• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I want my gut to be in good shape so that I won't vomit all the SN. Recently I had food poisoning which absolutely wrecked my gut, so I'm afraid even Anti-emetics wouldn't do much to stop vomiting.

Any advice on to drink SN with very poor gut health.

K

kmlk13

Jun 28, 2022
If SN is your method of choice, and you're sure you don't want to find another, then better take care of your gut health first (sounds ironic ik). Maybe there's something in your diet that makes you feel sick? Idk, youre lactose intolerant but eat diary? Observe your symptoms for a few days, it's worth doing that so you won't vomit all SN when the time comes.

Reactions: anonymousbookreader
gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
If SN is your method of choice, and you're sure you don't want to find another, then better take care of your gut health first (sounds ironic ik). Maybe there's something in your diet that makes you feel sick? Idk, youre lactose intolerant but eat diary? Observe your symptoms for a few days, it's worth doing that so you won't vomit all SN when the time comes.
For now I've cut all kinds of diary but still my stomach feels weird all the time. I believe ever since I ate some stale burgers I got some kind of food poisoning.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Do we know where SN is absorbed? Does it even reach your gut before it kills you? Vomiting is from your stomach and has nothing to do with your intestines.

Also, you're swallowing poison. Having a healthy gut is going to have very little to do with your body trying to keep itself alive by rejecting poison. People throw up and still die. You'll be fine.

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
Do we know where SN is absorbed? Does it even reach your gut before it kills you? Vomiting is from your stomach and has nothing to do with your intestines.

Also, you're swallowing poison. Having a healthy gut is going to have very little to do with your body trying to keep itself alive by rejecting poison. People throw up and still die. You'll be fine.
That's reassuring