Status
Not open for further replies.
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
5000 Euro is to expensive why i should pay 5000 when i can buy the nembutal myself for 1'000 ? does not any make sense or ?
Not everone has the money to pay 5000 or 10'000 for suicide
It costs not only €/CHF5.000,- but €/CHF10.000,- . And I tried several times to explain what is included in this amount. If you read the Pegasos website, you would know all the necessary details. https://pegasos-association.com/

And again, this is the N from D megathread.

You can find the Pagasos thread here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...is-the-gold-standard-spot.87527/#post-1558370

This thread is now completely messed up. Admin please take action.

Last edited:
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
And again, this is the N from D megathread.

You can find the Pagasos thread here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...is-the-gold-standard-spot.87527/#post-1558370
Sorry for contributing to annoyance. Topic lines were blended, so I didn't see the harm in answering. But the questions kept coming...

Reactions: wljourney and steve_s5
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Sorry for contributing to annoyance. Topic lines were blended, so I didn't see the harm in answering. But the questions kept coming...
Yeah i think it's ok no problem :) you helped me a lot i am grateful for that

Reactions: wljourney and BrokenBliss
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Yeah i think it's ok no problem :) you helped me a lot i am grateful for that
This was a valuable and interesting discourse and we all learned something. Nothing was messed up. It has still very much to do with the topic of this thread.
No apologies needed IMO

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I agree it's not messed up. This is a megathread and I am showing 31 pages to date. People ask all kinds of questions on here and sometimes they go a little off-topic. Altho this one was actually in context, as it was comparing one (D) vs the other (Pegasos). Soon enough a new member will ask for D's email and we'll be right back on track.

Reactions: steve_s5, Red Scare and wljourney
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I agree it's not messed up. This is a megathread and I am showing 31 pages to date. People ask all kinds of questions on here and sometimes they go a little off-topic. Altho this one was actually in context, as it was comparing one (D) vs the other (Pegasos). Soon enough a new member will ask for D's email and we'll be right back on track.

Yes i agree all answer and question where useful or not? so it was not really spam otherwise i would have understand it.

Reactions: wljourney
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Does D usually send buyers a tracking number for their package after he ships? I hope he does. It would be ideal if my family doesn't get the chance to go anywhere near that package.

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Does D usually send buyers a tracking number for their package after he ships? I hope he does. It would be ideal if my family doesn't get the chance to go anywhere near that package.
If you ask for it, yes. If you don't hear back in three days you can send a polite follow-up and they'll respond very quickly with it.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
He's not great about that. If you know it's shipped, which he will tell you, and you didn't get the tracking number, just write back and ask for it.
If you ask for it, yes. If you don't hear back in three days you can send a polite follow-up and they'll respond very quickly with it.
I wouldn't even wait three days. The package could arrive before that. He generally tells you when it's being shipped. If he doesn't give you the tracking number then, just ask for it. Nothing wrong with that.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
A lot of packages arrived ahead of shipping info updates.

I think he keeps the shipping info back briefly so that people don't over check it. It's a bit of a red flag and something frowned upon in dark net market purchases. They usually won't hand out shipping info for 14 days or so. I think with D its a mixture of good operational security and probably a bit of laziness lol. If you're package goes missing he seems to act pretty honourably though so even if you haven't received shipping info you probably don't have a lot to worry about and the shipping info for many seems to be slower than the actual package so no biggy all round. I do get the peace of mind element of things though. End of the day, people's stuff gets shipped either way. Hope that's of some help in easing anxieties surrounding this.

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
He's not great about that. If you know it's shipped, which he will tell you, and you didn't get the tracking number, just write back and ask for it.

I wouldn't even wait three days. The package could arrive before that. He generally tells you when it's being shipped. If he doesn't give you the tracking number then, just ask for it. Nothing wrong with that.
A lot of packages arrived ahead of shipping info updates.

I think he keeps the shipping info back briefly so that people don't over check it. It's a bit of a red flag and something frowned upon in dark net market purchases. They usually won't hand out shipping info for 14 days or so. I think with D its a mixture of good operational security and probably a bit of laziness lol. If you're package goes missing he seems to act pretty honourably though so even if you haven't received shipping info you probably don't have a lot to worry about and the shipping info for many seems to be slower than the actual package so no biggy all round. I do get the peace of mind element of things though. End of the day, people's stuff gets shipped either way. Hope that's of some help in easing anxieties surrounding this.
Thank you all so much! I really appreciate it! I'll keep you posted on how things go. It was supposed to ship today, but I never got a confirmation yet that it was done (I assume it was though). I'll keep a close eye out for any packages and after a few days I'll probably send a short polite email asking if there's a tracking number he could send me if I don't have the package or any tracking number yet.

