Status
Not open for further replies.
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
That was when A turned scammer. D's bottles have been landing fine
What about him being scammer made that happen though? Isn't it just the drugs themselves they're looking for? (Genuinely not trying to be a jerk btw just trying to understand the situation here!)

T

tupacshakur987123

Dec 18, 2021
Received my N from D. Came in a bottle with a different label. How do we know for sure it's 100% pure N. Should we test it first for purity ?

Last edited:
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Received my N from D. Came in a ********* bottle lol. How do we know for sure it's 100% pure N. Should we test it first for purity ?
You should edit your post as soon as possible to remove the info about what was disguised into.
No need to test it as long as the bottles are sealed.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
I believe someone linked a spanish testing facility you can send it to, but it will cost you. Don't rember what site it was though.

J

just_wanna_die

Jun 2, 2021
It looks clear

Edited
Ok, that's fine. There is also a non-sterile version also used for animal euthanasia with a higher concentration of N and is dyed green. According to PPeH it is 300mg/ml, so only 30ml of it is lethal if taken. Would be great if the green version was available! (Far less to drink) The clear version is 60mg/ml, or 6 grams of N total in a 100ml bottle.

T

tupacshakur987123

Dec 18, 2021
Ok, that's fine. There is also a non-sterile version also used for animal euthanasia with a higher concentration of N and is dyed green. According to PPeH it is 300mg/ml, so only 30ml of it is lethal if taken. Would be great if the green version was available! (Far less to drink) The clear version is 60mg/ml, or 6 grams of N total in a 100ml bottle.
I have 2 100ml bottles. Is one bottle enough for a 5'9 150 lb man or should I drink both?

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
I have 2 100ml bottles. Is one bottle enough for a 5'9 150 lb man or should I drink both?
Two bottles would be more reliable and will speed up the process thus making it less likely to be found too early.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
J

just_wanna_die

Jun 2, 2021

If I were you (and you were not planning to cbt with a friend or loved one), I would take both for the reasons intr0verse said. The more you take, the faster it will do what you want (and I'd also wash it down with a shot or 2 of your favorite booze, like whiskey, vodka, scotch, or whatever) and situate yourself where you will not be found for a while (12 to 24 hours would be best, even if you pass on in just a couple of hours) because you don't want to fail by waking up in a hospital because someone happen to discover you out like a light and barely breathing, but enough to bring you back from the brink, as happened to me 3 years ago, as described in my first post here on SS.

Reactions: intr0verse and PeacefulTonic
T

tupacshakur987123

Dec 18, 2021
If I were you (and you were not planning to cbt with a friend or loved one), I would take both for the reasons intr0verse said. The more you take, the faster it will do what you want (and I'd also wash it down with a shot or 2 of your favorite booze, like whiskey, vodka, scotch, or whatever) and situate yourself where you will not be found for a while (12 to 24 hours would be best, even if you pass on in just a couple of hours) because you don't want to fail by waking up in a hospital because someone happen to discover you out like a light and barely breathing, but enough to bring you back from the brink, as happened to me 3 years ago, as described in my first post here on SS.
Wow just read your first post. It brings me great peace to read that when you took the N, you didn't feel anything. No thoughts no visions no dreams no pain. Not even blackness. Just nothing.

That comforts me, as one of my fears is the possibility of having a bad near death experience.

J

just_wanna_die

Jun 2, 2021
Wow just read your first post. It brings me great peace to read that when you took the N, you didn't feel anything. No thoughts no visions no dreams no pain. Not even blackness. Just nothing.

That comforts me, as one of my fears is the possibility of having a bad near death experience.
I had those fears too and I was glad that I simply went to sleep without awareness of anything. I'm glad it gives you peace and you can learn from my mistakes so you can have a successful exit at a time of your choosing.

