone2, Cathy Ames and 2 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I found all of the chemical reagents online, which totals $250 to make 23g sodium pentobarbital, not including shipping costs or the cost of buying the hotplate/thermometers/clamp-stands/etc.

The only reagent that's regulated is the malonic acid, which can only be sold to labs or businesses unfortunately. Maybe some 3rd world country might ship it to you without a business address though, like with SN.
Interesting!

I imagine setting up a business wouldn't be so hard. Register a web domain. Register a company name. Doesn't have to be a profitable or even operating business right? As long as you can prove its existence. Though there are most likely certain licences needed to house and use any restricted chems. Not sure how realistic I my kneejerk 'easy' work work around is lol. I like your studious approach to this though, I must say!

No doubt buying the reagents in larger quantities would massively reduce the overal cost per gram but obviously there's the question of whether you'd want or need to make more than one person needs. It's not like a fotune (from sales) is worth much to you if you plan to ctb and even the most altruistic of people would have a moral dilemma over making and providing it to anyone else.

It's really quite perplexing as I would so love to have access to powdered pento.

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Interesting!

I imagine setting up a business wouldn't be so hard. Register a web domain. Register a company name. Doesn't have to be a profitable or even opersting business right? As long as you can peove its existence. Thouhh there are most likely certain licences needed to house and use any restricted chems. Not sure how realistic I my kneejerk 'easy' work work around lol. I like your srudious approach to this though, I must say!

No doubt buying the reagents in larger quantities would massively reduce the overal cost per gram but obviously there's the question of whether you'd want or need to make more than one person needs. It's not liek a forune is worth much to you if you plan to ctb and even the most altruistic of people would have a moral dilemma over making and providing it to anyone else.

It's really quite perplexing as I would so love to have access to powdered pento.
How about we make this a kickstarter or GFM? 😂

• Yay!
Reactions: Ta555, Al_stargate and Cathy Ames
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Got my N today. Not sure if I feel better or worse. In my situation would rather have it then not.
I imagine setting up a business wouldn't be so hard.
As somebody who operated several businesses, this brings dollar signs to my mind. Just word on this forum alone would bring in ton of people. Kinda like Heisenburg for the suicidals, he. Of course I'm not interested as I will likely ctb soon and morally I would be extremely conflicted about doing something like that.

Reactions: downndone2, wljourney and Smart No More
C

Cra87

Apr 3, 2022
Got my N today. Not sure if I feel better or worse. In my situation would rather have it then not.

As somebody who operated several businesses, this brings dollar signs to my mind. Just word on this forum alone would bring in ton of people. Kinda like Heisenburg for the suicidals, he. Of course I'm not interested as I will likely ctb soon and morally I would be extremely conflicted about doing something like that.
When did you order ?

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
I think D sent it around the beginning of this month. It got stuck in customs for some days.

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
Maybe we should start a poll on when D last responded to you so we have some consensus. He has not responded to me since 04/05/22, so I can't place the order.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021

Yeah, can't say I don't see the financial potential in it. Its screaming it but no way could I make my peace with it morally unless able to reliably vet every customer and that's just impossible on various levels. So yeah, would be extremely conflicted here too. The legal risks are much higher than even the big 3, Meth, F and CF as well because its intended to kill rather than having the unfortunate side effect of accidental death. It's just way too messy all round to be getting into. Quite hypocritically, I can't help hoping somebody else will find their way to making their peace with doing it for my own selfish needs. It would need to be a pop up 'business' that comes and goes in burst with an ever changing front end/MO in order to practice sufficient opsec.

Glad you got your parcel.
Maybe we should start a poll on when D last responded to you so we have some consensus. He has not responded to me since 04/05/22, so I can't place the order.
Have you tried contacting D since then or did 'he' just not reply and you stopped trying? I only ask because sometimes it does take a second/reminder message and with some, if they write walls of text or appear to be time wasters I suspect D probably just stops answering and/or blocks.

I forget who (and wouldn't want to speak for and name anyone), but someone did speak with him yesterday. They had a previous order with him and were seeking a replacement foe a damaged bottle.

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney, Al_stargate and Riddle
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I'm very sorry to hear that. Did you reply to his first (fairly generic) email and now waiting for him to send you payment details?

You could probably follow up with a short one liner. I think I had to as well and he came back with "ok fine". But that was before last week's debacle.
but no way could I make my peace with it morally unless able to reliably vet every customer
That's the thing.
We would have to create a process and parameters to make the gatekeeper's job less conflicting. A little bit like a government when introducing right to die legislation.
Not easy.

Last edited:
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Does anyone have any updates on how many threads there are on updates about D supplying N?

• Yay!
Reactions: intr0verse, Cathy Ames, VoidDesirer22 and 5 others
H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
Have you teied contacting D since then or did 'he' just not reply and you stopped trying? I only ask because sometimes it does take a second/reminder message and with some, if they write walls of text or appear to be time wasters I suspwct D probably just stops answering and/or blocks.

