• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bluesrock

Aug 28, 2021
It wasn't my first attempt but it was the first with N. This story is not going to tell you that N doesn't work, just going to tell how I failed. I took anti-emetic regimen for 2 days. Rented a hotel room. Arrived. And that was it, time to do it. But I often get nervous and anxious just before the final step, it's like trying to find the best moment to end it. I don't know why but just checking into the hotel I wasn't in mental space to do it immediately. Perhaps I needed a certain mood or perhaps I needed to contemplate one last time about my fucked up life. I don't know and I don't understand how those things work. So I thought I'll just take instead 3x10mg before the thing, when I'm ready (my anti-emetic is Maxolan) and I went for a walk. Was listening to music. Was getting into the mood for the final act. Perhaps there are people who can do it at any given opportunity, but for me wanting and begging for death and making that final leap are just completely different things.
So then, since I already was fasting but didn't do it what I came to do hunger started really kicking in. So there's a new plan, will eat now and 8 hours from now is the finale of my tragic show. Which after all and all ended up being 8 in the morning (I woke up late the day before so it looked good option).
I had honey, I had chocolate, I had whiskey, I had N. And I also decided to take xanex for my survival instincts. It's just a horrible feeling when different parts of the brain are screaming at each other, one doesn't want to live and the other can't talk but makes me tense up or fear or be anxious or do any other nasty tricks outside of my control.
I take 3x anti-emetic hour before, open N, and I am excited how it smells. I've feared bad taste, but as I pour it into a cup it smells like medical spirit. I am thinking, 'I definitely can do that'. I take out trash with the bottle of N a bit further, I take xanex. And by the time alarm clock for 1 hour rang (to drink N) I felt a bit foggy (the side affect of xanex for which I don't have tolerance). I take a generous amount of honey into a teaspoon, place it in my mouth and had a sip of N.
So, the stuff is the worst tasting thing I've ever had. It's bitter in sort of chemical way. And honey definitely helps. I took 2 or 3 sips with honey and the stuff feels so horrible that I decided to try it with chocolate to see if it would be any better. I spit it out the sip with chocolate. The honey definitely works and chocolate not. Then I take another sip with honey and start gagging. And this is the foggy part which I don't recall, if I thought that it's better not to finish full amount than to puke everything out or I decided to give some time before continuing after gagging and fell asleep. Really not sure which one of those two happened. Next thing I know someone is calling my name and telling me to wake up. I can't properly open my eyes or lift my head. 'I ask how did you get into my room?','how do you know my name?'. I can hear how slurred my speach is and I have no idea how I can remember that because even hours later some things were foggy. Eventually I have a conversation with two paramedics but I'm so off my face that I can't even properly see their faces. They take me to the hospital. Later I found out that I was found next day at 11.00 (26-27 hours later) by hotel staff. Laying in my vomit.
In hospital they essentially just tried to hydrate me, I don't remember any tube in my throat. So I am surprised that it didn't do more. Hopefully I'm not brain damaged and don;t realize yet.
So, will try again. What anti-emetic people would recommend?
I'm also surprised that there's no method that makes not taste this horrible stuff. How the f those cults do the kool aid thing? It would be nice to have the last day more pleasant rather than just persevering, trying not to puke or even worse botching up things and putting yourself in the worst place. Bizarrely enough, after all that N that I drank I have only one complication. I used to have nerve damage in one of my arms which got better and I woke up not being able to use it fully again.
Please, share if you have some good pointers.

B

bluesrock

Aug 28, 2021
Wow… thanks for your report. Makes me worried. Do you think you could have chugged it all down as quickly as possible? Or is the taste too bad to do that?
I mean just think about the nasty spirits that you drank. The quick chug means puke while small sips can be managed. Though, maybe people know more about anti-emetics. I still was found lying in my puke after taking 3x10mg Maxolon 1hour before.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Did you feel any burning in your stomach/throat or was the awful taste the only discomfort that you had from it? How long did it take you to pass out from the first sip?

edit: I'm glad you didn't suffer from any serious side effects from the N. Hopefully your arm gets better. There was another poster here who survived her attempt with N. She followed the instructions and everything yet still came out alive. Your cases are no doubt not the norm but still possible.

