Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lmlmlm1410

Mar 19, 2022
I had asked D if it was possible to include meto, but after reading this it seems not to be the best idea. Has anyone from the UK sourced meto elsewhere?

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
It's saying it Failed- Network error. I think it's something to do with the site it's loaded onto. Except someone here has said it worked for them? I tried messaging the mod that has posted it and haven't heard back from them yet. I also created another thread (before I realized I should have posted here) and someone else is unable to download it as well.

Edit: I just asked a friend who's more computer literate than myself and they said that means it's not hosted anymore.
I got it a few days ago, when I clicked it and it opened a new page it would only load so far before having an error. But the file downloading to my laptop slowly kept going. When the webpage had an error I refreshed it, and the file downloading kept going. It did take an hour or more for it to finish though and then I was able to open it. Hope that helps.

whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
I opted for Moneygram and used a debit card to process it online. Just don't use a credit card because that may be flagged for fraud. Due to my circumstances, I could not go in person, so I was grateful that I could do it online. I received an email that the money was picked up last night but have not received further word from D.
Thank you. Good point - Debit card is same as Cash / online payment solution !

Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
Yes, oddly enough, it's the meto that is the red flag in a shipment from D. The N is disguised, so much less likely to be a problem. If you can get your meto elsewhere, I would recommend doing so.
100% agree, the N is labelled as something else. The meto is literally just comes in a loose blister pack of pills throw in the box. For the record, I received meto + N with no issues. It was shipped in Dec during the holiday shipping craze, not sure if that had any affect. Just in retrospect, when I was opening the box I thought that the meto was very noticeable.

N

NickiStix

Dec 13, 2021
I got it a few days ago, when I clicked it and it opened a new page it would only load so far before having an error. But the file downloading to my laptop slowly kept going. When the webpage had an error I refreshed it, and the file downloading kept going. It did take an hour or more for it to finish though and then I was able to open it. Hope that helps.

Thanks. It's still not working for me. It just says error when I try to download it directly (I clicked reload repeatedly and it just keeps showing error). The jdownloader also isn't working and I've been trying to days (it says it's temporarily unavailable and just won't download).

Is anyone else still having issues with it or is it just me?

E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
Thanks for this information. Surprised the keto stopped the package before the nembutal. I am still nervous about dying but I am miserable and old age looks even worse. Are you just storing yours?
No I'm planning to use mine soon. I just have to get some meto and maybe test the sample.
How long it took for D to send the product after payment? I sent him bitcoin like 3 days ago and he hasn't replied since. Before he'd reply same day.
He usually ships it within like one business day.

Reactions: BrokenBliss
N

nurplexkid

Oct 27, 2018
Did anyone ordering from the UK have to pay customs?

Feel free to pm.

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
How long it took for D to send the product after payment? I sent him bitcoin like 3 days ago and he hasn't replied since. Before he'd reply same day.
Got a reply today, supposedly shipping tomorrow.

C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
I had one package from D returned to sender because of the meto. I got a letter from health Canada saying it was because of the meto even though there we also one bottle of N in the package. I received 2 packers from D no problem because there was no meto.
Had your N been checked in Louisville?

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Plenty of people have CTB with N and didn't use meto. I think it's nice to have, but not absolutely necessary unless you have a very weak stomach.

Reactions: Ta555
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Plenty of people have CTB with N and didn't use meto. I think it's nice to have, but not absolutely necessary unless you have a very weak stomach.
I believe that is probably true. I've surely seen it said enough. But I got some elsewhere, anyway. If I go ahead with this, it has to succeed.

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
I figured I would add my testimony (the good and the bad), so hopefully it's useful to those with lingering questions / doubts.

Last month I ordered a shipment of 2x N - the communication was swift and in a matter of 24 hours the transaction was completed and the product shipped. This one never arrived for reasons that aren't altogether clear, but all I can definitively say was that it was not seized by customs, nor was it the seller's fault of course. If I had to guess, UPS lost the package which is unfortunate, but it happens.

I decided to order again a few days ago sort of spontaneously - this time just 1x bottle as I couldn't really spend any more money without triggering some alarms. The communication between myself and D was smooth especially since I knew what to expect and within a few hours we were already done. The shipment sat in customs for two days, but it did arrive today, fully intact, with the typical customs taping on the outside of the package. From the point of contact to receiving the shipment in my hands, the entire process took only five days. I live in Canada, if that matters to anyone.

