Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Will confirm. Just to be clear, I did for sure contact D (I used the address in the PPH both times I contacted them), but I'm still going to be testing the N using both a home testing kit, and a local lab. I would do this in any circumstance.
Let us know the results please if you test.

Reactions: SofterSoftest
CemetryGates

CemetryGates

𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔰
Apr 10, 2022
Anyone from the UK ordering atm?

Reactions: bigbeatmanifesto and IsThisTheEnd?
C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
Hi everyone, just an update: D has sent me a tracking number - the N is on its way, it seems! They seem to have a supply right now, even though I realize that they didn't a short while ago. I jumped on this the first chance I got.
When did you order?Is it before he anounced to stop selling?

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Hi everyone, just an update: D has sent me a tracking number - the N is on its way, it seems! They seem to have a supply right now, even though I realize that they didn't a short while ago. I jumped on this the first chance I got.
Can you let us know when and if you receive the package? I hope customs doesn't seize it. BTW are you in Canada, US or Europe? Just wondering if you are in Canada and planning on taking it to a lab that can confirm identity, purity and other substances. If you are , do you have any idea what labs are available in Canada to test it?

Thanks

E

Eternal Oblivion

Student
Nov 23, 2021
I was in contact with D for a few months now. We keepd chatting and I said I was getting the money. I contact him again a few days ago and said I had the money, and asked him if we could conclude the transaction, to which he said yes.

At this very minute I just sent him the money. All the money I have in the world. I'm super scared he's gonna scam, but I really hope not. He's very well respected in this forum as far as I can tell.

I'll let you guys informed about what happens next.

• Informative
Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?, NobodyKnowsMe, Endtimes1 and 1 other person
C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
I was in contact with D for a few months now. We keepd chatting and I said I was getting the money. I contact him again a few days ago and said I had the money, and asked him if we could conclude the transaction, to which he said yes.

At this very minute I just sent him the money. All the money I have in the world. I'm super scared he's gonna scam, but I really hope not. He's very well respected in this forum as far as I can tell.

I'll let you guys informed about what happens next.
What's the price?Is it higher than before?

E

Eternal Oblivion

Student
Nov 23, 2021
What's the price?Is it higher than before?
I paid what we agreed upon when I first contact him, which is the old price, don't know if he's gonna have a new policy from now on.

• Informative
Reactions: wljourney
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
is there anyone here to whom D delivered N by regular mail? DHL and UPS have suspended services in my country, and most likely will not resume this year or even next... it fucking sucks

• Aww..
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
is there anyone here to whom D delivered N by regular mail? DHL and UPS have suspended services in my country, and most likely will not resume this year or even next... it fucking sucks
That does suck. Your best bet is to ask him. That's the only way you're going to know.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
That does suck. Your best bet is to ask him. That's the only way you're going to know.
unfortunately D ignores me with this question, i've already asked him several times with an interval of at least a week. he still hasn't replied to me. maybe that means he won't deliver. it's terrible, of course

• Aww..
Reactions: Smart No More
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
unfortunately D ignores me with this question, i've already asked him several times with an interval of at least a week. he still hasn't replied to me. maybe that means he won't deliver. it's terrible, of course
Yes I would assume that means he won't be able to deliver.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Is there any way you could get an intermediary. So for example, have it sent to someone in the nearest place that those courier services do operate in and then have it forwarded on from there to you? It's a long shot I know. There's also the legal side of things to consider and the intricacies of it crossing any borders. If you're able to travel closer maybe that's an option.

Sending it by regular mail is definitely not ideal and I suspect that's why D wouldn't reply. Those trying to discover his identity or whereabouts would make requests like that in hopes of being able to trace it back. I'm not sure what you specifically asked D. What I'm thinking is, if you haven't already, word it like this.... 'currently used couriers don't operate in my country (maybe specify where that is) is an alternative courier possible?' If you can find a decent alternative yourself that isn't regular mail you could suggest that but I reckon D would know of one if there's a suitable one for him.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
Is there any way you could get an intermediary. So for example, have it sent to someone in the nearest place that those courier services do operate in and then have it forwarded on from there to you? It's a long shot I know. There's also the legal side of things to consider and the intricacies of it crossing any borders. If you're able to travel closer maybe that's an option.

Sending it by regular mail is definitely not ideal and I suspect that's why D wouldn't reply. Those trying to discover his identity or whereabouts would make requests like that in hopes of being able to trace it back. I'm not sure what you specifically asked D. What I'm thinking is, if you haven't already, word it like this.... 'currently used couriers don't operate in my country (maybe specify where that is) is an alternative courier possible?' If you can find a decent alternative yourself that isn't regular mail you could suggest that but I reckon D would know of one if there's a suitable one for him.
yes, i thought about resorting to intermediaries, but I'm afraid because N is an illegal substance. i can't travel unfortunately, i have very little control over my life. anyway thanks for the help. if you want to know more exactly, i (openly) wrote to D that DHL and UPS have suspended services in my country and clarified where I am, and then i asked him if there are alternative options? i didn't get an answer

• Aww..
Reactions: Smart No More
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
yes, i thought about resorting to intermediaries, but I'm afraid because N is an illegal substance. i can't travel unfortunately, i have very little control over my life. anyway thanks for the help. if you want to know more exactly, i (openly) wrote to D that DHL and UPS have suspended services in my country and clarified where I am, and then i asked him if there are alternative options? i didn't get an answer
I am sorry to say this, but this is a business that does not rely on making every single customer happy.

