Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godot777

Mar 11, 2022
The prices he gives already include shipping costs, if you choose UPS. So there shouldn't be any additional costs.

So it costs 850$ in total for 1 bottle
It costs 1100$ in total for 2 bottles
It costs 1300$ in total for 3 bottles etc.

I have no idea how it is with DHL because I have chosen UPS.
Can anyone let me know if they receive theirs? I paid but have yet to receive mine, in US.

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Can anyone let me know if they receive theirs? I paid but have yet to receive mine, in US.
How long has it been? Are you in communication? Please keep us updated.

Reactions: AnestheticVoid
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
The prices he gives already include shipping costs, if you choose UPS. So there shouldn't be any additional costs.

So it costs 850$ in total for 1 bottle
It costs 1100$ in total for 2 bottles
It costs 1300$ in total for 3 bottles etc.

I have no idea how it is with DHL because I have chosen UPS.
Thanks for the reply. Wow, I'm an alcoholic and I weigh 88-90kg. I hope D doesn't tell me I need 3 😅

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Thanks for the reply. Wow, I'm an alcoholic and I weigh 88-90kg. I hope D doesn't tell me I need 3 😅
Please read PPH about N and alcoholism.

Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Please read PPH about N and alcoholism.
Yes, I will read it again, although I seem to remember that it took longer to fall unconscious or something similar. Drinking 300ml of N has to be a challenge. If I drink 200ml of vodka in 13 seconds, but it seems that the taste of N can be unpleasant, although I guess it depends on the person. For example, I drink coffee plain and without sweetener, it is the only experience of drinking something bitter.

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
I just wanna chime in and ask everyone that's interested in D product : please show this guy respect and don't act foolishly in front of him.
He's saving innocent life out there that has been put on this earth by the evil parents. May the parents forever b*rn and I hope God continues to protect D, he's the closest to an angel.
Thank you for reading.

Reactions: yive
E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
Got my 3rd package from D today. This time both bottles intact. This is the best I can remember ever feeling. D is our saviour. I also received a letter from health Canada. It said my second package was returned to sender because of the meto.

Reactions: AnestheticVoid, bad luck and pthnrdnojvsc
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
PPH says 1 Bottle are enough for Peaceful dead and my weight is 60 so i think it's perfect maybe to combine it to make it more lethal drink a small Glas of spirits

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
How much alcohol is allowed before and after the N without it impacting the effectiveness of N?
PPH doesn't say. The closest it gives to specifics is anecdotes about sipping Bailey's Irish Cream before passing out. But that's the thing: there's not going to be much drinking because one will be passing out in a couple of minutes.

S

SubZero

Feb 8, 2022
Someone who ordered from Europe- did you receive a tracking number and how much time after payment D replied? Did he reply at all?

X

X9000

Dec 15, 2021
i am living in south asia in my country bitcoin is not legalised and moneygram only accept inward remmitences and westeren union doesnt transfer to mexico, please help me i beg you.
i am paraplegic with last stage liver disease on bed since 22 years please hlp me

• Aww..
Reactions: BrokenBliss
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Someone who ordered from Europe- did you receive a tracking number and how much time after payment D replied? Did he reply at all?
I have noticed that D tends to be slow with sending the tracking numbers. It's Ok to send an email, asking for yours.

N

NickiStix

Dec 13, 2021
The PPeH from the resource compilation download isn't working anymore. Does anyone know why? And does anyone know how I can get a copy? Thanks!

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
The PPeH from the resource compilation download isn't working anymore. Does anyone know why? And does anyone know how I can get a copy? Thanks!
It works for me. If it isn't loading, use the DuckDuckGo browser.

S

Stuffz43

Feb 14, 2020
Alternatively, you can simply right-click on the link and hit "save link as" (make sure it's the pinned thread created by RainAndSadness!). A very slow download will begin. A network error may happen periodically, just hit resume when that happens.

I wonder if it might be helpful for the mods to create a torrent for future copies of the pph, that way we don't have to worry about censorship and the download speed will be better?

I have noticed that D tends to be slow with sending the tracking numbers. It's Ok to send an email, asking for yours.

