Status
Not open for further replies.
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
I can't speak for everyone but my depression makes it difficult to string a sentence together at times, the whole crypto thing feels too much to get my head around.

Could also be an age thing. I'm in my 30's .. I feel older

I thought it was way more complex too when I first wanted to figure out how crypto worked.

The thing is that you don't need to know how a blockchain works in order to use crypto just as you don't need to know how SWIFT works for regular bank transfers.

If I look at it today, I can genuinely say it's as easy as using any other banking app.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me.

Reactions: Sides, _Seeking, Catloaf and 1 other person
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
I thought it was way more complex too when I first wanted to figure out how crypto worked.

The thing is that you don't need to know how a blockchain works in order to use crypto just as you don't need to know how SWIFT works for regular bank transfers.

If I look at it today, I can genuinely say it's as easy as using any other banking app.

Thank you!

Reactions: Somber
AMorteVivente

AMorteVivente

The void is only scary until you truly suffer
Mar 15, 2020

If they are like me, they are probably scared of making some sort of mistake and losing their money or at least part of it, or manage to get hacked and lose the crypto if they don't buy N right away. Besides, in my case my bank account didn't even let me transfer all the funds which is why I couldn't buy N, I would have done it easily if that was a typical procedure where you simply use your credit card directly.

To tell you the truth, I am still scared of having my money just laying there in my computer with no real security beyond the basic stuff, which goes to show fear can be a strong deterrent.

Reactions: Sides, January-ish and LittleBlackCat
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
If they are like me, they are probably scared of making some sort of mistake and losing their money or at least part of it, or manage to get hacked and lose the crypto if they don't buy N right away. Besides, in my case my bank account didn't even let me transfer all the funds which is why I couldn't buy N, I would have done it easily if that was a typical procedure where you simply use your credit card directly.

Did your bank not allow you to transfert the money to buy N or to buy crypto?
Once you have the crypto in your wallet, there is nobody going to stop you from transferring whatever amount to wherever you want (except maybe back to your bank account).

To tell you the truth, I am still scared of having my money just laying there in my computer with no real security beyond the basic stuff, which goes to show fear can be a strong deterrent.

Your banking app or website will have security built in to detect if suspicious activity takes place (which is prolly why your payment for a large sum to an unusual beneficiary didn't go through). If it's crypto you are trying to buy do it from a domestic exchange if possible and in smaller quantities until you have sufficient currency to make your purchase.

And if you can pay in Monero do so over Bitcoin, as it's untraceable.

You can be afraid people steal money from you banking app or that they steal cash from your home, but I don't see why you'd put more trust in one over the other.

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Is anyone willing to PM me and walk me through setting up a wallet and the best way to get bitcoin going? I'm sleeping an hour a night, it's hard for me to follow the instructions 😭

• Hugs
Reactions: January-ish
NotStrongEnough

NotStrongEnough

Nihilist extraordinaire
Oct 3, 2021
Some or all of what I say here may have been said before. I've been dabbling in crypto since the early 2010s. I have also done exactly what this thread is about and now have N. I cannot speak to processes outside of the US.

The easiest way by far is signing up for one of the exchanges and then buying crypto from that exchange. One that is used is Kraken. You can purchase monero directly on kraken. They will want lots of personal info. There's no way around this if you want the easy way. You will have to give your SS at minimum and they will verify your identity. This is not the way to go if you're trying to be completely anonymous, and I have no suggestion on that as idgaf who knows I trade crypto.

Next, kraken will assign you a wallet. Wallets have 2 parts, both very long strings of letters and numbers. The first part is the private key. This is the key that says that you're the owner. Think of it as the code to a safe inside your house. The second part is a public key. Think of the public key as your home address. The address shows how people can get to you but just because they can get to your house doesn't mean they can get into your safe. Same concept.

The concepts I state here are just ways of explaining how crypto works. They can't really find out your actual house address. Just wanted to state that in case someone thinks I'm being literal.