He will sell the limited number of items he has available to people who are easier to serve.

He has plenty of buyers for his items and can pick and choose. There is no benefit in him adding work to his process by making exceptions and bending over backwards.

I am really sorry, but that's the reality.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
I am sorry to say this, but this is a business that does not rely on making every single customer happy.

He will sell the limited number of items he has available to people who are easier to serve.

He has plenty of buyers for his items and can pick and choose. There is no benefit in him adding work to his process by making exceptions and bending over backwards.

I am really sorry, but that's the reality.
i'm not surprised you are saying this. i understand what you are talking about and i don't argue with the fact that it works this way, there is no need to explain it to me, but i do not agree that it is a big problem for him to write in one line that he doesn't deliver to my country and close this question. anyway, all this means that in my country it will be impossible to obtain N in the near future

Last edited:
M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Question: Is D back in stock? (If I understood it right)

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Question: Is D back in stock? (If I understood it right)
Yes.
He seems to have a small supply in and is taking orders at the moment.
Hey have you received your package yet? Any updates at all?
Just wondering. Thanks!

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
i'm not surprised you are saying this. i understand what you are talking about and i don't argue with the fact that it works this way, there is no need to explain it to me, but i do not agree that it is a big problem for him to write in one line that he doesn't deliver to my country and close this question. anyway, all this means that in my country it will be impossible to obtain N in the near future
Try with the chapter of meds in PPH probably there is some legit online pharma

A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Update:
N from D arrived.
Ordered just a few days ago.
Package was inspected (opened) but passed customs quickly. Same bottle. Same labelling.

cc: @Wastedaway You had asked for confirmation when the new stock arrives.
Glad you got it!

• Love
Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Years of numbness. When will it stop?
Dec 18, 2021
Yes.
He seems to have a small supply in and is taking orders at the moment.

Hey have you received your package yet? Any updates at all?
Just wondering. Thanks!
Update:
N from D arrived.
Package was inspected (opened) but passed customs quickly. Same bottle. Same labelling.

Congratulations! Can you take a picture? I guess @SofterSoftest hasn't gotten theirs through customs yet. I think they're in UK?

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Update:
N from D arrived.

Are you in the US? I wouldn't think that US Customs would allow it through if they opened it.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Are you in the US? I wouldn't think that US Customs would allow it through if they opened it.
Barbiturates aren't in circulation these days so customs are unlikely to bother with the expense of testing for them. When they test for drugs they likely get nothing coming up. If anything shows it would probably be the alcohol in there and as a result would pass inspection.

• Informative
Reactions: wljourney, SofterSoftest and NobodyKnowsMe
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Are there any updates on D? I think I've heard of a couple of people ordering since the shortage and they have received their N?

Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Years of numbness. When will it stop?
Dec 18, 2021
I would rather not post a picture that may point customs officers all around the world to identify the item. While I'm now "covered", I don't want to ruin it for others.
Ok. So when you noted it was the same bottle, same label you mean it matched the pictures in the PPeH?

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
Is anyone familiar with using the wallet mycelium? I managed to test it and sent 10 dollars of btc from cash app to the wallet (took me forever to figure out) and now I'm stuck again. D gave me the address, i copied and pasted it into the recipient address box but it's marked red indicating there's an error.

If anyone can help what I'm missing here I'd appreciate it...this is beyond frustrating.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Could it be that all fields need filling in and that's the issue. I'd ask D to double check the address and/or double check you managed to get the whole address when you copied it or didn't add extra letters accidentally. Could be as simple as a copy/paste error.

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
I copied and pasted more than once and no dice.

I had just got his address yesterday. I was gonna prepare and get everything in my wallet but now I have another problem on top of that.

cash app keeps giving me errors whenever I take out large amounts. I was getting it to work for small amounts but now it's not even working at all.

This all has been a giant headache...if anyone is familiar with Cash app or mycelium please pm or message me...your help would be most appreciated.
I'm sure you already thought of this, but have you considered using MoneyGram or Western Union? From my understanding D may accept these options. Did he offer these to you? I tried my hand with cash app and had too much trouble adding funds to it. I never used mycelium but you can try to do a search and find people who have. Sorry, if this wasn't too helpful.

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
I'm sure you already thought of this, but have you considered using MoneyGram or Western Union? From my understanding D may accept these options. Did he offer these to you? I tried my hand with cash app and had too much trouble adding funds to it. I never used mycelium but you can try to do a search and find people who have. Sorry, if this wasn't too helpful.
I thought about it but I feel that would draw too much suspicion on my end & you are fine, thank you.

Reactions: DyingMiND
Status
Not open for further replies.