Status
Not open for further replies.
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
how can i get in touch with D? i need email but see people here said in PPH but i ordered the book on Amazon but but didnt find the email address.... pleaase someone help me out....
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/

This thread has the link to the november PPH pdf, which has the email address listed on (I think) page 300-something.

Reactions: wljourney
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/

This thread has the link to the november PPH pdf, which has the email address listed on (I think) page 300-something.

Reactions: Crazy4u, wljourney and UnravelingWinter
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020

What a anti-emetic will you use? I have Domperidon 10mg i managed to get on from my doctor this is not easy they don't give it to you whitout good reason? Do you think 1x10mg is enough before taking the drink? Of should use 2x10mg?
Hey how was binance? Were you able to purchase and transfer immediately? Or is it like coinbase that makes you wait
I wanted to test it tomorrow i will write here when i tested it ok?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
how can i get in touch with D? i need email but see people here said in PPH but i ordered the book on Amazon but but didnt find the email address.... pleaase someone help me out....

I didn't realize Amazon sold "the book". Maybe it's a watered dow version, but I can't imagine the PPeH on amazon. Afaik Exit Intl only sells to people over 50 who prove their age before purchasing the book through their website.

So, maybe double check what "book" you have.

When we talk about PPeH we mean this one here:

Since you are 60 you should be able to purchase it OR you can use one of the links to download (a likely illegal, pirated but free copy) from links shared in these forums.

I used the anonfiles link from the post below, which worked after a few tries. The others gave me all kinds of spam pop ups or didn't work at all.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-file-to-alternative-sites.86591/post-1557748

Last edited:
S

SubZero

Feb 8, 2022
Anyone received their N and customs inspected the bottle? Plastic cap was removed, does that mean it is okay?

T

ttalk1994

Apr 5, 2022
Sorry to be off topic, but can someone please pm me Ds contact details. I want to end it all. I cannot take this agony anymore

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Sorry to be off topic, but can someone please pm me Ds contact details. I want to end it all. I cannot take this agony anymore
We don't share source information via DM for several reasons. It's part of the forum rules too.

However you are welcome to find D's info in the Peaceful Pill Handbook.
An ecopy of the book can be accessed through the links posted here in the forum.

Reactions: Crazy4u
T

ttalk1994

Apr 5, 2022
We don't share source information via DM for several reasons. It's part of the forum rules too.

However you are welcome to find D's info in the Peaceful Pill Handbook.
An ecopy of the book can be accessed through the links posted here in the forum.
Thank you, where exactly in the handbook can I find this ?

T

ttalk1994

Apr 5, 2022
If you read the thread a bit further up you'll find more info
Thank you so much. I just shot him an email. I am just waiting for his reply. How long does he take to reply ? This wait is agonizing. I just want to go peacefully and see my lover in the afterlife.

• Hugs
Reactions: Red Scare
N

No Unique Abilities

Dec 26, 2021
Thank you so much. I just shot him an email. I am just waiting for his reply. How long does he take to reply ? This wait is agonizing. I just want to go peacefully and see my lover in the afterlife.
Within one day.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Did D ever have another email other than the one that appears in the November 2021 PPH? Please, it's important. My private messenger is open. I sent a query to mods but they haven't answered me yet.

N

No Unique Abilities

Dec 26, 2021
He just replied, within 30 mins. He is pretty cool.

Has anyone in this forum been able to source N from D in Canada ?
There was a one guy who ordered 3 times to Canada, he got 2 package and 1 was seized.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
He just replied, within 30 mins. He is pretty cool.

Has anyone in this forum been able to source N from D in Canada ?
Yes.
Also: read up on this thread and a few others. Use the search function in this forum and look for "N from D". Tons of questions and answers.

Don't ask D too many questions. Remember he is not an advisor. Just business. Try to get the info from people here first.
Did D ever have another email other than the one that appears in the November 2021 PPH? Please, it's important. My private messenger is open. I sent a query to mods but they haven't answered me yet.
Yes. I think this is also mentioned in the November edition. Email changed before November 2021, but hasn't since then.
Once you have interacted with more people here on the boards you will be able to DM and can get more info from people who have successfully ordered.

I know it's agonizing and also exciting to have found a source, but slow and steady wins the race.

Last edited:
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Yes. I think this is also mentioned in the November edition. Email changed before November 2021, but hasn't since then
Thank you, really. I hope I can find the thread where it is confirmed that there was a change.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thank you, really. I hope I can find the thread where it is confirmed that there was a change.
It's written in the PPeH. On the very same page I think as his address. In one of the notes underneath IIRC.

Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
It's written in the PPeH. On the very same page I think as his address. In one of the notes underneath IIRC.
Thanks, I'll look at it now.
@wljourney Yes, it clearly says that the address is different as of November 2021, but unfortunately I don't have the other address to check. Thank you anyway

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thanks, I'll look at it now.
@wljourney Yes, it clearly says that the address is different as of November 2021, but unfortunately I don't have the other address to check. Thank you anyway
I don't understand the problem. If you have the Nov 2021 version of the book, you also have the current address.
What am I missing?

Reactions: Cathy Ames
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I don't understand the problem. If you have the Nov 2021 version of the book, you also have the current address.
What am I missing?
The problem is not mine. A person here confirmed to me another address and that he had received a bottle similar to N. This person said that he bought it a few months ago (2 or 3), that's why I'm worried, that this person has not been scammed. It was probably D's old email. I don't know...

Reactions: Cathy Ames and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
The problem is not mine. A person here confirmed to me another address and that he had received a bottle similar to N. This person said that he bought it a few months ago (2 or 3), that's why I'm worried, that this person has not been scammed. It was probably D's old email. I don't know...
Ahhhhhh now I get it. Ok thanks for clarifying 😀

Reactions: bad luck
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
What a anti-emetic will you use? I have Domperidon 10mg i managed to get on from my doctor this is not easy they don't give it to you whitout good reason? Do you think 1x10mg is enough before taking the drink? Of should use 2x10mg?

I wanted to test it tomorrow i will write here when i tested it ok?
I have chosen meto. PPH pgs 234 - 236 discusses using Domperidone as an AE.

Last edited:
Reactions: steve_s5 and wljourney
T-StayResident

T-StayResident

Mar 26, 2022
Put in an order for two bottles of N from D. Got confirmation of payment received today. Fingers crossed...

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I know that D did change his email mid-2021. They were both protonmail. Word is, he was still responding to both. You're not going to find it on the forums, tho you may be able to get a mod to confirm the prior email via DM. This post is moderately useful:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/march-ppeh-vs-august.77851/

Last edited:
Reactions: bad luck and wljourney
M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Question: I'm from Europe. 2 bottles of N cost (for example) 1000$ and D is in South/Latin America and they don't have dollars. When I send money to D via Western Unit do I have to tell the clerk that I want to send money worth 1000$, even though I have euros? Will they be able to calculate that (the exchange)?
Is D taking the worth of about 1000$ in the currency he has or taking it in dollars?
Sorry English is my 2nd language.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Question: I'm from Europe. 2 bottles of N cost (for example) 1000$ and D is in South/Latin America and they don't have dollars. When I send money to D via Western Unit do I have to tell the clerk that I want to send money worth 1000$, even though I have euros? Will they be able to calculate that (the exchange)?
Is D taking the worth of about 1000$ in the currency he has or taking it in dollars?
Sorry English is my 2nd language.
When you go to a WesternUnion store/office you tell them "I want person X to receive US $1,000."
They then calculate how much that is in your local currency, for example 1350 EUR. Then they add the transfer fees, say 75 EUR.
You fill out a form, sign, give them your ID (they make a copy) and you pay the WU store 1425 EUR.
You get a confirmation number.
This number is needed for D to claim the funds sent to him.
So you email him that confirmation number and he can then pick up whatever currency he wants and his local WU has available.

Also: South American countries do a lot (!) of business in USD. Many countries do. In Canada you can pay with US currency and get Canadian $ for change.
Mexico accepts USD as readily as their own currency.

Last edited:
Reactions: MusicToLogIn
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I know that D did change his email mid-2021. They were both protonmail. Word is, he was still responding to both. You're not going to find it on the forums, tho you may be able to get a mod to confirm the prior email via DM. This post is moderately useful:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/march-ppeh-vs-august.77851/
Thanks, that's probably it.

Reactions: BrokenBliss and wljourney
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Ok thx i think the difference is not big? except for the dosis one is 10mg the other 30mg?
They have slightly different pharmacology, but both are reported to be effective. Meto has greater concern for its side effects.

Reactions: steve_s5
bleedthefreak

bleedthefreak

Mar 27, 2022
Curious about the risk of the BTC transaction being linked to my identity by LE.

Is it recommended to acquire BTC anonymously (such as via prepaid cards that were bought with cash), or is it "safe" to buy it with an identifiable account and debit card? Or is it better to use a different cryptocurrency altogether? Is it worth it to use a bitcoin mixer to obfuscate the trail a little?

It sounds like it's not worth worrying about being found out by LE this way, but I'd like input if possible. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.