It's amazing how ppl respond to certain things differently. I've heard of people taking the smallest amount of sn and dropping in mins. Someone was testing sn out a bit which unfortunately resulted in their death.

Last edited:
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
Just wasn't your time, most likely booked two nights would have been the thing to do cause cleaning come. Sad you didn't but you have us still

B

bluesrock

Aug 28, 2021
Did you feel any burning in your stomach/throat or was the awful taste the only discomfort that you had from it? How long did it take you to pass out from the first sip?
No burning. It was just bitterness. Also I didn't mean that I pass out from it. I likely fell asleep high on xanex.
Also if anyone's wondering the N was from D. I don't understand how this stuff wouldn't make more damage in such a long time. My theory is that perhaps I puked it early on.

Last edited:
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Yeah the taste is behind awful. It's something that definitely cannot be underestimated. 200ml is rough.

Lidocaine/benzocaine numbing seems like the only potential way to help (limited feedback on that). But that appears to make swallowing difficult so you really can't win haha

O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
The issue is you sipped it and did not take a lethal dose. Plain and simple. Very clearly stated on this site how fast acting it is and how important the dosage is and you did the exact opposite.

I know you say it's the taste but really it's you not being ready or wanting to die. In your post you're clearly unsure and procrastinate a lot and really did not want to succeed. It's 200ml of bad taste, it's the best it's ever going to get CTB wise really short of gassing yourself, if you can't take N you don't have much chance really.

Mindy

Mindy

Feb 10, 2021
I am sorry OP for your experience.

May I ask you much you drank?

get better soon

B

bluesrock

Aug 28, 2021
Yeah the taste is behind awful. It's something that definitely cannot be underestimated. 200ml is rough.

Lidocaine/benzocaine numbing seems like the only potential way to help (limited feedback on that). But that appears to make swallowing difficult so you really can't win haha
I am thinking how about using a straw and avoiding tongue or covering a tongue with something.
The issue is you sipped it and did not take a lethal dose. Plain and simple. Very clearly stated on this site how fast acting it is and how important the dosage is and you did the exact opposite.

I know you say it's the taste but really it's you not being ready or wanting to die. In your post you're clearly unsure and procrastinate a lot and really did not want to succeed. It's 200ml of bad taste, it's the best it's ever going to get CTB wise really short of gassing yourself, if you can't take N you don't have much chance really.
I didn't try to say that N doesn't work, my intention was just to share my story. And in my case not only that I failed to drink it all but also been told that I puked it. So, the taste is something that is worth to prepare and consider.
I am sorry OP for your experience.

May I ask you much you drank?

get better soon
My best guess would be 80% of the bottle. But I wouldn't use it as a reliable information because it all seemed foggy on xanex.
Also, was there no other similar cases? I can't be the only one to fail both life and death with N.

Last edited:
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
This story is extremely similar to my 'failed N attempt', it sucks, I felt so shit for weeks afterwards like I had completely ruined my one chance at getting out of here reliably and peacefully
The taste was a huge throw-off for me as well, knew it would be bad but seeing the 200ml poured into a glass suddenly seemed very overwhelming given the taste was way worse than I anticipated

B

bluesrock

Aug 28, 2021
This story is extremely similar to my 'failed N attempt', it sucks, I felt so shit for weeks afterwards like I had completely ruined my one chance at getting out of here reliably and peacefully
The taste was a huge throw-off for me as well, knew it would be bad but seeing the 200ml poured into a glass suddenly seemed very overwhelming given the taste was way worse than I anticipated
Thank you for sharing makes me feel less bad.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021

Come on, don't be so rude. It is very hard to overcome SI, especially with medicine that tastes incredible bad.

