• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

weepingfree

weepingfree

Time’s tide will smother you, and I will too
Feb 28, 2020
I've been living without hope for about 10 years, and I joined this site about four years ago when I thought I was going to ctb.

I got SN from a good source two years ago, but I didn't end up using it at the time. I've kept it in a storage locker... I actually have to find what box it's in.

I'm preparing to die again. I was reading Gonerr's goodbye thread and it gave me renewed faith that I could leave this place.

I've been unable to get an anti-emetic like meto, which is what scares me. Oh, I'm in the United States.

I also don't have any test strips to make sure that my SN is still good. Or maybe there's a way to test it on my blood? Do I slice my finger and then put that blood on a plate and add some SN to see what color the blood turns?

So I'm reading Stan's thread and here's my plan. I'd like your feedback.

I live with a roommate who has a 9-5 (and usually comes home around 7), so I want to make sure I take the SN around 3pm to avoid him.

— the night before I ctb - Take a couple ginger pills... the best antiemetic substance that I can obtain
— the night before I ctb - Begin fasting (I fast a lot normally so I need a pretty long fasting period, this will be roughly 16 hours)
— morning of ctb - sip water
— try not to drink much for 2 hours beforehand
— 1 hour before ctb - 600mg of Ibuprofen
— 30 min before ctb - double dose of antacid
— prepare three glasses of SN - 25gm in 50 ml of plain water (i'm a really large male, 2.0m tall and 95kg weight)
— ctb - take one glass and hope I don't vomit
— lie down and fly away to some nice nether place

I'm finally committing some details that were abstract to me before. I'd like to hear your thoughts on my plan... thank you
-- oh, maybe I should get something to vomit in... a bucket or bowl

Last edited:
I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
I've been living without hope for about 10 years, and I joined this site about four years ago when I thought I was going to ctb.

I got SN from a good source two years ago, but I didn't end up using it at the time. I've kept it in a storage locker... I actually have to find what box it's in.

I'm preparing to die again. I was reading Gonerr's goodbye thread and it gave me renewed faith that I could leave this place.

I've been unable to get an anti-emetic like meto, which is what scares me. Oh, I'm in the United States.

I also don't have any test strips to make sure that my SN is still good. Or maybe there's a way to test it on my blood? Do I slice my finger and then put that blood on a plate and add some SN to see what color the blood turns?

I live with a roommate who has a 9-5 (and usually comes home around 7), so I want to make sure I take the SN around 3pm to avoid him.

— the night before I ctb - Take a couple ginger pills... the best antiemetic substance that I can obtain
— the night before I ctb - Begin fasting (I fast a lot normally so I need a pretty long fasting period, this will be roughly 16 hours)
— prepare three glasses of SN - 25gm in 50 ml of plain water (i'm a really large male, 2.0m tall and 95kg weight)

I'm finally committing some details that were abstract to me before. I'd like to hear your thoughts on my plan... thank you
I'm so sorry things have came to this for you. I don't know your life, but constant or persistent pain isn't good. I'm sorry. You're also not alone. I read his goodbye and feel the same.

"I've been unable to get an anti-emetic like meto, which is what scares me. Oh, I'm in the United States.

"I also don't have any test strips to make sure that my SN is still good"

Anti-nausea Meds can be had by going to a doc or urgent care and realllly complaining about nausea. It's not something that requires pain meds. See the nausea meds they say are needed for the SN method and ask for them. It's not pain pills. Push for them. Appear messy and sick when you go.

If not get anti-nausea meds OTC at least. Vomiting isn't so bad if you have backup cups as planned. Remember this isn't going to last all day.

To test your SN go to Amazon and get an aquarium test kit for it. You can easily find this and it's pretty cheap.

"I live with a roommate who has a 9-5 (and usually comes home around 7), so I want to make sure I take the SN around 3pm to avoid him."

Can you do this in your car? Rent a cheap room? A cheap hotel in the US or hostel can be $29 a night. Please don't do this to your roommate. You can even find a park and walk in the woods to a secluded area.

Last edited:
weepingfree

weepingfree

Feb 28, 2020
that's really helpful. I'm going to give that a try. I'll feel much more confident about the method if I have the anti-emetic

Is meto the main thing they'll prescribe for nausea? I don't want them to prescribe one that's not a dopamine blocker.

