May 16, 2021
Fuck I hope he's still selling

Reactions: Foresight and pthnrdnojvsc
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
OK and which Opiates Morphine?
We'll figure that out in another thread. Once we know what's next.
For now: One day at a time.

(Maybe he just slows down. Maybe the shortage is over in a year. We don't know and won't be able to change it either.)

• Aww..
Reactions: Cathy Ames, Foresight and readysteady
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
I received his generic email...I would think if he stopped selling, he would've changed it saying he's no longer in business. Unless he hasn't gotten around to it yet... if anyone hears anything, please let us know! Thank you

• Informative
Reactions: downndone2, Endtimes1, speck and 4 others
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
I received his generic email...I would think if he stopped selling, he would've changed it saying he's no longer in business. Unless he hasn't gotten around to it yet... if anyone hears anything, please let us know! Thank you
When did you receive it, if I may ask?

C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
What you think when N does not supply maybe anymore what would be the best method for peaceful dying after nembutal?
I think maybe shooting himself something with a bigger caliber .45 acp or i think that would be a painless dead*
I think Phenobarbital could be an option,search the gate of heaven.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
So to keep everyone updated, I had been waiting on an order from the 29th March.
Yesterday after I sent a follow up email to see if it'd shipped, I got a reply with a tracking number.
Today, package on my doorstep.
I do not live close to USA/South America, I have no idea if it had been sent earlier than yesterday or it just arrived super duper fast. Customs didn't open it.
Feel so relieved.

Edit: Found a date on the shipping paperwork that says 4/5/22.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: downndone2, wljourney, silent staring void and 2 others
N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
If I'm correct he sends his generic email by hand, it's not automated, so he wouldn't have "not gotten around to changing it". I emailed his old email when I first tried contacting him, then I was told to email his new email address instead. He replied with the new email instantly, and the old email he replied too but there was a delay (few days I think?). If it was automatic there would be no delay.

Starylain001

Starylain001

Body is a prison for the soul
Apr 10, 2022
Guys, and what about A? Does he supply? People try to impresonate him but hes also mentioned as reliable seller in PPeH.

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
If I'm correct he sends his generic email by hand, it's not automated, so he wouldn't have "not gotten around to changing it". I emailed his old email when I first tried contacting him, then I was told to email his new email address instead. He replied with the new email instantly, and the old email he replied too but there was a delay (few days I think?). If it was automatic there would be no delay.
That makes sense...it took a day for him to reply to me. Why I'm thinking he is still selling, though I'll wait to see if everyone got their orders first - Never hurts to be safe.

Starylain001

Starylain001

Body is a prison for the soul
Apr 10, 2022
Contacted D on two e-mails. I will get to know if I get any answer.

Reactions: DyingMiND and mert
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I'm hoping the shortage will spur some independent chemists to synthesise some powder N.

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
I'm hoping the shortage will spur some independent chemists to synthesise some powder N.
Good luck verifying that without being scammed. D was important because he had a reputation built up already for providing that could be trusted. A lot of us cannot risk losing the money required without that reasurrance. I know I couldn't.

Reactions: wljourney
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Do u guys have d ship to ur house or a PO box

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Good luck verifying that without being scammed. D was important because he had a reputation built up already for providing that could be trusted. A lot of us cannot risk losing the money required without that reasurrance. I know I couldn't.
Well obviously. That goes without saying. I'm just saying I hope someone steps up if D closes for business and ideally it would be powder. Especially now that a shortage of vetinary N is the cause of it. In my original draft of that post I did actually write a whole thing about how it would need to be tested and someone would have to take first leap of faith in risking first purchase but I deleted it because it's both obvious and way too soon to be speculating on the intricasies of something that hasn't even happened. Instead I opted to keep it a little more concise but as you bought it up I'll just point out that it's always been that way with new sources. D included.

Reactions: BrokenBliss
C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
It´s risky to order N from abroad also in Europe because you will probably go to jail. Therefore I will not take the risk.
So if you have the money and the chance to get approved, better apply for VAD in Switzerland or order SN or Oxycodon/Fentanyl from Europe, where no customs is involved.
Could you tell me how to get Fentanyl?

