Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stuffz43

Feb 14, 2020
About your price fluctuations concern don't worry, I'm pretty sure I sent D a good $10 less then what I was supposed too thanks to a sudden drop in XMR but he said nothing and swiftly carried out the delivery (and then accidentally sent me 2 extra bottles to top it all off). So as long as you're not trying to rip him off it's all good.

Reactions: wanttogetonthebus
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Tbh I'd just send something along the lines of "I had some issues with BTC. Can you resend the address?" and then just send a bit extra (I'm not sure on Coinbase's fees, but maybe $25-$30 extra.) FWIW, as long as what you send isn't wildly off from the list he would've given you, it's fine. One of my payments was a bit short but there were no issues (obviously you should still aim to overpay as opposed to under.)

They're pretty reasonable, but they'd prefer you be blunt and to the point.

If all else fails, just make a new email and restart the process.
Oh thank you so much 😭😭😭 I should have asked about my previous email here before I ever sent it to him! I think it may be that I just wrote too many words… I'll do exactly as you suggested and I'll just go ahead and send $30 extra. After he receives the payment, will he send me an email asking for my shipping address?
About your price fluctuations concern don't worry, I'm pretty sure I sent D a good $10 less then what I was supposed too thanks to a drop in XMR but he said nothing and swiftly carried out the delivery (and then accidentally sent me 2 extra bottles to top it all off). So as long as you're not trying to rip him off it's all good.
Awesome!! Thank you for sharing with me. That's a huge relief!

steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
For lethal dosage, see: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-specifications.86362/

Yes, people have survived N. Sometimes it's just user error, sometimes it's dumb luck. It's rare, but it happens. You shouldn't let that dissuade you, because it is pretty close to foolproof.

OK thx because i am insecure i am asking better two times - so that means that 1 bottle of 100ml would be enough for a person with 60K weight?

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
FYI, when you're sending btc, your app is gonna tell you what the dollar equivalent is. However, when you yourself are buying the btc to begin with, you're gonna want to buy that extra $20 or so to have extra money for the fee you pay when you choose the approval speed for it being sent to D.
Thank you so much! Can you tell me more about how the approval speed thing works?

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Oh thank you so much 😭😭😭 I should have asked about my previous email here before I ever sent it to him! I think it may be that I just wrote too many words… I'll do exactly as you suggested and I'll just go ahead and send $30 extra. After he receives the payment, will he send me an email asking for my shipping address?

Awesome!! Thank you for sharing with me. That's a huge relief!
Yeah, once you send payment just send an email with a transaction ID or something as proof of payment and they'll ask for the required details at that point.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Thank you so much! Can you tell me more about how the approval speed thing works?
Sure. When you set up a payment in btc, it actually gets reviewed and approved by a crypto team (to keep it simple), and you choose the priority -- just like with the mail or ups. The faster the approval, the sooner it gets sent to D. And the higher the priority, the more the fee costs. Low priority says approx 24 hours, highest priority is approx 1 hour.

• Informative
Reactions: wljourney and wanttogetonthebus
BigGimpin

BigGimpin

Student
Mar 24, 2022
Will hop on the bus soon.

Last edited:
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Sure. When you set up a payment in btc, it actually gets reviewed and approved by a crypto team (to keep it simple), and you choose the priority -- just like with the mail or ups. The faster the approval, the sooner it gets sent to D. And the higher the priority, the more the fee costs. Low priority says approx 24 hours, highest priority is approx 1 hour.
Thank you so much!! I had no idea about any of that at all! 😮Haha, I feel like I'm almost ready to pursue my PhD in bitcoin now! ☺️ I sent an extra $50 so I hope that means highest priority. When I made the transaction through coinbase, there was no button or message or anything asking me to select any priority though.

Hey everyone! Here's an update. I made my transaction and sent an extra $50. Coinbase froze the transaction for suspicious activity so I had to call their support and verify my identity to get it to go through. I emailed D that I sent the money, and now I'm just sitting tight and will wait to hear back from him. Thank you all so much for your help!! If it wasn't for you wonderful people, I'd be permanently stuck with SN as my only transportation option.

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney and whitefeather
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Thank you so much!! I had no idea about any of that at all! 😮Haha, I feel like I'm almost ready to pursue my PhD in bitcoin now! ☺️ I sent an extra $50 so I hope that means highest priority. When I made the transaction through coinbase, there was no button or message or anything asking me to select any priority though.
Just out of curiosity, did you transfer your btc to a wallet first?

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Just out of curiosity, did you transfer your btc to a wallet first?
Uh, no I think? I really have never used bitcoin ever before until now. I just put money from my bank account into coinbase and then transferred it to D's address as soon as coinbase would allow me to transfer it. I'm guessing the money I put in from my bank account was put into some default coinbase wallet on my account.
I hope I didn't need to transfer it anywhere first before sending to D 😳

Reactions: wljourney
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Uh, no I think? I really have never used bitcoin ever before until now. I just put money from my bank account into coinbase and then transferred it to D's address as soon as coinbase would allow me to transfer it. I'm guessing the money I put in from my bank account was put into some default coinbase wallet on my account.
Ok, that's why. Just keep an eye on receipt of your payment.

