Status
Not open for further replies.
U

unkuto

Student
Mar 13, 2022
People from different countries please post what are your country punishment's for being caught for N possession according to your law?
Russia - 15 years in prison for amount of two bottles.

Reactions: houseofleaves and befree
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
People from different countries please post what are your country punishment's for being caught for N possession according to your law?
You can read about that in the PPeH

Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
FWIW I sent D an email and he responded at 5:33 AM (Sat Apr 9) west coast time, with the generic email....

Reactions: whitefeather, Smart No More and wljourney
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It´s risky to order N from abroad also in Europe because you will probably go to jail. Therefore I will not take the risk.
So if you have the money and the chance to get approved, better apply for VAD in Switzerland or order SN or Oxycodon/Fentanyl from Europe, where no customs is involved.

Last edited:
sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
It´s risky to order N from abroad also in Europe because you will probably go to jail. Therefore I will not take the risk.
So if you have the money and the chance to get approved, better apply for VAD in Switzerland or order SN or Oxycodon/Fentanyl from Europe, where no customs is involved.
How can they punish you? If they have access to your communication with D you could simple say It was mail to you by error.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
In the country where I live, every package from outside the EU is inspected by customs. If they find a prohibited substance, such as N, in the package, it is a criminal offense and I would go to jail. And because I am the recipient, I am responsible. N is absolutely illegal in this country. So I would rather order Oxycodon and Fentanyl from an EU country. It´s more expensive, but no customs is involved. But my first choice is Pegasos.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves and sharky
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
A few of us are waiting for packages this week/early next week.
Haven't heard anything since Tuesday though. Waiting for shipping confirmation or package.

That would seriously blow.
Hopefully not i mean he's the only source to get nembutal or not?
i wanted to buy this month have extra registered account for bitcoins ( biance ... )
Maybe it would be nice can anyone confirm is this true?

Reactions: wljourney
sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
In the country where I live, every package from outside the EU is inspected by customs. If they find a prohibited substance, such as N, in the package, it is a criminal offense and I would go to jail. And because I am the recipient, I am responsible. N is absolutely illegal in this country. So I would rather order Oxycodon and Fentanyl from an EU country. It´s more expensive, but no customs is involved. But my first choice is Pegasos.
My error. If they had not access to your communication with D, they would not have proof that you buy it. They could punish D, but I am sure D would be already in jail if they could.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Hopefully not i mean he's the only source to get nembutal or not?
i wanted to buy this month have extra registered account for bitcoins ( biance ... )
Maybe it would be nice can anyone confirm is this true?
We are all waiting right now.
If my package arrives (or I hear anything) I'll post an update. I hope so will others.

IMO there is no much use in emailing D asking if a potential rumour is true.

Someone else posted that D replied today to their email with a standard reply.

Remember: this rumour MAY not be true.

Reactions: demuic, houseofleaves and steve_s5
bleedthefreak

bleedthefreak

Mar 27, 2022
Got my package yesterday, two days after placing the order.

Any last minute tips on avoiding vomiting or falling asleep before finishing the dose?
- Is it better to fast to make it more lethal and discourage vomiting, or to have some food in your stomach to stay awake longer?
- Would caffeine help to stay awake?
- I thought about taking benzos to quell the SI but I'm worried that would make me pass out faster.
- I started prozac two weeks ago and regularly take kratom. Any reason to abstain from these (other than kratom nausea)?

I don't have the willpower to procure antiemetics so I guess I'll just aim for a time of day when my stomach feels best, but I'm not sure what other precautions to take. I'll have >24 hours alone, so as long as I get the full dose I should be fine.

Reactions: whitefeather, houseofleaves, wljourney and 1 other person
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022

Any last minute tips on avoiding vomiting or falling asleep before finishing the dose?
- Is it better to fast to make it more lethal and discourage vomiting, or to have some food in your stomach to stay awake longer?
- Would caffeine help to stay awake?
- I thought about taking benzos to quell the SI but I'm worried that would make me pass out faster.
- I started prozac two weeks ago and regularly take kratom. Any reason to abstain from these (other than kratom nausea)?

