Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Chainsaw

Sweet Chainsaw

Dec 6, 2020
Just found out that importing N will result in 10 years in prison or $300,000 in Japan.
Fuck!!

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
How long should you not be found for?

Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Idk I just had a long conversation with him today because the package is being held up and he was super helpful. Yeah it comes across as if he's kinda blunt but it was actually really nice to talk to him.
Can you keep us posted on whether you receive it. @Trattkantarellen198 package was held up as well and still is 2 weeks later.

Reactions: bad luck and yive
B

burningred

Nov 9, 2021
Has anyone from Brazil bought it? If you can send me any info, I'd be grateful.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Mine was held over for a couple days and opened at customs in the states. They may have taken enclosed meto. I'm going to have a coronary for the stress and distress of the whole process, taking care of my CBT that way.

• Wow
Reactions: Interloper
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Can you give D your phone number btw? For them to give it to UPS or DHL

Frog

Frog

Jan 4, 2022
Is it normal for D to not ask for your name before giving you his BTC address?

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
is it safe to store N at home [for example, given the fact that it was delivered to the home address] for a long time and not use it? is there any chance that something will be suspected and you will get in trouble with the law? what do you think? ie, even if it passes customs and you receive it, can there be any problems after that?

Last edited:
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
is it safe to store N at home [for example, given the fact that it was delivered to the home address] for a long time and not use it? is there any chance that something will be suspected and you will get in trouble with the law? what do you think? ie, even if it passes customs and you receive it, can there be any problems after that?
You say it is for self-consumption. Here in Spain, that is not penalized. I suppose that the legislation changes in each country. It is good to be informed.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
You say it is for self-consumption. Here in Spain, that is not penalized. I suppose that the legislation changes in each country. It is good to be informed.
in my country it doesn't work like that. you can get from 3 to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to 7000$... simply because you kept it. it's terrible

• Aww..
Reactions: bad luck
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
There won't be any problems- but I would say hide it somewhere safe when you receive it, for good measure. And in a week or two when nothing has happened, I think you can be fairly certain no one is going to come knocking.

Is it normal for D to not ask for your name before giving you his BTC address?
I'm not familiar with using crypto when dealing with D, only WU... But he only needs your name and address once he goes to ship the package so I would say yes. As long as you are using the email from the Nov PPH in the resources thread here, it's fine.

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
Is using the "hold for pickup" option for UPS not a good idea?

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Hello, I've 'officially' left this site, outlining my reasons in a long post a few days ago but I just wanted to come back and share my experiences with getting N to give back to the community because I've gotten so much out of it.
I don't live in the US or Europe. I contacted D and got a prompt response. I paid using MoneyGram with no problem. No one at MoneyGram asked me what I was sending the money for or how I knew the person I was sending to. I got an email from D with tracking number 24 hours later. By UPS it took six days for the N to get from Mexico to my country. Then it just kept saying 'item awaiting clearance' for several days. I got worried that I was not going to receive my package or that I'd receive it in six weeks as happened to someone else from my country so I contacted D again explaining the situation and that the courier company UPS hands over to in my country is very slow. We had a nice conversation and made an arrangement for an alternate shipment via a different courier hoping it would be faster.
To my infinite surprise I got my package today. It took 6 days to get from Mexico to the country and then a week to get from customs to me. When I received it, there was a big label on the package saying customs had opened it which made me freak out. So I opened up the package and there was a little card inside saying customs had opened the package but found nothing of concern and no items had been removed. They opened one of the little boxes but that's it. I did not lose any of the product.
(Also, the label on the package says UPS Amazon and I have no idea what amazon has to do with it?)
To be honest I'm really shocked. I've been dreaming about this for months, ever since I got on SS. I never thought I'd be able to source or receive this stuff so having it is surreal. I'm excited but I'm also really anxious and on edge. Not about anything to do with customs but it's like now that I have a CTB method so close it's like my SI is revving up and my fear of death is through the roof. Also the fear of what if this isn't N? What if I drink it and it just fucks me up? Paranoid thoughts creeping in. I don't know how to explain. For now I'm going to try to live and go on for as long as I can and stay off this site.
I don't want to give out any more details so I'll be logging off now. Thank you to everyone that has helped me through the process of acquiring the golden ticket. Much love.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: lmon, VoidDesirer22, Eternal Oblivion and 6 others
H

hellohello

Feb 4, 2022
Could people let me know how it is ordering N to the US (east coast) ? Customs etc. thanks!

