Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaegerist123

May 14, 2022
D seems reliable still in May of 2022 (when I am posting this).

I sent an email with the payment receipt (for 2 items) to D on May 7, 2022.

I received an email from D saying that they received the payment on May 10, 2022.

2 items of N arrived to my place in the United States of America on May 13, 2022.

I am so thankful.

Reactions: speck, NobodyKnowsMe, wljourney and 3 others
Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
My friends' got seized by US Louisville customs'which is sent to Asia,can you believe that?
Is the friend you are referring to @castiron or is it someone else? Also, was it N that was seized or something else?

Also, what do you mean "US Louisville customs'which is sent to Asia."?

dredd1981

dredd1981

All these moments will be lost in time
May 1, 2022
Anyone else having problems viewing the ppeh? I've tried downloading it but the damn thing doesn't work, trying to get D's email address

C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
Is the friend you are referring to @castiron or is it someone else? Also, was it N that was seized or something else?

Also, what do you mean "US Louisville customs'which is sent to Asia."?
Someone else.
The nembutal was sent to asia but got seized in Louisville.

sweaterpaws

sweaterpaws

May 14, 2022
Anyone else having problems viewing the ppeh? I've tried downloading it but the damn thing doesn't work, trying to get D's email address
I was also having problems downloading it from the usual link available through the forums I'm not sure if its down or something. I typed out [name of the book in full] PDF 2022 download and found a download link as the first result that worked, you just gotta make sure its the one that says his new email, both are listed

dredd1981

dredd1981

All these moments will be lost in time
May 1, 2022
I was also having problems downloading it from the usual link available through the forums I'm not sure if its down or something. I typed out [name of the book in full] PDF 2022 download and found a download link as the first result that worked, you just gotta make sure its the one that says his new email, both are listed
Thanks bro

Reactions: sweaterpaws
fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Do you mean you searched for it in the internet? (Google, Bing, etc)
Be aware that there are a lot of fake copy with scam email address! The only one I trust is the one available on this forum.
My advise is to try to download it on different browser on a computer

Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Years of numbness. When will it stop?
Dec 18, 2021
D seems reliable still in May of 2022 (when I am posting this).

I sent an email with the payment receipt (for 2 items) to D on May 7, 2022.

I received an email from D saying that they received the payment on May 10, 2022.

2 items of N arrived to my place in the United States of America on May 13, 2022.

I am so thankful.
Did you pay with BTC? 3 days seems like a long time to get notification of payment, but looks like you paid on a Saturday. I know someone who paid BTC this Saturday and is very nervous not having received payment notification from D yet.

L

lumberdaren

Apr 18, 2022
That is a good news to hear.
I am writing him another email now.

J

Jaegerist123

May 14, 2022
Did you pay with BTC? 3 days seems like a long time to get notification of payment, but looks like you paid on a Saturday. I know someone who paid BTC this Saturday and is very nervous not having received payment notification from D yet.
I paid using a website called Remitly. I know we're not supposed to give source names but I don't know what to do in this case. It's a website like Western Union where you can send cash payments. But you can also send Bank transfers like with Zelle. It was fast to send money.

You said your friend hasn't received payment notification from D yet? One thing that I like about Remitly is that with the cash payments you can see a user interface of when the user picked up the payment.

I sent the cash payment to D through Remitly on May 7, 2022. The cash payment to D was picked up on May 10, 2022 as shown in [1]. D sent an email that the payment was received on the same day, May 10, 2022, as shown in [2]. And I received the package on May 13, 2022.

If I've provided too much information, please let me know so I can edit this post.

[1]
image.png [deleted]

[2]
email.png [deleted]

Last edited:
Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have
Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Dec 18, 2021
I paid using a website called Remitly. I know we're not supposed to give source names but I don't know what to do in this case. It's a website like Western Union where you can send cash payments. But you can also send Bank transfers like with Zelle. It was fast to send money.

You said your friend hasn't received payment notification from D yet? One thing that I like about Remitly is that with the cash payments you can see a user interface of when the user picked up the payment.