I paid with BTC both times. All I'll say is I'm very tech illiterate, so if I could figure it out I'm sure you can as well.

It was carefully packaged so as to prevent damage in transit, and as many others have said, it is labelled as something else. For obvious reasons I won't say what it is exactly. And, for even more obvious reasons, make sure to destroy all labelling and all packaging as soon as you're safely able to.

I don't intend to test it - there hasn't been a single complaint of the product not being what it should be, so I don't feel the need to.

I also don't plan to use it for awhile, so I'm happy to answer any questions.

Reactions: wljourney, Cathy Ames and bad luck
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I have read Exit uses now 15 g nembutal and not 6 g anymore?

100 ml = are 6 g is this correct?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I have read Exit uses now 15 g nembutal and not 6 g anymore?

100 ml = are 6 g is this correct?
Yes. 6.2g per 100ml I think. 15g is to avoid any of the rare cases that the lower dose wouldn't suit. The dose has changed a few times IIRC. Think it was nearer 4g at one point but has gone up a couple of times due to previously unforseen complications.

U

unkuto

Student
Mar 13, 2022
What happen if you would be one unlucky one and somehow survive two bottles? How sever would the damage to human body, brain, stomach etc etc?

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
PPH says 6.5. N Files on here says 6.3. So it's in that range.

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
What happen if you would be one unlucky one and somehow survive two bottles? How sever would the damage to human body, brain, stomach etc etc?
It's my understanding that there are no long-term effects if you happen to survive (per the Pph).

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
I am unable to download the PPH, so I cannot get N from D. I've been trying to download the file but it kept failing:

1. Right click and save file
2. Download started for a few minutes and then it failed

I tried it as follow:
1. Various browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, DuckDuckGo, etc.
2. From computers: 5 different MacBooks and Windows machines
3. From mobile devices: iPhones and iPads
4. From different network: cellular, home network, free network, etc.

I don't use Jdownloader as suggested by other because it's ridden with malware per post in other forums, such as this one.

So if anyone can download it, let me know your exact specs (Windows? MacOS? Safari? Antivirus setup?) and I'll try to replicate.

By the way, not sure why no one willing to upload the file to an alternate sites. It's such a simple solution and will make everyone here happy.

D

Dangerous_Scarecrow

Mar 15, 2022
I am unable to download the PPH, so I cannot get N from D. I've been trying to download the file but it kept failing:

I tried it as follow:

I don't use Jdownloader as suggested by other because it's ridden with malware per post in other forums, such as this one.

So if anyone can download it, let me know your exact specs (Windows? MacOS? Safari? Antivirus setup?) and I'll try to replicate.

By the way, not sure why no one willing to upload the file to an alternate sites. It's such a simple solution and will make everyone here happy.

View attachment 88936
I was able to download it without any trouble other than it being pretty slow.

I use Vivaldi browser on Windows 10, 64-bit.

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022

I tried it as follow:

View attachment 88936
Try the Tor browser maybe? I dunno, it loads instantly for me when I go from there.

Reactions: Dangerous_Scarecrow
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022

I tried it as follow:

View attachment 88936
This doesn't make sense.

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022

I tried it as follow:

View attachment 88936
I'm having trouble too... but I'm also a tech idiot and don't know what I'm doing.

simulatingpenfart

simulatingpenfart

Feb 12, 2022

I tried it as follow:

View attachment 88936
I was able to download it successfully using the latest Firefox Beta on desktop. In the settings I changed it to save PDFs to disk rather than "open with firefox"

I agree with the other user about trying Tor, it would mitigate potential errors that may be from your network blocking it.

As for Jdownloader, search for the no adware installer, which is clean and available from the official website.

E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
D claims each of his bottles contain 6.3 grams.

L

luke_skywalker

Mar 22, 2022
How long does D take to reply ?
Got the first message but after that I was not able to get further instructions from D :(

Reactions: sjatx
S

SubZero

Feb 8, 2022
Did someone had their package with status of the sort" your package is awaiting release from non UPS broker. Please contact the non UPS broker
for more information" . Does thst mean customs are checking it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.