Status
Not open for further replies.
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
So I went ahead and made the order. Thank you to everyone who helped me clear things up.

He responded almost immediately to the first email. I asked him about alternatives to crpto, he gave me two choices and explained everything thoroughly. Very helpful and understanding.

WU was not as smooth as I had hoped. I'd recommend using crpto if possible. Here's what happened.

I filled out the form, walked up to the counter and told the lady I'd like to do a transfer. She asked if it was my first time sending money. It was, so I was asked for ID and phone number.

Then she asked who the person was I'm sending to. I just told her the name is on the form, and handed it to her. She looked at it and became noticeably suspicious. She asked how do I know this person. I gave her my answer that I prepared. Even though it was on the form she asked what country am I sending to? ...Again I told her, and said I've written everything on the form, all the details are correct.

I said I'd like to send x amount and handed over the money. She asked if I knew how much exactly in foreign currency I was sending... I replied however much this amount converts to! By this point I was getting a bit annoyed which never happens.

After 5 mins of looking at her computer, she walked off and told me to wait. A different lady came out to finish the transfer. She asked for ID again and all the same stupid questions. Before it was finished, I was told there would be an additional $80 fee. I did'nt have the extra money so I left and come back later that day.

I returned before closing time and spoke to someone different who was very friendly. A little small talk about the busy xmas rush and a few light-hearted jokes. Then she took my ID. phone number, form, money, and made the transfer quickly without any questions or hassles. Whether WU is smooth and straightforward or not depends on who you speak to I guess.

I got a message from WU telling me he successfully received the payment before I even sent a copy of the receipt!

Just so everyone reading this knows, give the man some time to message back and do what he needs to. Don't panic if he doesn't respond as fast as in the beginning. When I sent him the receipt, I stupidly used a new email address because of paranoia. Worried that something was wrong because he didn't respond on the same day, I emailed him again on the first account and began to overthink things.

The next day he responded to both emails letting me know he will send in a few hours and give me the tracking.

I'll update soon :)

Reactions: cyanol, wereqryan, PeacefulTonic and 1 other person
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
So I went ahead and made the order. Thank you to everyone who helped me clear things up.

He responded almost immediately to the first email. I asked him about alternatives to crpto, he gave me two choices and explained everything thoroughly. Very helpful and understanding.

WU was not as smooth as I had hoped. I'd recommend using crpto if possible. Here's what happened.

I filled out the form, walked up to the counter and told the lady I'd like to do a transfer. She asked if it was my first time sending money. It was, so I was asked for ID and phone number.

Then she asked who the person was I'm sending to. I just told her the name is on the form, and handed it to her. She looked at it and became noticeably suspicious. She asked how do I know this person. I gave her my answer that I prepared. Even though it was on the form she asked what country am I sending to? ...Again I told her, and said I've written everything on the form, all the details are correct.

I said I'd like to send x amount and handed over the money. She asked if I knew how much exactly in foreign currency I was sending... I replied however much this amount converts to! By this point I was getting a bit annoyed which never happens.

After 5 mins of looking at her computer, she walked off and told me to wait. A different lady came out to finish the transfer. She asked for ID again and all the same stupid questions. Before it was finished, I was told there would be an additional $80 fee. I did'nt have the extra money so I left and come back later that day.

I returned before closing time and spoke to someone different who was very friendly. A little small talk about the busy xmas rush and a few light-hearted jokes. Then she took my ID. phone number, form, money, and made the transfer quickly without any questions or hassles. Whether WU is smooth and straightforward or not depends on who you speak to I guess.

I got a message from WU telling me he successfully received the payment before I even sent a copy of the receipt!

Just so everyone reading this knows, give the man some time to message back and do what he needs to. Don't panic if he doesn't respond as fast as in the beginning. When I sent him the receipt, I stupidly used a new email address because of paranoia. Worried that something was wrong because he didn't respond on the same day, I emailed him again on the first account and began to overthink things.

The next day he responded to both emails letting me know he will send in a few hours and give me the tracking.

I'll update soon :)
Are you worried about having sent the money from your real name? That would be my worry when it comes to using WU over crypto, but I admittedly know very little about these things!

Reactions: GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Are you worried about having sent the money from your real name? That would be my worry when it comes to using WU over crypto, but I admittedly know very little about these things!
It's definitely not ideal. But plenty of people have used WU no problem. Hate to say it but if there's some sort of problem, it's more likely to affect the one receiving money.

• Informative
Reactions: PrincessInWhite
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Well, it arrived! It's official, there is now a finite limit to how dreadful my life can get. Basic human rights at last! Thank you to everyone who has helped me.