When transferring money, you get the public key from the person you're sending the money to. It's like youre going to deliver the money yourself to their address. Kraken let's you send monero directly from your account to their account. Again, this does leave a paper trail to you because you're sending it from kraken*.

TL;DR
So, to sum, sign up for kraken. Once you're completely verified yourself, buy monero. Whoever you're buying N from, they will give you a public key. You send monero to that key via Kraken. The other side should verify they got the funds, then send your product.

If you solely use Kraken, you will never see your private key as Kraken takes care of all that for you. Using online exchanges takes out a huge amount of work when dealing with crypto. But again, just to stress, there are drawbacks.

I will not disclose any details of my transaction except to say this is how I did it.

* - there are ways of doing this by more anonymous means, but this requires you to download a "wallet" to your computer. It's complicated. Exchanges take care of all this for you.
If you want to be fully and totally anonymous, you need to create at least 1 wallet outside of kraken and transfer your monero to that address before sending it out to the person you're buying N from. This is why I say it's much more complicated. I would compare this way to money laundering. Again not literally, but you're creating a "shell" address that you use to pass through all of your funds before sending them to someone else. I can detail this, but I am stressing that it's not easy. It's complicated and a bit more technical.

Reactions: aristotle is ok, Sides, cyanol and 1 other person
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Good summary.

I would definitely get a wallet app on your phone or tablet before purchasing N to insure some more anonimity though.

You can look up Edge at the app store. Pretty simple app with a send and receive button. Just fill in the amount you want, the address you need to send It to and slide left (or right, it'll tell you).

ClaireBear31

ClaireBear31

Just... why?
Jan 18, 2020
What's wrong with simply using crypto?

Sounds a lot less secure to go through Western Union. Especially when you do it in person (camera) or when you use a credit or debit card (full disclosure, adress included).
My bank will not release funds to Coinbase or Kraken for a MINIMUM of 30 days, even after I called them and spent almost 2 hours on the phone. They emailed me a written document stating that is their policy for all cryptocurrency platforms. I decided I do not want to wait another month.

Also, the bank was generating a lot of emails and paper mail that was starting to get other people in the household to notice. "Why are they mailing you about crypto policies and fraud checks?" Even though I absolutely checked the "ONLY send me email notifications" option.... sigh.

Last edited:
Reactions: January-ish
NotStrongEnough

NotStrongEnough

Nihilist extraordinaire
Oct 3, 2021
Good summary.

I would definitely get a wallet app on your phone or tablet before purchasing N to insure some more anonimity though.

You can look up Edge at the app store. Pretty simple app with a send and receive button. Just fill in the amount you want, the address you need to send It to and slide left (or right, it'll tell you).
I don't disagree. If you're going to go this route though, you need to be careful that you're sending to the correct address. It's easy to screw up a letter for a number, etc. Copy/paste is your friend LOL
My bank will not release funds to Coinbase or Kraken for a MINIMUM of 30 days, even after I called them and spent almost 2 hours on the phone. They emailed me a written document stating that is their policy for all cryptocurrency platforms. I decided I do not want to wait another month.

Also, the bank was generating a lot of emails and paper mail that was starting to get other people in the household to notice. "Why are they mailing you about crypto policies and fraud checks?" Even though I absolutely checked the "ONLY send me email notifications" option.... sigh.
You can always temporarily open a separate account with a bank that isn't like that. I think Ally lets you do crpyto with no problem. You might also want to check if Kraken does paypal (I can't remember off the top of my head).

Reactions: Somber and Interloper
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022

That sounds annoying, but it does seem as if you will be able to do it after 30 days. 30 days is just a month. You can do a month.

And people do legitimately invest in Crypto, so if anyone asks me, I'm a small time investor who got into it out of curiosity. Curiosity isn't a crime after all. And neither is Crypto.