T

tupacshakur987123

Dec 18, 2021
I had those fears too and I was glad that I simply went to sleep without awareness of anything. I'm glad it gives you peace and you can learn from my mistakes so you can have a successful exit at a time of your choosing.
Thank you brother, I plan on doing it in my backyard in a few weeks

• Hugs
Reactions: just_wanna_die
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
What about him being scammer made that happen though? Isn't it just the drugs themselves they're looking for? (Genuinely not trying to be a jerk btw just trying to understand the situation here!)
His customer list 'leaked' and authorities pulled up on people who bought N, and confiscated it. Afterwards he started selectively scamming, then started full on scamming. That's when D took over

• Informative
Reactions: TheEndTimes and justsayin
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
His customer list 'leaked' and authorities pulled up on people who bought N, and confiscated it. Afterwards he started selectively scamming, then started full on scamming. That's when D took over
Interesting! Would you be ok if I messaged you privately?

N

nonamegirl

Student
Jan 6, 2020
What is the contact info for D? Can anybody pm it to me?

Last edited:
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Hold me boys, btc is dipping and at this rate I am going to need to deposit more money for when D replies. Fuck me I am stupid.

TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Aug 23, 2021
I have the Coinbase app. It has a send feature. Do I need another app, like Coinbase Wallet or Trust Wallet, to send btc to D?

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Package cleared customs (west europe) so I lucked out there, but … supposedly attempted a delivery today and... nothing. Not even the little slip was left in the mailbox. Imagine if they fuck this up 3 days in a row and it gets sent back ;-;

edit: called … and I could arrange a pick up at a nearby ….., FINGERS CROSSED.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: aristotle is ok, CrossroadsCurious, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Mukey

Mukey

Departure
Oct 18, 2021
i can only afford one bottle from D, should i risk it since most people are taking 2 bottles or just go the SN route?

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat and Dead Meat
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
i can only afford one bottle from D, should i risk it since most people are taking 2 bottles or just go the SN route?

Depends on your size, for the average person 2 is definitely the safest I think. I had to go with 1 bottle because haha crypto volatility, and I'm pretty small compared to the average person. I'm no doctor though, but I swear I've read that several assisted suicide places used to use somewhere around 6g at first, they only upped the dosage because of uncertainties in the patient's reactions.

Mukey

Mukey

Departure
Oct 18, 2021
Depends on your size, for the average person 2 is definitely the safest I think. I had to go with 1 bottle because haha crypto volatility, and I'm pretty small compared to the average person. I'm no doctor though, but I swear I've read that several assisted suicide places used to use somewhere around 6g at first, they only upped the dosage because of uncertainties in the patient's reactions.
5'6 120 lbs? i can lose more weight if need be

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Alright, I've actually got the N now, brain is already playing tricks on me and making me feel physically ill (like I'm holding it at gunpoint haha)

Ordered on the 6th, got here the 12th (!) (but because of my address problems had to re-route it to a pickup point) and he included 2 bottles when I only paid for one... I don't know why. Meto is also included so I got real lucky with customs, seeing pills would have set off the alarm bells way sooner than some bottles that they would have to test. Hopefully it's the real thing, it's very watery, when the stuff I see people chug in euthanasia docs is thicker.

Now to keep these safe and hidden until the time is right and everything else is taken care of...

Reactions: Foresight and Somber
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Alright, I've actually got the N now, brain is already playing tricks on me and making me feel physically ill (like I'm holding it at gunpoint haha)

Ordered on the 6th, got here the 12th (!) (but because of my address problems had to re-route it to a pickup point) and he included 2 bottles when I only paid for one... I don't know why. Meto is also included so I got real lucky with customs, seeing pills would have set off the alarm bells way sooner than some bottles that they would have to test. Hopefully it's the real thing, it's very watery, when the stuff I see people chug in euthanasia docs is thicker.

Now to keep these safe and hidden until the time is right and everything else is taken care of...
I think the stuff in those vids is different. Do your bottles have the stopper/sealed tops on?

S

Stefano

May 14, 2021
There's a metallic ring around the top of the neck, and a blue cap on top if that's what you mean.
Yep that is what i got. and bought it +- 6 months ago.............also 1 bottle and i weight 62kg.please dont go the SN route unless you want a 200 heartrate!

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Yep that is what i got. and bought it +- 6 months ago.............also 1 bottle and i weight 62kg.please dont go the SN route unless you want a 200 heartrate!
How much did you pay for one bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.