I sent the payment on Sunday and it is now Friday. Only 5 days from México to Australia even during the combo Christmas Rush + pandemic. For perspective, I sent a birthday parcel for my niece who lives maybe 100 miles away and it somehow took 8 days via 'next day delivery' Express Post. It arrived today also.

I can't show a picture of the actual item, so here's a jar of Vegemite instead. Equally notorious.
268758216 417297663302054 4865899637539845711 n

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: TheEndTimes, LittleBlackCat, GentleJerk and 4 others
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Well, it arrived! It's official, there is now a finite limit to how dreadful my life can get. Basic human rights at last! Thank you to everyone who has helped me.

I sent the payment on Sunday and it is now Friday. Only 5 days from México to Australia even during the combo Christmas Rush + pandemic. For perspective, I sent a birthday parcel for my niece who lives maybe 100 miles away and it somehow took 8 days via 'next day delivery' Express Post. It arrived today also.

I can't show a picture of the actual item, so here's a jar of Vegemite instead. Equally notorious.
View attachment 81944
Impressive! Thank you for all of the updates.

Reactions: Pluto
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021

View attachment 81944
The Christmas rush most certainly helped

Reactions: TheEndTimes and Pluto
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
I feel encouraged by everyone's positive experiences with D. I just sent my first email to D moments ago, and I'm looking forward to finally being able to hold my bus ticket in my hands. There's a sense of relief knowing I took one of my first big steps in securing my future. Few things these days bring on much relief in my life, but one of those things that does is imaging my suffering disappearing. Imagining just not having to deal with my health condition anymore and having closure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, readysteady, intr0verse and 3 others
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
D has gotten back to me today! Took him less than a day to reply to me. Just wanted to update and say that I'll be paying for 4 bottles of N through Western Union. I plan to go to the bank and withdraw the money in cash from my savings and then transfer said cash in person via Western Union. It's nice to not have to learn about how to use cryptocurrency.

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Yeah I made him get his BTC address ready but I completely missed that the exchange I am using makes me wait 72 hours before I can send the BTC anywhere. So now I've wasted his time and he stopped replying after that and I fear that I may have fucked my chances. :'(

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021

View attachment 81944
This is absolutely awesome news, It's got my hopes up!

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
Yeah I made him get his BTC address ready but I completely missed that the exchange I am using makes me wait 72 hours before I can send the BTC anywhere. So now I've wasted his time and he stopped replying after that and I fear that I may have fucked my chances. :'(
Just make an new email account and start over by messaging him maybe?

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
I heard it can sometimes take some time for him to reply since he's busy with multiple customers. Maybe give it a week or so? Maybe he's just waiting until after 72 hours when you can send the bitcoin, cause until then he can't get paid.

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Just make an new email account and start over by messaging him maybe?
I heard it can sometimes take some time for him to reply since he's busy with multiple customers. Maybe give it a week or so? Maybe he's just waiting until after 72 hours when you can send the bitcoin, cause until then he can't get paid.

He's been very chatty, so it's just weird that he suddenly stopped replying since a few days ago. My last email ended with a question also.
And he already has my physical address, so wouldn't he eventually just put 1 and 1 together when I give him my address on the second account? I fear he may straight up blacklist my ass.

S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
He's been very chatty, so it's just weird that he suddenly stopped replying since a few days ago. My last email ended with a question also.
And he already has my physical address, so wouldn't he eventually just put 1 and 1 together when I give him my address on the second account? I fear he may straight up blacklist my ass.
Can you have the package sent somewhere else like a relatives or friends ? Hopefully he's just busy and will get back to you

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Can you have the package sent somewhere else like a relatives or friends ? Hopefully he's just busy and will get back to you

I've definitely considered it, but I'm just concerned that IF it gets selected for inspection and they figure out what it is, that they'll pay a visit for a talk, and then the gig is up (along with potentially getting them in trouble). It's a small chance but I really don't want to risk that. Another option would be a PO box if we even have that here, I'll look into that tonight.

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Hmm, it just might take him some time to respond back considering you also asked him a question. I heard it's best to get straight to the point with D and be more concise rather than more wordy when I asked about the best way to communicate with him on this thread. They also told me to be patient about him replying back.

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Hmm, it just might take him some time to respond back considering you also asked him a question. I heard it's best to get straight to the point with D and be more concise rather than more wordy when I asked about the best way to communicate with him on this thread. They also told me to be patient about him replying back.

Yeah I'll just give it some time, fingers crossed.