This makes me wonder how those old ppl in those pro euthanasia vids do it in one gulp no prob.
The N they have is different. They use a higher concentration, so they need to drink less (30-100ml). They also add some sweeteners to make the taste a little better. In addition, the vet N we have contains some other ingredients making the taste much worse.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
This makes me wonder how those old ppl in those pro euthanasia vids do it in one gulp no prob.
Because theirs is meant to be taken orally, it's not veterinary N meant to be administered by injection, it's specifically made to be drank
In the video of the old lady in the documentary "Allow me to die" who drinks N she even states "It's sweet" after drinking it

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Because theirs is meant to be taken orally, it's not veterinary N meant to be administered by injection, it's specifically made to be drank
In the video of the old lady in the documentary "Allow me to die" who drinks N she even states "It's sweet" after drinking it
Even in euthanasia cases, the taste is generally described as horrible. But it will certainly be better than vet N.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
OP, I have a few questions:

can you explain the part where you said you were excited by how it smells, then you got to the taste and you couldn't drink it?

what happened to the rest of your N, do you still have it or has it been taken away?

do you think adding sweeteners to the N or other things to make it taste better could help?

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020

can you explain the part where you said you were excited by how it smells, then you got to the taste and you couldn't drink it?

what happened to the rest of your N, do you still have it or has it been taken away?

do you think adding sweeteners to the N or other things to make it taste better could help?
Can't speak for OP but I know in my experience the smell was actually fine, I just thought it was like strong alcohol or something, but unfortunately the smell did not match the taste :/

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Can't speak for OP but I know in my experience the smell was actually fine, I just thought it was like strong alcohol or something, but unfortunately the smell did not match the taste :/
How much did you drink and what happened to you?

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
B

bluesrock

Aug 28, 2021

The smell was of medical spirit, so I expected something like that but the taste is made that it would be incredibly hard to consume.
The rest of N was in a cup and since it looked and smelled like spirit it didn't arouse any suspicion, so cleaned with the room.
No, I don't think sweeteners or anything will help. In my opinion it has to be injected or done to avoid tongue with a straw or something.
But even with a straw you need to have very good AE for it not to go back as I puked everything after I passed out.
How much did you drink and what happened to you?
I can't say exactly but my guess is I drank around 80% of the bottle. I puked everything out and seem to be sort of ok. With some small complications.

Last edited:
ContinuousJump

ContinuousJump

'Tis a consummation devoutly to be wish'd.
Jul 6, 2021
But I often get nervous and anxious just before the final step, it's like trying to find the best moment to end it.
There is something important in what you're saying here... perhaps some kind of "cognitive bias"?

I think there's an erroneous program in us (maybe from all the stories/movies/etc. we've seen??) to make nice/happy/"perfect" endings to things.

Yet, when committing suicide... maybe the ending itself doesn't matter... but the result, after the "ending" is what we should focus-on and hope to be "perfect"...?

Kind of "The ends justifies the means." sort of thing...?
It's just a horrible feeling when different parts of the brain are screaming at each other, one doesn't want to live and the other can't talk but makes me tense up or fear or be anxious or do any other nasty tricks outside of my control.
Very well described!
So, the stuff is the worst tasting thing I've ever had. It's bitter in sort of chemical way. ... I spit it out the sip with chocolate. ... Then I take another sip with honey and start gagging. And this is the foggy part which I don't recall, ... Hopefully I'm not brain damaged and don;t realize yet.
I'm so sorry.

Is there no way at all to swig/chug/down it in one go? There's so little time to get it right.

Maybe for next time, practice with a similar quantity of non-toxic liquid that you dislike? Baking soda, for example can be used to "simulate" the high saltiness of SN (although one needs to measure so as not to get too much dietary sodium at one time).

If you can find a way to do the whole dose very quickly... the result might just be "perfect".

