Status
Not open for further replies.
T

t87

Feb 20, 2022
ahh thank you, not sure how i missed those pictures!
Where are you from ??
hey y'all..I just received my package from D and i was wondering if anyone who has tested their N can confirm something for me? I know this is better for private messaging but I can't PM yet, so i do apologize for that.

what I received was two 100ml glass bottles with non-suspicious labeling which makes me feel like the N was poured into these two bottles, or maybe original labeling was switched? I wasn't expecting this packaging - I didn't think I'd get a bottle with a skull and crossbones but i don't know for some reason now i'm paranoid that i'm gonna have everything lined up and then end up drinking 200ml of water or something.

i know i should test it myself but i can't spare buying any more and i don't have the tools or money to buy the tools needed to test it. just wondering if anyone who is positive about what they received got similar packaging?
Where are you from

idontgiveadvicehere

idontgiveadvicehere

Nov 19, 2021
Is it okay to use UPS as a postal pickup point for receiving N? (instead of a PO box)
Also could someone PM me to confirm I have the right email, please?

C

cgcgcgcg

Feb 17, 2022
Seems UPS lost my package, given there hasn't been any movement at all in over a week. lol. The silver lining is it cleared customs easily. Guess it's time to order again without UPS.

E: I should clarify this isn't meant to turn anyone off from ordering N from D - my interactions with D were smooth and the package made it into my country just fine. Of course, the package getting stalled / misplaced is a very tiny chance and it seemed to unfortunately happen barring some miracle at this point.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SofterSoftest
M

mario5757

Dec 14, 2021
Seems UPS lost my package, given there hasn't been any movement at all in over a week. lol. The silver lining is it cleared customs easily. Guess it's time to order again without UPS.
Which country/area of the world?

Blue Mushroom

Blue Mushroom

Feb 12, 2022
Anyone from Europe who has got their package, how did you fill out the shipments tax declaration (or whatever it's called), especially the type of goods section?

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Anyone from Europe who has got their package, how did you fill out the shipments tax declaration (or whatever it's called), especially the type of goods section?
While you are waiting for answers, you can also search "tax declaration" on this site. There are a bunch of threads with discussion on that topic to help.

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I am getting very desperate and considering emailing this guy but I have no idea what to say. Also, would you guys recommend having all the stuff set up to do a bitcoin transaction beforehand? I have never done this before, and I feel overwhelmed just reading about all the things I need to do in order to set it up. I'm not the most computer literate person in the world. I'd prefer to do WU but then again I don't know what I would say to the guy, or do I just come out and ask? I don't want to mess up my one chance to get this stuff...

Another thing, I need confirm I got the right email from the right place, here on the site when I downloaded the November 2021 ppeh. I am worried about being scammed. I only have so much money saved and I can't afford to do this two or three times. So if someone who has ordered from him before is willing to pm with me, I'm not asking you to give me the email or asking for a source, I just need you to confirm that the email I have is the right one... thanks in advance.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I am getting very desperate and considering emailing this guy but I have no idea what to say.
Just say what you want. Leave out the why's. Get right to the point.

Also, would you guys recommend having all the stuff set up to do a bitcoin transaction beforehand? I have never done this before, and I feel overwhelmed just reading about all the things I need to do in order to set it up. I'm not the most computer literate person in the world. I'd prefer to do WU but then again I don't know what I would say to the guy, or do I just come out and ask? I don't want to mess up my one chance to get this stuff...
Just say you want to do WU.