Reactions: wljourney, Smart No More and Red Scare
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Thank you all so much! I really appreciate it! I'll keep you posted on how things go. It was supposed to ship today, but I never got a confirmation yet that it was done (I assume it was though). I'll keep a close eye out for any packages and after a few days I'll probably send a short polite email asking if there's a tracking number he could send me if I don't have the package or any tracking number yet.
From my own experience, I can assure you your package would have been sent. The tracking is almost always sent a bit after the fact. I've ordered from D three times and by the time I received the tracking each time the package had arrived / nearly arrived.

• Informative
Reactions: wljourney, wanttogetonthebus and Smart No More
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
From my own experience, I can assure you your package would have been sent. The tracking is almost always sent a bit after the fact. I've ordered from D three times and by the time I received the tracking each time the package had arrived / nearly arrived.
Since @wanttogetonthebus wanted to make sure his family did not receive the package, plus knowing how quickly it can arrive, I suggested he request the tracking number tomorrow. I stand by this. There's nothing wrong with doing so. D is not going to be offended by it. You need the info, so just ask him for it. He'll send it to you.

• Love
Reactions: wanttogetonthebus and CassieHoward
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Since @wanttogetonthebus wanted to make sure his family did not receive the package, plus knowing how quickly it can arrive, I suggested he request the tracking number tomorrow. I stand by this. There's nothing wrong with doing so. D is not going to be offended by it. You need the info, so just ask him for it. He'll send it to you.
No, of course that's fine.

Reactions: wanttogetonthebus and BrokenBliss
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Just to piggyback off of this, always double-check sources. Things can be edited so make sure you have the original PPeH that is unaltered.

I received my N from D, no problem.
Is it ok to ask who "D"is or is it his or her initial from their email address? I have a Ppeh handbook and saw an email address that starts with the letter D. People in this forum are saying that many have received their "N from D"and in wondering if this was the person whose e-mail address was in the latest version of the handbook. Can I ask people if the email I have is what they have? Can I ask people in this forum how they contacted 'D' and how they procured their N? I'm just not sure on all the rules because I'm new here. I don't want to reach out to the person whose e-mail address I have and get scammed. I just emailed that D person from the book but no response yet. I don't know what questions to expect from their end and I'm but sure what I should ask such as price, bottles, shipping services, guarantees, etc. I also wonder about customs authorities looking into parcels in certain countries.

I would appreciate anybody's help regarding N and this D individual.

Please be patient with me as I'm trying to learn the rules of this forum.

Thank you

• Love
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Is it ok to ask who "D"is or is it his or her initial from their email address? I have a Ppeh handbook and saw an email address that starts with the letter D. People in this forum are saying that many have received their "N from D"and in wondering if this was the person whose e-mail address was in the latest version of the handbook. Can I ask people if the email I have is what they have? Can I ask people in this forum how they contacted 'D' and how they procured their N? I'm just not sure on all the rules because I'm new here. I don't want to reach out to the person whose e-mail address I have and get scammed. I just emailed that D person from the book but no response yet. I don't know what questions to expect from their end and I'm but sure what I should ask such as price, bottles, shipping services, guarantees, etc. I also wonder about customs authorities looking into parcels in certain countries.

I would appreciate anybody's help regarding N and this D individual.

Please be patient with me as I'm trying to learn the rules of this forum.

Thank you
Probably best to dm people and ask those questions.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
How does D know that the BTC you send is from you? Do you have to give him the sending wallet (your wallet) address so he can match it up?
Sorry. But I don't understand the BTC thing. Is that Bitcoin? I's that the only currency that this D person takes? If so, how do I begin? I don't even know what to ask this D individual. Also, has anyone ever received their N recently by mail into Canada? I posted a reply earlier to another members post but not sure if that was the best way of going about it or creating a brand new thread. This one says N from D, so I guess I'm in the correct one. I guess I want to make sure I'm contacting the correct person using the correct email and discussing the logistics about obtaining N.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Sorry. But I don't understand the BTC thing. Is that Bitcoin? I's that the only currency that this D person takes? If so, how do I begin? I don't even know what to ask this D individual. Also, has anyone ever received their N recently by mail into Canada? I posted a reply earlier to another members post but not sure if that was the best way of going about it or creating a brand new thread. This one says N from D, so I guess I'm in the correct one. I guess I want to make sure I'm contacting the correct person using the correct email and discussing the logistics about obtaining N.
You said you already sent an email. What did it say?

