Status
Not open for further replies.
ClaireBear31

ClaireBear31

Just... why?
Jan 18, 2020
I made a transfer to D and sent him proof of payment but now haven't heard back from him when he usually replies quickly. I used the email address in the PPeH from Nov 2021 and the email address was confirmed for me before I contacted him. Getting kinda worried now... any advice?
Just give it a bit... by the time he emailed me a tracking number, I had already received the package! Lol. It was quick, but I completely understand the nerve-wracking agony of waiting and not knowing.

• Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Ta555 and Dead Meat
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Just give it a bit... by the time he emailed me a tracking number, I had already received the package! Lol. It was quick, but I completely understand the nerve-wracking agony of waiting and not knowing.
Thanks but I'm not in the US so it's extra stressful :( I just wish he'd reply and say he received payment. That would help me not stress!

Last edited:
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Thanks but I'm not in the US so it's extra stressful :( I just wish he'd reply and say he received payment. That would help me not stress!
Oddly happy to see you again. If you received confirmation on your end that the transaction happened, then it happened; most of these guys make a new crypto address for every customer so he knows it's you who sent it to that address if that's something else you're worried about.

You could also enter the address he gave you into a blockchain explorer and see the transactions.

Reactions: justsayin
T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
Deleting as too much information*

Last edited:
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
but it's still in the US.
Has it been in the same location this whole time? Because mine took like 4 days just to go from MX to the last US depot. Is yours currently in KY? That's where mine stayed the longest.

Last edited:
ClaireBear31

ClaireBear31

Just... why?
Jan 18, 2020
I ordered to the UK and it told me the expected delivery date was today (07/02/2022) but it's still in the US. Getting slightly worried/concerned now even though it's only been 4 days since it was actually posted by D. Is this normal for UPS to be wrong about the expected delivery date?
We had some terrible weather and many states were affected - the mail was not being delievered at all.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Oddly happy to see you again. If you received confirmation on your end that the transaction happened, then it happened; most of these guys make a new crypto address for every customer so he knows it's you who sent it to that address if that's something else you're worried about.

You could also enter the address he gave you into a blockchain explorer and see the transactions.
Hey! Thanks for the kind words. I didn't pay using crypto because it was too hard for me. He was good about giving instructions for alternative payment so I promptly did that and sent him proof. Haven't heard back :( when I first emailed to enquire he replied in like 40 mins.

• Hugs
Reactions: justsayin and Interloper
T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
Has it been in the same location this whole time? Because mine took like 4 days just to go from MX to the last US depot. Is yours currently in KY? That's where mine stayed the longest.

*Deleting as too much information.*
We had some terrible weather and many states were affected - the mail was not being delievered at all.

Thanks - I hope that's the case with delays

Last edited:
_Seeking

_Seeking

I'm only here for this moment
Dec 16, 2021
Hey! Thanks for the kind words. I didn't pay using crypto because it was too hard for me. He was good about giving instructions for alternative payment so I promptly did that and sent him proof. Haven't heard back :( when I first emailed to enquire he replied in like 40 mins.
I am in the same boat, couldn't figure out crypto so did an alternative, haven't heard back but patiently waiting and hoping. I was planning to wait another day or two before contacting, I don't want to be an annoyance. I know they received payment as of earlier today.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I am in the same boat, couldn't figure out crypto so did an alternative, haven't heard back but patiently waiting and hoping. I was planning to wait another day or two before contacting, I don't want to be an annoyance. I know they received payment as of earlier today.
I really hope you're right. I'm getting quite anxious over it.

