Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
How much did you pay for one bottle?
The price varies depending on your location. I'm pretty sure it's cheapest if sent to the US. The further away you get the more expensive due to shipping costs. I'm not sure if we're allowed to discuss specifics of price. It's also understandably frowned upon to inadvertently disclose courier service providers used.

Last edited:
_Seeking

_Seeking

I'm only here for this moment
Dec 16, 2021
I live in the US, in a high-rise where all packages go through the front office and when it comes, you get a code to enter the room. Other tenants are fairly trustworthy as far as stealing a package, but I am worried about it looking suspicious to the front office. Would it be better to rent a UPS box? I have a PO Box, but I think he does not ship to PO Boxes. Has anyone tried a UPS box?

Mukey

Mukey

Departure
Oct 18, 2021
does he accept bitcoin via cashapp? like does he have a cashtag?

C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
I have the Coinbase app. It has a send feature. Do I need another app, like Coinbase Wallet or Trust Wallet, to send btc to D?
If bitcoin is not available,can I pay through Moneygram or WU?

Starchaser

Starchaser

Student
Oct 8, 2019
That's a good question. I have enough powder for 2 attempts on top of the bottles you've mentioned. That's a lot and I've probably went overboard, I'm gonna admit that. That's enough N for several attempts. But I'm gonna explain why I made that decision and it's a very rational one.

I've been suicidal for over 13 years and during my entire life, I never had the ability to leave in a peaceful manner. I remember when I became suicidal the first time when I was 14 years old, it was such a traumatizing moment to realize that I'm not gonna be able to leave with dignity and that all the methods that were avaiable to me during that time were violent and painful. I'm never gonna forget that. And that's the only reason why I survived during all these years. I was simply forced to live and I don't want to get into that position ever again. I just can't. Back in 2018 when I received N for the first time in my life, I finally felt free. I was in control of my life, I knew that. I knew nothing could take that away from me but to make sure it's gonna stay that way, I made another purchase in 2020 and now I've bought N for the final time. Long story short: it's simply a safety mechanism. I'm pretty confident I've permanently ensured my autonomy with that last purchase of N. It might seem obessive but for me, there is no price on a peaceful death. I could literally fail my attempts repeatedly, mess up in grandios manner, drop one of my bottles accidently and I'd still have enough N to go for another attempt and that makes me sleep well at night. My right to die is bulletproof and nothing is gonna change that, no matter what.

And right now, D seems to be the last known and reliable N vendor in business - at least in this community - and that's why I made one final purchase. It might be my last chance for a while to get my hands on legit N.
Damn, I identified myself.
I ordered 2 bottles some days ago but I'm thinking about ordering +2 or +3.... just in case I fuck everything up and I will be using one of the bottles to test it properly without worrying of fucking up my N's.

I don't pretend to catch the bed right now, but having those bottles at safety on my home, will bring extremely peace to me.
I don't think it's obsessive, no price on a peaceful death ^- ^

• Love
Reactions: Leiden, DontGiveAshiit and GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
i can only afford one bottle from D, should i risk it since most people are taking 2 bottles
One bottle will have just over 6g which is enough. People have easily died from as little as 2g. The use of 10-12g+ is excessive but designed to eliminate the very rare occurrence of a prolonged event.
he included 2 bottles when I only paid for one... I don't know why. Meto is also included
The whole shabangabang! D is the man
but I am worried about it looking suspicious to the front office
Don't worry, it will not look suspicious. I'm sure plenty of people order similar looking gifts and things from amazon all the time.
can I pay through Moneygram or WU?
Yes. Works fine.

Reactions: _Seeking
X

xyzblahh

Dec 22, 2021
Has anyone managed to get successful delivery in the UK? PM me if you'd prefer to stay incog

_Seeking

_Seeking

Dec 16, 2021
Don't worry, it will not look suspicious. I'm sure plenty of people order similar looking gifts and things from amazon all the time.
Thanks, I think I'm just a bit paranoid about ordering.

Reactions: GentleJerk
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Has anyone managed to get successful delivery in the UK? PM me if you'd prefer to stay incog
Many have posted on the forums detailing successfully receiving it in the UK. Usually reporting delivery in around one weeks time.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Trjan and xyzblahh
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
It's so expensive. I've decided on N but don't think I want to ctb straight away, maybe in a few months.. I've even considered haggling with D. Probably a bad idea..

KlMeNw

KlMeNw

They killed me at seven, I just didn't know it- Me
Dec 15, 2021
It's so expensive. I've decided on N but don't think I want to ctb straight away, maybe in a few months.. I've even considered haggling with D. Probably a bad idea..
I wouls not haggle if I were you, he is literally your only source rn and if you piss him off your royally screwed...

