Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
Hi Red Scare, probably a good idea but I can't see the option to delete the pic.

D got back to me again, and he's not sure where to add the zipcode on the form either but he said it's really important! The post office said you don' t need the address but D says you do.

Anyone who has paid via MoneyGram or WU?

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Hi Red Scare, probably a good idea but I can't see the option to delete the pic.
Re deleting pic, if the Edit button is no longer showing on your original post, I believe you can ask a mod to delete it for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: hopeless123
A

Arnie

Jan 29, 2021

D got back to me again, and he's not sure where to add the zipcode on the form either but he said it's really important! The post office said you don' t need the address but D says you do.

Anyone who has paid via MoneyGram or WU?

Very confusing. Surely he would have come across this issue before so should know how to resolve it.

I also plan to pay via MoneyGram, so once you get the answer to this, if you don't mind please do update us.

H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
It's probably just me over complicating things as usual. I was thinking of MoneyGram online, I can add all his address details there I think, but apparently WU and MoneyGram can flag up transactions to his country that way, so cash is prefered.

I've just opened a Coinbase account for bitcoin. It seems pretty straight forward so far. I've verified my account (wth my drivers licence) and deposited £10 worth of bitcoin into it. I only glanced at the transaction fee, which looked quite high. I thought it said something like 99 cents. eek.

There's a tab where you can send an amount to an address, email or phone number with an optional message. I wonder if I put his email there and put my contact details in the message box and send the funds over and hope for the best?

I'll keep you posted either way.

Last edited:
N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
It's probably just me over complicating things as usual. I was thinking of MoneyGram online, I can add all his address details there I think, but apparently WU and MoneyGram can flag up transactions to his country that way, so cash is prefered.

I've just opened a Coinbase account for bitcoin. It seems pretty straight forward so far. I've verified my account (wth my drivers licence) and deposited £10 worth of bitcoin into it. I only glanced at the transaction fee, which looked quite high. I thought it said something like 99 cents. eek.

There's a tab where you can send an amount to an address, email or phone number with an optional message. I wonder if I put his email there and put my contact details in the message box and send the funds over and hope for the best?

I'll keep you posted either way.
Why not use WU instead?

speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
Has anyone ordered more than twice? Mine is gone and I need to order again, but I'm getting anxiety. Need reassurance.

H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
Why not use WU instead?

I used Coinbase and paid via Bitcoin. It was a lot easier than I expected. Copied and pasted his bitcoin address and said I'll send over £10 first just to make sure I'm dong it right and let me know he had got it, he said yes, then paid the rest.

Reactions: bad luck
E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
I ordered 2 bottles of N from D. 1 had the seal broken upon arrival. He was nice enough to send another bottle free. This package was seized by customs.

Now I sent him 700 USD on March 10th for 2 more bottles and I emailed him with proof that the payment was complete. 700 USD was a discount. The original price was 850 USD for 2 bottles. Anyways I am worried as I haven't heard back from him since. I am scared to use only one as I weigh 198 pounds.

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
I ordered 2 bottles of N from D. 1 had the seal broken upon arrival. He was nice enough to send another bottle free. This package was seized by customs.

Now I sent him 700 USD on March 10th for 2 more bottles and I emailed him with proof that the payment was complete. 700 USD was a discount. The original price was 850 USD for 2 bottles. Anyways I am worried as I haven't heard back from him since. I am scared to use only one as I weigh 198 pounds.
From past members experiences, check in again with all the proper details. Some have had to wait a couple days for responses as well.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/d-stopped-responding.83906/

E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
From past members experiences, check in again with all the proper details. Some have had to wait a couple days for responses as well.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/d-stopped-responding.83906/
Well this is the 4th day. I sent one email on March 10th proving that the payment is complete. One on March 11th, and one today. These slow responses are causing me so much stress. I don't even run a business and I respond to emails daily.

E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
Well this is the 4th day. I sent one email on March 10th proving that the payment is complete. One on March 11th, and one today. These slow responses are causing me so much stress. I don't even run a business and I respond to emails daily.
My bad you guys. His emails were going into my junk folder. He already sent me my 3rd shipment.

Reactions: BrokenBliss and Sea Turtle
varieties

varieties

Mar 17, 2021
Can someone give me the information to get in contact with this D person? Thank you

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021

If you live in US the original price should have been 750?

E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
You live in the USA, and had your package taken by customs?

I am worried about ordering for this reason...

Most other people received theirs, I wonder what got yours flagged for seizure. It is stuff like this that makes me apprehensive to order.
I don't live in the USA
I think my second package may have got seized for having meto in it, so I asked for no meto this time.

Reactions: BrokenBliss
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
In PPE the book recommend after drinking one nembutal bottle to drink a small glass strong alcohol? is this true that alcohol helps to dying faster after taking nembutal?

E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
In PPE the book recommend after drinking one nembutal bottle to drink a small glass strong alcohol? is this true that alcohol helps to dying faster after taking nembutal?
It recommends drinking some spirits or liquer. I believe it makes the Nembutal work faster and eliminates the bad taste in your mouth.

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
It recommends drinking some spirits or liquer. I believe it makes the Nembutal work faster and eliminates the bad taste in your mouth.
I think there may be a cultural component to that. In Europe many people consume bitters after eating, there are very many different European produced bitters infused in or containing usually an amount of liqueur.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I think there may be a cultural component to that. In Europe many people consume bitters after eating, there are very many different European produced bitters infused in or containing usually an amount of liqueur.
But it is also supposed to potentiate.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
From the PPH (2018): "Drinking Alcohol after the Nembutal"
" The liquid in the glass can be drunk quickly in 2 or 3 swallows, and then followed by some alcohol, usually spirits or liqueur. Although not essential, alcohol is recommended as it alleviates the bitter Nembutal after-taste, and will speed the drug's action."

Reactions: RainAndSadness and BrokenBliss
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
From the PPH (2018): "Drinking Alcohol after the Nembutal"
" The liquid in the glass can be drunk quickly in 2 or 3 swallows, and then followed by some alcohol, usually spirits or liqueur. Although not essential, alcohol is recommended as it alleviates the bitter Nembutal after-taste, and will speed the drug's action."
So both.

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
1Bottle cost 850 for Europe holy shit this is expensive and 100 shipping cost
The price's are getting more expensive for nembutal i guess

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
1Bottle cost 850 for Europe holy shit this is expensive and 100 shipping cost
The price's are getting more expensive for nembutal i guess
So 1 bottle is $850 for Europe, but $100 more is if you use DHL I think. Or the price he puts (I know the prices, I talked to him) are always price + shipping cost.

Let me explain, imagine that I want to buy 2 bottles that are $1100, so I choose UPS, how much does it cost in total?

I haven't asked D because I only have the standard email and I don't want to bother him until he decides to make the payment.

If someone knows and can clarify my doubt.

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
So 1 bottle is $850 for Europe, but $100 more is if you use DHL I think. Or the price he puts (I know the prices, I talked to him) are always price + shipping cost.

Let me explain, imagine that I want to buy 2 bottles that are $1100, so I choose UPS, how much does it cost in total?

I haven't asked D because I only have the standard email and I don't want to bother him until he decides to make the payment.

If someone knows and can clarify my doubt.
The prices he gives already include shipping costs, if you choose UPS. So there shouldn't be any additional costs.

So it costs 850$ in total for 1 bottle
It costs 1100$ in total for 2 bottles
It costs 1300$ in total for 3 bottles etc.

I have no idea how it is with DHL because I have chosen UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.