Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luke_skywalker

Mar 22, 2022
My N stuck in customs according to tracking number. Just great! D also didn't write my number or email on the package so not sure how they'll contact me.
which country do u live in?

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
They'll contact you by mail
Hope so. Wanted to redirect my package to a pickup point but couldn't. There was some email written with my package but not mine, so I hope D didn't mess anything up.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
My N stuck in customs according to tracking number. Just great! D also didn't write my number or email on the package so not sure how they'll contact me.
How long have they had it there? Mine was held for 2 days, but they did send it thru after that.

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
How long have they had it there? Mine was held for 2 days, but they did send it thru after that.
Saw it yesterday when checking tracking. It said shipment on hold, something about taxes, customs. Didn't get any mail informing me of anything yet. Hope it gets released.

Reactions: BrokenBliss
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Saw it yesterday when checking tracking. It said shipment on hold, something about taxes, customs. Didn't get any mail informing me of anything yet. Hope it gets released.
It may. That's what happened to me, but they let it thru. Pretty sure it was picked out randomly for inspection. Mine even had meto in it, which they confiscated, but they let the two bottles of N proceed, unharmed. Hang tight!

Reactions: Al_stargate
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I am worried about customs. In the EU, every package from outside the EU is controlled by customs. There must be a customs declaration on the package. How does N declare the goods ? Can someone send me a PM ?

MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
I'm supposedly getting my N early next week, according to the tracking number. D came through, hope it doesn't get stuck in customs.

Unrelated question: How much do you guys think D is making with his N selling operation. His margins are insane, bottle of vet N from what I've read cost like 50 bucks so I think 500-1000 is his margin per order (depending on 1 or 2 bottles). I don't think it's a stretch to say he sells 10 a day. This forum has on average I believe around 700 visitors any given time. Unique daily visitors are in the thousands. Most visitors, not members of course, but I think visitors can see suicide discussion section. A good part of those thousands of people visiting this site have suicidal tendencies and looking for an easy method. Honestly I think D might be selling even more then 10 a day, but lets say 10. 10 orders times 750 bucks would be 7.5k USD a day. About 230k a month or 2.7 mill a year.
What do you guys think?

I think D's profit from this is very low. He probably get enough money to pay for rent and bills and food. D is not a person that go to a vet shop and picks up like 10 bottles of Nembutal a day. It doesn't work that way. There are two scenarios here. 1. (Most likely) This is cartel controlled and D is just an employee. 2. This is done by a person that have no cartel connections but connections where he/she can buy Nembutal in larger quantities and share the profit with someone (the supplier) this is not so likely, because without cartel involvement people usually don't have the connections needed to bribe certain people that is required for this business.

What happened to A? Maybe A and D is the same person, they just decided to change the name to be able to increase the price in correlation to supply/demand. Maybe A decided to pick up a couple of bottles from a vet shop now and then to earn some extra money (If he/she just did that one or two times a month it would maybe triple his/her "salary" and he/she got caught and killed.

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Question: How does nembutal interact with Antidepressiva ( Mirtapazine, Escitalopram ? ) i take 10mg daily! Should i stop Talking Antidepressiva and wait 2 weeks before taking nembutal?

8AEM

8AEM

Jan 5, 2022
Question: How does nembutal interact with Antidepressiva ( Mirtapazine, Escitalopram ? ) i take 10mg daily! Should i stop Talking Antidepressiva and wait 2 weeks before taking nembutal?
I would like to know this as well. Tell me if you discover anything.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I would like to know this as well. Tell me if you discover anything.
pg 413 of PPH (Interaction with Other Drugs): There is generally no need to cease taking other drugs in the preceding days. Nevertheless, it is common practice for those planning their death to cease all but the essential medication in the week before their planned exit.

It also says only heavy alcohol or barbiturate use can have an effect, and recommends a second bottle in those cases (which most of us are doing anyway).

Personally, I am on a regimen of medications that I absolutely cannot just drop, so I'll continue them up to the day of, because I consider them "essential." Hope this helps you.

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney, 8AEM and Dangerous_Scarecrow
S

Stuffz43

Feb 14, 2020
So today, a week after I received the 2 bottles of N I paid for, I got another package of 2 more identical bottles from the same sender address. I think D just sent me an extra 2 bottles of N by accident, of which I did not pay for.

I think God really wants me to kill myself lol

EDIT: I emailed him, he confirmed it was an accident and called me lucky, lol.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: surface2007, RN12, wljourney and 4 others
L

luke_skywalker

Mar 22, 2022
How much is the lethal dosage? Does anyone have a reference
So today, a week after I received the 2 bottles of N I paid for, I got another package of 2 more identical bottles from the same sender address. I think D just sent me an extra 2 bottles of N by accident, of which I did not pay for.

I think God really wants me to kill myself lol
When is ur CTB?

S

Stuffz43

Feb 14, 2020
When is ur CTB?
Still working it out but soon, I won't be hanging around for long.

If you're asking if I plan on selling the extra bottles of N I won't be, I'm not a drug dealer, sorry!

Last edited:
H

hellohello

Feb 4, 2022
Hi could someone please pm me D's email? I can't open the pph either on my computer phone or iPad. Thank you!

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Somebody's uploaded the pph file to a couple of different hosts. Can't speak for the security of them but am inclined to think they're genuine. They're here if anybody wants to check them...... https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...file-to-alternative-sites.86591/#post-1558040

H

hellohello

Feb 4, 2022
Somebody's uploaded the pph file to a couple of different hosts. Can't speak for the security of them but am inclined to think they're genuine. They're here if anybody wants to check them...... https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...file-to-alternative-sites.86591/#post-1558040
Thank you. Can anyone confirm whether D's email in the pph on these alternative hosts is legit? Thank you!