And I also don't want to tell my doc, "Hey, you got any meto?" Suspicious lol

Reactions: ihateearth
I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
that's really helpful. I'm going to give that a try. I'll feel much more confident about the method if I have the anti-emetic

Is meto the main thing they'll prescribe for nausea? I don't want them to prescribe one that's not a dopamine blocker.

And I also don't want to tell my doc, "Hey, you got any meto?" Suspicious lol
No it is not. I have something in the US I got. Give me a sec to find the name. I also updated my comment.

weepingfree

weepingfree

Feb 28, 2020
Yeah you're right about doing it at a hotel. I know one near me.

Reactions: juna and ihateearth
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
A prescription anti-emetic is about the only other near-must for the SN protocol. Just mention to your doctor you get nausea and migraines for the past 3 months and they'll prescribe an anti-emetic.

I second a car or hotel; use future.me to notify authorities to avoid traumatizing unwilling passerby's or roommates. Emergency responders are trained and prepared for witnessing death, suicides, and enduring stress without it causing permanent psychological illness (injury)

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Yeah you're right about doing it at a hotel. I know one near me.
Other strong anti-nausea medicine is called ondansetron at 4mg. I have 6 tablets at that strength. They gave a list of meds similar to meto for the SN method.. This is only one. Find the list and note why docs give them then make a case.

Appear sick and dress bad when you ask for it. Go to an urgent care center if needed and appear very ill after noting symptoms and what it is prescribed for. Food poisoning may be one thing.

Last edited:
weepingfree

weepingfree

Feb 28, 2020
Thank you, Rhizomorph. That's very helpful.

I'm going to head to sleep, you guys. Til tomorrow

Another question... do people buy a small scale to measure the weight of the SN they're adding to the water?

Last edited:
I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Thank you, Rhizomorph. That's very helpful.

I'm going to head to sleep, you guys. Til tomorrow

Another question... do people buy a small scale to measure the weight of the SN they're adding to the water?
From threads I've seen yes they do. They also post photos of weighing it on a scale when testing the SN.

Reactions: bussy
weepingfree

weepingfree

Feb 28, 2020
Other strong anti-nausea medicine is called ondansetron at 4mg. I have 6 tablets at that strength. They gave a list of meds similar to meto for the SN method.. This is only one. Find the list and note why docs give them then make a case.

Appear sick and dress bad when you ask for it. Go to an urgent care center if needed and appear very ill after noting symptoms and what it is prescribed for. Food poisoning may be one thing.

I got them to proscribe me ondansetron! Did exactly what you said except it was a teledoc appointment so it was easy.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you all the best in your plans.

Am not sure about ondansetron, Google says it's not a dopamine‑receptor antagonist, which is what you need for SN. But I guess if it's all you can get it's better than nothing.

weepingfree

weepingfree

Feb 28, 2020

Am not sure about ondansetron, Google says it's not a dopamine‑receptor antagonist, which is what you need for SN. But I guess if it's all you can get it's better than nothing.
Ahhh, that's disappointing. I just need to work with what I got at this point. Have not been able to get meto

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Ahhh, that's disappointing. I just need to work with what I got at this point. Have not been able to get meto
I guess you would if it came down to it but can you tell them you've been prescribed ondansetron but it gave you bad reactions in the past and have it changed?

weepingfree

weepingfree

Feb 28, 2020
I guess you would if it came down to it but can you tell them you've been prescribed ondansetron but it gave you bad reactions in the past and have it changed?
Oh that's smart, thank you
Does it sound suspicious if I actually ask for meto. My guess is yes

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Does it sound suspicious if I actually ask for meto. My guess is yes
You can tell them you took someone elses at home that previously really helped you and you are looking for the same kind of relief from the persistent nausea.

Reactions: Goku Black
I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024

Its listed in one of the SN guides here as a medicine that also works for nausea. It was prescribed to me for a medical procedure so I had extra. Since it's prescription strength I wouldn't assume it won't work. There's a list of anti-nausea meds in SN guides here besides meto.