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I wouls not haggle if I were you, he is literally your only source rn and if you piss him off your royally screwed...

What's the point of haggling when purchasing a suicide method? It's not like you will take your money with you when you leave this life :wink:

Reactions: LittleBlackCat
Catloaf

Catloaf

disabled • slowly withering away 🍂
Aug 14, 2021
What's the point of haggling when purchasing a suicide method? It's not like you will take your money with you when you leave this life :wink:
Situations are different. You'll never know why someone can't afford it.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Does anyone know how long N is good for? I think I remember people saying two years but I'm not sure.

B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Good question.. I've read it's good for 12 months
This question comes up all the time. It's noted in the PPH. It's 20+ years if stored correctly and unopened. When it goes bad, it takes on a milky look to it (no longer clear). So just keep an eye on that.

• Love
Reactions: CrossroadsCurious, Foresight, WhiteRabbit and 1 other person
_Seeking

_Seeking

Dec 16, 2021
This may be a stupid question but if I were to use WU, do I go in person and pay in cash? I would assume doing it online via a bank account would not be a smart idea. I don't understand BTC or Monero, but if I have to, I could probably learn.

M

Matthtvr

Dec 2, 2021
Hi you pay in cash at WU. More expensive but i think safer as mr D also Said. Western union exchange Cost is really High. 1000usd became like 1200 USD.

ClaireBear31

ClaireBear31

Just... why?
Jan 18, 2020
This may be a stupid question but if I were to use WU, do I go in person and pay in cash? I would assume doing it online via a bank account would not be a smart idea. I don't understand BTC or Monero, but if I have to, I could probably learn.
I opted for Moneygram and used a debit card to process it online. Just don't use a credit card because that may be flagged for fraud. Due to my circumstances, I could not go in person, so I was grateful that I could do it online. I received an email that the money was picked up last night but have not received further word from D.

Reactions: whitefeather and _Seeking
Mukey

Mukey

Departure
Oct 18, 2021
i asked him about WU and he hasnt replied yet, does he go a bit slower when mentioning WU? now im worried i feel like i drove him away and i guess the people who use WU with him get less priority?

Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
Don't stress about it, people have reported success with using WU. I'm sure he'll get back to you.

Reactions: GentleJerk and LittleBlackCat
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
Some people have said they've been asked questions at WU about why they are transferring the money, and have made up something to say. Has anyone been asked for reasons, if so what did you say? Friend? Family member?
It says on WU that they carry out checks before the money is sent, I wonder what the checks are

Reactions: GentleJerk
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
I opted for Moneygram and used a debit card to process it online. Just don't use a credit card because that may be flagged for fraud. Due to my circumstances, I could not go in person, so I was grateful that I could do it online. I received an email that the money was picked up last night but have not received further word from D.
Could you keep us updated as to when you receive it as I am looking at paying this way.

Reactions: ClaireBear31
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
What's wrong with simply using crypto?

Sounds a lot less secure to go through Western Union. Especially when you do it in person (camera) or when you use a credit or debit card (full disclosure, adress included).

Reactions: Catloaf
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
What's wrong with simply using crypto?

Sounds a lot less secure to go through Western Union. Especially when you do it in person (camera) or when you use a credit or debit card (full disclosure, adress included).
I think some people don't know how. Coinbase is pretty easy to figure out and I'm a dumbass at this kind of stuff.

Reactions: anywherebuthere and GentleJerk
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
I think some people don't know how. Coinbase is pretty easy to figure out and I'm a dumbass at this kind of stuff.
You exchange money for crypto (Monero is anonymous), you receive it in your wallet and you transfer it to the other person's wallet is not more complicated than earning money, receiving it in your bank account and transferring it to the other person's bank account and it excluded the extra step of going to ye olde WU shoppe.

What am I missing?

Reactions: Catloaf
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
You exchange money for crypto (Monero is anonymous), you receive it in your wallet and you transfer it to the other person's wallet is not more complicated than earning money, receiving it in your bank account and transferring it to the other person's bank account and it excluded the extra step of going to ye olde WU shoppe.

What am I missing?
I think some people are just intimidated? I'm not sure.

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
I can confirm the intimidation angle, the brain is weird. Maybe someone has ethical issues with crypto and want no part of it, or maybe they straight up can't/it's too much work compared to just handing the money to some clerk.

Last edited:
Reactions: January-ish, cyanol and LittleBlackCat
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
I can't speak for everyone but my depression makes it difficult to string a sentence together at times, the whole crypto thing feels too much to get my head around.

Could also be an age thing. I'm in my 30's .. I feel older

• Hugs
Reactions: aristotle is ok, Sides, GentleJerk and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.