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Ok, that's why. Just keep an eye on receipt of your payment.
Thank you!! I will. I know coinbase has a transaction history for the wallet, and everything is looking okay so far I think. There's even a link in that transaction that opens up blockchain.com so I think that's also supposed to be a receipt.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022

Hey everyone! Here's an update. I made my transaction and sent an extra $50. Coinbase froze the transaction for suspicious activity so I had to call their support and verify my identity to get it to go through. I emailed D that I sent the money, and now I'm just sitting tight and will wait to hear back from him. Thank you all so much for your help!! If it wasn't for you wonderful people, I'd be permanently stuck with SN as my only transportation option.
That's so exciting!!!!
How very well done! Congratulations!

Reactions: BigGimpin
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Thank you!! I will. I know coinbase has a transaction history for the wallet, and everything is looking okay so far I think. There's even a link in that transaction that opens up blockchain.com so I think that's also supposed to be a receipt.
That's good. But I meant receipt by D. You have record of it being sent, but just suggesting you keep an eye on D receiving it. Right now it's floating around in crypto cyberspace. (On its way.)

• Love
Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
I hope I didn't need to transfer it anywhere first before sending to D 😳
How long did coinbase make you wait until you were allowed to transfer? I deposited today and bought btc it says two weeks, should have used my debit card or paypall or something

BigGimpin

BigGimpin

Student
Mar 24, 2022
I deposited today and bought btc it says two weeks
I did it all in just a few minutes, is your account "verified"? I took it straight from my bank. Click on send / receive and I think it will ask you to verify.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
How long did coinbase make you wait until you were allowed to transfer? I deposited today and bought btc it says two weeks, should have used my debit card or paypall or something
See if coinbase lets you verify your ID, then it might remove the wait time. I can't impress on people enough -- Use Cash App. Coinbase can be a royal pain with those holds.
I did it all in just a few minutes, is your account "verified"? I took it straight from my bank. Click on send / receive and I think it will ask you to verify.
I just posted same suggestion. Gotta verify yourself to move freely.

Reactions: wljourney and BigGimpin
Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
See if coinbase lets you verify your ID, then it might remove the wait time. I can't impress on people enough -- Use Cash App. Coinbase can be a royal pain with those holds.

I just posted same suggestion. Gotta verify yourself to move freely.
lol I then used cashapp, but did a trial run and sent $5 to my exodus wallet, it worked by cash app did not like that so they put a hold on my account and now I can't purchase btc

and yea, I did the ID verification and everything

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
lol I then used cashapp, but did a trial run and sent $5 to my exodus wallet, it worked by cash app did not like that so they put a hold on my account and now I can't purchase btc

and yea, I did the ID verification and everything
Who put a hold and on what account. Your bank?

Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
Who put a hold and on what account. Your bank?
No Cash App, I contacted support on why it says I cannot purchase BTC and they told me for security reasons tat I am unable to purchase btc at this time

after a $5 test run

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
No Cash App, I contacted support on why it says I cannot purchase BTC and they told me for security reasons tat I am unable to purchase btc at this time
Try going back to our advice on Coinbase since you already started with them. Did you link to your bank account?

Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
Try going back to our advice on Coinbase since you already started with them. Did you link to your bank account?

In this thread? I'll try to find it, I am not sure what can be done though, and no I used a debit card because that is what it asked for. And I am not sure how helpful it would be, I am now temporarily banned from purchasing BTC on cash app

This has been frustrating, but it looks like etoro only makes you wait 7 days after a banking deposit to initiate crypto transfers so maybe I'll just do that
You used your bank account too and you were able to send immediately? Man wtf

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
In this thread? I'll try to find it, I am not sure what can be done though, and no I used a debit card because that is what it asked for. And I am not sure how helpful it would be, I am now temporarily banned from purchasing BTC on cash app

This has been frustrating, but it looks like etoro only makes you wait 7 days after a banking deposit to initiate crypto transfers so maybe I'll just do that
OK. As you wish. We're just trying to help, but we needed clarity on what exactly you're doing.

Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
OK. As you wish. We're just trying to help, but we needed clarity on what exactly you're doing.
Sorry I didn't mean to come off as rude or anything, I appreciate you trying to help. Was the advice earlier in this thread?

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Sorry I didn't mean to come off as rude or anything, I appreciate you trying to help. Was the advice earlier in this thread?
You didn't. Yes, no one else has posted since you asked so just read back. We were trying to see if you verified your ID with Coinbase. You have to do that so they trust your btc purchase is legit.

Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
You didn't. Yes, no one else has posted since you asked so just read back. We were trying to see if you verified your ID with Coinbase. You have to do that so they trust your btc purchase is legit.
Oh I thought you meant somewhere else, but yea I did do the ID verification on both coinbase and cashapp.

There is actually a bitcoin atm near me, I might actually try that in the meantime while waiting for the holds to come off

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
I had to wait an entire month. How long it makes you wait depends on how much money you transferred into it. The more money you transfer into coinbase at once, the longer it makes you wait before you can send it. And if you tell D that coinbase makes you wait, he's chill with it.

• Wow
Reactions: UnravelingWinter, wljourney and BrokenBliss
L

luke_skywalker

Mar 22, 2022
For lethal dosage, see: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-specifications.86362/

Yes, people have survived N. Sometimes it's just user error, sometimes it's dumb luck. It's rare, but it happens. You shouldn't let that dissuade you, because it is pretty close to foolproof.
So in conclusion, one bottle is enough for most cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.