Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yep 10 days ago... gutted
Ah man, that sucks!

Not sure how much reading you've done but there's a worldwide shortage of N at the moment so the current legitimate seller has run out of stock. They say things will hopefully start up again in July/August.

Reactions: wljourney
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Just for the sake of clarity, the stock issue is due to a factory explosion earlier in the year. The pandemic isn't the issue. There's no certainty things will return to normal with D but I think it's pretty safe to say, if it's possible they will be back.

Reactions: speck
T

Tizout

Apr 24, 2022
Just sharing my experience ordering from D to Canada at the end of March - I purchased 2 bottles and asked for meto to be included (it's free) for $850 USD paid via BTC, everything was quick and concise. He shipped one day after payment was received. There was no tracking update/activity for an additional 2 weeks so D suggested I contact UPS - they said it got lost or damaged and that I needed to file a claim to open an investigation to locate the parcel. This didn't end up working out so the parcel is gone as it can't be located.

I highly suspect that it was seized and destroyed/discarded by customs, most likely due to the meto being included. Next time I'll order 2 bottles without meto or perhaps two orders of 1 bottle shipped via UPS. If that doesn't work out then I'll try out DHL since that's another shipping option. Looks like there won't be a restock until the end of July at the earliest though due to shortage.

As a relevant side note: I bought 3 bottles of N from A way back in early 2018, it came through without a hiccup in Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: LacunaLacrimalis and Mare Imbrium
J

Jam86

Feb 23, 2022
Ah man, that sucks!

Not sure how much reading you've done but there's a worldwide shortage of N at the moment so the current legitimate seller has run out of stock. They say things will hopefully start up again in July/August.
Ok thanks... guess no way to get money back.... my own silly fault..
How can you check if the individual is a scammer? I did put AV into scammers database and at the time the email didn't come up...

I've just contacted D.
Response to come back in July as I've seen from others here.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
A was reported to be a scammer in the pph. I'd have thouhht their email address would be in the database on the exit nembutal scam page but it seems like it's a bit bwhind sometimes.

Starylain001

Starylain001

Body is a prison for the soul
Apr 10, 2022
If exit doesnt support it, then its obviously a scam.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
@Tizout
Thanks for your update and the detailed account. Just one thing: going forward try to stay a bit more vague on how the product is labeled/disguised. This is an open forum after all and we don't want to make shipping more difficult for the sake of everyone who is hoping to get another delivery at some point.

My order to CAN was very closely examined but proceeded to be delivered. In order to spread risk of loss I had ordered only 1 item (which I still would recommend). Unfortunately now it's going to be a bit of a wait to order that 2nd item.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tizout and tryingtoescape
J

Jam86

Feb 23, 2022
A was reported to be a scammer in the pph. I'd have thouhht their email address would be in the database on the exit nembutal scam page but it seems like it's a bit bwhind sometimes.
I understand that.. I've emailed av again and received a reply that it should be with my by Tuesday...
If this is a scam i wonder why the person would carry on responding to me?.. was expecting radio silence once payment made....

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I understand that.. I've emailed av again and received a reply that it should be with my by Tuesday...
If this is a scam i wonder why the person would carry on responding to me?.. was expecting radio silence once payment made....
Wait and see. Of course we all hope for your package to arrive safely.

Make sure they don't come up with a story claiming that "the package is held at customs but if you pay another $$ fee they will release it".

That's what happened to the last person who fell for a scammer who used a similar but slightly changed email address claiming to be D.

Reactions: Smart No More
T

Tizout

Apr 24, 2022
@Tizout
Thanks for your update and the detailed account. Just one thing: going forward try to stay a bit more vague on how the product is labeled/disguised. This is an open forum after all and we don't want to make shipping more difficult for the sake of everyone who is hoping to get another delivery at some point.

My order to CAN was very closely examined but proceeded to be delivered. In order to spread risk of loss I had ordered only 1 item (which I still would recommend). Unfortunately now it's going to be a bit of a wait to order that 2nd item.
@wljourney
Did you get it shipped via UPS or DHL? I think I'll also go the 1 item per parcel route without meto with 2-3 seperate orders. I'm assuming meto can be sourced easily online.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
@wljourney
Did you get it shipped via UPS or DHL? I think I'll also go the 1 item per parcel route without meto with 2-3 seperate orders. I'm assuming meto can be sourced easily online.
Meto or any of the other Rx alternatives is not easy to get but it's also not impossible either.

Depending on your province you may have the option of using an "online walk in clinics". They are usually covered by your provincial healthcare plan and you have a phone consultation. If you have a good story and can get it across convincingly they will send the script directly to your pharmacy to be filled.

Edit: I used UPS. Package was examined VERY closely, but arrived.