However if you don't want to wait 30 days, remember that platforms such as Coinbase and Kraken also have bank accounts themselves, so there are definitely banks around that will be less restrictive with Crypto. It's just a matter of finding any that are active in your country.

Reactions: Interloper
Mukey

Mukey

Departure
Oct 18, 2021
anyone know how to transfer funds from Robinhood into Coinbase without a bank account? i've tried applepay and adding robinhood as a bank to coinbase but the transfers don't go through. i've got all my funds in Robinhood which is a stock app so that's why I am having trouble with transfering to Coinbase and might have to use WU for N.

Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
I did one of the popular companies like coinbase then transferred from coinbase to one of the recommended PC desktop wallet app that i downloaded. From there, I used the desktop app to send to the recipients wallet.

It wasn't that complicated imo, just one more layer of separation. Only issue was that sending from the website to the desktop, I had to wait 24 hours to send the full amount since I used a debit to purchase the BTC.

Edit - I should note, I'm in the US. And yes, you need to use your real name, SS#, etc when making the initial purchase on a site like coinbase. You don't need anything for the desktop app other than than the BTC address.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotStrongEnough
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
This may be a stupid question but if I were to use WU, do I go in person and pay in cash?
Yes. All you need is photo ID and phone number.
Some people have said they've been asked questions at WU about why they are transferring the money, and have made up something to say. Has anyone been asked for reasons, if so what did you say? Friend? Family member?
It depends who serves you. I was asked questions by one clerk, but not by another. I honestly think they sometimes want to find out info and if you know the person you are sending money to, mainly in case it's a scam.

Even if theyre asking possibly because they want to know if you are money laundering or something (no way), it doesnt matter because once they check who the money is going to, it will come back with no red flags. The man has things very well sorted out on his end and that's never a problem. Legally you are not doing anything wrong simply by sending money. Also your transfer is not tied to your order in any way.

You can DM me if you would like to know exactly what I said when I was asked. Just make it clear that you personally know them, and have some reason ready to tell them in case they ask. They can't do anything other than that, and even if for some super unlikely reason they don't believe what you say, It still doesnt matter in the slightest. Maybe you would just be really embarrassed if someone found out about the sex toys you bought from overseas!
The easiest way by far is signing up for one of the exchanges and then buying crypto from that exchange. One that is used is Kraken. You can purchase monero directly on kraken. They will want lots of personal info. There's no way around this if you want the easy way. You will have to give your SS at minimum and they will verify your identity. This is not the way to go if you're trying to be completely anonymous, and I have no suggestion on that as idgaf who knows I trade crypto.

Next, kraken will assign you a wallet. Wallets have 2 parts, both very long strings of letters and numbers. The first part is the private key. This is the key that says that you're the owner. Think of it as the code to a safe inside your house. The second part is a public key. Think of the public key as your home address. The address shows how people can get to you but just because they can get to your house doesn't mean they can get into your safe. Same concept.

The concepts I state here are just ways of explaining how crypto works. They can't really find out your actual house address. Just wanted to state that in case someone thinks I'm being literal.

When transferring money, you get the public key from the person you're sending the money to. It's like youre going to deliver the money yourself to their address. Kraken let's you send monero directly from your account to their account. Again, this does leave a paper trail to you because you're sending it from kraken*.

TL;DR
So, to sum, sign up for kraken. Once you're completely verified yourself, buy monero. Whoever you're buying N from, they will give you a public key. You send monero to that key via Kraken. The other side should verify they got the funds, then send your product.

If you solely use Kraken, you will never see your private key as Kraken takes care of all that for you. Using online exchanges takes out a huge amount of work when dealing with crypto. But again, just to stress, there are drawbacks.

I will not disclose any details of my transaction except to say this is how I did it.

