Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
Can you direct me to where you got yours?
If you don't mind?
Is your source still around? Can you pm me in regards to this? I'm curious

It seems that many are asking this. Not sure why I can't PM you guys, but if you guys want, you guys can drop him a Telegram message. I don't know if he is still supplying, I bought mine from him months ago.

The previous time, I simply told him I saw his e-store (I think it is called K-web or something) via the darkweb. I can't really remember all the details, I'm sorry.
PS: Do not simply rely on my past experience as an affirmation for this vendor. Please do your own due diligence.

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It seems that many are asking this. Not sure why I can't PM you guys, but if you guys want, you guys can drop him a Telegram message. I don't know if he is still supplying, I bought mine from him months ago.

The previous time, I simply told him I saw his e-store (I think it is called K-web or something) via the darkweb. I can't really remember all the details, I'm sorry.
PS: Do not simply rely on my past experience as an affirmation for this vendor. Please do your own due diligence.
You'll be able to pm soon. Its just not available to new members right away. It won't take long. A few posts and some time online. Your almost there I think.

J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
You'll be able to pm soon. Its just not available to new members right away. It won't take long. A few posts and some time online. Your almost there I think.

I had no idea, thanks.
D's real address is listed in the PPH in the N chapter. The PPH in the resource section is a legitimate copy. One of the mods double checked everything before downloading it to make sure.

Yes, but it seems that there is an imposter impersonating D and a different email address was circulated.

Last edited:
I

idkanymore21

Mar 29, 2022
Has anyone been able to get N into the uk recently? How strict are they at customs w checking this; don't want to end up in prison lol

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Has anyone been able to get N into the uk recently? How strict are they at customs w checking this; don't want to end up in prison lol
It lands as planned pretty much every time. You do need to weigh up the legalities for yourself but the pass rate is very high. There have been members getting it over the last three months in the UK.

N

now_or_never

May 20, 2021
I finally mustered the courage to contact D to order N, however as expected there is no supply probably until july.

J

Jam86

Feb 23, 2022
I had no idea, thanks.

Yes, but it seems that there is an imposter impersonating D and a different email address was circulated.
Contacted your vendor... he's saying 700USD per bottle plus 100USD shipping to UK...
Is that what you where quoted?

J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
Contacted your vendor... he's saying 700USD per bottle plus 100USD shipping to UK...
Is that what you where quoted?

I am not in UK. I paid USD 630 per bottle. But this was months ago. I guess he is either jacking up the price due to shortage or because of location. Have no clue.

J

Jam86

Feb 23, 2022
I am not in UK. I paid USD 630 per bottle. But this was months ago. I guess he is either jacking up the price due to shortage or because of location. Have no clue.
Ok thanks. Have you got a test kit to check it is N... ?
Did it come in bottles with no labels?
Did you go for 1 bottle or 2 ?

J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
Ok thanks. Have you got a test kit to check it is N... ?
Did it come in bottles with no labels?
Did you go for 1 bottle or 2 ?

Bought 2. Yeah, no labels. Not yet. I got it due to fear of the shortage/supply issue.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It's worth asking your source to send you a pic of the product with the date and your username or some identifying tag to confirm legitimacy. It's common practice so shouldn't be offended if you ask.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
I don't wanna ruin anyone's party, but this could very well be a scam. So please be very careful people.

Reactions: justsayin, speck, eLdus and 5 others
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
I don't wanna ruin anyone's party, but this could very well be a scam. So please be very careful people.
Agreed. If anyone has gone through with these options, I suggest getting your drugs tested before taking them. FYI, for those in Canada, you can find a completely free and anonymous testing centre by googling the name of a major (coastal) Western Canadian city and including the phrase "drugs tested" (the org should appear on the first page).

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
You can also buy drug panel tests on ebay around the world. They're made for urine tests but work just as well with a drop of liquid N. Just be surw it has a barbiturates test/panel included as not all do. They're like 6 dollars a test or there about.