Reactions: Tizout
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021

As @wljourney pointed out, the last person to mention attempts to buy from A had the same experience and was told they needed to pay a waver to get the package through customs. It was around 500 dollars I think. This will probably come round for you too and is why they're still replying to emails. Of course, do not hand over more money. It wasn't long ago that the other scammed member experienced this. Like less than a month. @wljourney do you remember where this was posted? Are you able post a link here? I can't remember if it was in this thread, another thread or a thread of it'it's own.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
As @wljourney pointed out, the last person to mention attempts to buy from A had the same experience and was told they needed to pay a waver to get the package through customs. It was around 500 dollars I think. This will probably come round for you too and is why they're still replying to emails. Of course, do not hand over more money. It wasn't long ago that the other scammed member experienced this. Like less than a month. @wljourney do you remember where this was posted? Are you able post a link here? I can't remember if it was in this thread, another thread or a thread of it'it's own.
The member started their own thread, assuming the items were seized.

I don't think they bought from A. It may have been a different scammer, posing as D.

Link to the discussion and how it evolved:
Thread 'N got seized and destroyed.'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-got-seized-and-destroyed.87934/

Reactions: Smart No More
T

Tizout

Apr 24, 2022
I don't think the real AV from 2018 is active anymore, I've tried reaching out to him recently via the same email when I made a successful order back then and didn't get a response. It has to be a scammer. There's nothing we can do but wait 3 months and see what the situation is like on D's end, what misfortune that I decided to buy a month ago and not earlier...

J

Jam86

Feb 23, 2022
Wait and see. Of course we all hope for your package to arrive safely.

Make sure they don't come up with a story claiming that "the package is held at customs but if you pay another $$ fee they will release it".

That's what happened to the last person who fell for a scammer who used a similar but slightly changed email address claiming to be D.
Tuesday here... no package... surprise surprise...
I've messaged AV.. not hopeful of a positive response

L

LacunaLacrimalis

And miles to go before I sleep
Apr 12, 2022
Just sharing my experience ordering from D to Canada at the end of March - I purchased 2 bottles and asked for meto to be included (it's free) for $850 USD paid via BTC, everything was quick and concise. He shipped one day after payment was received. There was no tracking update/activity for an additional 2 weeks so D suggested I contact UPS - they said it got lost or damaged and that I needed to file a claim to open an investigation to locate the parcel. This didn't end up working out so the parcel is gone as it can't be located.

I highly suspect that it was seized and destroyed/discarded by customs, most likely due to the meto being included. Next time I'll order 2 bottles without meto or perhaps two orders of 1 bottle shipped via UPS. If that doesn't work out then I'll try out DHL since that's another shipping option. Looks like there won't be a restock until the end of July at the earliest though due to shortage.

As a relevant side note: I bought 3 bottles of N from A way back in early 2018, it came through without a hiccup in Canada.
Wow @Tizout, I'm so sorry to hear that!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that UPS is able to locate your package. If it was destroyed/discarded by customs, UPS should be able to tell you that - there should be a record of it. How disappointing!!

D

Dangerous_Scarecrow

Mar 15, 2022
Ordered my N yesterday. Hope it ships soon.

I fucking hate my life.

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Ordered my N yesterday. Hope it ships soon.

I fucking hate my life.
Really sorry to hear you are at this point. When I wrote to D a while ago, they said that they were short on N - are you saying that D responded to you and agreed to fulfill your order?

D

Dangerous_Scarecrow

Mar 15, 2022
Really sorry to hear you are at this point. When I wrote to D a while ago, they said that they were short on N - are you saying that D responded to you and agreed to fulfill your order?
No confirmation yet, but the funds were picked up yesterday. So hopefully I hear from D soon.

We last spoke about the order middle of last week and no mention of any supply issues.

I'll keep the board here updated with what I learn.

And thank you for your kind words. ♥️

Last edited:
  • Wow
W

watchhergarden

Dec 12, 2021
As others have said, looks like D is out of stock until July. I want to buy ASAP… I don't know how to trust someone here to sell to me

D

Dangerous_Scarecrow

Mar 15, 2022
No confirmation yet, but the funds were picked up yesterday. So hopefully I hear from D soon.

We last spoke about the order middle of last week and no mention of any supply issues.

I'll keep the board here updated with what I learn.

And thank you for your kind words. ♥️
FYI, I just received a tracking number for my shipment.

I will update here when it arrives.

J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
As others have said, looks like D is out of stock until July. I want to buy ASAP… I don't know how to trust someone here to sell to me

Your options are:
1. Buy from darkweb.
2. Head to Mexico.
3. Break into a vet clinic and steal.

J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
Is it available on the dark web?

Everything is available on the dark web. The Dark Web is another reason why humanity is so messed up. You can even find live streams of basement fights and people betting on the outcome. Or live streams of people collecting money to do sick things to someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: WorthlessTrash and fizi22
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
has anyone had any luck ordering off the dark web?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
FYI, I just received a tracking number for my shipment.

I will update here when it arrives.
Hmmm, I hope you didn't get scammed. Where did you get D's address? There are fakes and people have been scammed. Some are told they need to pay a fee to get their N through customs. It's really unusual for D to be filling orders when just last week they said to many customers they had no stock and to try in july. There's a global shortage of N right now.
has anyone had any luck ordering off the dark web?
Nobody has reported having luck on the darknet. There are listings on some dark net markets but they're almost certainly scams. There was one legitimate seller but they disappeared and their site went down earlier in the year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.