* - there are ways of doing this by more anonymous means, but this requires you to download a "wallet" to your computer. It's complicated. Exchanges take care of all this for you.
If you want to be fully and totally anonymous, you need to create at least 1 wallet outside of kraken and transfer your monero to that address before sending it out to the person you're buying N from. This is why I say it's much more complicated. I would compare this way to money laundering. Again not literally, but you're creating a "shell" address that you use to pass through all of your funds before sending them to someone else. I can detail this, but I am stressing that it's not easy. It's complicated and a bit more technical.
I say if you are happy to use crypto and able to, then do it. The main reason why WU is the preferred option for a lot of people, is because it's easier imo. Super simple. Bring ID, Fill out the form with the man's name and address, hand over the cash. Done.

Reactions: _Seeking
E

Eternal Oblivion

Student
Nov 23, 2021
Can anyone confirm that D doubled his prices recently? As far as I know he used to charge $800 to delivery to South America but now I heard his charging $1600.

Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
Can anyone confirm that D doubled his prices recently? As far as I know he used to charge $800 to delivery to South America but now I heard his charging $1600.
Yes, a little over a month ago he quoted me about that amount for rest of the world and Asia. Which I assume includes south America.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternal Oblivion
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Yes, a little over a month ago he quoted me about that amount for rest of the world and Asia. Which I assume includes south America.
I thought he shipped from South America?

Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
I thought he shipped from South Americ
Not sure how much detail I should go in. He listed places and their prices. South America specifically wasn't listed that's why I assume it's included in the 'rest of the world'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Somber
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
What is the lethal amount of N from D? 100ml in a bottle, so how much of that could be lethal?

Sorry if this has been asked.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
What is the lethal amount of N from D? 100ml in a bottle, so how much of that could be lethal?

Sorry if this has been asked.
For reference: There is 6.3g per 100mL. While as little as 2g (30mL roughly) can be lethal, 6g (roughly 1 x 100mL bottle of vet N) was the original amount given at the Swiss clinics before they upped the standard amount to 12g+ (roughly 2 x 100mL bottles), to eliminate the very rare occurrence of deaths that took longer than usual.

So 100mL/6.3g is quite lethal. 200mL/12.6g is even more lethal by far, if not a bit excessive imo. I don't care how heavy and large someone is or what anybody says, a person would never need more than 200mL.

• Informative
Reactions: January-ish, VoidDesirer22 and Ldog9
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
For reference: There is 6.3g per 100mL. While as little as 2g (30mL roughly) can be lethal, 6g (roughly 1 x 100mL bottle of vet N) was the original amount given at the Swiss clinics before they upped the standard amount to 12g+ (roughly 2 x 100mL bottles), to eliminate the very rare occurrence of deaths that took longer than usual.

So 100mL/6.3g is quite lethal. 200mL/12.6g is even more lethal by far, if not a bit excessive imo. I don't care how heavy and large someone is or what anybody says, a person would never need more than 200mL.
Shit, so I guess 2 bottles it is then. Thanks for the info. I really want this golden ticket!

Reactions: GentleJerk, DontGiveAshiit and Somber
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Is anyone concerned about D having your full real name and address though? This is a big concern I have along with being convicted of a criminal offence because I don't live in the US and it's a controlled substance here.

gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
Is anyone concerned about D having your full real name and address though? This is a big concern I have along with being convicted of a criminal offence because I don't live in the US and it's a controlled substance here.
what is D going to do to you if youre dead lmao .

• Yay!
Reactions: lmon and aristotle is ok
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
what is D going to do to you if youre dead lmao .
Well not everyone is going to CTB as soon as they receive it! And idk...feels uncomfortable knowing someone on the other side of the world running a shady (but very much needed) business knowing who I am and where I live.

S

silentnight

Jan 22, 2022
Has anyone had their N from D seized at customs? I emailed D today and he or she responded with the introduction email stating:
"NO REFUND IS GIVEN IF IT IS CONFISCATED OR STOPPED BY CUSTOMS."

Of course this is always going to be a risk but I thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone has had any issues?

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Well not everyone is going to CTB as soon as they receive it! And idk...feels uncomfortable knowing someone on the other side of the world running a shady (but very much needed) business knowing who I am and where I live.

