Status
Not open for further replies.
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
Do you have good experience with coinbase? should i use it?
If you don't mind waiting 2 or 3 weeks to be able to send your bitcoin to D, then coinbase would work. But if you'd rather not wait, then it's better to use a different site or a bitcoin ATM (which has an 8% to 20% fee).

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
If you don't mind waiting 2 or 3 weeks to be able to send your bitcoin to D, then coinbase would work. But if you'd rather not wait, then it's better to use a different site or a bitcoin ATM (which has an 8% to 20% fee).

OK i think i will try binance

Reactions: wljourney
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Do you have good experience with coinbase? should i use it?
1- Sign up for Cash App. Verify your identity (eg, w/ driver's license)

2- purchase btc. Include a little extra for fee for quicker processing when sending to seller

3- transfer all btc to a crypto wallet ( I liked privacy and speed of Mycelium)

4- make your purchase.

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Please go back and read my post again. I've added a number of points for you.
Thank you! I found your edited post. You said that Western Union would be fine but do you have a preferred way such as Cash app, BTC , etc? Like I mentioned, I have no experience with sending money through apps except for Zelle through my bank.

You had said keep the talk between D and myself straight and to the point and ask you all in this forum about any other questions I had. I didn't really understand what you meant? Did you mean I could discuss things with people in this forum with questions such as: how much does D charge for a bottle and how many ounces or milliliters per bottle? Or questions about delivery time and customs?

aren't some of these questions important to ask him? What things should I ask him regarding purchasing N?

thx

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Sorry. But I don't understand the BTC thing. Is that Bitcoin? I's that the only currency that this D person takes? If so, how do I begin? I don't even know what to ask this D individual. Also, has anyone ever received their N recently by mail into Canada? I posted a reply earlier to another members post but not sure if that was the best way of going about it or creating a brand new thread. This one says N from D, so I guess I'm in the correct one. I guess I want to make sure I'm contacting the correct person using the correct email and discussing the logistics about obtaining N.
You can DM more experienced members once you have joined more conversations. It won't take long.
And yes there are many of us who have the same questions and find the answers here either by thread or by DM

Reactions: DyingMiND and wanttogetonthebus
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Since @wanttogetonthebus wanted to make sure his family did not receive the package, plus knowing how quickly it can arrive, I suggested he request the tracking number tomorrow. I stand by this. There's nothing wrong with doing so. D is not going to be offended by it. You need the info, so just ask him for it. He'll send it to you.
Sounds good then! I'll send a quick email to him tomorrow then. I'd like to run it through you first though, if that's alright as you're experienced in communicating with D. How does this sound? "Could I have a tracking number, please? Thank you for sending the gift." If you make any corrections, I'll send the message to him with those corrections. I used the word 'gift' because that's the word he used previously for the package.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
You can DM more experienced members once you have joined more conversations. It won't take long.
And yes there are many of us who have the same questions and find the answers here either by thread or by DM
You said I could DM other users. What does DM stand for? I know what PM is... Privately message. Sorry for my ignorance but I don't know all these acronyms just yet. Thx

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
You said I could DM other users. What does DM stand for? I know what PM is... Privately message. Sorry for my ignorance but I don't know all these acronyms just yet. Thx
DM is direct message. The same as PM.
Thank you! I found your edited post. You said that Western Union would be fine but do you have a preferred way such as Cash app, BTC , etc? Like I mentioned, I have no experience with sending money through apps except for Zelle through my bank.

You had said keep the talk between D and myself straight and to the point and ask you all in this forum about any other questions I had. I didn't really understand what you meant? Did you mean I could discuss things with people in this forum with questions such as: how much does D charge for a bottle and how many ounces or milliliters per bottle? Or questions about delivery time and customs?

aren't some of these questions important to ask him? What things should I ask him regarding purchasing N?

thx
Canada has a bit more regulations now (after the trucker convoy thing) for Bitcoin transfers.
You won't be able to use some of the services others can use.
You also have to be aware that some Canadian Bitcoin companies won't allow you to send more than c$1k to someone without giving personal details of the recipient.

This may affect you/your order.

We can help you get through this and get set up. Just don't email D with too many questions or he'll stop responding.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrokenBliss, wanttogetonthebus and DyingMiND
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
Does anyone plan to use N in a hotel room or something like that, as to not being found too early? That was my plan with SN, but with N I feel like that's not really necessary? If I'm taking 2 bottles, it doesn't matter if someone finds me in like 12 hours, right?
I possibly may, but not due to not being found.. the opposite actually. No one would find me for so long, until my whole apartment smelt like rotting flesh and the neighbours complained. I think it would be quite gross for them by that point, so I don't want do it here.
But I have thought about the hotel workers that would find me too, and thought I may put up a curtain with 3M adhesive hooks inside the door, with a sign saying I've killed myself, and not to look if it will upset you.
Idk what I'll do yet, but I know I don't run the risk of being found before I die of N.
I'm supposedly getting my N early next week, according to the tracking number. D came through, hope it doesn't get stuck in customs.