Reactions: Theanswer
Y

yo_no_soy_el_pollo2

Dec 29, 2021
Has anyone used a fake name when ordering N from D? Was a signature required on delivery?

Reactions: yive
J

justtiredofit

Feb 14, 2022
Hello, I've 'officially' left this site, outlining my reasons in a long post a few days ago but I just wanted to come back and share my experiences with getting N to give back to the community because I've gotten so much out of it.
I don't live in the US or Europe. I contacted D and got a prompt response. I paid using MoneyGram with no problem. No one at MoneyGram asked me what I was sending the money for or how I knew the person I was sending to. I got an email from D with tracking number 24 hours later. By UPS it took six days for the N to get from Mexico to my country. Then it just kept saying 'item awaiting clearance' for several days. I got worried that I was not going to receive my package or that I'd receive it in six weeks as happened to someone else from my country so I contacted D again explaining the situation and that the courier company UPS hands over to in my country is very slow. We had a nice conversation and made an arrangement for an alternate shipment via a different courier hoping it would be faster.
To my infinite surprise I got my package today. It took 6 days to get from Mexico to the country and then a week to get from customs to me. When I received it, there was a big label on the package saying customs had opened it which made me freak out. So I opened up the package and there was a little card inside saying customs had opened the package but found nothing of concern and no items had been removed. They opened one of the little boxes but that's it. I did not lose any of the product.
(Also, the label on the package says UPS Amazon and I have no idea what amazon has to do with it?)
To be honest I'm really shocked. I've been dreaming about this for months, ever since I got on SS. I never thought I'd be able to source or receive this stuff so having it is surreal. I'm excited but I'm also really anxious and on edge. Not about anything to do with customs but it's like now that I have a CTB method so close it's like my SI is revving up and my fear of death is through the roof. Also the fear of what if this isn't N? What if I drink it and it just fucks me up? Paranoid thoughts creeping in. I don't know how to explain. For now I'm going to try to live and go on for as long as I can and stay off this site.
I don't want to give out any more details so I'll be logging off now. Thank you to everyone that has helped me through the process of acquiring the golden ticket. Much love.
I didn't know MoneyGram provided the payment option D needed based on his reply to me.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I didn't know MoneyGram provided the payment option D needed based on his reply to me.
Several people have paid this way but you must arrange it with him personally.

Reactions: justtiredofit
Blue Mushroom

Blue Mushroom

Feb 12, 2022
Decided to finally contact D since I got my coinbase account working again but his email really caught me off guard due to all the broken English and poor/confusing wording. Everyone else got the same copy pasta first email? Did I type the email out wrong? God damnit

K

km0990

Feb 22, 2022
Has anyone been able to get in touch with D in the past few days?

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
Has anyone been able to get in touch with D in the past few days?
Yes
Decided to finally contact D since I got my coinbase account working again but his email really caught me off guard due to all the broken English and poor/confusing wording. Everyone else got the same copy pasta first email? Did I type the email out wrong? God damnit
Yes

Blue Mushroom

Blue Mushroom

Feb 12, 2022
Thanks for the confirmation (guessing you meant that yes, it is him).
Didn't expect it to be this pricy but oh well, not going to need the money anyway once I get consumed by the void :3c

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Has anyone used a fake name when ordering N from D? Was a signature required on delivery?
Best to use a name that is linked eith your delivery address. Better to use genuine name than a fake one and risk raising a red flag. It's a common misconception that it's better to use fake details (understandably) but it doesn't add any benefits.

T

Treeline589

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
I thought I saw this asked before but can't find where it has been asked so I am asking again. Can anyone point me to the page in the PPeH where I can find D's email address? Thanks!

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It depends which edition you're looking at but it's generally in the 300's I think. If you go to the index at the start and double click on the nembutal section it will skip you straight there and the address is in that section towards the end I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.