Starylain001

Starylain001

Body is a prison for the soul
Apr 10, 2022
Does anyone know if D sends to the parcel locker?

Reactions: JakeFlake
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I don't intend to until I have decided on my CTB date. I acquired them because I was worried they would go short on supply and/or see a sharp surge in price.
Guessing they have the medical seal on the top with the self healing stopper right? Not trying to talk you into it just letting you know, incase you don't already - you can put a syringe in that top stopper to extract enough for testing, or sleep/taste testing. It will heal without allowing air in and affecting the shelf life.

Last edited:
Reactions: speck
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
I don't intend to until I have decided on my CTB date. I acquired them because I was worried they would go short on supply and/or see a sharp surge in price.
Well I hope everything goes smoothly for you when you do decide on your date. The reason I asked was due to me thinking of contacting that person - but until I know for sure, perhaps it's best to hold off for now.

J

JakeFlake

Student
Apr 26, 2022
Guessing they have the medical seal on the top with the self healing stopper right? Not trying to talk you into it just letting you know, incase you don't already - you can put a syringe in that top stopper to extract enough for testing, or sleep/taste testing. It will heal without allowing air in and affecting the shelf life.

Thanks for the information, but I have already stashed it aside in a safe place, so I'm not sure I want to retrieve it now. Perhaps closer to my intended date.

Well I hope everything goes smoothly for you when you do decide on your date. The reason I asked was due to me thinking of contacting that person - but until I know for sure, perhaps it's best to hold off for now.

Yeah of course. It's a substantial sum of money after all and it is a fact that the darkweb is trawling with scammers. I was also pleasantly surprised and happy when it did came true. Have read many stories of people getting scammed trying to buy N.

Reactions: Message In A Bottle
D

Dangerous_Scarecrow

Mar 15, 2022
Hmmm, I hope you didn't get scammed. Where did you get D's address? There are fakes and people have been scammed. Some are told they need to pay a fee to get their N through customs. It's really unusual for D to be filling orders when just last week they said to many customers they had no stock and to try in july. There's a global shortage of N right now.
I received my shipment today.

I got D's contact information from the November PPH and confirmed it with 2 people on these forums who had communicated with him in the couple of weeks before I did, just to double check.

There were no fees beyond the cost to order it.
Congratulations!! He must have put some aside for you. I thought the last shipments went out 2 weeks ago. You are very lucky!
Yes, it sounds like D may have.

I told D a couple weeks ago that I was going to purchase but needed a bit to get funds in place. D didn't mention anything to me about a shortage and I was off these forums for a couple of weeks so wasn't aware.

Reactions: wljourney
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I received my shipment today.

I got D's contact information from the November PPH and confirmed it with 2 people on these forums who had communicated with him in the couple of weeks before I did, just to double check.

There were no fees beyond the cost to order it.

Yes, it sounds like D may have.

I told D a couple weeks ago that I was going to purchase but needed a bit to get funds in place. D didn't mention anything to me about a shortage and I was off these forums for a couple of weeks so wasn't aware.
You got really lucky there. Fair play.

Reactions: wljourney
J

Jam86

Feb 23, 2022
It's worth asking your source to send you a pic of the product with the date and your username or some identifying tag to confirm legitimacy. It's common practice so shouldn't be offended if you ask.
I asked JakeFlakes source for a pic and he said no... said he could photoshop it if he was scammer..
No labels on bottles.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I asked JakeFlakes source for a pic and he said no... said he could photoshop it if he was scammer..
No labels on bottles.

Hmmm.

It could be photoshop'd of course. There are ways to make that harder and to make it clear that wasn't done and for the profit margin it would be worth sending a simple pic. A short video clip even. Doesn't hurt them to send it even if it's a case of humouring you for the sake of the sale. Reluctance to send the pic or vid is a red flag for me tbh.

J

Jam86

Feb 23, 2022
Is 1 bottle 100ml containing 6mg sufficient to ctb or is it dependent on factors like weight .. 145lb Male ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.