Status
Not open for further replies.
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Curious about the risk of the BTC transaction being linked to my identity by LE.

Is it recommended to acquire BTC anonymously (such as via prepaid cards that were bought with cash), or is it "safe" to buy it with an identifiable account and debit card? Or is it better to use a different cryptocurrency altogether? Is it worth it to use a bitcoin mixer to obfuscate the trail a little?

It sounds like it's not worth worrying about being found out by LE this way, but I'd like input if possible. Thanks.
If you order for personal use and not planning to traffic the stuff, LE will likely not put the effort into finding every single client of D by backtracking every BTC transaction.

If you read the PPeH there are a few pages on potential consequences. Australians need to be careful because of tight border/custom controls.

I assume the risk to "get caught" is highest if the package is seized at the border and has your name on it.

Reactions: bleedthefreak and BrokenBliss
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
They have slightly different pharmacology, but both are reported to be effective. Meto has greater concern for its side effects.
you think 1x10mg is enough 40 minutes before taking the drink? or i should take 2x20mg?

insomni_yak001

insomni_yak001

Mar 31, 2022
Put in an order for two bottles of N from D. Got confirmation of payment received today. Fingers crossed...
Hi!! may I ask how fast after you paid/emailed him that you payed did D respond?

eee i sent D payment thru MG/a confirmation email 2 days ago and haven't heard back yet. I know it's soon but consensus here makes it seem like the process is immediate. I'm hoping I'm nervous for no reason.... I really need this to work :,(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wljourney and Cathy Ames
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Hi!! may I ask how fast after you paid/emailed him that you payed did D respond?

eee i sent D payment thru MG/a confirmation email 2 days ago and haven't heard back yet. I know it's soon but consensus here makes it seem like the process is immediate. I'm hoping I'm nervous for no reason.... I really need this to work :,(
It's not immediate. Seems business has been elevated and patience is called for. If 3 days pass since you've sent confirmation, send a polite email to request if payment was received successfully.

Reactions: insomni_yak001 and wljourney
R

reddragon1

Feb 22, 2022
My x3 gifts just arrived in the uk this morning. Thank you D

Reactions: wljourney, T-StayResident and BrokenBliss
T-StayResident

T-StayResident

Mar 26, 2022

About five hours. I paid with BitCoin.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022

D might take a bit longer to confirm if he needs to physically go and claim cash. Not sure if he can claim it online but he will likely have to wait even then to be sure the transaction is booked in his account.

🤞❤️

Reactions: insomni_yak001 and BrokenBliss
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
D might take a bit longer to confirm if he needs to physically go and claim cash. Not sure if he can claim it online but he will likely have to wait even then to be sure the transaction is booked in his account.

🤞❤️
Very good point. With btc, you just look on your phone or online to see payment has been received.

Reactions: wljourney
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Where in PPeh is D's email? Can't find it. Sorry I am dumb rn.
I found in the book that D is now mentioned as B. Is this legit?
I downloaded the file from here

Last edited:
Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
Yes, you are in the right spot. I don't know why it says he goes by B now, he still goes by D. In that section is his email though and it worked for me and others

Reactions: KiraLittleOwl
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
The legit copy has his info on page 326 and it sounds confusing. Yes. The book says the only seller is known as B.
But then in the notes below it mentions "previously went as D". He still goes by D. Someone at exit may have gotten mixed up with all the initials.

Please make sure to double check with someone you trust and who has received the actual product before you send an email to D.

There are quite a few scammers out there who have photoshopped their own fake emails into versions of the PPeH. Barely noticeable, but can cost you serious $$

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraLittleOwl
insomni_yak001

insomni_yak001

Mar 31, 2022

🤞❤️
Ahh thank you @T-StayResident for that info, and thank you @wljourney and @BrokenBliss for your good points. This anxiety is getting to me! Hopefully it's just the mode of payment taking longer... I hope he confirms soon

T-StayResident

T-StayResident

Mar 26, 2022
Hey T-Stay! Did you get/ask for a tracking number from D? Just sitting here, waiting, wondering if our gifts are already en route…
Yes, when I placed my order with D. According to D he would send the stuff yesterday (thursday). I haven't heard back from him regarding a tracking number, but from what I gather from this forum that is deliberate on his part. Too much checking of a package may raise suspicion. So I'm patiently sitting on my hands waiting for a tracking number from him or that a package actually arrives. Whicherver comes first.
I'm certainly not going to bug him with an email about this until at least a week has passed, because I know he gets a lot of unnecessary emails. He's got people to help and a business to run. I'm not going to waste his time.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
So I'm patiently sitting on my hands waiting for a tracking number from him or that a package actually arrives. Whicherver comes first.
Yeah. Same here. But I didn't know he was sending Thursday. Hoping my order from Tuesday is part of the batch.
Thanks for the info.

