Status
Not open for further replies.
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Hello,

I'd like to order N in early March to have peace of mind.
I'm searching for a "N buddy" which would buy the product the same day as me.
It would really reduce my anxiety and help me meet new acquaintances.

I'd be available on VC.

Btw, is the email of D of PPH November, 2021 still valid?

My PM is open.

Amumu

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: bad luck and Dead Meat
J

justtiredofit

Feb 14, 2022
Has anyone in Canada been able to find a safe way to obtain N? Please PM.

Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Please help. I've been desperately searching for N for years. I found an email address for D. Source 2 "B". It starts with mx. Is that correct / current. Any help would be appreciated so much.
You need a few more messages before anyone can PM you on these boards.

It doesn't start with mx.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
You need to post a bit more and then you can get and send pm. Also the email is in the latest PPeH book which you can find in the resources section.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
You need to post a bit more and then you can get and send pm. Also the email is in the latest PPeH book which you can find in the resources section.
I don't know what the resources section is. But I found a link to the book and I couldn't open it.
I don't know what the resources section is. But I found a link to the book and I couldn't open it.
Does ppeh mean peaceful pill e handbook?

Last edited:
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021

Yes, it's the Peaceful Pill Handbook. The resources section is not hard to find. Just look through this site carefully, don't rush. You can find everything you need.

E

Euthanizeme

Dec 31, 2021
How much do i need to post to send and receive private messages? i guess I will just start posting as much as i can everywhere.

Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
How much do i need to post to send and receive private messages? i guess I will just start posting as much as i can everywhere.
I don't know the exact number. Just try to engage with some of the threads here. It's not that many.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021

The link to the PPeH will download the book as a pdf file to your phone/computer; if you've click the link, probably the book is downloading or already downloaded and you'll probably find it somewhere in your device.
Also, i suggest you make a Protonmail email address and continue communication from there with the supplier you'll find in the PPeH.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/
Regarding the $100 award, on the forum main page, somewhere at the bottom, there is a BTC address where you can send your donation.

Last edited:
Reactions: justsayin
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
The link to the PPeH will download the book as a pdf file to your phone/computer; if you've click the link, probably the book is downloading or already downloaded and you'll probably find it somewhere in your device.
Also, i suggest you make a Protonmail email address and continue communication from there with the supplier you'll find in the PPeH.
Yes it takes a while to load even on computer, on phones sometimes it won't load at all it seems.

S

sepetuk4s

Feb 15, 2022
Regarding the $100 award, on the forum main page, somewhere at the bottom, there is a BTC address where you can send your donation.
Can you help me to locate D email..? Can you PM me ?? I have PPEH open , but i can not locate it.

C

cleveland2011

Feb 12, 2022
So I'm on my phone and I don't have access to computer for a few days. I can't access the PPH linked above on my phone.

Does that link cost money to access? Or is it visible for free?

I see you can order the print version for $95 online at PP website. I'm tempted to buy it. But if I can just access it for free in a few days that would be best.

Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
So I'm on my phone and I don't have access to computer for a few days. I can't access the PPH linked above on my phone.

Does that link cost money to access? Or is it visible for free?

I see you can order the print version for $95 online at PP website. I'm tempted to buy it. But if I can just access it for free in a few days that would be best.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/#post-1441196

C

cleveland2011

Feb 12, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/#post-1441196
Wasn't looking for a link.

I can't access it from my phone.

But when I can access it, will it charge me to read it?

C

cleveland2011

Feb 12, 2022
u can access it, just click it will download as a pdf.

and it's free.
It's not happening. So bizarre. Went into downloads on phone and nothing there. And I've used this phone for many downloads.

I'll just have to wait until I have computer access. Thanks!

• Wow
Reactions: Istanbulite
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Question: is one bottle ( 100 ml ) enough ? PPH say yes ( i am 55 KG ) this is my weight

R

ready.to.go

Nov 19, 2021
Question: is one bottle ( 100 ml ) enough ? PPH say yes ( i am 55 KG ) this is my weight
Yes, but it's always safe to have/drink 2, just in case.

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
It's not happening. So bizarre. Went into downloads on phone and nothing there. And I've used this phone for many downloads.

I'll just have to wait until I have computer access. Thanks!
Try using duckduckgo app

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Rather than safari? Is it an internet explorer essentially?
I had trouble using google chrome to download the pdf on my phone, but when I used the duckduckgo browser it worked.
Other people who have had trouble succeeded with duckduckgo and trying different browsers like mozilla. It's worth a try.

L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
I don't know how to talk to D. I don't know what to say to him. Do I keep it simple and just say Hello, I'm looking to use your services? I mean, I just don't know how to go about this. I want him to respond and get back to me, so it's very important to say the right thing. Can anyone give me any tips on what would be appropriate in communicating with him. It can be on this thread or private. I would use WU. I would really appreciate any help that you could give me.

Reactions: singsreignrebuilder and dissolve
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
I don't know how to talk to D. I don't know what to say to him. Do I keep it simple and just say Hello, I'm looking to use your services? I mean, I just don't know how to go about this. I want him to respond and get back to me, so it's very important to say the right thing. Can anyone give me any tips on what would be appropriate in communicating with him. It can be on this thread or private. I would use WU. I would really appreciate any help that you could give me.

I don't think D is in it for the small talk.
If you have any questions (as one probably has) ask them all in one mail.

Hopefully one of those questions would be how much it would cost to ship it to your country and how you go about paying for it.

Know that you are taking privacy related risks by going through WU that you can more easily avoid by paying in Monero instead.

Sweet Chainsaw

Sweet Chainsaw

Dec 6, 2020
I'm glad that this options is available.
I hope it passes the customs (Japan).

L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020

Hopefully one of those questions would be how much it would cost to ship it to your country and how you go about paying for it.

Know that you are taking privacy related risks by going through WU that you can more easily avoid by paying in Monero instead.
Thank you @Somber (:

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021

Idk I just had a long conversation with him today because the package is being held up and he was super helpful. Yeah it comes across as if he's kinda blunt but it was actually really nice to talk to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.