Status
Not open for further replies.
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
So in conclusion, one bottle is enough for most cases?
In most cases, yes. If one weighs over 300lbs, it would probably be best to go with two bottles / 12gm of N. Or, if you weigh less than that, two bottles will be pretty close to a guaranteed and relatively quick passing.

All this being said, one bottle is pretty close to guaranteed death as well. It's N we're talking about. : - )

Reactions: wljourney
L

luke_skywalker

Mar 22, 2022
In most cases, yes. If one weighs over 300lbs, it would probably be best to go with two bottles / 12gm of N. Or, if you weigh less than that, two bottles will be pretty close to a guaranteed and relatively quick passing.

All this being said, one bottle is pretty close to guaranteed death as well. It's N we're talking about. : - )
Thx for information :)

Reactions: CassieHoward
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Does D sell the veterinary product or for humans ?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
And you really think this is ok for humans ?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
And you really think this is ok for humans ?
Vets use "human" medications for dogs all the time. Just in smaller doses. It's not unusual at all and just a formality which markets product is approved for.
Meaning the very same drug can be marketed under two names, one to vets and one to human MDs. Still the same drug.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I had to wait an entire month. How long it makes you wait depends on how much money you transferred into it. The more money you transfer into coinbase at once, the longer it makes you wait before you can send it. And if you tell D that coinbase makes you wait, he's chill with it.
Oh ok that's great to know. Thank you!
I am hoping to be able to verify the email address that I have before starting the convo. (Can't DM yet I think)

In the meantime it's probably good to get the bitcoin thing going.

Do we have a thread for total newbies on how to? Or just download cash app and somehow verify and push $$$ into the account?

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
OK thx because i am insecure i am asking better two times - so that means that 1 bottle of 100ml would be enough for a person with 60K weight?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
OK thx because i am insecure i am asking better two times - so that means that 1 bottle of 100ml would be enough for a person with 60K weight?
Yes one bottle would be sufficient. The only thing I would consider is potentially having a backup if you throw up most of the first.

Countries (like Benelux or Canada) that allow legal medical assistance in dying and offer oral drugs also prescribe anti-emetics to be taken before the procedure, but afaik it's not absolutely necessary.

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Yes one bottle would be sufficient. The only thing I would consider is potentially having a backup if you throw up most of the first.

Countries (like Benelux or Canada) that allow legal medical assistance in dying and offer oral drugs also prescribe anti-emetics to be taken before the procedure, but afaik it's not absolutely necessary.
HMM i think there are not many people vomiting in assisted-suicide ( exit, dignitas ) otherwise the suicide attempt would have failed or i am wrong?
So i think the chance of vomiting with an anti-emetic is very low? ( i have domperidon 10mg ) at home

B

burningred

Nov 9, 2021
Does anyone know if D replies on Sundays? Is it still the same email from PPH Nov 2021?

Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
The e-mail has not changed, it still starts with D. I am subscribed to the PPeH that updates on an ongoing basis. You are good to get it from the downloaded November PPeH.
Can you pls pm D's email?

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I sent Bitcoin to D last Tuesday, on the 29th, and I emailed a screenshot of the payment to confirm but I haven't heard anything back yet. It's been 6 days. Should I email again or am I supposed to just wait?

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I sent Bitcoin to D last Tuesday, on the 29th, and I emailed a screenshot of the payment to confirm but I haven't heard anything back yet. It's been 6 days. Should I email again or am I supposed to just wait?
It's ok to send an email asking if he received your payment. Suggestion: Just be succint.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
It's ok to send an email asking if he received your payment. Suggestion: Just be succint.
Had to google succinct lol. Will do. Yeh was just going to say hey did you get the payment? Thanks.

• Yay!
Reactions: BrokenBliss
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I think there are not many people vomiting in assisted-suicide ( exit, dignitas ) otherwise the suicide attempt would have failed or i am wrong?
So i think the chance of vomiting with an anti-emetic is very low? ( i have domperidon 10mg ) at home or is metoproclamide better?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I think there are not many people vomiting in assisted-suicide ( exit, dignitas ) otherwise the suicide attempt would have failed or i am wrong?
So i think the chance of vomiting with an anti-emetic is very low? ( i have domperidon 10mg ) at home or is metoproclamide better?
Yes if an anti-emetic is taken (which exit and dignitas prescribe) it is very safe.

I haven't looked into the different anti emetics yet, but PPeH says even OTC Gravol should work

EDIT:
I know that Canada does offer self administered oral options for medical assistance in dying. They too Rx enti-emetics. They also highly suggest to have an advance directive signed so attending physicians can "help" in case something goes wrong.
However I don't know how often this is the case, as we haven't had many people choose self-administered oral drugs yet. Most choose IV drugs, as most eligible patients are in hospital/care homes.

