Status
Not open for further replies.
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Did someone had their package with status of the sort" your package is awaiting release from non UPS source. Please contact the non UPS source for more information" . Does thst mean customs are checking it?
Didn't it give you the contact information for said source?

S

SubZero

Feb 8, 2022
@BrokenBliss No contact information was provided.

Last edited:
S

Stuffz43

Feb 14, 2020
I am unable to download the PPH, so I cannot get N from D. I've been trying to download the file but it kept failing:

1. Right click and save file
2. Download started for a few minutes and then it failed

I tried it as follow:
1. Various browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, DuckDuckGo, etc.
2. From computers: 5 different MacBooks and Windows machines
3. From mobile devices: iPhones and iPads
4. From different network: cellular, home network, free network, etc.

I don't use Jdownloader as suggested by other because it's ridden with malware per post in other forums, such as this one.

So if anyone can download it, let me know your exact specs (Windows? MacOS? Safari? Antivirus setup?) and I'll try to replicate.

By the way, not sure why no one willing to upload the file to an alternate sites. It's such a simple solution and will make everyone here happy.

View attachment 88936
About JDownloader2 I gave you the link to download the adware-free installer, the creator(s) explained why that isn't the default installer here: https://support.jdownloader.org/Knowledgebase/Article/View/adware-during-installation

It's even linked in the comments of reddit post you linked yourself lol. If it helps, here is a link to the r/piracy megathread/guide which recommends it:

And here's the link to the aware-free installer once more: https://jdownloader.org/jdownloader2

As for trusting a mirror by a random stranger please don't, for $1000~ people will happily scam you by changing the email address to their own. To minimise risk only trust one uploaded by the mods, and ofc to remove risk completely buy the official pph.

Last edited:
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I am from Europe.
I am also from Europe. I found this thread. Report how long it took N to arrive (only if you want)

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/if-youve-ordered-n-from-d-in-europe.82962/#post-1533172

S

sjatx

Mar 24, 2021
How long does D take to reply ?
Got the first message but after that I was not able to get further instructions from D :(
im having the same issue. anyone know how long it takes for D to respond

S

Stuffz43

Feb 14, 2020
How long does D take to reply ?
Got the first message but after that I was not able to get further instructions from D :(
Yeah he seems to be a bit slow lately, I've asked for the tracking info as he says he's sent my stuff but he hasn't got back to me. This way a few days ago. I've verified its the right email address so D is probably just swamped with demand atm. I'm also Dm'ing with another user who has a similar situation as mine with D being very slow to respond. He had to create a whole 'nother email address just to get his attention.

It's annoying but as long as he follows through in the end that's all that matters

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Yeah he seems to be a bit slow lately, I've asked for the tracking info as he says he's sent my stuff but he hasn't got back to me. This way a few days ago. I've verified its the right email address so D is probably just swamped with demand atm. I'm also Dm'ing with another user who has a similar situation as mine with D being very slow to respond. He had to create a whole 'nother email address just to get his attention.

It's annoying but as long as he follows through in the end.
Yup, paid Thursday last week, only got reply yesterday that he'll send today. But nothing so far. I thought I got scammed so I created another protonmail address to see if he'd reply to that. I think it will get sorted out soon probably, or we're all being exit scammed.

D

Dangerous_Scarecrow

Mar 15, 2022
If you are comfortable doing so, could you please confirm when you receive your shipment?

I'm about to place an order and will do the same when I receive my delivery.

Thanks to everyone here.

Reactions: bad luck
N

Nuber1zero

Mar 6, 2022
I'm in the same boat sent the payment have heard back for like two days

S

Stuffz43

Feb 14, 2020
He got back to me today and apologised for the delay, so yeah Ig he's just swamped.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I'm having trouble too... but I'm also a tech idiot and don't know what I'm doing.
I wanted to share (in case it benefits anyone else) that after 2 days of struggling I finally succeeded in downloading the PPeH! I used JDownloader 2. I found reputable sources claiming that if you download it from the official site, it's malware-free. Even with JDownloader, though, I had issues. It would periodically stop downloading but I could resolve it by pausing and unpausing the download. A pain in the butt, sure, but it worked.