I sent the cash payment to D through Remitly on May 7, 2022. The cash payment to D was picked up on May 10, 2022 as shown in [1]. D sent an email that the payment was received on the same day, May 10, 2022, as shown in [2]. And I received the package on May 13, 2022.

If I've provided too much information, please let me know so I can edit this post.

[1]
image.png

[2]
email.png
Thank you very much. You probably should delete the pictures. You have them well blurred but it does show numbers which the site doesn't want published and I'm done looking at.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Dec 18, 2021
I don't think D sends receipt of payment confirmations on a routine basis.
Once I had sent proof of payment all I heard was getting the package. No further emails or any communication. The fewer the better for both sides.

very unlikely but you can use a drug interaction checker website to look up your specific medication.
Thanks. True he's such a valuable asset, the less the better. However I've seen people on this thread say they got a tracking number.

The anxiety of no status is eating us alive.

Thanks again. I see throughout this thread and others you make a great effort to help people. 👍❤️

Reactions: wljourney
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022

[1]
image.png [deleted]

[2]
email.png [deleted]
With places like zelle you can just pay online right? You don't have to go anywhere like with western union? Does D accept zelle?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm just tired of all the bs that comes with Bitcoin:,)

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
With places like zelle you can just pay online right? You don't have to go anywhere like with western union? Does D accept zelle?
You can't pay D with Zelle. Zelle only transfers funds between US bank accounts. Both the sender and receiver have to have a US bank account and a registered US mobile number in order to register and use the app. Zelle doesn't do international money transfers.

The only payment options that D mentions are bitcoin, monero, WU, and MG. You can always ask him if he will accept any other payment options if you want and see what he says.

Reactions: Secrets1, DyingMiND, wljourney and 1 other person
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
Thanks. True he's such a valuable asset, the less the better. However I've seen people on this thread say they got a tracking number.

The anxiety of no status is eating us alive.
D isn't great about sending out tracking numbers. He seems to only send out tracking numbers some of the time. There are a lot of people on here who didn't receive a tracking number, but they still received their N.

When I sent proof of payment to D, I didn't hear anything from D for 3 days. I have a registered account with UPS. I just logged into my account on the 2nd day after payment and checked to see if any packages were on the way. It showed that D had shipped the package within 24 hours of receiving payment. He sent me a tracking number 3 days later, and then I received the package the next day.

If you have a registered account with the courier you used, you could log in and check the tracking number that way, or sign up for an account if you don't have one yet. Then you will be able to check and see if D has shipped your package.

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney and Beer_is_all_I_have
Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Dec 18, 2021
D isn't great about sending out tracking numbers. He seems to only send out tracking numbers some of the time. There are a lot of people on here who didn't receive a tracking number, but they still received their N.

When I sent proof of payment to D, I didn't hear anything from D for 3 days. I have a registered account with UPS. I just logged into my account on the 2nd day after payment and checked to see if any packages were on the way. It showed that D had shipped the package within 24 hours of receiving payment. He sent me a tracking number 3 days later, and then I received the package the next day.

If you have a registered account with the courier you used, you could log in and check the tracking number that way, or sign up for an account if you don't have one yet. Then you will be able to check and see if D has shipped your package.
Thanks. I should have known that ahead of ordering as much as I've looked through this thread but nerves took over. Friend tried using the courier app but said it didn't show anything.

Emailed D and he was kind enough to send tracking. Phew.

Thanks again.

B

Blackroom_57

Student
Dec 25, 2021
No, he doesn't. If you are worried that you won't be home when the package arrives, you can always arrange to have it shipped to a designated pickup location.
How do I arrange that?

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
How do I arrange that?
Look on the courier's website. There should be a list of designated pick up locations in your area. Then log into your account. You will see an option to have your package delivered to a designated pickup location instead of your home address. Pick the location you want.

Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
if i have amiltryptiline, do you think it can be mixed with n ?Amiltryptiline is cardiotoxic and used for this effect .Of course with N alone, alone quite reliable( i suppose, i dont find many articles or studies about overdose with it).im just asking if with combination of amiltripline it could be a 100 % and avoiding the 1% coma issue that could result with n overdose
You need 200 amiltryptiline pills just to die. I doubt taking 10 or so amiltryptiline will make N more lethal, it probably will make you more likely to vomit and live

Reactions: DyingMiND and wljourney
enau

enau

Student
Apr 15, 2021
You need 200 amiltryptiline pills just to die. I doubt taking 10 or so amiltryptiline will make N more lethal, it probably will make you more likely to vomit and live

I dont have amiltryptiline pill, i have it in liquid/ like this, https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/Amitriptyline_gouttes.JPG
i have 4, 5GM( you need 7/ or 8 GM for dying if i remember well, based on peacefull pill)
Im a little scared of the possibility that i could vomit N while semi- unconscious(where i could not take another bottle, or seek for medical). That my body could not have assimilated enough to die, but to remain in a coma..i suppose it' will be fine in the end(if anyone has studies where it is mentioned the time it takes to die with n, that would reassure me).But i know that amiltryptiline is used in mixed coctkail letal drug , because of the potential cardiotoxic, and since i have a good amount of it ( but not enough to use it alone, and i dont know if the liquid solution is an issue, there is a little alcoholl inside ) i had this though why not using the 2..

Last edited:
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
I dont have amiltryptiline pill, i have it in liquid/ like this, https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/Amitriptyline_gouttes.JPG
i have 4, 5GM( you need 7/ or 8 GM for dying if i remember well, based on peacefull pill)
Im a little scared of the possibility that i could vomit N while semi- unconscious(where i could not take another bottle, or seek for medical). That my body could not have assimilated enough to die, but to remain in a coma..i suppose it' will be fine in the end(if anyone has studies where it is mentioned the time it takes to die with n, that would reassure me).But i know that amiltryptiline is used in mixed coctkail letal drug , because of the potential cardiotoxic, and since i have a good amount of it ( but not enough to use it alone, and i dont know if the liquid solution is an issue, there is a little alcoholl inside ) i had this though why not using the 2..
I say dont take it. You should eat very lightly prior to drinking N and eat/drink nothing during the time you take N. The amiltryptiline liquid will make you more likely to vomit when used in combination with N.
amiltryptiline pills are used in lethal cocktails, not the liquid.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I'm not sure why liquid or pill form of Amitryptaline would be any different. I instinctively feel like maybe the liquid form is more easily digested/processed but that's an assumption and quite possibly incorrect. Either way, I wouldn't use the Amitryptaline in conjunction with N. It's not going to do anything positive IMHO and it's unnecessary complication. There are other potentiating drugs that can be used such as opiates/opioids and benzos (to a lesser extent). The whole reason for enduring 200ml of nasty tasting vetinary N is to be certain the dose is enough to end things peacefully so adding something that might make things less tolerable is counterintuitive and counterproductive.
well yes, it is incertain, i will stay to the protocol with n i think.But i didnt found any info about amiltryptiline in liquid and CTB , maybe is it effective, or not.also , i was reading studies about death by n, and some combination are very lethal, include amiltryptiline.
In the doubt, i will not take amiltryptiline, but the question maybe deserve attention
---
i m planning to testing sample with EC Lab.i'm not sure , if i should say what is the substance that i want to test( they(re asking) ? this lab seems serious, like it is described in peacefull pill, this lab have a good reputation among recreational drug users.But i'm a little anxious or paranoid at this point and thinking" well, if i say it is n, maybe they wont analyse it well, and just confirm what i said'.Maybe i should say it s another drug, for be sure of their analyse sample.i dont know
You could tell them it's pentobarbital or if you want to be vague to ensure the result isn't just a platitude then you can just say you believe it to be a sedative or barbiturate. Honestly though, if you're paying for a service they can't and shouldn't really just forego the test and tell you what you expect to hear. I don't think they could do that if they wanted to. It's bad practice and could lead to litigation which they don't want or need.

I'll be very interested to see how you get on with them. Please keep us updated with your results. If you can remember it would be great if you could tag me in the update so I don't miss it but no pressure of course. Best of luck with things.

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney, enau and Beer_is_all_I_have
Status
Not open for further replies.