I forget who (and wouldn't want to speak for and name anyone), but someone did speak with him yesterday. They had a previous order with him and were seeking a replacement foe a damaged bottle.
I'm very sorry to hear that. Did you reply to his first (fairly generic) email and now waiting for him to send you payment details?

You could probably follow up with a short one liner. I think I had to as well and he came back with "ok fine". But that was before last week's debacle.

Maybe this is just my situation, but the timelines are as follow:

• 04/05/22: Initial contact with D. D responded with instructions
  • 04/06 - 04/10/22: no emails to D. I was working on setting up my Bitcoin account (I've never done it before)
  • 04/10/22: emailed D to ask for BTC address since for some reason, my BTC account have no "pay" feature and I am trying figure out how to send payment from my Bitcoin account to D
  • 04/12/22: finally figure out how to send payment via BTC address. Emailed D with my order, address, etc. and asked him for his BTC address. No payment is made yet since I don't know his BTC address.
From 04/06 - 04/12/22, I did not receive any further reply from D, including the order I have placed on 04/12/22.

Last edited:
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022

- 04/05/22: Initial contact with D. D responded with instructions
- 04/06 - 04/10/22: no emails to D. I was working on setting up my Bitcoin account (I've never done it before)
- 04/10/22: emailed D to ask for BTC address since for some reason, my BTC account have no "pay" feature and I am trying figure out how to send payment from my Bitcoin account to D
- 04/12/22: finally figure out how to send payment via BTC address. Emailed D with my order, address, etc.

From 04/06 - 04/12/22, I did not receive any reply from D, including the order I have placed on 04/12/22.
I didn't hear from him after I sent payment. A few days later, a package arrived.

So either it will show up, or it won't and you just sent him free money.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022

• 04/05/22: Initial contact with D. D responded with instructions
  • 04/06 - 04/10/22: no emails to D. I was working on setting up my Bitcoin account (I've never done it before)
  • 04/10/22: emailed D to ask for BTC address since for some reason, my BTC account have no "pay" feature and I am trying figure out how to send payment from my Bitcoin account to D
  • 04/12/22: finally figure out how to send payment via BTC address. Emailed D with my order, address, etc.d
From 04/06 - 04/12/22, I did not receive any further reply from D, including the order I have placed on 04/12/22.
So you ordered today and already received his BTC wallet ID and also paid him today?

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
So you ordered today and already received his BTC wallet ID and also paid him today?
No payment was made. I asked him for his BTC address but did not get a respond.

Maybe it'll take a day or two for him to respond? I am just going by the previous experience where he responded on the same day.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
No payment was made. I asked him for his BTC address but did not get a respond.

Maybe it'll take a day or two for him to respond? I am just going by the previous experience where he responded on the same day.
Ok so you ordered today, telling him you are ready to pay and asking for his wallet ID?

Then I'd wait 3 days to hear back from him.

I know.
It sucks.
Do wordle.
Lots and lots of wordle.

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
Ok so you ordered today, telling him you are ready to pay and asking for his wallet ID?

Then I'd wait 3 days to hear back from him.

I know.
It sucks.
Do wordle.
Lots and lots of wordle.
Correct. I placed the order today and asked him for his BTC address. I assume this is the same as "wallet ID"? My apology, but I am an old fart and know nothing about BTC.

I'll wait 3 days and will report back here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames and wljourney
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Correct. I placed the order today and asked him for his BTC address. I assume this is the same as "wallet ID"? My apology, but I am an old fart and know nothing about BTC.

I'll wait 3 days and will report back here.
Ok it seemed like from your other comment that you had paid D

You only bought bitcoin.

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
Ok it seemed like from your other comment that you had paid D

You only bought bitcoin.
Ah, I may not properly described my situation. I updated my post that described the timeline.

But yes, I have not made payment yet because I am waiting for him to provide me with his BTC address.

FWIW, there's is no "pay" function in Coinbase Pro and hence my confusion when I try to figure out how to send the payment.

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
I wrote to D first thing yesterday morning and no response yet. I think I was late to the game, sadly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have and speck
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
I emailed him on 4/10 and haven't heard back either h. Previously he's around 24 hour turnaround.
I sent another email today asking if paying extra could help. Idk if that will elicit a response.
Prayer circle time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have and SofterSoftest
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Ah, I may not properly described my situation. I updated my post that described the timeline.

But yes, I have not made payment yet because I am waiting for him to provide me with his BTC address.

FWIW, there's is no "pay" function in Coinbase Pro and hence my confusion when I try to figure out how to send the payment.
No need to apologize. I was confused by the lack of a "pay" function myself at first. Cryptic crypto calls it "withdraw to a wallet". Just that you withdraw to someone else's wallet.
I hope you hear back soon!

(Judging from the threads floating around D is getting a whole lot of emails.)

speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
Alright officially as of this morning in my email: D has confirmed that the shortage is real, they have no product. Not even to sell for extra. They have reccomended trying back in July. All we can do is wait.

• Informative
Reactions: Smart No More, watchingthewheels, Cathy Ames and 5 others
Status
Not open for further replies.