Unrelated question: How much do you guys think D is making with his N selling operation. His margins are insane, bottle of vet N from what I've read cost like 50 bucks so I think 500-1000 is his margin per order (depending on 1 or 2 bottles). I don't think it's a stretch to say he sells 10 a day. This forum has on average I believe around 700 visitors any given time. Unique daily visitors are in the thousands. Most visitors, not members of course, but I think visitors can see suicide discussion section. A good part of those thousands of people visiting this site have suicidal tendencies and looking for an easy method. Honestly I think D might be selling even more then 10 a day, but lets say 10. 10 orders times 750 bucks would be 7.5k USD a day. About 230k a month or 2.7 mill a year.
What do you guys think?
Account I sent to had 96 transactions totalling $35,443.61 USD, but that's not to say they don't/didn't previously have other accounts also.

Last edited:
Reactions: burningred and Red Scare
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
pg 413 of PPH (Interaction with Other Drugs): There is generally no need to cease taking other drugs in the preceding days. Nevertheless, it is common practice for those planning their death to cease all but the essential medication in the week before their planned exit.

It also says only heavy alcohol or barbiturate use can have an effect, and recommends a second bottle in those cases (which most of us are doing anyway).

Personally, I am on a regimen of medications that I absolutely cannot just drop, so I'll continue them up to the day of, because I consider them "essential." Hope this helps you.
I'd like to add to this:
If you are taking a medication that slows down gastric emptying (stomach contents entering your intestines) that is something you may want to phase out beforehand.
Medications are absorbed through the lining of your intestines and you wouldn't want to delay the delivery.
One example for this is Liraglutide.

Reactions: 13_reasons
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
@BrokenBliss thank you for you tipp i will definitely try :)

Reactions: BrokenBliss
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Sounds good then! I'll send a quick email to him tomorrow then. I'd like to run it through you first though, if that's alright as you're experienced in communicating with D. How does this sound? "Could I have a tracking number, please? Thank you for sending the gift." If you make any corrections, I'll send the message to him with those corrections. I used the word 'gift' because that's the word he used previously for the package.
That's perfect.

thx
Sorry @Wastedaway. I had gone to bed when you sent your follow-up. I tried to DM you, but you were too new and system wouldn't let me. I'm here now.

• Love
Reactions: wanttogetonthebus, DyingMiND and wljourney
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
DM is direct message. The same as PM.

Canada has a bit more regulations now (after the trucker convoy thing) for Bitcoin transfers.
You won't be able to use some of the services others can use.
You also have to be aware that some Canadian Bitcoin companies won't allow you to send more than c$1k to someone without giving personal details of the recipient.

This may affect you/your order.

We can help you get through this and get set up. Just don't email D with too many questions or he'll stop responding.
What types of regulations? Can I use an American Bitcoin company?I won't email him too many questions at all. I'll try to ask people here. Have you sent him an email yet? Did he reply?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
What types of regulations? Can I use an American Bitcoin company?I won't email him too many questions at all. I'll try to ask people here. Have you sent him an email yet? Did he reply?
1. I don't know if you can use a US provider and if you can send funds from a CAN bank account.
2. I have emailed w D and he has replied, yes.
3. Canadian banking regulations. They are stricter now since the Trucker convoy financing blew up.

insomni_yak001

insomni_yak001

Mar 31, 2022
I just bought N from D - sent via Moneygram today. Is there anyone I can confirm the email address with? I know it's probably too late but it's giving me a lot of anxiety...;-;

• Hugs
Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
I just bought N from D - sent via Moneygram today. Is there anyone I can confirm the email address with? I know it's probably too late but it's giving me a lot of anxiety...;-;
Pm me

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Mariam. Please stop trying to get people to DM you the email address. You need to put in a minimum of leg work yourself.

We have all given you the PPeH links multiple times. As late as today.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
  • Hugs
Reactions: burningred, steve_s5, wljourney and 1 other person
P

peanut5610

Apr 4, 2022
it will sounds stupid but I dont know wnat megathread means but see people here said you have "megathread to get N from D? i am 60s and have no clue what is that meant but really need to get N.... greatly appreciate if someone could help me out

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
it will sounds stupid but I dont know wnat megathread means but see people here said you have "megathread to get N from D? i am 60s and have no clue what is that meant but really need to get N.... greatly appreciate if someone could help me out
It's usually a subject title which is like a sticky note pinned to a main page. I don't know how to explain it but maybe someone else can do better. It has a specific topic and it usually starts of with some describing something. Then people add to it or comment on it.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
It's usually a subject title which is like a sticky note pinned to a main page. I don't know how to explain it but maybe someone else can do better. It has a specific topic and it usually starts of with some describing something. Then people add to it or comment on it.
And it goes on and on and on. It helps keep the site from getting cluttered by corralling posts under a single general thread topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Scare and wljourney
P

peanut5610

Apr 4, 2022
how can i get in touch with D? i need email but see people here said in PPH but i ordered the book on Amazon but but didnt find the email address.... pleaase someone help me out....

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
You can dowload the latest edition on this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.