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
In most cases, yes. If one weighs over 300lbs, it would probably be best to go with two bottles / 12gm of N. Or, if you weigh less than that, two bottles will be pretty close to a guaranteed and relatively quick passing.

All this being said, one bottle is pretty close to guaranteed death as well. It's N we're talking about. : -
I am writing to inquire about buying N for myself. Are you able to supply any? If so, what do I need to do?

Was this the correct way to approach this? I'm not even sure I have the correct email address of D. I used the one I had from the ppeh that I purchased around September or October 2021. I don't understand the best way to pay... Have no clue about Bitcoin or cash app. Really not sure what to do. Any help or advice?

Last edited:
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I am writing to inquire about buying N for myself. Are you able to supply any? If so, what do I need to do?

Was this the correct way to approach this? I'm not even sure I have the correct email address of D. I used the one I had from the ppeh that I purchased around September or October 2021. I don't understand the best way to pay... Have no clue about Bitcoin or cash app. Really not sure what to do. Any help or advice?
Ok. A few things. First, don't write to D with your confusion. Save that for us. Keep things to the point and business-like with him. A question: Do you have the money to make this purchase?

Yes, btc is Bitcoin but you can request to pay with western union.

Write out the full word. Only we call it N.

Yes re Canada.

He will probably respond to that email fine. Give him 24 hours.

Last edited:
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Ok. A few things. First, don't write to D with your confusion. Save that for us. Keep things to the point and business-like with him. A question: Do you have the money to make this purchase?

Yes, btc is bitcoin, but you can request to pay with western union.
I do have the money but is it safe to pay with Western Union? I don't know if this Cash app or BTC is better because I've never used any of them before. I'm not sure if I even had the correct email address but the one I used was from the recent handbook. I'm really in a pinch because I have a medical condition which is progressing so rapidly and the medical community is ignoring me in my city. So, I really want to make sure that I'm doing the right thing, saying the right things and so on without losing my money. BTW, I'm not sure if I read your post about you sending money for N but haven't heard back yet from D. Was that you or someone else? I'd appreciate any help I could get.

Thanks!

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I do have the money but is it safe to pay with Western Union? I don't know if this Cash app or BTC is better because I've never used any of them before. I'm not sure if I even had the correct email address but the one I used was from the recent handbook. I'm really in a pinch because I have a medical condition which is progressing so rapidly and the medical community is ignoring me in my city. So, I really want to make sure that I'm doing the right thing, saying the right things and so on without losing my money. BTW, I'm not sure if I read your post about you sending money for N but haven't heard back yet from D. Was that you or someone else? I'd appreciate any help I could get.

Thanks!
Please go back and read my post again. I've added a number of points for you.

Reactions: BigGimpin
BigGimpin

BigGimpin

Student
Mar 24, 2022
BB you are the best! Will miss you.

• Love
Reactions: BrokenBliss, wljourney and Red Scare
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Ok. Thank you I'll try to find it. Since I just got approved on this site, I don't yet have the search feature, unless I am looking in the wrong spot.

Last edited:
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
How long did coinbase make you wait until you were allowed to transfer? I deposited today and bought btc it says two weeks, should have used my debit card or paypall or something
Coinbase is making me wait 2.5 weeks as well, despite having an ID verified account from years ago. I'm down to 8 days remaining and then I can send currency off-site. A bitcoin kiosk would work instantly though it usually has a high fee, wish I'd known earlier.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Ok. Thank you I'll try to find it. Since I just got approved on this site, I don't yet have the search feature, unless I am looking in the wrong spot.

I'm so sorry but I have no idea how to find your post. I'm not old old, but new to forums and maneuvering through them. Can you direct me please?
Thx
It's in this thread. Just scroll up/back.

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Coinbase is making me wait 2.5 weeks as well, despite having an ID verified account from years ago. I'm down to 8 days remaining and then I can send currency off-site. A bitcoin kiosk would work instantly though it usually has a high fee, wish I'd known earlier.

Do some user here have experience with https://www.binance.com/en?

Alternative to coinbase maybe

B

burningred

Nov 9, 2021
Does anyone plan to use N in a hotel room or something like that, as to not being found too early? That was my plan with SN, but with N I feel like that's not really necessary? If I'm taking 2 bottles, it doesn't matter if someone finds me in like 12 hours, right?

• Hugs
Reactions: UnravelingWinter
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
Does anyone plan to use N in a hotel room or something like that, as to not being found too early? That was my plan with SN, but with N I feel like that's not really necessary? If I'm taking 2 bottles, it doesn't matter if someone finds me in like 12 hours, right?
It doesn't matter, but some people don't want their friends or family to find them.

Reactions: burningred
Status
Not open for further replies.