Ah thanks, I had just bought my N and I was wondering if he had forgotten to send me the tracking info.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrokenBliss
S

SubZero

Feb 8, 2022
Did someone had their delivery date removed from UPS tracking and instead there is a message saying - we will post delivery date as soon as possible. There is also an update sign but there is nothing displayed when clicking on it.

Last edited:
L

lmlmlm1410

Mar 19, 2022
I've tried to download the PPHeH on a number of devices, all of which fail to work, even with the "right click save as" method. Is there any other way to access it?

S

Stuffz43

Feb 14, 2020
I've tried to download the PPHeH on a number of devices, all of which fail to work, even with the "right click save as" method. Is there any other way to access it?
You may have more luck with Jdownloader2: https://jdownloader.org/jdownloader2

People basically use it for shitty download sites with tones of ads and stuff (also for when a large file is broken up into multiple chunks).

Last edited:
N

NickiStix

Dec 13, 2021
It's saying it Failed- Network error. I think it's something to do with the site it's loaded onto. Except someone here has said it worked for them? I tried messaging the mod that has posted it and haven't heard back from them yet. I also created another thread (before I realized I should have posted here) and someone else is unable to download it as well.

Edit: I just asked a friend who's more computer literate than myself and they said that means it's not hosted anymore.

Last edited:
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
It's saying it Failed- Network error. I think it's something to do with the site it's loaded onto. Except someone here has said it worked for them? I tried messaging the mod that has posted it and haven't heard back from them yet. I also created another thread (before I realized I should have posted here) and someone else is unable to download it as well.

Edit: I just asked a friend who's more computer literate than myself and they said that means it's not hosted anymore.
It works perfectly fine for me still.

N

NickiStix

Dec 13, 2021
Weird, I've tried everything and nothings working. I messaged RainAndSadness but I haven't heard back yet.

LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I ordered 2 bottles of N from D. 1 had the seal broken upon arrival. He was nice enough to send another bottle free. This package was seized by customs.

Now I sent him 700 USD on March 10th for 2 more bottles and I emailed him with proof that the payment was complete. 700 USD was a discount. The original price was 850 USD for 2 bottles. Anyways I am worried as I haven't heard back from him since. I am scared to use only one as I weigh 198 pounds.
Do you live in US? Does D's packages get through to US ok? What is meto btw? Someone said their package was stopped because of meto.

E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
Did someone had their delivery date removed from UPS tracking and instead there is a message saying - we will post delivery date as soon as possible. There is also an update sign but there is nothing displayed when clicking on it.
Yes. UPS posts a delivery date that they can't fulfill, then it says delivery date posted as soon as possible. Sometimes it goes back and forth between those. Once it's completely cleared customs and says our for delivery you know it's actually coming. You should get a 4 hour delivery window as well.

Reactions: SubZero
N

NickiStix

Dec 13, 2021
Whoops I missed that downloader link! I'll try that now, thanks!!

Reactions: Stuffz43
E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
Do you live in US? Does D's packages get through to US ok? What is meto btw? Someone said their package was stopped because of meto.
I had one package from D returned to sender because of the meto. I got a letter from health Canada saying it was because of the meto even though there we also one bottle of N in the package. I received 2 packers from D no problem because there was no meto.

LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I had one package from D returned to sender because of the meto. I got a letter from health Canada saying it was because of the meto even though there we also one bottle of N in the package. I received 2 packers from D no problem because there was no meto.
Thanks for this information. Surprised the keto stopped the package before the nembutal. I am still nervous about dying but I am miserable and old age looks even worse. Are you just storing yours?

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Yes, oddly enough, it's the meto that is the red flag in a shipment from D. The N is disguised, so much less likely to be a problem. If you can get your meto elsewhere, I would recommend doing so.

Reactions: VoidDesirer22
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Yes, oddly enough, it's the meto that is the red flag in a shipment from D. The N is disguised, so much less likely to be a problem. If you can get your meto elsewhere, I would recommend doing so.
Ye I didn't even think about adding meto to the package. That seems like shooting yourself in the foot. Even I'm not that self-sabotaging lol.

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
How long it took for D to send the product after payment? I sent him bitcoin like 3 days ago and he hasn't replied since. Before he'd reply same day.

Reactions: LiFeIsntfrme
Status
Not open for further replies.