Status
Not open for further replies.
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Happened to me like you described. In my case, then "We can´t provide more info". It turns out the gift is held at customs. D is doing his best in order to sort this thing out. I'll keep you informed.
Mine did this twice though. First it didn't have a date, then did, and now didn't. How can you be so sure it is at customs? Is it not in warehouse?

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Mine did this twice though. First it didn't have a date, then did, and now didn't. How can you be so sure it is at customs? Is it not in warehouse?
Do you mind if I ask what country you are from?

E

endofdays

Mar 7, 2022
Desperate to get some but cannot access details for D any advice on how to get details to send message

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Desperate to get some but cannot access details for D any advice on how to get details to send message
Aren't there details in this very thread? The peaceful pill handbook is mentioned everywhere here. If you're that desperate then search.

Sorry if I sound like I'm annoyed. I'm nervous about this N bullshit.
Do you mind if I ask what country you are from?
Pm me why you want to know and I'd be fine to share there

Chasing Sleep

Chasing Sleep

sad hoe
Mar 10, 2022
I messaged him a few hours ago. Haven't heard anything back yet but I'm not sure what to expect as far as communication goes. The hardest part was getting the PPH to load but that's because it's enormous. Very helpful guide honestly. Bless the admin

Reactions: BrokenBliss
evergreen

evergreen

Mar 2, 2022
I got mine from him back in May 2021 and they have weird labels on them. I'm guessing it was for getting through customs but it would easy my mind to know others have these labels too. I have no way of testing the product.
Are you able to PM me? We could compare our labels. I'm nervous too.

evergreen

evergreen

Mar 2, 2022
Are you serious?
The labels don't matter. It's just for customs security.
Yes. I have other anxieties about what I received. I don't want to be specific for D's sake, but what I received was actually different from what I ordered.

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
Yes. I have other anxieties about what I received. I don't want to be specific for D's sake, but what I received was actually different from what I ordered.
What do you mean it's different from what you ordered? It would help if you could be more specific than that.

Only way to truly find out is either you chug it or you send it for analysis at Energy control or something, but then again you've opened the seal and the product is deteriorating fast.

But I understand your concern if this liquid is something other than N.
Maybe it's just full of some other poison that kills us slowly.

Pau MP

Pau MP

Feb 22, 2022
In my case I knew it because finally I was contacted by customs. It seems the gift is going to be released soon. D did a terrific job here. Customs couldn´t contact me therefore the gift was still held there for several days. D was given a code when he shipped it. By using it, he could communicate with the company and we were able to figure out what was going on.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
It's not labelled as N, it's labelled and packaged as something completely different.

F

Fcukmylife392

Mar 11, 2022
Hi, I just joined, I downloaded the PPE but it just turned out to be the peaceful pill handbook which doesn't seem to contain any legitimate sources, can anyone put me in the right direction to get in touch with D.

N

NoahJuan

Mar 5, 2022
I can't open the link to the pph. It just loads.
Can we get alternative link please?
right click on the link and choose "save as" to save it as a pdf instead of having your browser load the pdf.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I keep seeing people suggesting that what they have may be something else. I get your concerns so I'm not looking to ridicule you like some posters do. Consider this though.... D gets vetinary N from a country where it is soooo cheap the mark up on it being sold on is huge. There are some minor costs in shipping and repackaging but aside from that the expenses are very low. He relies on word of mouth for advertising/reviews and guidance to the pph. Base on these two factors there is literally no incentive to replace the contents. D would need source the same types of bottles and seals, pour fake content into said bottles and seal them. This would be more expensive than just buying and sending the real thing. So from this hopefully you can deduce that the chances of it being fake are very low. Also bare in mind that many have tested the liquid with barbiturates test kits and have always reported positive results.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Seeking, mytime, justsayin and 4 others
A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
I keep seeing people suggesting that what they have may be something else. I get your concerns so I'm not looking to ridicule you like some posters do. Consider this though.... D gets vetinary N from a country where it is soooo cheap the mark up on it being sold on is huge. There are some minor costs in shipping and repackaging but aside from that the expenses are very low. He relies on word of mouth for advertising/reviews and guidance to the pph. Base on these two factors there is literally no incentive to replace the contents. D would need source the same types of bottles and seals, pour fake content into said bottles and seal them. This would be more expensive than just biying and sending the real thing. So from this hopefully you can deduce that the chances of it being fake are very low. Also bare in mind that many have tested the liquid wirh barbiturates test kits and have always reported positive results.
Nice deduction

H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
Hello, first post. I emailed D to see if I can pay via Western Union as I assumed it might be easier and he's given me instructions which first mention WU then he says How to make payment with Money Gram. Google says they are two separate companies.