E

Eternal Oblivion

Student
Nov 23, 2021
I've readed this whole thread as I plain to buy n from him soon. So far I've not seen anyone complaining about being scammed. If I were you guys I'd just give some days. It will arrive.
May I ask what method was used? If it can't be desclosed I'd welcome a private message. Thanks a bunch

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Well lads, just wanted to update you all that D got back to me and everything is going as it should so far.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, raghu1977, brainpain2 and 3 others
Sadboyspecimen

Sadboyspecimen

Feb 8, 2022
Is this still an available option? Could someone explain it to me in better detail? What wiki? What is PPeh? Sorry for being such a noob lol
Is this still an available option? Could someone explain it to me in better detail? What wiki? What is PPeh? Sorry for being such a noob lol
Nm guys, I figured it out lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
N is my first option, but I'm too scared that my package will get caught by customs and go to jail just because I want to die ... that's why I chose the SN method
Not sure where you live but you likely won't go to jail. Can't even prove that you ordered it. They'll likely just seize it

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
For someone weighing 90 kg (198 lb) is 1 more bottle necessary? in the PPhE I have not seen anything about it.

I have been an alcoholic and still have a good tolerance for alcohol. I had thought N power with a few glasses of whiskey. That should be enough. I also have valium and xanax.

A

anywherebuthere

Sep 9, 2021
Tracked the package & yesterday it had a delivery date for today , now it's not showing a delivery date & shows delivery date will be shown when available . Should I be concerned ?

L

lookingformywife

Dec 3, 2021
I was able to get an Barbiturate testing kit from Exit Intetnational, which I used to test the Nembutal I got from D. It came out positive, so it's legit.

Reactions: _Seeking, LostMyWorld, GentleJerk and 3 others
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Hello. I'm considering buying N. Could someone confirm D email privately? I have the one that appears in the PPhE of November 2021.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Hello. I'm considering buying N. Could someone confirm D email privately? I have the one that appears in the PPhE of November 2021.
If it's the PPeH found in this forum, yes the address is genuine.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/

Reactions: GentleJerk and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
If it's the PPeH found in this forum, yes the address is genuine.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/
Thanks a lot. I'm going to raise an amount of money and take a risk.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, GentleJerk and intr0verse
S

sarahwilliams

Feb 1, 2022
Hi, this is my first post here. I'm just wondering, did D ever call anyone on their phone after making contact with him via email? I just want to make sure the source I have is real.

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Hi, this is my first post here. I'm just wondering, did D ever call anyone on their phone after making contact with him via email? I just want to make sure the source I have is real.
Doesn't sound right. It's not the way he operates at all

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I do not think that's possible

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021

You want a Mexican drug dealer to call you on the phone?

Blue Mushroom

Blue Mushroom

Feb 12, 2022
Are you implying he called you or are you just asking if anyone has gotten a call from him? Either way, guess I'm not contacting him and ordering my N before this gets solved. Your source is real if it's the same email as the one in the latest PPeH which was linked above you.

I

Indomie89

Mar 31, 2020
I'm having a bit of a hard time deciphering which email in ppeh belongs to D. Can someone help me locate the page? Thank you ❤️

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
Does anyone know where I can get n in England because I don't want to import its illegal I can't take that risk of going through customs

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Tracked the package & yesterday it had a delivery date for today , now it's not showing a delivery date & shows delivery date will be shown when available . Should I be concerned ?
Do you live outside of the US? If you're outside the US this is normal. UPS contract out local courier companies to deliver their stuff. UPS are super fast at getting it to your country but then it all depends on how good your local courier company is. Google and see who UPS uses in your country. I did that and unfortunately UPS contracts to the most useless, slowest shitty courier company here. So I'm really angry because now I don't know when or if I'll be getting my stuff at all. It's in the country but now I play the waiting game for who knows how long.
Does anyone know where I can get n in England because I don't want to import its illegal I can't take that risk of going through customs
Anything arriving from overseas will go through customs, no matter where it's coming from. Or are you asking about a source IN England? The only legitimate source that is known and shared on this site is D.

E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
Please help. I've been desperately searching for N for years. I found an email address for D. Source 2 "B". It starts with mx. Is that correct / current. Any help would be appreciated so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.