Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tupacshakur987123

Dec 18, 2021
In the PPeH, it says "Past reports to Exit says this supplier asks for proof of purchase of the PPeH as a safeguard against sale to minors"

Does this mean we have to purchase the PPeH physical copy to get N from D?

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
It's been a full week since I last wrote to D. I suspect that 'authorities' have something to do with it. He probably never got my message.

Have since purchased a VPN and am using a Protonmail account rather than my normal one. Have just re-sent my last message. Not expecting an immediate reply as it should only be a Saturday in the Americas and he is not known for replying on weekends.

Thank you again to everyone here who has been so supportive.

Reactions: Famous Last Words
intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
just a friendly reminder to all to be patient, and definitely don't bombard the guy with updates and questions. I can only imagine how many emails he has to sift through on a daily basis.

• Informative
Reactions: PeacefulTonic
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
It's been a full week since I last wrote to D. I suspect that 'authorities' have something to do with it. He probably never got my message.

Have since purchased a VPN and am using a Protonmail account rather than my normal one. Have just re-sent my last message. Not expecting an immediate reply as it should only be a Saturday in the Americas and he is not known for replying on weekends.

Thank you again to everyone here who has been so supportive.
You should only be using a proton mail address to email him. It's probably why he stopped responding
has anyone who got theirs in the last 4 weeks tested it?
It's unnecessary to test it as it's legitimacy has been confirmed many times

Last edited:
Reactions: Pluto
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
I hope all of you continue to keep posting to this thread and confirming that your transactions went smoothly. I'll be inquiring about ordering from N this week. Out of curiosity, has anyone ever had any trouble communicating with N in English? Sometimes, I can write really long and wordy sentences, and if English isn't N's native language then I'll try to avoid writing too much since I don't want there to be any miscommunication.

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I hope all of you continue to keep posting to this thread and confirming that your transactions went smoothly. I'll be inquiring about ordering from N this week. Out of curiosity, has anyone ever had any trouble communicating with N in English? Sometimes, I can write really long and wordy sentences, and if English isn't N's native language then I'll try to avoid writing too much since I don't want there to be any miscommunication.
He's referred to as D, not N. Keep the emails courteous, and straight to the point. It's most optimal to have method of payment setup and ready to go before contacting him

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
He's referred to as D, not N. Keep the emails courteous, and straight to the point. It's most optimal to have method of payment setup and ready to go before contacting him
Sorry typo. Yeah that makes sense. I've never contacted him before, but succinct and clear seems the best way to go.
You should only be using a proton mail address to email him. It's probably why he stopped responding

It's unnecessary to test it as it's legitimacy has been confirmed many times
There was that one seller A who was once legitimate but became a scammer. I don't blame fizi for wanting to be extra cautious particularly when what we're all doing is under the table.

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Sorry typo. Yeah that makes sense. I've never contacted him before, but succinct and clear seems the best way to go.

There was that one seller A who was once legitimate but became a scammer. I don't blame fizi for wanting to be extra cautious particularly when what we're all doing is under the table.
He exit scammed. He never sent bunk stuff

Reactions: wanttogetonthebus
S

stupidlife666

Dec 13, 2021
Is there any thread to help got the ppeh november 2021 without joining Ei. I aint 50. Please help. Im on the same hunt you are on.
Look in the resource compilation of the forum. Nobody's gonna help you here buddy.

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Email D. It's cheapest in the US. Also the highest success rate of receiving it. Let's try not to discuss specific prices on the public forum
really?! I assumed US would be lowest success rate with how brutal they are with customs and the prison system

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Update: have heard back from D with his bitcoin address. Next to start messing around with crypto.

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Update: have heard back from D with his bitcoin address. Next to start messing around with crypto.
question, did you just email him from your regular desktop? how did you protect your email from being traced?

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I have a Surfshark VPN and used a Protonmail account. I used my normal computer.

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
He also replied to me, I thought he didn't reply on weekends. @Pluto do you know how the bitcoin volatility is handled? Like if you send x amount worth of bitcoin to him, what if it drops like 10% when he wakes up to check the transaction? Does he keep that in mind?

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
He also replied to me, I thought he didn't reply on weekends. @Pluto do you know how the bitcoin volatility is handled? Like if you send x amount worth of bitcoin to him, what if it drops like 10% when he wakes up to check the transaction? Does he keep that in mind?
I'm not totally sure, but I would guess that he would proceed with the transaction in good faith.

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
really?! I assumed US would be lowest success rate with how brutal they are with customs and the prison system
It is quite the contrary
I sent a little more to make up for the fluctuation. I'm gonna die, what's a few extra bucks to me. He's happy, I get my shit, I'm happy

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Look in the resource compilation of the forum. Nobody's gonna help you here buddy.
Resource compilation is down. So, they'll have to do some more digging to get a hold of it.

S

stupidlife666

Dec 13, 2021
It is quite the contrary

I sent a little more to make up for the fluctuation. I'm gonna die, what's a few extra bucks to me. He's happy, I get my shit, I'm happy
How much extra did you send for? Isn't btc fluctuating a lot these days?

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
After hours of messing about, I just sent the payment. Lessons I learned:

* UPS seems to be the recommended shipping option, plus it is cheaper
* It is not safe to send crypto directly from Binance, so I downloaded an app called Trust Wallet to serve as an intermediary

Fingers crossed that all goes well from this point. Thanks again to everyone for the help.

Reactions: DontGiveAshiit, PeacefulTonic, GentleJerk and 2 others
Butterflyfree

Butterflyfree

Student
Oct 10, 2021
Is the N people are getting these days from D the exact same N as people used to be able to get just by going to Mexico and going into a veterinary shop? I heard it is different and not the same. I don't know what to believe
What is the article in the NYT?

S

stupidlife666

Dec 13, 2021
After hours of messing about, I just sent the payment. Lessons I learned:

* UPS seems to be the recommended shipping option, plus it is cheaper
* It is not safe to send crypto directly from Binance, so I downloaded an app called Trust Wallet to serve as an intermediary

Fingers crossed that all goes well from this point. Thanks again to everyone for the help.
Keep us updated!

Reactions: Pluto
W

watchhergarden

Dec 12, 2021
Is the N people are getting these days from D the exact same N as people used to be able to get just by going to Mexico and going into a veterinary shop? I heard it is different and not the same. I don't know what to believe
What is the article in the NYT?
wondering the same

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
G'day all,

D has sent my N so everything went through. A bit of suspense now.

Reactions: GentleJerk and PeacefulTonic
Status
Not open for further replies.