Butterflyfree

Butterflyfree

Student
Oct 10, 2021
I am trying to find out if the N from D is the exact same N (ingredient wise and amount in bottle) that people used to be able to get themselves by going to the veterinary shops in Mexico. Also what is the difference between what the N from D is and the N Switzerland uses. Thank you.

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Yeah I'll just give it some time, fingers crossed.
Crossing my fingers for you, fellow N buddy! ☺️ I like to think that we're privileged to have access to N. Everybody will die, but I think very few people get the opportunity to die in such a peaceful way. If D wasn't around, we'd all have to travel out of country to acquire N and it would be much more difficult.

Butterflyfree

Butterflyfree

Student
Oct 10, 2021
Do you have to use an AE if you use N? Also I had read that it's good to have a small snack before like tea and toast.

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
I am trying to find out if the N from D is the exact same N (ingredient wise and amount in bottle) that people used to be able to get themselves by going to the veterinary shops in Mexico. Also what is the difference between what the N from D is and the N Switzerland uses. Thank you.
The N that Switzerland uses is intended for humans and is less bitter. The N that D provides is veterinary N. Basically the human version has more N in less liquid. You consume less and get more N. The vet one has more fillers in the bottle and so you have to consume more liquid to get the same dose of N that the human grade one contains. The vet N is also intended for injection and so that's also why the taste is more bitter.
Do you have to use an AE if you use N? Also I had read that it's good to have a small snack before like tea and toast.
I don't think you have to, but a lot of people prefer to just in case. You have less of a chance of vomiting up N than SN. But if you know you have stomach problems or are prone to vomiting, you really probably should take an AE. Also the fact that it's vet N might make one more likely to vomit since it's not intended for consumption, but I don't know. I know though that not everyone vomits despite the taste of N being bitter.

• Informative
Reactions: dyingalone123, GentleJerk, Pluto and 2 others
Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
Contacted D in early Dec. due to unforeseen circumstances, was not able to transfer payment until Weds. Was a little worried since I didn't contact him for a couple weeks and for another reason, but we completed the transaction that day. He shipped Thursday, I received it today in NA. Included meto. There was a minor shipping issue, but it was resolved almost immediately. I found communication to be prompt and easy.

Will be researching ways to test to confirm items in the coming weeks.
D has gotten back to me today! Took him less than a day to reply to me. Just wanted to update and say that I'll be paying for 4 bottles of N through Western Union. I plan to go to the bank and withdraw the money in cash from my savings and then transfer said cash in person via Western Union. It's nice to not have to learn about how to use cryptocurrency.
Out of curiosity, why four?

• Love
Reactions: dyingalone123, Mare Imbrium, TheEndTimes and 2 others
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Contacted D in early Dec. due to unforeseen circumstances, was not able to transfer payment until Weds. Was a little worried since I didn't contact him for a couple weeks and for another reason, but we completed the transaction that day. He shipped Thursday, I received it today in NA. Included meto. There was a minor shipping issue, but it was resolved almost immediately. I found communication to be prompt and easy.

Will be researching ways to test to confirm items in the coming weeks.
Excellent to hear! ☺️ I'm so grateful D's still in business and I'm glad I have time to make the transaction. I heard we once had 3 online suppliers to pick from back in the day.

• Love
Reactions: Ldog9
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
100ml @ 6.3 grams of Liquid vet N, is that enough for a 130lb male?

Reactions: 3xxn
KlMeNw

KlMeNw

They killed me at seven, I just didn't know it- Me
Dec 15, 2021
In the linked version of the PPeH-Nov version, it quotes "source B, previously know as D...". Well I emailed him and he said his name was D. Shouldn't he have said his name was B if what the handbook said was correct? Could this be an imposter?

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
In the linked version of the PPeH-Nov version, it quotes "source B, previously know as D...". Well I emailed him and he said his name was D. Shouldn't he have said his name was B if what the handbook said was correct? Could this be an imposter?
No, because he refers to himself as "D"
100ml @ 6.3 grams of Liquid vet N, is that enough for a 130lb male?
Probably, but time to death could take longer

P

piotrforprinting

Dec 18, 2021
What type of address and recipient is the best to provide to be secure during delivery?

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Has anyone here been put on a watchlist for ordering? Or gotten love letters or visits from authorizes? Just curious because In the past on this site I've seen SO many failed attempts to deliver to North America and with D Im really not seeing that

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Has anyone here been put on a watchlist for ordering? Or gotten love letters or visits from authorizes? Just curious because In the past on this site I've seen SO many failed attempts to deliver to North America and with D Im really not seeing that
That was when A turned scammer. D's bottles have been landing fine

Status
Not open for further replies.