I want to get this right and I'm confused already.

When I go to the post office (UK) which transaction do I need to mention to them?

Thanks.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Hello, first post. I emailed D to see if I can pay via Western Union as I assumed it might be easier and he's given me instructions which first mention WU then he says How to make payment with Money Gram. Google says they are two separate companies.

I want to get this right and I'm confused already.

When I go to the post office (UK) which transaction do I need to mention to them?

Thanks.
I think you should pose this question to D just to be sure. He does apparently offer both. I don't know much about those payment services but maybe they're one and the same but have different names in different countries. Like walker/lays crisps. Or maybe moneygram is a sevice Western Union offers. IDK I would just ask him either way for peace of mind.

Reactions: hopeless123
H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
He got back to me, if anyone else is interested it's the same process for either Western Union or Money Gram, it's your choice.

I'm trying to think of an excuse as to why I'm sending money to Mexico in case they ask. Any good ones? All I've got is I'm investing some money in an AirBnB and the guy wants the funds via WU.

ClaudeKersey

ClaudeKersey

Student
Mar 1, 2022
He got back to me, if anyone else is interested it's the same process for either Western Union or Money Gram, it's your choice.

I'm trying to think of an excuse as to why I'm sending money to Mexico in case they ask. Any good ones? All I've got is I'm investing some money in an AirBnB and the guy wants the funds via WU.

You could say you have a distant cousin.

F

Fcukmylife392

Mar 11, 2022
right click on the link and choose "save as" to save it as a pdf instead of having your browser load the pdf.
I downloaded the PPE, it's just the peaceful pill handbook
I can't find it either, can you help me?
Thank you

For those that are new, the source can be found by going to the wiki, and downloading the August 2021 version of the PPeH.

Source B = D
Where is the wiki?
I literally can't function or think straight, where exactly is the link / wiki?
Can someone please pm the source, I can barely think straight or function.

Last edited:
H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
Hello again

I got the MoneyGram form and starting filling it in at the Post Office (UK) and I was trying to follow D's instructions and add the address that I was given and the post office people mentioned you don't need their address. I left without completing the transaction and sent a pic to D of the form and he said everything looks ok, just add the zipcode and I asked where and he hasn't got back to me. I don't want to keep asking stupid questions and piss him off.

I'm an idiot, can someone show me where to add the zipcode on this form please?

(I'm happy to delete this pic after)

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I can not help you. I never used Moneygram. I would wait a reasonable time for D to respond. I hope everything goes well. If it comes to you, I would appreciate your comment. I'm going to order N soon and I don't know whether to use cryptos (I never used them although I know the theory) or MG or WU.

All the best @hopeless123

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
I downloaded the PPE, it's just the peaceful pill handbook

I can't find it either, can you help me?

Where is the wiki?
Can someone please pm the source, I can barely think straight or function.
Just a general warning: if someone says they can't function or think straight (insisting upon it, even), they may not be in a sound state of mind, and any assistance in this kind of thing could cause a legal liability, and possibly a moral one.

Reactions: Smart No More, singsreignrebuilder and _Seeking
R

Road_To_Nowhere

Feb 16, 2022
Hello guys, is anyone who got N available to be sent a PM? I just need some clarification, thanks

y0dha

y0dha

Student
Feb 10, 2022
Anyone having received N from D could send me a pm with the email adress please ? I need to check I have right one.

Last edited:
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Most people here have already broken laws and morals are a spook anyway man
"Morals are a spook."
Mmkay. It's people like that that drive good people to suicide.

Reactions: Smart No More
N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
Hello again

I got the MoneyGram form and starting filling it in at the Post Office (UK) and I was trying to follow D's instructions and add the address that I was given and the post office people mentioned you don't need their address. I left without completing the transaction and sent a pic to D of the form and he said everything looks ok, just add the zipcode and I asked where and he hasn't got back to me. I don't want to keep asking stupid questions and piss him off.View attachment 88391

I'm an idiot, can someone show me where to add the zipcode on this form please?

(I'm happy to delete this pic after)
Looks like there is simply not a place to put the zip code.

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
@hoepeless123 I would delete that, despite going to the trouble to white out the parts, someone could still identify you from the photo if you took and uploaded it with your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.