I don't have the willpower to procure antiemetics so I guess I'll just aim for a time of day when my stomach feels best, but I'm not sure what other precautions to take. I'll have >24 hours alone, so as long as I get the full dose I should be fine.
The N Files 2.0 addresses a lot of your questions in the first post; PPH addresses the rest. Do check them out. It's important to do things properly. Will throw a few suggestions out; other people may comment more. Do not have a meal; and drink it quickly. You will fall unconscious very fast.

Reactions: houseofleaves, wljourney and bleedthefreak
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
My error. If they had not access to your communication with D, they would not have proof that you buy it. They could punish D, but I am sure D would be already in jail if they could.
I am the recipient, I am responsible.

Reactions: houseofleaves
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
This is one of the only countries I actually see that insane law being enforced
I'm trying to stay calm. If true, panic won't change the fact.
And for god's sake let's NOT email D and bombard him with the same question.
Super fking important. Bumping this comment.

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves and wljourney
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Is there anybody here from Texas who successfully received their N from D? If so what Crypto exchange did you use? I'm having a really difficult time with Kraken and their funding options. If someone is from Texas on this forum, could you let me know what is the best way to buy Bitcoin and then withdraw it to someone else's wallet? (i.e. sending to BTC to someone else?). I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
FWIW I sent D an email and he responded at 5:33 AM (Sat Apr 9) west coast time, with the generic email....
Thank you for sharing this.
It should put us at ease as long as communication channels stay open.
More good news!
Congrats on receiving your gift!

PS: according to PPeH (read it if you can) it is also possible to use simple OTC Gravol/Dramamine to avoid vomiting. Might be easier to procure.
All the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: bleedthefreak
Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
Is there anybody here from Texas who successfully received their N from D? If so what Crypto exchange did you use? I'm having a really difficult time with Kraken and their funding options. If someone is from Texas on this forum, could you let me know what is the best way to buy Bitcoin and then withdraw it to someone else's wallet? (i.e. sending to BTC to someone else?). I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks

Knowing Texas, I doubt they require anything additional to what SEC requires when buying cyrpto. If there are any bitcoin atm's near you and you don't mind paying 10-15% I would use that as the funds are ready for you to send immediately after depositing for the most part. At least it was for me. Just download a crypto wallet on your phone, get some cash, and go to an atm.

Also, cash app is the go to for most here as you can buy and transfer immediately as well after verifying your identity.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Knowing Texas, I doubt they require anything additional to what SEC requires when buying cyrpto. If there are any bitcoin atm's near you and you don't mind paying 10-15% I would use that as the funds are ready for you to send immediately after depositing for the most part. At least it was for me. Just download a crypto wallet on your phone, get some cash, and go to an atm.

Also, cash app is the go to for most here as you can buy and transfer immediately as well after verifying your identity.
So follow the 2nd paragraph. Buy using Cash App, then transfer to a wallet.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
So I ordered on the 29th and sent a confirmation email, never heard back. Sent another email on the 4th and he confirmed my payment and I haven't heard back since that it's been shipped. I really hope this shutting down thing isn't true, and if it is, then I feel bad because I ordered so long ago and it seems like in this timeframe others have ordered and received their items :( I'm going to send another email to see if it's been shipped. I feel really bad ugh.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
So I ordered on the 29th and sent a confirmation email, never heard back. Sent another email on the 4th and he confirmed my payment and I haven't heard back since that it's been shipped. I really hope this shutting down thing isn't true, and if it is, then I feel bad because I ordered so long ago and it seems like in this timeframe others have ordered and received their items :( I'm going to send another email to see if it's been shipped. I feel really bad ugh.
If he told you it was shipped, it would be appropriate to write and ask for the tracking number. He tends to not offer those unless you ask. It'll give you your confirmation, too.