Last edited:
Reactions: steve_s5
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Yes if an anti-emetic is taken (which exit and dignitas prescribe) it is very safe.

I haven't looked into the different anti emetics yet, but PPeH says even OTC Gravol should work

EDIT:
I know that Canada does offer self administered oral options for medical assistance in dying. They too Rx enti-emetics. They also highly suggest to have an advance directive signed so attending physicians can "help" in case something goes wrong.
However I don't know how often this is the case, as we haven't had many people choose self-administered oral drugs yet. Most choose IV drugs, as most eligible patients are in hospital/care homes.
In swiss assisted suicide is legal but it's very expensive i asked exit what would it cost they want between 3500 for each death.
Then better tho order the bottle from D less expensive they want a ton's of useless paper from the doctor that prove you are "sick"

• Informative
Reactions: wljourney and Endtimes1
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
In swiss assisted suicide is legal but it's very expensive i asked exit what would it cost they want between 3500 for each death.
Then better tho order the bottle from D less expensive they want a ton's of useless paper from the doctor that prove you are "sick"
Yes and most people wouldn't qualify because they still have very narrow eligibility criteria. Even in Switzerland and the Benelux countries.

Cost in this case is also a deterrent. It is meant to be harder to access to prevent suicides from people who the lawmakers decided should not be given the option.

They call them guardrails.

While Canada offers medical assistance in dying, it is only available to those who are also eligible for healthcare (Canadian residents). They do not offer a privately paid option as to not encourage MAID tourism.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
This is not right. This might be true when you are talking about Dignitas, but not true for Pegasos. Pegasos is the only association that accepts applications from healthy people. There is not tons of useless paperwork and no doctor has to prove that you are sick. The CHF10.000,- include everything (processing of the application, lawyers, office rent, employees, authorities, cremation, Pentobarbital, world wide shipping the urn.....). There is no association that works for free. Exit offers VAD only for Swiss citizen. They work with a completely different concept.

What I don't understand is why we continue this pointless discussion about untruths about VAD here when there is already a thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...is-the-gold-standard-spot.87527/#post-1558370

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
This is not right. This might be true when you are talking about Dignitas, but not true for Pegasos. Pegasos is the only association that accepts applications from healthy people. There is not tons of useless paperwork and no doctor has to prove that you are sick. The CHF10.000,- include everything (processing of the application, lawyers, office rent, employees, authorities, cremation, Pentobarbital, world wide shipping the urn.....). There is no association that works for free. Exit offers VAD only for Swiss citizen. They work with a completely different concept.

What I don't understand is why we continue this pointless discussion about untruths about VAD here when there is already a thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...is-the-gold-standard-spot.87527/#post-1558370
Well, thank you for sharing the link to more information. I hadn't heard of details re Pegasus.

These topics come up from time to time and it's helpful to share that there is more info elsewhere.

I am sorry if you feel this short exchange was off-topic and hijacking the thread.

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020

5000 Euro is to expensive why i should pay 5000 when i can buy the nembutal myself for 1'000 ? does not any make sense or ?
Not everone has the money to pay 5000 or 10'000 for suicide

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
5000 Euro is to expensive why i should pay 5000 when i can buy the nembutal myself for 1'000 ? does not any make sense or ?
Not everone has the money to pay 5000
You get what you pay for. They would be providing professional medical support and monitoring of the process. We're left on our own to hope we do it right! (Plus free AEs!)

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
You get what you pay for. They would be providing professional medical support and monitoring of the process. We're left on our own to hope we do it right!

Yes off course you are right but when you not have the money ^^
i think commiting suicide with nembutal is not so hard i think it's easier to kill yourself with nembutal than with hanging or shooting!

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Yes off course you are right but when you not have the money ^^
Well, you answered your own question. Like, why use SN when you could use N? It's largely up to if you can afford it, isn't it.

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Well, you answered your own question. Like, why use SN when you could use N? It's largely up to if you can afford it, isn't it.
Yes you are right it's maybe nice to have the support i agree with you would i have the 10'000 why not?
But i think suicide with nembutal is propably more fool-proof than other methods like hanging or shooting yourself

EDIT: what you are think? is nembutal more secure than other methods for "beginners" ?

Last edited:
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
But i think suicide with nembutal is propably more fool-proof than other methods like hanging or shooting yourself
I agree with you on that!

Reactions: steve_s5
Status
Not open for further replies.