Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
In the PPH i ve read, that b (d) accept bitcoin or monero. In this thread some guys also used
WU. Now i am a little bit confused. I also would prefer WU, the online-version, i guess.
If you use WU, you will have to go to a physical location to send it

Reactions: Iwantodiepleasehelp and GentleJerk
T

ToughLife

Oct 24, 2021
I downloaded PPeh November 2021 edition but couldn't find D's email. Can someone PM me D's email address please?

I

Iwantodiepleasehelp

Happiness is death🤗
Jan 24, 2022
Can anybody share N with me?
My package arrived and it is very well-done... I will not give details because I absolutely want to protect D and he is my new favorite person on the planet, lol. He knows what he is doing, and customs should not be an issue for the vast majority of people. Honestly, the way he has done it makes it easier to 'hide in plain sight', in my home at least. D is nothing short of an ANGEL.

The relief I feel now, just having this in hand!!! When my partner went off on one of his screaming/punching fits yesterday, I was able to get through it just by picturing the package in my mind and where I have it hidden currently. I felt a calm I have never felt! I kept thinking over and over in my head, "You think you own me, you think control me, but you have no idea what is coming and that *I* am actually in charge of my own life..."

Now, to continue putting together my "Final" Playlist that I plan to listen to as I CTB...
You are very lucky.. i wish i can accompany you in CTB

C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
What do you think he would do though?

There was one guy's friend here whose package got stuck in the Louisville UPS facility, don't think it ever came. (nor a letter, so it probably just got destroyed)
That's my friends'.2packages from A got stuck in Louisville but after 2 months got released.1package from D is lost forever.All of them were sent to HongKong,I don't know why.

Reactions: lmon and Interloper
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
That's my friends'.2packages from A got stuck in Louisville but after 2 months got released.1package from D is lost forever.All of them were sent to HongKong,I don't know why.

Did he get the one from A after it was released?

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
I downloaded PPeh November 2021 edition but couldn't find D's email. Can someone PM me D's email address please?
The email address is in there. You just have to pay attention to what you're reading.

Reactions: demuic and justsayin
T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
I've just read another thread saying a new version of PPeh was released on January 14th and is now referring to the user as "B" and somebody in that thread has also said that the email address starts with "b" instead of the "d" that we've seen in the Nov edition.

Can anybody shed some light onto this new change? And whether the email from the Nov edition is still okay to use? Slightly stressing as was planning on making my order today using the email from the Nov 21 edition but am worried it's not the same person anymore.

Reactions: Muse
Muse

Muse

Dec 23, 2021
I plan to contact D too. But I would like to be sure that the email is the good one. Could someone PM me please?
Is a transaction to France possible?

idontgiveadvicehere

idontgiveadvicehere

Nov 19, 2021
I've just read another thread saying a new version of PPeh was released on January 14th and is now referring to the user as "B" and somebody in that thread has also said that the email address starts with "b" instead of the "d" that we've seen in the Nov edition.

Can anybody shed some light onto this new change? And whether the email from the Nov edition is still okay to use? Slightly stressing as was planning on making my order today using the email from the Nov 21 edition but am worried it's not the same person anymore.
I would like to know as well if anyone can PM me the email address they got N from.

_Seeking

_Seeking

I'm only here for this moment
Dec 16, 2021
The e-mail has not changed, it still starts with D. I am subscribed to the PPeH that updates on an ongoing basis. You are good to get it from the downloaded November PPeH.

Reactions: justsayin and Somber
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
The e-mail has not changed, it still starts with D. I am subscribed to the PPeH that updates on an ongoing basis. You are good to get it from the downloaded November PPeH.
Same

X

xyzblahh

Dec 22, 2021
Has anyone received tracking info from D in the last few days?

enau

enau

Student
Apr 15, 2021
which shipping is the best for europe ( ups is often crappy where i live x) )?
is the risk with custom seizure higher with a more expansive shipping office ?

Last edited:
B

bobsterthelobster

Jan 27, 2022
First post here wanted to share my experience

I paid with btc, D shipped the N the next day, and I received it the day after (I'm in NA). I never received a tracking number btw so don't be concerned if he doesn't send you one. Smooth transaction from start to finish!

Reactions: Chronicillness
Susu

Susu

Dec 19, 2021
The contact for D is not in the version of PPH I found on this board. It must be outdated, and the current paid version requires subscribers to be over 50 with proof via ID. How is everyone getting access?
Did you download the Nov version? It's in there. If you didn't find it you didn't read it.

X

xyzblahh

Dec 22, 2021
First post here wanted to share my experience

I paid with btc, D shipped the N the next day, and I received it the day after (I'm in NA). I never received a tracking number btw so don't be concerned if he doesn't send you one. Smooth transaction from start to finish!
But did you at least receive communication after you sent payment? That's what I'm worried about but of course D is a busy person.

B

bobsterthelobster

Jan 27, 2022
But did you at least receive communication after you sent payment? That's what I'm worried about but of course D is a busy person.

Yes he followed up with me less than 24 hours later to confirm that he received payment. But he also needed my name to include on the shipping address because I never gave it to him.

D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
My package arrived and it is very well-done... I will not give details because I absolutely want to protect D and he is my new favorite person on the planet, lol. He knows what he is doing, and customs should not be an issue for the vast majority of people. Honestly, the way he has done it makes it easier to 'hide in plain sight', in my home at least. D is nothing short of an ANGEL.