If I find the guide again I'll post it. Meds for not feeling posible convulsions and fast heart beats are my concern now. It's very hard to get benzos or something to relax the body.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Its listed in one of the SN guides here as a medicine that works for nausea. It was prescribed to me for a medical procedure so I had extra.
Umm...I don't see it on the guide, are you sure? Which sn guide?

weepingfree

weepingfree

Feb 28, 2020
It's only listed as an addition to meto, not to be taken by itself... I looked at a bunch of threads and guides today

Sigh

• Hugs
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's only listed as an addition to meto, not to be taken by itself... I looked at a bunch of threads and guides today

Sigh
I don't believe you should stress yourself too much about it. If you can't find a replacement, you will just use that. There are others who seem to have succeeded without any AE. I can't say for certain but it seems like a decent AE, just not listed with the dopamine antagonists.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
If you can't find a replacement, you will just use that. There are others who seem to have succeeded without any AE.
While I generally agree that there are instances of success without AEs, it'd be better to have Meto in any case for gastric emptying however I understand the difficulty some encounter of gathering all the meds.

H

hellotherepeeps

Apr 8, 2024

-- oh, maybe I should get something to vomit in... a bucket or bowl
can you tell me your source for SN ?

weepingfree

weepingfree

Feb 28, 2020
can you tell me your source for SN ?

I actually would but it was over two years ago and I forgot where I got it from. I don't know how, but yeah. I searched back through my emails but I have no record of the purchase. I'm sorry.

Any chance anyone has a recommendation for meto? How is this so hard for me to obtain in the US

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Ctb while you live with others is traumatizing to them. Have you considered hotels or airbnb?
Finding a body would be traumatizing to anyone that is not in a field of work and do it for a living and are professionally trained. That would be the police and local authorities

weepingfree

weepingfree

Feb 28, 2020
Ctb while you live with others is traumatizing to them. Have you considered hotels or airbnb?
Finding a body would be traumatizing to anyone that is not in a field of work and do it for a living and are professionally trained. That would be the police and local authorities

Thank you, you're right. I won't burden someone else with this.

I live in New York and I was on the subway platform tonight and the train came so close to me so fast.

The air felt so strong and I just wished I had the will to hurl myself in front of it. Death would be brutal and instant and messy

Of course then I would scar the train conductor for life, so I'm not ACTUALLY doing this. But the idea definitely excited me

Last edited:
I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Don't come at me so strong if you don't search also outside of this website for more info. I also mentioned search the list of drugs listed in SN guides for being similar to meto. I didn't say exactly go for the drug I have on hand. It's what I have & is in Guides

Post #7: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...on-zofran-can-be-helpful.157049/#post-2428209

"Ondansetron is used to prevent nausea and vomiting that is caused by cancer medicines (chemotherapy) or radiation therapy. It is also used to prevent nausea and vomiting that may occur after surgery."

I'll update this comment as I'm able to. Some of us aren't able to type as much or as often or constantly back to back

More info on why dopamine blocker anti-nausea meds are used, but may not really matter:

I hope you find what you need

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: bussy
weepingfree

weepingfree

Feb 28, 2020
Don't come at me so strong if you don't search also outside of this website for more info. I also mentioned search the list of drugs listed in SN guides for being similar to meto. I didn't say exactly go for the drug I have on hand. It's what I have & is in Guides

Post #7: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...on-zofran-can-be-helpful.157049/#post-2428209

"Ondansetron is used to prevent nausea and vomiting that is caused by cancer medicines (chemotherapy) or radiation therapy. It is also used to prevent nausea and vomiting that may occur after surgery."

I'll update this comment as I'm able to. Some of us aren't able to type as much or as often or constantly back to back

More info on why dopamine blocker anti-nausea meds are used, but may not really matter:

I hope you find what you need
Thanks, I appreciate you

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry, when you mentioned it is in the SN guide, I assumed you meant the SN regimen guide and I couldn't find it among the lists. I didn't think you were quoting members comments and suggestions.

Also alot of us can benefit if you can attach your findings outside of this website that indicates the effectiveness of serotonin receptor antagonist antiemetic against SN poisoning. The problem many are having is not being able to get a dopamine antagonist AE. So such finding I think will be very helpful to many.

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024

is this kinda stuff over the counter?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I actually would but it was over two years ago and I forgot where I got it from. I don't know how, but yeah. I searched back through my emails but I have no record of the purchase. I'm sorry.

Any chance anyone has a recommendation for meto? How is this so hard for me to obtain in the US
I bought a generic of meto from an online pharmacy in India