What do you think he would do though?
Has anyone had their N from D seized at customs? I emailed D today and he or she responded with the introduction email stating:
"NO REFUND IS GIVEN IF IT IS CONFISCATED OR STOPPED BY CUSTOMS."

Of course this is always going to be a risk but I thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone has had any issues?

There was one guy's friend here whose package got stuck in the Louisville UPS facility, don't think it ever came. (nor a letter, so it probably just got destroyed)

Reactions: silentnight
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Ugh I think I can do this if I plan well, order the N, but I'm really put off by the fact that it's a controlled drug and criminal offence to import it where I live. And customs are more strict than US and Europe. Realistically I think the biggest consequence would be getting a warning or a fine but I'm still to scared to take the risk.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
No, he is trustworthy imo and immediately deletes all emails and info once the gift has been sent, he will give you instructions to do the same. I don't think he will leave any details laying around or keep names and addresses. Remember he is taking bigger risks doing this than you are by buying.
There was one guy's friend here whose package got stuck in the Louisville UPS facility, don't think it ever came. (nor a letter, so it probably just got destroyed)
I would say it's more likely the package got lost or stolen, unfortunately this can happen with anything that gets sent in the mail but it's very rare. Ive had things from amazon go missing. I don't think customs would have destroyed it.
Ugh I think I can do this if I plan well, order the N, but I'm really put off by the fact that it's a controlled drug and criminal offence to import it where I live. And customs are more strict than US and Europe. Realistically I think the biggest consequence would be getting a warning or a fine but I'm still to scared to take the risk.
I was really skeptical too. Where I live has some of the strictest customs in the world. Turns out I had nothing to worry about. D is the only reliable person in the entire world atm and if something happens to him there will be no other way to get N. So I always suggest that if someone is thinking about contacting him, they should do it while they still can.

I've made a thread that answers a lot of commonly asked questions, you can read it here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-n-files.82066/

• Informative
Reactions: demuic, Interloper and VoidDesirer22
ClaireBear31

ClaireBear31

Just... why?
Jan 18, 2020
My package arrived and it is very well-done... I will not give details because I absolutely want to protect D and he is my new favorite person on the planet, lol. He knows what he is doing, and customs should not be an issue for the vast majority of people. Honestly, the way he has done it makes it easier to 'hide in plain sight', in my home at least. D is nothing short of an ANGEL.

The relief I feel now, just having this in hand!!! When my partner went off on one of his screaming/punching fits yesterday, I was able to get through it just by picturing the package in my mind and where I have it hidden currently. I felt a calm I have never felt! I kept thinking over and over in my head, "You think you own me, you think control me, but you have no idea what is coming and that *I* am actually in charge of my own life..."

Now, to continue putting together my "Final" Playlist that I plan to listen to as I CTB...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: OldDrummer, BrokenBliss, demuic and 12 others
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
My package arrived and it is very well-done... I will not give details because I absolutely want to protect D and he is my new favorite person on the planet, lol. He knows what he is doing, and customs should not be an issue for the vast majority of people. Honestly, the way he has done it makes it easier to 'hide in plain sight', in my home at least. D is nothing short of an ANGEL.

The relief I feel now, just having this in hand!!! When my partner went off on one of his screaming/punching fits yesterday, I was able to get through it just by picturing the package in my mind and where I have it hidden currently. I felt a calm I have never felt! I kept thinking over and over in my head, "You think you own me, you think control me, but you have no idea what is coming and that *I* am actually in charge of my own life..."

Now, to continue putting together my "Final" Playlist that I plan to listen to as I CTB...
What country or region are you in?

Reactions: VoidDesirer22
I

Incognito?

Aug 4, 2021
In the PPH i ve read, that b (d) accept bitcoin or monero. In this thread some guys also used
WU. Now i am a little bit confused. I also would prefer WU, the online-version, i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.