Reactions: Red Scare
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Ok guys, I see this come up often in threads about purchasing N from D. People often ask What do I say to him? What do I write in my email? How do I even approach him?
I understand it can feel intimidating and you don't want to 'ruin' your chance but D is not some mafia don where you have to grovel and say just the right words to get on his good side. He is literally running a business so just talk to him like you would to any other business owner you want to purchase from.
In you first email it's fine to just say 'Hello, I would like to (or I am very interested in) purchase from you. Please let me know the process to do this. Thanks.' He's not going to ask you how you got his email or why you want the product or anything like that. He KNOWS what you're asking for and where you got his email.
The first reply you'll get is a copy and paste email that everyone gets which outlines all the essential information. The email can come across as terse but you have to understand because of the nature of the business he doesn't want time wasters.
The assumption is if you want to purchase you will reply with your details and if you don't, you will delete his email and forget about it.
If you do decide to purchase just email back the details he asks for and that's it.
As for payment, yes he only offers Monero or Bitcoin in his email but when I emailed him back to confirm that I wanted to order I just said I would like to pay by MoneyGram and he sent me instructions for this. He didn't get angry or hassle me. I just said, I'd like to pay by MoneyGram please and he sent instructions. That's it.
I want to reassure all of you who want to order but are put off by the stories of how he doesn't like questions or doesn't accept this or that type of payment etc that D comes across as a genuinely nice person. Maybe it's an act, I don't know, but when my package was being held by customs and I freaked out and emailed him about he was super helpful and quick to reply so it makes me think he genuinely wants to get his product to the people who need it.
So please don't overthink this. If you want to get the stuff he's just a quick email away. Just get to the point and be friendly and polite like you would with any business.

Last edited:
Reactions: stygal, NSA, Muse and 3 others
M

Minttt

Jan 17, 2020
Does anyone know if D can offer a tracking number?

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Alright think I understand now, thank you both for the reply.

I will wait to email him until I am absolutely sure this is what I want to do. I don't want to waste anybody's time or get into anything before I am ready to go through with it. The only thing I am really worried about now is that it will clear customs and that I will receive it in a timely manner.

I'm just a little worried with people in this thread saying that he is the only source in the world for this right now, makes me feel like I should jump on it while I have the chance in case anything happens or the guy disappears or starts scamming people.

- Edited to say I think that my account is not old enough to send/receive pm's. Before I contact D I'll need to find a way to confirm the email is the same one in the November 2021 ppeh found on the forum here.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Alright think I understand now, thank you both for the reply.

I will wait to email him until I am absolutely sure this is what I want to do. I don't want to waste anybody's time or get into anything before I am ready to go through with it. The only thing I am really worried about now is that it will clear customs and that I will receive it in a timely manner.

I'm just a little worried with people in this thread saying that he is the only source in the world for this right now, makes me feel like I should jump on it while I have the chance in case anything happens or the guy disappears or starts scamming people.
He's probably not the only source in the world, but he is the only public proven source. A safe bet.

Pau MP

Pau MP

Feb 22, 2022
Ok guys, I see this come up often in threads about purchasing N from D. People often ask What do I say to him? What do I write in my email? How do I even approach him?
I understand it can feel intimidating and you don't want to 'ruin' your chance but D is not some mafia don where you have to grovel and say just the right words to get on his good side. He is literally running a business so just talk to him like you would to any other business owner you want to purchase from.
In you first email it's fine to just say 'Hello, I would like to (or I am very interested in) purchase from you. Please let me know the process to do this. Thanks.' He's not going to ask you how you got his email or why you want the product or anything like that. He KNOWS what you're asking for and where you got his email.
The first reply you'll get is a copy and paste email that everyone gets which outlines all the essential information. The email can come across as terse but you have to understand because of the nature of the business he doesn't want time wasters.
The assumption is if you want to purchase you will reply with your details and if you don't, you will delete his email and forget about it.
If you do decide to purchase just email back the details he asks for and that's it.
As for payment, yes he only offers Monero or Bitcoin in his email but when I emailed him back to confirm that I wanted to order I just said I would like to pay by MoneyGram and he sent me instructions for this. He didn't get angry or hassle me. I just said, I'd like to pay by MoneyGram please and he sent instructions. That's it.
I want to reassure all of you who want to order but are put off by the stories of how he doesn't like questions or doesn't accept this or that type of payment etc that D comes across as a genuinely nice person. Maybe it's an act, I don't know, but when my package was being held by customs and I freaked out and emailed him about he was super helpful and quick to reply so it makes me think he genuinely wants to get his product to the people who need it.
So please don't overthink this. If you want to get the stuff he's just a quick email away. Just get to the point and be friendly and polite like you would with any business.
Facts

MIAmartian

MIAmartian

Dec 26, 2020
Ordered my D a little over a week ago, it was supposed to be delivered the 25th but now tracking shows it's been stuck in a warehouse ever since. Anyone else in the US in a similar situation or experience this when receiving your N? How long was it stuck in the warehouse before you received it?