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Well obviously. That goes without saying. I'm just saying I hope someone steps up if D closes for business and ideally it would be powder. Especially now that a shortage of vetinary N is the cause of it. In my original draft of that post I did actually write a whole thing about how it would need to be tested and someone would have to take first leap of faith in risking first purchase but I deleted it because it's both obvious and way too soon to be speculating on the intricasies of something that hasn't even happened. Instead I opted to keep it a little more concise but as you bought it up I'll just point out that it's always been that way with new sources. D included.
Well, I just thought about how far independent chemist step is to something like D and being recced in PPeH. All the trial and error required.

Sure it's obvious, but what's the big deal with emphasizing it? (Rhetorical question).

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
A. still supplies. Answered today for my mail which is mentioned in exit book.
No, A is a scammer. They were removed from the ppeh. Do not send them money.

May I also suggest editing your post or deleting it incase anyone reading it tries and gets scammed.

Last edited:
Reactions: downndone2, Beer_is_all_I_have, T-StayResident and 4 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
D is no longer selling?

Nobody knows the precise details yet but two significant things have occurred.
-PN posted on Exit forums a couple days ago saying that D would no longer be selling N. (He also 'predicted' it would happen earlier in the year).
-A global shortage of vetinary N has occurred due to an explosion in a factory.

Since these things were posted there has been communication between members and D. D has fulfilled orders which have landed in the last 24-48hrs and has agreed to supply a replacement bottle to another member that had one damaged. That was earlier on. So its clear he still has some stock. This global shortage and the subsequent scrutiny and limiting of supply will no doubt impact D's ability to access stock. As we don't know the finer details of D's operation we can only speculate on how significantly and quickly. The PPeH has been updated and although his address isn't removed it does now say he was a previous supplier rather than a current one.

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney and Beer_is_all_I_have
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Nobody knows the precise details yet but two significant things have occurred.
-PN posted on Exit foeums a couple days ago saying that D would no longer be selling N. (He also 'predicted' it would happen earlier in the year).
-A global shortage of vetinary N has occurred due to an explosion in a factory.

SSince these things were posted there has been communication between members and D. D has fulfilled orders which have landed in the last 24-48hrs and has agreed to supply a replacement bottle to another member that had one damaged. That was earlier on. So its clear he still has some stock. This global shortage and the subsequent scrutiny and limiting of supply will no doubt impact D's ability to access stock. As we don't know the finer details of D's operation we can only speculate on how significantly and quickly. The PPeH has been updated and although his address isn't removed it does now say he was a previous supplier rather than a current one.
Thanks for clarifying things.

Reactions: wljourney and Smart No More
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
It just occurred to me, there has been speculation how PN knew D would stop selling this year. He night have made that comment after specuoating the global shortage would cause him to stop.

But also, earlier this year someone mistakenly reported him to be a scammer, and it briefly appeared on their website that he had gone scammer. Somehow this was cleared up, and they recanted, removing him from the scam list. So it's possible they were in contact and D told him that he intended to stop selling at some point.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It just occurred to me, there has been speculation how PN knew D would stop selling this year. He night have made that comment after specuoating the global shortage would cause him to stop.

But also, earlier this year someone mistakenly reported him to be a scammer, and it briefly appeared on their website that he had gone scammer. Somehow this was cleared up, and they recanted, removing him from the scam list. So it's possible they were in contact and D told him that he intended to stop selling at some point.
Yeah that crossed my mind too. There's clearly some communication between Exit and D in some form or another but I think this global shortage was a result of an explosion that happened earlier in the year so the prediction is quite logical and probably based on that rather than anything else IMHO.

Reactions: wljourney
SleepingGirl

SleepingGirl

She never wakes again
Dec 28, 2021
I knew I shouldn't have procrastinated on attempting to get some. I don't want to die just yet but really need something when the pain gets to be too much. Wonder how hard it would be to just become a biochemist and make my own lol.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I knew I shouldn't have procrastinated on attempting to get some. I don't want to die just yet but really need something when the pain gets to be too much. Wonder how hard it would be to just become a biochemist and make my own lol.
There's a whole section on synthesising it in the pph. It's too much for me but if I weren't dealing with neurological issues (affecting memory/cognition) I might have been tempted to get stuck in lol.

There's a lot of equipment needed. And of course precursors and various chemicals. Not sure how hard they are to obtain.

Reactions: SleepingGirl
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Has anyone bought from D since the shortage do we have confirmation of he stopped selling or is still in business?

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
FWIW, D stopped replying to my email since 04/05/2022. Previously, he responded on the same day.

I fear he no longer selling?

• Aww..
Reactions: eLdus and yive
Status
Not open for further replies.