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
Thank you. Can anyone confirm whether D's email in the pph on these alternative hosts is legit? Thank you!
I haven't checked the other two alternative sites, just Zippyshare. The email for D in the Zippyshare pph is the same as the one in the SS pph, so it looks like they're all identical pdfs (unaltered).

Reactions: Smart No More
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
How much is the lethal dosage? Does anyone have a reference

When is ur CTB?
When i read correctly from the PHE one lethal dosis is 100ML = 6,3 G ? - correct me when i am wrong
I have heard that there are reports that people survived nembutal? how it this possible?
How many people who take nembutal survive? is the rate high or they survive because of errors and wrongdoings?

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
When i read correctly from the PHE one lethal dosis is 100ML = 6,3 G ? - correct me when i am wrong
I have heard that there are reports that people survived nembutal? how it this possible?
How many people who take nembutal survive? is the rate high or they survive because of errors and wrongdoings?
For lethal dosage, see: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-specifications.86362/

Yes, people have survived N. Sometimes it's just user error, sometimes it's dumb luck. It's rare, but it happens. You shouldn't let that dissuade you, because it is pretty close to foolproof.

Reactions: wljourney and wanttogetonthebus
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Just wanted to say that I was unable to obtain N from D. He sent me a bit coin address via email when I was ready to pay but when I sent him an email afterwards asking if I should send about $20 or more extra in bitcoin than what he originally asked for (because of bitcoin's price fluctuations and coinbase's transfer fee), he never replied back to me. I asked about meto in that email too because I thought someone on this forum once said that he once included it for them free of charge so I was curious if that was a thing or not. But it's been over a week and no replies whatsoever back from him. I never transferred D any money because without any reply back to me, it makes me feel concerned that he would take my money and ghost me without sending me anything in return. I can show anyone the actual email exchange we had if anybody is curious or thinks they can help. It's disappointing, but my life has been full chock full of disappointments. I've already obtained way more than enough SN, so if the time comes when it's absolutely critical to reach the conclusion, SN will simply have to do despite my concerns. I think a few months ago, I heard someone talk about N powder becoming available again? I think I'll make a post asking about it or search the N mega-thread. Take care everyone and I hope my experience trying to get N from D can be helpful somehow.

Reactions: wljourney
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Just wanted to say that I was unable to obtain N from D. He sent me a bit coin address via email when I was ready to pay but when I sent him an email afterwards asking if I should send about $20 or more extra in bitcoin than what he originally asked for (because of bitcoin's price fluctuations and coinbase's transfer fee), he never replied back to me. I asked about meto in that email too because I thought someone on this forum once said that he once included it for them free of charge so I was curious if that was a thing or not. But it's been over a week and no replies whatsoever back from him. I never transferred D any money because without any reply back to me, it makes me feel concerned that he would take my money and ghost me without sending me anything in return. I can show anyone the actual email exchange we had if anybody is curious or thinks they can help. It's disappointing, but my life has been full chock full of disappointments. I've already obtained way more than enough SN, so if the time comes when it's absolutely critical to reach the conclusion, SN will simply have to do despite my concerns. I think a few months ago, I heard someone talk about N powder becoming available again? I think I'll make a post asking about it or search the N mega-thread. Take care everyone and I hope my experience trying to get N from D can be helpful somehow.
Have you sent them a follow-up email? Things can get missed sometimes.

I can't speak to them ghosting you, but there hasn't been a single instance of D scamming anybody. If you pay, the product gets sent. Anything that happens after that is out of their hands.

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Have you sent them a follow-up email? Things can get missed sometimes.

I can't speak to them ghosting you, but there hasn't been a single instance of D scamming anybody. If you pay, the product gets sent. Anything that happens after that is out of their hands.
Yeah I probably should. Have you successfully ordered from D before? Maybe I could run my follow-up email through you before I send it though? I worry that maybe it's something I said or the way I wrote it that could have irritated D or something like that.

• Love
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Yeah I probably should. Have you successfully ordered from D before? Maybe I could run my follow-up email through you before I send it though? I worry that maybe it's something I said or the way I wrote it that could have irritated D or something like that.
Yeah, go ahead. I've done three separate transactions with them.

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Awesome! I really appreciate it! How about this?
"Hi, D. Sorry I didn't make the payment yet, but I was worried something was wrong because I didn't get any reply back to my last email. Is everything still OK? Do you want me to transfer exactly XXX money like you said? Or do I need to send a little extra money? Just tell me the exact number and I will send that amount."
I also forgot to include this part, "Can I still use the bitcoin address you gave me to send the money or do I need a new one?"

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Awesome! I really appreciate it! How about this?
"Hi, D. Sorry I didn't make the payment yet, but I was worried something was wrong because I didn't get any reply back to my last email. Is everything still OK? Do you want me to transfer exactly XXX money like you said? Or do I need to send a little extra money? Just tell me the exact number and I will send that amount."
Tbh I'd just send something along the lines of "I had some issues with BTC. Can you resend the address?" and then just send a bit extra (I'm not sure on Coinbase's fees, but maybe $25-$30 extra.) FWIW, as long as what you send isn't wildly off from the list he would've given you, it's fine. One of my payments was a bit short but there were no issues (obviously you should still aim to overpay as opposed to under.)

They're pretty reasonable, but they'd prefer you be blunt and to the point.

If all else fails, just make a new email and restart the process.

Reactions: Smart No More and wanttogetonthebus
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
FYI, when you're sending btc, your app is gonna tell you what the dollar equivalent is. However, when you yourself are buying the btc to begin with, you're gonna want to buy that extra $20 or so to have extra money for the fee you pay when you choose the approval speed for it being sent to D.

Reactions: wanttogetonthebus
Status
Not open for further replies.