Status
Not open for further replies.
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Question: If there is 6.5g of N in a bottle. Wouldn't I need like 3 bottles in case something goes wrong? And to reliably ctb I need 2 bottles? Thanks mate
Two for certainty and speed.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I just reread the Peaceful Pill Manual. In most cases it says that 1 bottle of veterinary N (N of D) is enough, however, there are cases where some people take longer to die (people who have taken antipsychotics, alcoholics or people who have abused drugs). barbiturates) I agree that 2 bottles is more than enough, maybe some giant needs more, I don't know.

For my part, I will try to buy 2 because I am an alcoholic and physically healthy, but I cannot imagine drinking 3 bottles or more to die.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I just reread the Peaceful Pill Manual. In most cases it says that 1 bottle of veterinary N (N of D) is enough, however, there are cases where some people take longer to die (people who have taken antipsychotics, alcoholics or people who have abused drugs). barbiturates) I agree that 2 bottles is more than enough, maybe some giant needs more, I don't know.

For my part, I will try to buy 2 because I am an alcoholic and physically healthy, but I cannot imagine drinking 3 bottles or more to die.
If you're an alcoholic, you'll definitely want two.

• Love
Reactions: bad luck
S

SubZero

Feb 8, 2022
Did D reply to some of you this week? Is he operating ? He is not reaponding to me.

D

Dangerous_Scarecrow

Mar 15, 2022
Did D reply to some of you this week? Is he operating ? He is not reaponding to me.
Yes, multiple people including me have heard from D this week.

Maybe double-check that you are using the most recent contact information in the PPH.

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
It is dependent on the weight of the individual, isn't it?
That's the case with really any toxic substance, to a degree of course. 1 bottle is perfectly fine - it's what Swiss clinics historically used for euthanasia (and they only moved to two bottles for cases where death took too long to set in.) Two bottles is probably "safer", but not at all necessary.

As with any toxin, there can be a great deal of variance - maybe you'll die from 1 gram of N, maybe you'll survive drinking three bottles. It's as close to a guaranteed death that we have right now, however.

Reactions: wljourney and Dangerous_Scarecrow
D

Dangerous_Scarecrow

Mar 15, 2022
That's the case with really any toxic substance, to a degree of course. 1 bottle is perfectly fine - it's what Swiss clinics historically used for euthanasia (and they only moved to two bottles for cases where death took too long to set in.) Two bottles is probably "safer", but not at all necessary.

As with any toxin, there can be a great deal of variance - maybe you'll die from 1 gram of N, maybe you'll survive drinking three bottles. It's as close to a guaranteed death that we have right now, however.
Your point is well made.

Thank you

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Two for certainty and speed.

If you're an alcoholic, you'll definitely want two.
I took quite some anti depressants and other medicamentation like olanzapine; seroquel, so I rather need 2 bottles to ctb?

Reactions: bad luck
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I took quite some anti depressants and other medicamentation like olanzapine; seroquel, so I rather need 2 bottles to ctb?
What PPH says is that prolonged use of anti-psychotic meds, which both of those are, or chronic, heavy alcohol use is associated with prolonged coma stage. It's the last paragraph of pg 410 (pdf). I'd read it and see how you feel about it. My personal take was second bottle as a layer of certainty for successful outcome.

Reactions: wljourney and bad luck
B

bigbeatmanifesto

Oct 21, 2021
This may sound a silly question but is the N that D sends securely and safely packaged? I have OCD and worry about it somehow leaking or it getting into the wrong hands.

Also if I am 183cm and ~78kg, is one bottle enough?

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
This may sound a silly question but is the N that D sends securely and safely packaged? I have OCD and worry about it somehow leaking or it getting into the wrong hands.

Also if I am 183cm and ~78kg, is one bottle enough?
Yes, it is securely packaged. If you have the PPH downloaded, you can see images of what it will look like.

Last edited:
L

luke_skywalker

Mar 22, 2022
I'm using my N from D on Sunday. You will know it worked if you never hear from me in this thread again. If it doesn't work I will post what happened.

I weigh 200 pounds: I'll use 2 bottles with a stat dose of Metoclopramide. 30 mg 1 hour before
is today the day?

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
I'm supposedly getting my N early next week, according to the tracking number. D came through, hope it doesn't get stuck in customs.

Unrelated question: How much do you guys think D is making with his N selling operation. His margins are insane, bottle of vet N from what I've read cost like 50 bucks so I think 500-1000 is his margin per order (depending on 1 or 2 bottles). I don't think it's a stretch to say he sells 10 a day. This forum has on average I believe around 700 visitors any given time. Unique daily visitors are in the thousands. Most visitors, not members of course, but I think visitors can see suicide discussion section. A good part of those thousands of people visiting this site have suicidal tendencies and looking for an easy method. Honestly I think D might be selling even more then 10 a day, but lets say 10. 10 orders times 750 bucks would be 7.5k USD a day. About 230k a month or 2.7 mill a year.
What do you guys think?

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I'm supposedly getting my N early next week, according to the tracking number. D came through, hope it doesn't get stuck in customs.

Unrelated question: How much do you guys think D is making with his N selling operation. His margins are insane, I think 500-1000 bucks per order (depending on 1 or 2 bottles). I don't think it's a stretch to say he sells 10 a day. This forum has on average I believe around 700 visitors any given time. Unique daily visitors are in the thousands. Most visitors, not members of course, but I think visitors can see suicide discussion section. A good part of those thousands of people visiting this site have suicidal tendencies and looking for an easy method. Honestly I think D might be selling even more then 10 a day, but lets say 10. 10 orders times 750 bucks would be 7.5k USD a day. About 230k a month or 2.7 mill a year.
What do you guys think?
Of course, mark-up is high. I believe it's around $45 per bottle for legal purchase. But who gives a shit. The service provided is priceless.

Reactions: wljourney, Dangerous_Scarecrow and sadnurse
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I contacted D and he got back to me with the details. I asked if I should buy "Bitcoin" or "Bitcoin Cash" but he hasn't replied in days, I really wanted to get my order finalised. Does anyone know which I should be buying.

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

Mar 4, 2022
I contacted D and he got back to me with the details. I asked if I should buy "Bitcoin" or "Bitcoin Cash" but he hasn't replied in days, I really wanted to get my order finalised. Does anyone know which I should be buying.
I think it's bitcoin or monero, so no bitcoin cash.

Reactions: BrokenBliss
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

Mar 4, 2022
My N stuck in customs according to tracking number. Just great! D also didn't write my number or email on the package so not sure how they'll contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.