Status
Not open for further replies.
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Hello everyone. This is my first post on here. The only thing I'm after is ordering some N, and I would really appreciate some advice, because I'm scared of making a mistake.

I'm currently saving up money and have almost enough. I've never done anything involving crypto before. I want to make sure I know what I'm doing before I contact D. So I got coinbase on my phone, verified with my id, phone number and bank account.

Should I refer to this guide?: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/simple-bitcoin-beginners-guide.26742/

I guess method 2 is simple enough for me. I live in the US. Should I be more worried about anonymity? Tor or VPNs? I've never used those. I'm now on this forum and have spent time everywhere else on the web researching suicide methods and sources without having taken any precautions. How worried should I be about my shit getting intercepted?

Any input will be appreciated
I'm wondering the same thing too. And I've also never used crypto currency before.

Reactions: park.mr and LilBird
C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
My friend orderd from D in May,but it never arrived since it was examined in Louisville US.
Screenshot 20210730 214716

• Aww..
Reactions: lmon, wanttogetonthebus and Pluto
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Reactions: lmon and dyingalone123
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
What value does D put on the package? Because I have to pay a 21% fee for the postal mafia, and if he puts the full 1000 as value... unf

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
According to PPH, Dramamine and Gravol are brand names of Dimenhydrinate, over-the-counter anti-emetics. I can't find any local online sources to buy it, though.
'Dramamine' is a great Modest Mouse song... sh!t @TriggerHappy was right!

• Informative
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: TheEndTimes, TriggerHappy and Pluto
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
'Dramamine' is a great Modest Mouse song... sh!t @TriggerHappy was right!
Your ModestMouse obsession is worrisome @Shadowplay ... this coming from your favourite smackhead.
I know some 12step programs if u need some help... or just buy the limited editions, b-sides, collaborations n covers. I will never judge you.
Kinda like me & Dead Can Dance.
If she farts and captures it on a recording, i will buy it.

N from D is way out of my league. Streetdrugs, guns n explosives not so much...

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, TheEndTimes and Shadowplay
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I guess it's time for an update. I've received my package today. It's been a fast and professional experience and I'm quite satisfied with the outcome of this transaction. That's all I can disclose without endangering this source considering the latest headlines. I'm very happy about this early Christmas present though and it's definitely a reason to celebrate.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fruit-loops, GentleJerk, healthrecovery and 9 others
C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
That's concerning... 😟 Don't tell me I have to pass veterinary school just to get my hands on some N 🤪

Also, did they message D about what happened? Did D reply back?
She didn't ask because she received A's N which was also stopped by Louisville for 2 months.

Reactions: lmon and wanttogetonthebus
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Haven't heard back from D in a few days. He was supposed to give me instructions for making the payment.

Pikachu sad

• Aww..
Reactions: healthrecovery and Dead Meat
xcaramel

xcaramel

Dec 1, 2021
Just paid for 2 bottles of N from D, hoping to get the shipment this week. I requested some meto too and D was kind enough to provide for me for free, what a kind soul.

Originally I was going to go via exit bag after purchasing an escmode kit, but conflicting information about different hoods and fear of brain damage has led me to go this route instead. I think I will also look more peaceful afterwards this way because there will be no equipment on me, like I passed in my sleep. I will see how long shipping takes from here.

When I get the items, how much meto am I supposed to ingest? I am 160lbs and 5'9. Then I just drink the 2 bottles of N right? And I will be gone within minutes?
Just received the items ❤️❤️ D is the bringer of peace to us all.

Reactions: healthrecovery and Mixo
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Sorry to be a noob, but I can't seem to find where on the forum the wiki is - looks like the site has been restructured and I am still trying to figure out where some of the previous links were. If it's been removed because of all the anti-choicers, I would get that too. Thanks in advance.
Email D. It's cheapest in the US. Also the highest success rate of receiving it. Let's try not to discuss specific prices on the public forum
Is it okay for me to DM you?

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Sorry to be a noob, but I can't seem to find where on the forum the wiki is - looks like the site has been restructured and I am still trying to figure out where some of the previous links were. If it's been removed because of all the anti-choicers, I would get that too. Thanks in advance.

Yeah they got removed off the sticky threads it seems, for obvious reasons.

Sure you can

Reactions: Pluto and Mixo
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/wiki-dissapeard.79261/

E

Eternal Oblivion

Student
Nov 23, 2021
Can anybody instruct me on how to get N ? I got his e-mail but I don't have any knowledge about crypto currency. Any pointers would be greatly appriciated.

xcaramel

xcaramel

Dec 1, 2021
Assuming he shipped Monday, it took 2 days to northeast USA right?
It actually was only 1 day, he shipped Tuesday and the items arrived the following day at night. I requested fast shipping.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
N

nautilus

Sep 8, 2021
I think i may have blown it with D. I was about to order - Western U - and I ended up in a psych ward for a month. He does t like much pissing around, and i cant think of a good excuse for the delay. Bugger!

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I think i may have blown it with D. I was about to order - Western U - and I ended up in a psych ward for a month. He does t like much pissing around, and i cant think of a good excuse for the delay. Bugger!
You can email him again and see if he responds

NotSureToEndure

NotSureToEndure

Professor of not a lot
Aug 17, 2020
You can email him again and see if he responds
is there a good way to verify we're emailing the legit email? Or do we just trust the one in the PPH? Also do I need to have purchased the PPH myself? (sorry for all the questions!!)

Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
is there a good way to verify we're emailing the legit email? Or do we just trust the one in the PPH? Also do I need to have purchased the PPH myself? (sorry for all the questions!!)
The email in the PPH is the one and you don't need to purchase it, it got pirated and shared here

Reactions: NotSureToEndure
S

stupidlife666

Dec 13, 2021
They were tagging me bc I was skeptical about D but I'm glad I'm wrong
Yes, now beg forgivness in the thread. D is our god and savior.

ONT: I'm making my order very soon and I'll update you guys in the thread as well if it goes sucessful.

Last edited:
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
You can PM me the email and I'll confirm legitimacy

• Love
Reactions: Pluto
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Has anyone in the UK ever had N shipped to a post office box here? I heard back from D today but don't know how well this would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.