The relief I feel now, just having this in hand!!! When my partner went off on one of his screaming/punching fits yesterday, I was able to get through it just by picturing the package in my mind and where I have it hidden currently. I felt a calm I have never felt! I kept thinking over and over in my head, "You think you own me, you think control me, but you have no idea what is coming and that *I* am actually in charge of my own life..."

Now, to continue putting together my "Final" Playlist that I plan to listen to as I CTB...
lol definitely the favorite person on the planet for me too

_Seeking

_Seeking

Dec 16, 2021
I was hoping to buy N using WU, but it seems like he wants bitcoin or Monero and I have no idea how to do this. I e-mailed him and asked about WU, he sent me an e-mail right back that seemed standard form but asked for me to tell him whether BTC or Monero, when I sent back and asked again, he didn't get back to me so I think he probably wants me to do BTC/Monero.

I see there are some "Bitcoin ATMs" near me that I could go to, but what do they mean about a wallet? How do I get a wallet and how do I put it in the wallet. I was planning to use cash for WU, and want to use cash for BTC, but it sounds like these might be real ATMs where you must use your bank account, and I do not want a link to my bank account. I would then have to go through the trouble of opening a new bank account which sounds so exhausting.

I am so exhausted and in pain which I feel is making me very stupid. Someone tried explaining earlier in this thread but it only made me more confused. I feel like I am asking stupid questions, but it makes no sense to me. If someone could answer me these questions, it would be very helpful. I'm trying to google, but it is only making me feel more stupid.

I think someone should write a "Bitcoin for Extreme Dummies" book, I would read that.

• Hugs
Reactions: ineedtoctb, Istanbulite, Dead Meat and 1 other person
H

hellohello

Feb 4, 2022
In the book and in another thread it says that you have to be over 50 years old. Is everyone who has purchased from D here 50 or over? Does he ask you/ confirm your age?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
_Seeking

_Seeking

Dec 16, 2021
Is there anyone around I could PM about crypto? I think I just wasted 2 hours with Coinbase, as it sounds like it takes 2 weeks to verify you. I have cash and don't understand why I have to wait, since I won't be linking a bank account but it sounds like they will need to verify who I am. I will never use crypto again after this transaction, and it seems as though D does not accept WU anymore.

Edit: I am such a dumbass. I signed up for Coinbase but they will only allow me to buy $100 in BTC per week with my debit card, as it is a new account. I didn't foresee that as I have over 50 grand in this account. So now it will take me at least 8 weeks, which I doubt I have, and that is if BTC doesn't go way down in the mean time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
In the book and in another thread it says that you have to be over 50 years old. Is everyone who has purchased from D here 50 or over? Does he ask you/ confirm your age?
You don't have to be over 50 to purchase N. D doesn't ask your age. He also doesn't ask you to send him a receipt proving that you purchased the PPH. PN just put this in the latest edition in order to sell more books.

• Hugs
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Someone recently said that D, prefers Bitcoin cash or Monero now. I was going to use Western Union but I will have to find out if that is still an option. Anyway, I am from the UK. I use Coinbase. My question is: Does D tell you how much UK pounds (or do you send BTC) to buy 2 bottles of Nembutal? And if so how much would that cost? Here is what it would look like to send from this platform.

How much Btc

• Hugs
Intelligent_Panic99

Intelligent_Panic99

Student
Jan 4, 2022
I've contacted D using an email address from Nov 2021 (PPH). I am nervous to hit send on the bitcoin. Anyone want to hold my hand?

• Hugs
Reactions: Z-bar, Dead Meat and Somber
E

Eternal Oblivion

Student
Nov 23, 2021
Is there anyone around I could PM about crypto? I think I just wasted 2 hours with Coinbase, as it sounds like it takes 2 weeks to verify you. I have cash and don't understand why I have to wait, since I won't be linking a bank account but it sounds like they will need to verify who I am. I will never use crypto again after this transaction, and it seems as though D does not accept WU anymore.

Edit: I am such a dumbass. I signed up for Coinbase but they will only allow me to buy $100 in BTC per week with my debit card, as it is a new account. I didn't foresee that as I have over 50 grand in this account. So now it will take me at least 8 weeks, which I doubt I have, and that is if BTC doesn't go way down in the mean time.
Any luck?

R

raghu1977

Nerd
Jan 29, 2022
I've contacted D using an email address from Nov 2021 (PPH). I am nervous to hit send on the bitcoin. Anyone want to hold my hand?
Do it. I got it a few days ago. Absolutely reliable. Ofc - there are no certainties in this world. But he is professional.

I doubt he gets much repeat business though 😂

• Hugs
Intelligent_Panic99

Intelligent_Panic99

Student
Jan 4, 2022
Do it. I got it a few days ago. Absolutely reliable. Ofc - there are no certainties in this world. But he is professional.

I doubt he gets much repeat business though 😂
thanks! So I am about to order...but just one bottle. Will is be enough. I'm just a regular sized person. PPH says 100ml is enough...

• Hugs
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I made a transfer to D and sent him proof of payment but now haven't heard back from him when he usually replies quickly. I used the email address in the PPeH from Nov 2021 and the email address was confirmed for me before I contacted him. Getting kinda worried now... any advice?

• Hugs
Status
Not open for further replies.