X

xyzblahh

Dec 22, 2021
100%. Just wanted to add that presumably English isn't his first language so keep messages short and to the point. Remember that the risk on his end is much greater than yours (supplier vs end user).

Blue Mushroom

Blue Mushroom

Feb 12, 2022
Great, the contents have been taken to ''additional inspection''. Fucking amazing. Just great.
They're going to test the contents of the bottle, aren't they?

• Hugs
Reactions: Toxic Positivity
Blue Mushroom

Blue Mushroom

Feb 12, 2022
They might only test for common drugs

I hope so.
God fucking damnit. I've tried so many methods over the years, couldn't get any of them to work due to one reason or another and right when I think I'll be able to have a good way out, this happens, of course. Fun. If they find out it's Pentobarbital I'm probably going to get a fine and my family will know that I'm suicidal which will make living even more shit. Woo fucking hoo

M

Midnight12

Mar 3, 2022
솔직히 가짜 이메일이나 연락처를 찾다가 위치를 파악하는 번거로운 과정이 싫다.

공식 사이트에서 구매한 PPH,
나는 PPH 복사본이 커뮤니티 포럼에 떠 있는 것과 다른 점을 모르겠다.

공식 웹사이트에서 그것을 판매하는 PPH의 저자는 또한 그의 이름과 주소를 게시하는 블랙리스트를 만들기 위해 사기꾼에 대해 보도했다.

Blue Mushroom

Blue Mushroom

Feb 12, 2022
I hope so.
God fucking damnit. I've tried so many methods over the years, couldn't get any of them to work due to one reason or another and right when I think I'll be able to have a good way out, this happens, of course. Fun. If they find out it's Pentobarbital I'm probably going to get a fine and my family will know that I'm suicidal which will make living even more shit. Woo fucking hoo
It got through
They released my package

• Love
Reactions: Z-bar, Nemeshisu, xyzblahh and 3 others
Blue Mushroom

Blue Mushroom

Feb 12, 2022
How long was it in customs and are u in us?

It was only in customs for 2~ days, shipping to my country (Estonia) took 5 days. Knowing my country, it'll take a week for them to actually deliver the package to my house but I'm in no hurry so it's fine.

Reactions: finishLana and bad luck
MIAmartian

MIAmartian

Dec 26, 2020
its taking too long in customs so I'm probably just going to order another bottle of N from D, I have the funds but failed delivery purchases aren't cheap and I'd rather not just throw away that type of money. An exit is definitely an investment I'm willing to make though so fingers crossed it's smooth the 2nd go round!

E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
I ordered 2 bottles, one came broken. I ordered a second and it is being delayed for a while at customs. It is causing me so much stress. I'm grateful to D because I wouldn't have any without him. I just don't understand why he writes the description of the package as so different from what is actually inside.

Blue Mushroom

Blue Mushroom

Feb 12, 2022
It was only in customs for 2~ days, shipping to my country (Estonia) took 5 days. Knowing my country, it'll take a week for them to actually deliver the package to my house but I'm in no hurry so it's fine.
Update
I am in possession of the bottle, all is good, looks legit. Tried chugging 100ml of water to see how fast I can get it down and it was easy, will try with alcohol next to see if that's any harder heh. Hopefully them testing the liquid didn't shorten the shelf life of it (they didn't remove the cap) since I've no intention of becoming an hero as of right now.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I ordered 2 bottles, one came broken. I ordered a second and it is being delayed for a while at customs. It is causing me so much stress. I'm grateful to D because I wouldn't have any without him. I just don't understand why he writes the description of the package as so different from what is actually inside.
It is common. I bought some types of pipe tobacco that were not sold in Europe and the seller always put "perfumes","books"... It's easier for it to pass without attracting attention than if you put Nembutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.