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
The smell was of medical spirit, so I expected something like that but the taste is made that it would be incredibly hard to consume.
The rest of N was in a cup and since it looked and smelled like spirit it didn't arouse any suspicion, so cleaned with the room.
No, I don't think sweeteners or anything will help. In my opinion it has to be injected or done to avoid tongue with a straw or something.
But even with a straw you need to have very good AE for it not to go back as I puked everything after I passed out.

I can't say exactly but my guess is I drank around 80% of the bottle. I puked everything out and seem to be sort of ok. With some small complications.
A straw is interesting. Would that make a big difference to how easy it is to consume?

What about if it was consumed with juice? 2 bottles of N mixed with some juice.

How do you think other people on this forum have managed to drink it?

Reactions: davidtorez
B

bluesrock

Aug 28, 2021
There is something important in what you're saying here... perhaps some kind of "cognitive bias"?

I think there's an erroneous program in us (maybe from all the stories/movies/etc. we've seen??) to make nice/happy/"perfect" endings to things.

Yet, when committing suicide... maybe the ending itself doesn't matter... but the result, after the "ending" is what we should focus-on and hope to be "perfect"...?

Kind of "The ends justifies the means." sort of thing...?
Perhaps, it's a bad mindset that I generally had in life. Trying to do things perfectly.
Very well described!

I'm so sorry.

Is there no way at all to swig/chug/down it in one go? There's so little time to get it right.

Maybe for next time, practice with a similar quantity of non-toxic liquid that you dislike? Baking soda, for example can be used to "simulate" the high saltiness of SN (although one needs to measure so as not to get too much dietary sodium at one time).
good idea. I did practice with spirits.
If you can find a way to do the whole dose very quickly... the result might just be "perfect".
Perhaps the next I would try SN, the taste of it is not nearly as bad.
A straw is interesting. Would that make a big difference to how easy it is to consume?
I haven't tested the theory, but the logic is that with the straw you can direct the flow directly to the throat avoiding tongue which has all of the taste receptors.
What about if it was consumed with juice? 2 bottles of N mixed with some juice.
if it's non-veterinerian N it is better. the veterinarrian stuff is for injections and taste will be horrific no matter how mixing.
How do you think other people on this forum have managed to drink it?
Different type of N.

Last edited:
Reactions: ContinuousJump
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Everyone drinks N, when it's meant to be injected. Tap a vein or artery, inject, and there won't be any nausea. You just pass out and don't wake up. If anything, take a sleeve of Benadryl so you black out shortly after injection.

ContinuousJump

ContinuousJump

'Tis a consummation devoutly to be wish'd.
Jul 6, 2021
Perhaps, it's a bad mindset that I generally had in life. Trying to do things perfectly.
Oh, sorry, I wasn't referring to just you, specifically...

I think a lot of us have in our minds... that we over-"romanticize" our deaths/ctbs and want it to be some "beautiful thing" (or at least nice).

What I was trying to say, is that we should focus more on the outcome than the process...?
take a sleeve of Benadryl
What does this mean? Can Benadryl work fast enough to out-match an N injection??

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
What does this mean? Can Benadryl work fast enough to out-match an N injection??
A sleeve is 12 benadryl. They usually come in packs of 24, two sleeves of 12 I'm blister packs.

It wouldn't be faster than an N injection. I would estimate that if you took the benadryl around 30 mins before the injection, it would start hitting you pretty hard. You'd be fighting to stay conscious at that point. It would be pretty easy to test this out in advance of taking the N. Just take the Benadryl and see how long you stay conscious.

Last edited:
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Some similarities to when i accidentally took about 5 or 600 mg n capsules, like temp slurred speech. I don't think u need to worry about perm brain damage. I don't think n does that. The nerve problem in yr arm prbly came from u lying on it awkwardly while unconscious.

What about swishing a large amount of honey around your mouth to coat it and then swallowing it all in one gulp?