Reactions: Stuffz43, Cathy Ames and Dangerous_Scarecrow
E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
I'm using my N from D on Sunday. You will know it worked if you never hear from me in this thread again. If it doesn't work I will post what happened.

I weigh 200 pounds: I'll use 2 bottles with a stat dose of Metoclopramide. 30 mg 1 hour before

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bad luck and Dangerous_Scarecrow
M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Does D still allow paying via Western Union?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Can someone who received N from D write me by PM how the N was declared in the customs declaration and if it´s true that he decanted the liquid into a neutral bottle ? I live in Europe and am concerned about customs.

E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
Can someone who received N from D write me by PM how the N was declared in the customs declaration and if it´s true that he decanted the liquid into a neutral bottle ? I live in Europe and am concerned about customs.
I would but I don't don't think I'm allowed to send a private message.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I can answer your second question. He does not repackage the N. That would degrade it considerably. Original labeling is removed.

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
About JDownloader2 I gave you the link to download the adware-free installer, the creator(s) explained why that isn't the default installer here: https://support.jdownloader.org/Knowledgebase/Article/View/adware-during-installation

It's even linked in the comments of reddit post you linked yourself lol. If it helps, here is a link to the r/piracy megathread/guide which recommends it:

And here's the link to the aware-free installer once more: https://jdownloader.org/jdownloader2

As for trusting a mirror by a random stranger please don't, for $1000~ people will happily scam you by changing the email address to their own. To minimise risk only trust one uploaded by the mods, and ofc to remove risk completely buy the official pph.

OK, I did what you said.

I have a few fresh workstations (in case there IS malware) and used JDownloader2 from your link. Guess what... ALL download failed.

Tried with:
1. 5 different machines: Windows, MacOS and Linux
2. Different networks: home, 3 different cellular network, work, another work site and free network and other ISP at friends place.
3. No ad blocker, no anti-malware, no firewall installed.
4. Different time since 03/23 in case the network is overloaded.

Like I said, the simplest way is for Mod (not just anyone) can upload to alternative sites.

But if this not acceptable for this site, then I have nothing else to say. Other have posted they're unable to download while other say they can.

I spent days trying to do this and I gave up. I am just trying to ctb so will look for another alternative...

BigGimpin

BigGimpin

Student
Mar 24, 2022
I got a question regarding PPeH, does it have to be downloaded from that link, or will ANY PPeH have the info we need. Like if I bought it off of Amazon.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Do NOT use ANY link you find on the internet to download the PPH ! There are many fakes of the PPH on the internet !

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Question: If there is 6.5g of N in a bottle. Wouldn't I need like 3 bottles in case something goes wrong? And to reliably ctb I need 2 bottles? Thanks mate

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Question: If there is 6.5g of N in a bottle. Wouldn't I need like 3 bottles in case something goes wrong? And to reliably ctb I need 2 bottles? Thanks mate
One will be just fine, two will be pretty close to overkill.

Reactions: MusicToLogIn
A

AnnyMyr

Mar 12, 2022
OK, I did what you said.

I have a few fresh workstations (in case there IS malware) and used JDownloader2 from your link. Guess what... ALL download failed.

Tried with:
1. 5 different machines: Windows, MacOS and Linux
2. Different networks: home, 3 different cellular network, work, another work site and free network and other ISP at friends place.
3. No ad blocker, no anti-malware, no firewall installed.
4. Different time since 03/23 in case the network is overloaded.

Like I said, the simplest way is for Mod (not just anyone) can upload to alternative sites.

But if this not acceptable for this site, then I have nothing else to say. Other have posted they're unable to download while other say they can.

I spent days trying to do this and I gave up. I am just trying to ctb so will look for another alternative...
The path to suicide is not easy. This quest must be completed. Then there will be another quest how to pay with bitcoin. :pfff: I was never able to download PPeh . And thanks to everyone who helped with D

• Yay!
Reactions: wljourney
Status
Not open for further replies.