Reactions: VoidDesirer22
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
H
If he told you it was shipped, it would be appropriate to write and ask for the tracking number. He tends to not offer those unless you ask. It'll give you your confirmation, too.
The last thing he sent was on the 5th confirming he got payment and asked for my details (this was 6 days after I payed and sent the follow up email). I haven't heard anything since, idk if it's been shipped or not.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I know it's difficult. I am also still waiting and haven't had a reply. But I don't think it's time to panic yet.

My last interaction was on Tuesday. Yours on Monday?
I'm pretty sure he mailed a batch on Wednesday and some people who live closer (in the US) received them and ours are still en route.

Really, all we can do is wait and hope packages keep arriving.

Last edited:
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
I know it's difficult. I am also still waiting and haven't had a reply. But I don't think it's time to panic yet.

My last interaction was on Tuesday. Yours on Monday?
I'm pretty sure he mailed a batch on Wednesday and some people who live closer (in the US) received them and ours are still en route.
Also Tuesday. I know it's hard to not worry. I just feel like crying, like if he's shut down then it's probably my fault because screwing up dying would be something that I would do, and somehow wipe out chances for everyone else in the process. I know that's overreacting, but I just feel sad now.

• Love
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
it's probably my fault because screwing up dying would be something that I would do
You and me both 😂❤️

No, seriously. Give it a few more days. If we have to find another plan B, we'll do that, but no giving up just yet!! Ok?!

Reactions: yeh it's all gucci
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
You and me both 😂❤️

No, seriously. Give it a few more days. If we have to find another plan B, we'll do that, but no giving up just yet!! Ok?!
Yeh, thanks for the encouraging words.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
Same here.
He confirmed the shipping address. That was last contact. No reply on request for tracking number.

Still not giving up just yet.
I just sent an email to ask if it's been shipped, I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

Reactions: wljourney and Smart No More
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I just sent an email to ask if it's been shipped, I'll let you know if I hear anything back.
Sorry, I misunderstood. However, given the number of days passed, and the fact that he told you he received payment, it would not be abnormal to request shipping confirmation. That's assuming you weren't pestering him prior, which turns him off. It doesn't mean he doesn't meet his end, just that he may not email about it.

I will add -- always keep it short and to the point in communications with D. I think he appreciates confidence, vs asking him how to use btc, for example.

Last edited:
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
Sorry, I misunderstood. However, given the number of days passed, and the fact that he told you he received payment, it would not be abnormal to request shipping confirmation. That's assuming you weren't pestering him prior, which turns him off. It doesn't mean he doesn't meet his end, just that he may not email about it.

I will add -- always keep it short and to the point in communications with D.
I don't feel like I pestered, I sent a couple in the initial stages to confirm how to pay and such and then waited 6 days before chasing up the payment confirmation, and I just sent one email now 5 days after waiting saying "Hey has it shipped?"
Feels like I slipped through the cracks idk, I don't want to speculate too much, just the recent news is making me on edge.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I don't feel like I pestered, I sent a couple in the initial stages to confirm how to pay and such and then waited 6 days before chasing up the payment confirmation, and I just sent one email now 5 days after waiting saying "Hey has it shipped?"
Feels like I slipped through the cracks idk, I don't want to speculate too much, just the recent news is making me on edge.
Of course. Understandable. Hang in there. Barring something extreme -- like the law caught up to him -- he will honor your transaction. We have no reason to think he's gone rogue all of a sudden.

Reactions: VoidDesirer22 and wljourney
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
H

The last thing he sent was on the 5th confirming he got payment and asked for my details (this was 6 days after I payed and sent the follow up email). I haven't heard anything since, idk if it's been shipped or not.
Doesn't D asked for details first?

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

Mar 4, 2022
Doesn't D asked for details first?
Yeh that's why it felt weird, because I'd already told him all that when I first replied to the generic email.
Like I said, I don't want to speculate too much. I just feel terrible right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: wljourney and VoidDesirer22
Status
Not open for further replies.