I

inabsentia

Apr 20, 2021
Hey, I thought it would be useful to share my experience.

I ordered N from D on 31 March, and 8 days later it has arrived in good shape. I see it was checked by customs but no issues were found. I was really shocked as given where I live, I expected it to take WAY longer, at the very least 2-3 weeks if it made it through customs.

As people here have previously mentioned, D is to the point, doesn't reply to any pointless queries but does give you all the essential information. He was actually very quick to provide a tracking number I thought, again based on other accounts.

Purchasing with Bitcoin is much less of a hurdle than I had originally thought. I was feeling very intimidated but, after doing some research here and then looking elsewhere on the internet as well, that all went fine and I was able to purchase the amount I needed over the course of a couple of days.

I'm feeling very privileged to have been able to source this option for myself, and thankful to all the helpful people and discussions here. :)

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Hey, I thought it would be useful to share my experience.

I ordered N from D on 31 March, and 8 days later it has arrived in good shape. I see it was checked by customs but no issues were found. I was really shocked as given where I live, I expected it to take WAY longer, at the very least 2-3 weeks if it made it through customs.

As people here have previously mentioned, D is to the point, doesn't reply to any pointless queries but does give you all the essential information. He was actually very quick to provide a tracking number I thought, again based on other accounts.

Purchasing with Bitcoin is much less of a hurdle than I had originally thought. I was feeling very intimidated but, after doing some research here and then looking elsewhere on the internet as well, that all went fine and I was able to purchase the amount I needed over the course of a couple of days.

I'm feeling very privileged to have been able to source this option for myself, and thankful to all the helpful people and discussions here. :)
Thank you for sharing your experience and congratulations. I hope you'll find peace.

• Love
Reactions: BrokenBliss and inabsentia
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It appears D has closed up shop. Can anyone confirm this?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...tll-get-stopped-at-customs.88191/post-1568217

• Wow
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
It appears D has closed up shop. Can anyone confirm this?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...tll-get-stopped-at-customs.88191/post-1568217
A few of us are waiting for packages this week/early next week.
Haven't heard anything since Tuesday though. Waiting for shipping confirmation or package.

That would seriously blow.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
A few of us are waiting for packages this week/early next week.
Haven't heard anything since Tuesday though. Waiting for shipping confirmation or package.

That would seriously blow.
Have you sent a follow-up email?

I would hope orders already in will be honoured.

I

inabsentia

Apr 20, 2021
Had anyone heard before today that D intended to stop early this year?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Had anyone heard before today that D intended to stop early this year?
I hadn't but apparently PN had said this would happen early this year. On exit forums. Surprised it never trickled over here tbh but I guess it makes sense as people would want to get orders in and avoid a stampede impeding them. Only way to confirm is to email D and confirm.

Reactions: VoidDesirer22 and inabsentia
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I hadn't but apparently PN had said this would happen early this year. On exit forums. Surprised it never trickled over here tbh but I guess it makes sense as people would want to get orders in and avoid a stampede impeding them. Only way to confirm is to email D and confirm.
The claim was made by a fairly new member so I am wondering if it's true.

• Aww..
Reactions: UnravelingWinter
I

inabsentia

Apr 20, 2021
Yeah, would caution against jumping to conclusions until we hear from D himself. Even despite having N, it's quite an anxiety-inducing thought and I hate to think of the panic one might feel of having missed out if you really wanted it. :(

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
The claim was made by a fairly new member so I am wondering if it's true.
They're not a new member. Been here 2yrs. Just hadn't posted before. Obviously not a keen poster. Some aren't.

Whether it's true can only be verified by emailing D. As you have an order in maybe you could verify.

Reactions: BrokenBliss
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Yeah, would caution against jumping to conclusions until we hear from D himself. Even despite having N, it's quite an anxiety-inducing thought and I hate to think of the panic one might feel of having missed out if you really wanted it. :(
I'm trying to stay calm. If true, panic won't change the fact.
And for god's sake let's NOT email D and bombard him with the same question.

• Hugs
Reactions: VoidDesirer22 and inabsentia
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
That's why it makes sense for someone with an order in motion to email him.

Reactions: BrokenBliss
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
That's why it makes sense for someone with an order in motion to email him.
I had planned to order a 2nd item once the first order went successfully through, it should arrive by Wednesday.

Right now don't think panicky emails would help anyone. Neither those who have ordered/paid nor those who hope to order soon.

We will have to wait and see how things progress over the next 48-72 hrs.

EDIT:
I know some people have inquired about pricing and are still waiting to hear back. So let's wait and see if they receive replies.

Last edited:
Reactions: VoidDesirer22
Status
Not open for further replies.